Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
John K.

United States

E365 Runner Up

6 posts

Paycards in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

7 days ago

Danal you can check this out on your home page.
The TripleClicks MasterCard from Payoneer opens up an array of exciting financial benefits for SFI affiliates. I hope this was of some help.
To your success
John Karban
BTL ( pending )

7 posts

Astro Auctions now being sponsored by Amazon? in Ask Gery #Astro Auctions #Marketing #Sales

9 days ago

Gery and Support, I am sorry if my post sounded offensive to you or anyone else. It was just that I was reading several seemingly conflicting points of view and was looking for a factual response from corp. In no way was I trying to promote disharmony within the Forum.
Again my apologies.
John Karban
BTL ( pending )

7 posts

Astro Auctions now being sponsored by Amazon? in Ask Gery #Astro Auctions #Marketing #Sales

9 days ago

I was just wondering why support is NOT responding to this thread? If they did it would clarify this matter for all of us, that are wondering what is going on. This would end all the speculation.
Support input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your help.
John Karban BTL (pending...)

4 posts

The Power Of Repetition! in Getting Started #Getting Started

11 days ago

Thank you, Bruce, I am positive you spent many years learning and working in the marketing trade. I also was involved in marketing for about 3 or 4 years in the 1970s. At that time I was in the learning phase, however, I was unable to progress to phase 2. To get back to what I started to say.
That your wisdom you pass on here at SFI, is not only the truth but is the very essence of all marketing endeavors.
Wishing you many more years of success.
Praying for your wife be granted a full and speedy recovery in the Name of Jesus
respectfully, John Karban Sr

109 posts

Prayer for my wife Claudia in Miscellaneous

18 days ago

Hi Dale and Claudia, I want to add my name to the long list of your friends here In SFI world, that are offering Prayers for the healing of Claudia. Keep up strong in your faith in God our heavenly Father. In the Name of His Son Jesus, any illness can be healed, AMEN.

10 posts

Question in Team Building #Sponsor

20 days ago

HI, Munkaila , Welcome to SFI and the Forum. Since it sounds like you already know the people you want to recruit. I would start during normal conversation, asking if they were familiar with the concept of Residual Income. If they are NOT familiar with it, I would explain that to them, using the example of a writer or a movie actor, doing their work one time and then keep getting paid every time a book is sold or a movie is shown in a movie house or on TV, (FOR LIFE).
Leveraged Income is like a sales manager who gets a small amount of commission from any sale that is made by any member of his/her sales team.
Then I would ask them how that sounded if they liked it I would ask if they would like to earn this type of income. (Who wouldn't?) Then I personally, would send them to the "Grow a Second Income" Gateway.
I hope this is of some value to you or possibly others.
John Karban Sr.

9 posts

When To Stop Contcting in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

27 days ago

Hi Rebecca, it has been written here several times that we should continue our efforts at least one of two things happen.
1) They opt-out
2) They are purged from the system for being inactive for a period of 1 year.
I hope this is of some help
john Karban Sr.

13 posts

The Astro Auctions are great !! in Recognition #Astro Auctions

29 days ago

Congratulations, Paul, that was a great win. Now you have the beginning of a new investment.
John Karban Sr.

8 posts

Validation of Email Address Before an Account can be opened in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thanks, Gery, for reminding me, at least my memory is not totally gone,
John Karban

8 posts

Validation of Email Address Before an Account can be opened in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi James, I think you are referring to a double opt-in and I think that was discussed here on the Forum. I am sorry , I cannot remember exactly when,so I cannot include a link.
Perhaps someone will have a better memory of this topic.
John Karban

17 posts

Marketing on my blog. in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi Mirjana M., could you please post in English.
Thanks, John

27 posts

Rose 87; College Student in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

"A woman who taught by example that it’s never too late to be all you can possibly be.
When you finish reading this, please send this peaceful word of advice to your friends and family, they’ll really enjoy it!
These words have been passed along in loving memory of ROSE.
'REMEMBER, GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY, GROWING UP IS
OPTIONAL'.
We make a Living by what we get, We make a Life by what we give."
I would tell everyone I knew, these very words over 40 years ago. I also told them that I would still be living and working.
BUT is it really working when you are doing something you enjoy?
John Karban Sr.
SFI---BTL ( pending )
P. S. I have not heard of this woman until I read this post. I started using these words, whenever anyone would ask me "Why don't you grow up?" and that was always my response.

57 posts

Prayer Request!!! in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Good morning, John, Sorry to hear about your uncle's illness and many thanks for thinking of us here as family. I admire your love for your uncle.
Remember, God sees through our hearts and also has all the spare parts too. Believe in Him!
I think it is the right place and time, Dear God I know you as the Great Physician.
John has asked us, the SFI Family, to pray for his uncle, and we do so at this time. And I am in agreement with every Prayer, that's going up to you, for Your word says where two or three are gathered together in Your Name, You are in their mist. Lord heal as only you can, and we promise to give you the GLORY, Honour, and Praise, in Jesus Name we pray Amen.
John, remember that God always answers our prayers. ( Even if it is not the answer we are looking for.) In His Wisdom, God has a plan for each of us and in His Wisdom, He knows what is best for all, TRUST in Him.
May God grant you the strength to carry on with your life, in love and gratitude.
Along with others, I join in prayer, AMEN.
John Karban Sr.

7 posts

Glossary definition : Mover list in Team Building #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I believe that it is up to the sponsor to provide rewards and incentives for activities like that.
Wishing success to all.
John Karban Sr.

10 posts

What is your daily minimum? in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Also, I do have a lot of time, since I am retired. I spend 3 to 7 +plus hours per day. Reading as many Forum posts that I can, look at the other areas contained onThe home page the one in black with white writing. Also, I search Utube for any type of training (pertaining to internet marketing), even from other areas as I can find. Then I spend time posting a few ads.
These activities are NOT done in the order written, and only some are done daily( like turning red tabs green.
I try to read at the minimum of 1.5 to 3 hours daily.
Wishing everyone, Health Happiness and Wealth
John Karban Sr

10 posts

What is your daily minimum? in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

In my opinion, the thing that is most important to do first, complete your Profile completely.
This gives Corp and upline an idea where you are starting from, and how they might be of best help to you.
John Karban Sr.

30 posts

I Lost My Net Amount - No Need Standing Order in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hi Confidence, You have been in SFI a few years now. What are you doing here to earn anything? If you are not doing anything, how can you expect something for nothing?
There is no such thing as free lunch in this business or for that matter any job. Sorry, but, You need to Work to Earn.
Wishing you the best
John Karban Sr.

7 posts

Awesome Tool For Correct Spelling in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Thank you Mick O., I agree Grammarly is by far the best program around. It not only corrects your spelling but also punctuation. And it offers a variety of options including ignore and add to your personal vocabulary. Thanks again for posting.
John Karban Sr.

3 posts

Don't Wait Too Long!!! in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Thank you, Bruce, in my younger years, I had the privilege of meeting W. Clement Stone. He was teaching, the power of not giving up and always to try one last attempt to not go home without the sale.
That was a very powerful lesson learned.
Thank you for the reminder.
John

7 posts

New Start Smart Program: in Team Building #Leadership

about 1 month ago

Hi, Shirley, this might be a question for support.
Best of success.
John

3 posts

Rewardicals redeemed for VP's in VersaPoints #Rewardical #VersaPoints

2 months ago

Yes, that is the main purpose of VPs.
I hope this is helpful
John Karban

19 posts

New PSAs funneling in Ask Gery #Getting Started #PSA

2 months ago

I agree it would be nice if we could see what the new PSA's are receiving from Corp. This would ensure that we are NOT being redundant, by sending the same message, without realizing it.
Thank you
John Karban Sr.

10 posts

SFI Will Get You Talking To Yourself - Yes, You!!! in Marketing #Marketing

2 months ago

Hello, James, Talking to yourself and even answering, is NOT a problem, providing you understand the answers. When I have a large project I gather the crew, consisting of Me, Myself, and I. Together we can get any task done.
No matter how you do it, keep communicating with yourself, and get to know yourself personally,
Have a Blessed day
John Karban Sr.

8 posts

Buying bulk emails in Getting Started #CSA #PSA #Sponsor

2 months ago

I believe that it is not. The problem with buying bulk e-mails is, it is too big of a possibility of spamming, and THAT would bring with it a major problem for SFI. However, I might be wrong, so perhaps someone with more knowledge on this topic could give a more accurate answer.
John Karban Sr.

7 posts

The Number One Rule-When Presenting Products/Services in Marketing #Marketing

2 months ago

Hi Bill, you mentioned enthusiasm, so you know, the effect it has on the delivery of your presentation. But are aware, that if you are not feeling enthusiast on any given day. It can be easily gained by ACTING in a manner that emits enthusiasm. I am not sure who is the original author of this, but it was one of the great authors of the Nepolian Hill era.
Just my $0.02 worth
have a great day
John Karban Sr.