Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Chris S.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

14 posts

Can This Be Explained To Me in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

GT
I should have taken a screenshot but I can take one the next time I do another auction. Anyone can
check, just write down how many rewardicals you have before the auction and what you have at the end.
It said I won 103 RW but in truth, all I won is 3 as the 100 was my 10 TC and I expected the 103 it said I won plus the 100 from the TC I spent= 203.

14 posts

about 1 month ago

It is the way they display it during the flight...you won 13 RW and a couple seconds later you won 15 RW until it adds up to 100 TC I spent. It is deceptive. You are not really winning much extra as far as the other prizes, that is fine if a person plays games a lot. Elizabeta, I am not really confused just clarifying what is really going on with how RW is handled. Now when I see VP awarded then I am happy and feel like I have gained something of value.

14 posts

about 1 month ago

Maybe I do not understand Astro well enough. I have wondered about this since it started.
I made a bid of 10 on 10 PSA (it is all I had lol I was not being cheap I wanted to understand better.) So since I used 10
I figured that was 100 RW right there. Then during the auction, I "WON" 103 RW. When I looked at how many RW I now have it was exactly 103 added to my total. So does that mean I really only "WON" 3 RW and my original 10 just became part of the "PRIZE"? I figured I should have been credited 203, where did I go wrong in my thinking?
Blessing to all
Chris Shouse

16 posts

I Feel Like A Big Winner Today! in Recognition #Rewardical

3 months ago

Thank you, everyone, for your good wishes!!!

16 posts

I Feel Like A Big Winner Today! in Recognition #Rewardical

4 months ago

I was pleased to win The Biz Quiz with a winning of 50 Rewardicals and then Daily Daily Grand
for another 40 Rewardicals. I feel blessed :)

285 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Jean Gibling! in Recognition

6 months ago

Jean,
Congratulations on being the 365 Champion today! That is just so very awesome! It is an honor indeed!
Chris

19 posts

A Thought Mr Gery in Ask Gery #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

7 months ago

Thank you, everyone, for your answers. I appreciate it very much.
Chris

19 posts

A Thought Mr Gery in Ask Gery #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

7 months ago

I am very excited about the new Smart Start program. I did have a thought about our inactive PSA. I have close to 2000 inactive. I did a survey not too long ago and had several of them answer me. All of them said they were just overwhelmed. Is there anything we can do about this for these people? A chance to restart with a special link giving them access to the new program?
Probably not all would activate but some of them probably would.
Just a thought
Chris

7 posts

Reassigned PSA/Inactive PSA From registration. in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

10 months ago

Phill R. posted:
Andrew A. posted:
Rimamtanung . posted:
I bought some PSA and those reassigned by my up line were not active,right from the date of signed in, messages were send personal and team, were they not robots/ghost?

In the case of bought PSA you will usually find 1-4% active members but can buy 100 a not get one then on the next 100 get 6 actives etc.. There is no guarantee of activity at first as these are live sign ups and most of them join just to get information about the program to see if it is right for them.

Give them the right information and they become active, don't give them the right information they are gone 1 year from sign up. Never give up on anyone, I myself had health issues cause my inactivity for 10 months. Others logged in 1 day a year for years before getting active in SFI, so don't be alarmed this is all normal.

I agree about reassigning to the language spoken. Google Translate can only do so much.

As to reassignments your sponsor is probably assigning people he/she thinks you may be able to get active in SFI, I can't speak for them but don't scoff at the gift or they will stop giving you these vital leads.

Andy Zeus Anderson

I give away a lot of PSA's, some as soon as I get them and others that I know are inactive to individuals with the same language. My thinking is that just because I can't get them interested, maybe someone who speaks the same language an lives 'just around the corner' could easily do a better job than me.

4 posts

Is There Any Advantage? in Team Building #CSA

12 months ago

I have so many wonderful CSA on my team. I would like to do more than send them an E-Card or recognize them on the stream. Is there any advantage to add them to a Co-op?
Thanks for your answers in advance

3 posts

Thanksgiving in Just For Fun

12 months ago

Am smiling and smiling is always good!

18 posts

Where Might Be The Video's? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Thank you, everyone, for your thoughtful answers. Also, thank you, for wishing me Happy third anniversary
Chris

18 posts

Where Might Be The Video's? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 year ago

OK in the last week I have seen two references to SFI Beginning Videos and if I recall they were done by Gery and put emphasis on Daily Activites. Where would I find these videos? I agree more needs to be done to make sure new PSA understand the importance of this. I did my own videos and I send them out to my people as they come in. Do they watch them? I see no evidence that they pay attention. (I have views) So can anyone tell me where to find videos that will emphasize daily?

15 posts

What Is Best To Connect? in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Thank you, Shelley
That was very kind of you. There are some of them I have never heard of.
Chris

15 posts

What Is Best To Connect? in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Hello all my SFI Awesome Forum People,
I would like to do more face to face with my new people that have done their commitment letter. What have you found the best way to connect is? Skype? Zoom? Or is there something else I know nothing about?
Blessings,
Chris

8 posts

Why has my status not been upgraded to EA in Getting Started #VersaPoints

about 1 year ago

Since he started Aug 31st I would have thought he could carry Sept over to Oct?

32 posts

Have you noticed your homepage? in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 year ago

You are so right David. Commitment and Consistency are paramount to make this successful.

11 posts

My Co-op in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #PSA #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Thank you all for your advice!
I ended up setting up 2 Co-ops with different keycodes
I do appreciate all of you so much
Chris

11 posts

My Co-op in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #PSA #Team Building

about 1 year ago

I am need of some real guidance with my Co-op. Before the Builders Bundle, I had S-Builder and it went in the Co-op.

I had PSA To Go and they also went in. Any PSA I got at Auction whether won or built went in there. So it was not just S-Builder.

I dropped out of Opti-Build and set up another Co-op for my team but I kept the Builder Bundle and PSA To Go thinking that the PSA from them would go into the Co-op.

I am being told I have to only do the Co-op with S-Builder. Why is that Gery?

If it can only be done that way I need to know ASAP so I can change my order. Can it be changed so Builder Bundle goes to the Co-op if you are not part of Opti-Build?

Thank you

214 posts

New price for 1 TCredit for 150 MRPs. in Sales #VersaPoints

about 1 year ago

Thank you for your answers everyone. That is why we are family because we work together so well. While I very much disagree with the hike. (Little things I have noticed over the last couple of years VP being taken away on actions or cut in half) so you have to push harder (or spend more.) There was a post from Melinda G on one of the threads I agree with. Many affiliates are struggling already to reach any kind of money. She said many will be rethinking being involved with SFI and I agree with that also. They may have been around for almost 20 years but the harder corporate makes it especially for new PSA the less success we are going to have with building any kind of sustainable business. Sad :(

214 posts

New price for 1 TCredit for 150 MRPs. in Sales #VersaPoints

about 1 year ago

I just bought one T-Credit with MRP and noticed there was a 24 MRP price hike. When did that happen and why?

47 posts

Top Enrollers first time in Recognition #PSA

about 1 year ago

Awesome that is wonderful!