Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Nelson Nehemiah L.

Botswana

E365 Runner Up

14 posts

In memory of a great leader and marketer, Rich DeVos in Miscellaneous #Leadership

8 days ago

Very inspirational, isn't it?

Anyway, we're all sorry for that great loss.

Kind regards.

9 posts

Congratulation United States of America! in Recognition

26 days ago

Hi friends,

All the best to the US. God bless the United States!

Kind regards,
Nelson.

34 posts

Seeking help... in Team Building #Team Building

29 days ago

Hi,

Show your brother that SFI has been around for 20 years.

You have been in SFI for quite a while now; and am sure you went through the Launchpad lessons. That alone should give you the confidence to answer him without being skeptical.

For skeptics, you should try the following gateway: www.sfi4.com/your membership#/sb
Also try www.sfimg.com/SFIBasics3Steps.

Kind regards.

13 posts

How I Promote SFI Using Instagram (my best tips for success...) in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Gregorio,

Thank you so much for sharing. I never thought Instagram can be used that way. We'll be waiting to learn from you tomorrow.

Kind regards.

24 posts

Phone user here.. in Getting Started #Getting Started

9 months ago

Hi Angelie,

It doesn't matter what type of device you use for your SFI business. I use my smartphone more than my laptop in this business because it is more convenient and, one can do this business comfortably at any time.

Kind regards,
Nelson.

214 posts

Many of you may have noticed that I have in Miscellaneous

9 months ago

Tail, we sincerely pray for you. The Lord be with you in this difficult time. We'll keep praying for your wife, and for you to be strong in this trying time.

Kind regards.

36 posts

Guy's, did you heard the latest SFI NEWS? in Miscellaneous #Contests

11 months ago

Congratulations Charles. You are the lucky winner once again!

3 posts

Localvantia Pre-registration requirement? in Ask Gery #Localvantia

11 months ago

Hi Indrajith R.,

These are good questions - thought provoking. I believe there is a lot that will come up. Let's wait and see.

Kind regards,
Nelson.

27 posts

My best tips on how to get PRMs much faster in Miscellaneous #ECA #TripleClicks

11 months ago

Zhumagul A.,

That's fantastic stuff. I learned a lot from what you shared.

Keep up the good work and be blessed.

Kind regards.

18 posts

I and my 2 PSA question. in Getting Started #PSA

about 1 year ago

Hi Annelyn,

Please make sure you check your spam folder, and do the whitelisting for mail@sfimg.com. The launchpad will guide you through to make the whitelisting, and in addition to that you get rewarded with Versa Points for that assignment. Raise a ticket if nothing comes through to your e-mail inbox.

Kind regards.

67 posts

Class Cash program misunderstood in Team Building #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Hi Natasa,
I agree with you. SFI should find a way of using this, but not as a marketing aid.

Kind regards.

22 posts

why such high shipping fees? in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 year ago

Hi Barry,

I have read comments from everybody concerning the costs of shipping. Initially when I started in SFI, shipping costs used to be a problem to me, but not the case nowadays. I might be wrong, but I sound like somebody from another planet.

I do drop shipping just as most of you do. Most suppliers label their products as "Free Shipping", and this is what I enjoy. Occasionally, my only concern could be customs payment, which is also quite minimal. If shipping does apply; it's never double. For instance, I bought a product at $12 and the total shipping turned out to be $4. Another product was $8 but shipping was $7, but I didn't have a problem with this because it was still reasonable including the cost of shipping!

It could be that some suppliers avoid the high cost of shipping; because when I buy a product, especially from the US / Canada, it'll say that the supplier will not ship to my country, but it rarely happen.

Otherwise to wrap it all, it's almost all Free Shipping.

Kind regards,
Nelson.

86 posts

Encouraging more activity in the system in Suggestion Box

about 1 year ago

Daramfonabasi O,
There is no proper business in the market that will have you earn so quick, unless it's fake.

36 posts

I wanna close my account. What will happen to my TCredits, MRPs and others? in Miscellaneous

about 1 year ago

Hi Oge M,

There are always challenges in everything we do, no matter how successful it is, we'll still come across challenges. You're being unfair to yourself if you quit - why, because it is too early to judge SFI at this stage.

I consider you to be a successful entrepreneur. Look at what you accomplished within such a short period of time!

I'll advice you to seek help from your sponsor, or your sponsor's sponsor, or even the SFI corporate will be willing to help you entangle your challenges when you go through such challenging times.

The future is bright with SFI. There are so many benefits, not just the money alone. Stay put!

Enjoy!

20 posts

A potential gold mine! in Miscellaneous #Team Building

over 2 years ago

Most welcome Nimo.

20 posts

A potential gold mine! in Miscellaneous #Team Building

over 2 years ago

Hi Nimo,

Please put forward this to the support team again. Perhaps this would land on a different person within the support team. It might be that the person who answered you first overlooked this somehow, because this defeats the purpose of having a co-sponsor. This is what I think.

22 posts

How many people are working in SFI? in Miscellaneous

over 2 years ago

Hello Salko C,

It is not easy to answer your question unless you clarify what you mean by "working". Are you talking about the admin / support staff employed by SFI, or are you talking about SFI affiliates, or both admin and SFI affiliates. Please be specific.

25 posts

Can I succes with my work in SFI if I don't have a affiliate under me? I have a big problem with founding PSA's? in Team Building

over 2 years ago

Hi Biljana M,

The secret is duplication. If you can duplicate your efforts, the better. Keep on investing by sponsoring more affiliates, eventually you'll one day hit a diamond. I'll recommend you open this link to read more on this:-
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=33335

Kind regards.

8 posts

Can I buy for someone else? in Sales #Team Building #TripleClicks

over 2 years ago

Hi Vegim,

I think it is always wise to show them what to do, or encourage them to take responsibility of their own business. But anyway, you can issue gift certificate as well:- www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=191103

Kind regards.

25 posts

How To Answer biz quiz in Miscellaneous #VersaPoints

over 2 years ago

Hi Sugihono R,
The best way is to search for the topic at hand. Read, and obviously learn; that's the idea. This is a very informative tool.

Kind regards.

3 posts

About Rejected ECAs Applications in ECA Program #ECA

over 2 years ago

Hello Raghuraj S,
Please try the following link:-
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=207970&referrer=search
Your question regarding rejected ECA would be answered here.
Kind regards.

10 posts

how do I know my ILM in Ask Gery

over 2 years ago

Mohamad I,

Please explain. What is ILM? It's my first time to come across this abbreviation.

20 posts

My sponsor is inactive! How do I get a new sponsor? in Miscellaneous #Team Building

over 2 years ago

Hello Vivian,

You're doing good. Don't worry about your sponsor - he / she has a sponsor who can help you. In addition to this you have a2a friends, the SFI forum ...

Kind regards.