Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
John K.

United States

E365 Runner Up

9 posts

Are Check-Up Questions Helpful When Presenting??? in Getting Started #Getting Started

1 day ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

10 posts

Growth tab in Suggestion Box

2 days ago

I believe you can also congratulate them via chat or team mail

15 posts

Where to get more VersaPoints? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

10 days ago

Hi Albert, Since you are new, it might be a good idea if you start by completing your profile answering all questions asked, and uploading a photo. There are many VP awarded for free by doing these actions. I hope that this is helpful for you,
Wishing you much success in your new business, here with SFI.
John Karban Sr.

29 posts

High rate of SFI sign up here..... in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

14 days ago

Admittedly, the USA is the richest country in the world. But do not be fooled by that idea. There is also a large percentage of people who are citizens of the United States, that actually living in poverty. It might not be as severe. or as widespread as in some other countries, however it is just as real to those in America as it is in the other countries. Yes, there really are people living in the USA, that are homeless, have to beg for food, and cannot afford even basic medical treatment. I only mention this to those who live in other countries, that have the idea that EVERY American is rich.
I hope I didn't offend anyone, as that was not intended.
Yes, SFI is needed in every country, as it brings hope to all, worldwide.
Just my $.02 worth, Wishing all a Healthy, Happy, and Prosperous new year.
John Karban Sr.

11 posts

Many lovely wishes for this new year 2019 in Recognition #Compensation #Leadership

18 days ago

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 2019
wishing everyone
HEALTH
HAPPINESS
WEALTH
May God Bless everyone here in our SFI Family and continue to provide guidance to Gery and Staff.

35 posts

Over 4000 VP, no Silver Team Leader Badge in sight!! in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #VersaPoints

18 days ago

Hi Maxine, perhaps many might have a problem with my thinking, but I need to be honest. PersonallyI plan on maintaining my BTL status until I have sufficient income, by building my team and make some sales.I would like to be at the break-even point, at least, before trying to increase my rank.
I too use team Mail, Chat, Stream post (almost daily), and Gmail to try to teach and motivate my Team. The only ones I get to actually communicate with me are my CSAsI can see a few of my PSAs are actually doing something, even earning a few VPs along the way. Since we are no longer rated by our CSAs, I have no ratings at all.
However, I know if I keep on keeping on, my ambitions will be rewarded.
I truly hope this will be an encouragement to at least one person who is in a state of discouragement.
Keep on Keeping on=DON'T GIVE UP HOPE
John Karban

13 posts

Gold Plated Fast Track Pin in Suggestion Box

21 days ago

Hi Gery, I was wondering if some of the Items that are being auctioned off, could be offered to be purchased instead of having to participate in an auction?
Personally, I do not enjoy auctions. Due to bad experiences, in the past, 30 to 40 years.
I would really like to own some of these items.
Thank you in advance for your consideration in this matter.
John Karban Sr.

6 posts

Why do most people refuse to say 'investing'? in Marketing #Compensation #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Sorry, Zeljana, There simply no way to determine what any other person, will do or not do. If anyone figures out a way to do this, they would become a Billionaire. Like almost any other type of sales, it is simply a numbers game. Some will, Some won't, So what, Someone is waiting, Next. Just keep trying UNTIL you succeed.
Wishing you much success
John

13 posts

Is Age A Matter On SFI Business ? in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thanks, Randy, I wasn't aware that place even existed. Thanks for adding to my knowledge base. John

13 posts

Is Age A Matter On SFI Business ? in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Eveldina, Maybe you were not aware of the many SFIers, that are in their 70s,80s, and some are even into their 90s. One is NEVER too old to learn new things.in reality, there are affiliates anywhere from 18 to late 90s and possibly beyond 100. my guess would be only corp, would be the ones to know, how high the ages could be, beyond the upper 90s.
y'all have a great day, and much success to all.
John Karban Sr.

17 posts

Are You Real Shy? Managed Motions Can Change Emotions!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

HI Bruce, I have always had a hard time biting my tongue. I have been taught that if I see or hear something that I perceived as wrong. It was my obligation to step in and try to defuse the situation.
You are about 10 years older than I am, and it appears we were both taught similar life lessons.
You mentioned that you were patiently waiting for your 85th Birthday. If I knew the date, I would like to raise a glass in a salute to you. ( No I would NOT, CRASH your party )
Bless you and yours
John

17 posts

Are You Real Shy? Managed Motions Can Change Emotions!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hello, Erich, I am not sure why you seem to be offended by Bruce's multiple posts. He has vast experience as a marketer. He is also an excellent speaker. all of his posts include Information, motivation or in other up-lifting ideas. The majority of SFIers have little or no training in marketing and to these members, myself included. I do have a few years in marketing, but they were over 20 years ago, and I appreciate these posts as a reminder to previous training. Find these posts to be helpful. I, myself not only find merit in Bruce's frequent posts but look forward to them.
Since I do not know you personally, I do not know your background, I am not trying to show any disrespect to you. Perhaps you already know most of the information that he is so generous in sharing with the rest of us. If this is the case, I can envision you adding value to his posts with tidbits to anything that Bruce might have missed.
On the other hand, you could bypass his posts and not waste your time reading information by just simply not clickingon them.
Respectfully
John karban Sr.

5 posts

Still Majoring In Minors? Fire Yourself Up-Not Out! in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hi Bruce, you sure have a powerful way of communicating. I personally hold you in high esteem. If you choose to you could right on the same list, with people like Bob Proctor, W. Clement Stone and the rest of the inspirational, motivational speakers.
Thank you for sharing your wisdom with all of us here at SFI.
Bless you and yours. Bye for now
John Karban

35 posts

What is missing on our site that other similar sites offer in Team Building #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Sometimes it seems like they are so busy it reminds me of an old saying. " working so hard they look like the cat who is trying to cover ***t on a tin roof" appears that they could use a few extra hands. But still even short handed ( ? ) they still do an incredibly fine job.
Just my thoughts
John Karban Sr.

12 posts

Say What You Will Do, And Do What You Say!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Hi Bruce, All my life and especially when my 9 children were young, I used a slight variation of your words. I stated it as, "Say what you mean and mean what you say. It means be careful what you say, because if you say anything and don't follow up in a way that is consistent with what you said the results could destroy the trust you were trying to establish.
John

17 posts

T CREDITS in Team Building #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Thank you for the correction in my thinking. Yes, even some of our top leaders have other business they promote. I have seen it anywhere from GTLs to DTLs, even if it is thinly disguised, as promoting SFI groups. I am not, and will not point a finger at any individuals.

17 posts

T CREDITS in Team Building #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Hi Jesse, Think it would not be worthwhile for anyone, to have to go thru the process of opting out of SFI, then waiting 6 months before they would be able to re-join SFI under the person who sent them a $20 gift certificate. Just my 2 cents worth.
Bye for now, God bless you and yours, John.

10 posts

Don’t Get Mad... Get Inspired... To Reach Your Goals... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Try to remember the REASON that you decided to join SFI when you did. Hold on to your DREAM (reason). Hold on to that very closely and DON'T QUIT. That is the only way you lose.
Wishing you MUCH SUCCESS in SFI and whatever comes your way in life.
To your Success
John Karban Sr.

21 posts

Can ANYONE Really Do Affiliate Marketing? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Hi, Randy, you are so right when you said: So, the answer is YES, anyone with access to the internet can be successful in Affiliate Marketing. You just need a FOUNDATION. You can spend hundreds, or even thousands of dollars learning that foundation, OR, you can take advantage of the vast resources that are provided for you right here at SFI training - for FREE!

Success is at your feet, but you must activate it!
Thank you for sharing with all of us.
John Karban Sr.

17 posts

Don't get caught like this! in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hello Cristo, you could try Astro Auctions, where you can win many moves, matches, and RTs, which you can exchange for TCredits or VPs.
Happy gaming !
John Karban

22 posts

Use the recent changes to common Team advantage! in Team Building #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank you Boris, I will try this " Bonus for you" soon.
John

55 posts

SFI EXECUTIVE SPEEDSTER BADGE in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Thank You Tanja and Karen, for your response.
I normally get my Retirement check on the 3rd of the month. as I was contemplating how to get my "Speedster" Badge, and posted in the Forum that I needed to wait until the 3rd.
I believe that I received a Miricle! My check arrived in my Bank on the 1st. That is the 1st time my check came early other than when the 3rd fell on a Sat or Sun, or Holiday. I can only say Thank God for this. Amen.
Bye for now, Bless you and yours
John Karban Sr.

55 posts

SFI EXECUTIVE SPEEDSTER BADGE in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

I will have to settle for the silver trim, since I won't have the funds available 'till Dec. 3rd.
wishing congratulations to all who already have their new badge and to all who will get one, by the 10th of Dec.

13 posts

Read,click and Do! Simples!! in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

This simply trying to put the cart before the horse. This idea has been proved so many times, to be one of the biggest errors of judgement that people can make.
Bye for now John.

18 posts

Stop The Flow in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

Thanks, Randy, I for one respond to most posts, with a thank you, congratulations, or an agree. I try to post a reply, only, if I have something to add that no one else has already posted, The Forum is one place that duplication is NOT recommended.
Bless you and yours, Bye for now.
John Karban