Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Anthony H.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

463 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion David Ritschard! in Recognition

1 day ago

Greetings David, You dove in, and figured out the best way to the top. Thus, you are the SFI E 365 Champion.
Congratulations!

My responsibility is leadership, and the minute I get negative, that is going to have an influence on my team.
-Don Shula

424 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Maria Teresa Stefanizzi! in Recognition

2 days ago

Greetings Maria, Another opportunity to meet and defeat new challenges.You did, you are the SFI E 365 Champion.
Congratulations!

If you put a small value on yourself, rest assured that the world will not raise your price.
-unknown

45 posts

Why Are YOU Active? in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

2 days ago

Greetings Jan, Thanks for your kind words. But, accolades belong to others, including Randy and the affiliate who authored the following article:
www.susancritelli.com/what-i-do/a-home-business-that-is-the-real-deal#comments

45 posts

Why Are YOU Active? in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

3 days ago

Greetings Randy, You are so right; the emphasis should be on the persevering affiliates. They persevere because they can see the promised land. They have evidence that Corporate know's what he is doing, and the rewards of their labor is certain.
"SFI's success and longevity is a DIRECT result of the affiliates' hard work, sweat, enthusiasm, and loyalty. It's one of the reasons why SFI is one of THE most respected and most successful affiliate programs in the world today. For me personally, I have developed some enduring relationships with people I met in 2001 when I first joined SFI."

If you work just for money, you'll never make it. But if you love what you are doing, and always put the customer first,
success will be yours.
-Ray Kroc

44 posts

The Elusive Biz Quiz in Miscellaneous #Contests

4 days ago

Greetings Mohammed, There is a winning path. You are told right up front, in the 'BIZ Quiz.' how to find the answers.

Life is a grindstone, and whether it grinds you down or polishes you up is for you and you alone to decide.
-Cavett Robert

551 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Felix Ejike-Ume ! in Recognition

4 days ago

Greetings Felix, You met the challenge, with your best effort. Thus you are the SFI E 365 Champion.
Congratulations!

The purpose of life is a life of purpose.
-Robert Byrne

519 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Jonathan Uma! in Recognition

6 days ago

Greetings Jonathan, You examined, you joined, you exercised discipline, and so you are the SFI E 365 Champion.
Congratulations!

546 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Priyanka Jadhav! in Recognition

6 days ago

Greetings Prlyanka, The entered the competition with high hopes. aaaaadid your best, and emerged SFI E 365 Champion.
Congratulations1

35 posts

Unmasked in Miscellaneous #Leadership

9 days ago

Greetings Randy, You are doing a vast amount of affiliates, especially new arrivals, a great service with this post. I recall in my months, how jarring and confusing these monthly changes were; in a sense, to move from an high to a low.

It's never too late to be what you might have been.
-George Elliot

492 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Mark Simpson! in Recognition

9 days ago

Greetings Mark, You got on your mark, got set, and away you go, leaving everyone in the dust. Thus, you are SFI E 365 Champion.
Congratulations!

Don't ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.
-Harold Thurman

13 posts

Four Important Task which seems universal truth for SFI Business in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Team Building

9 days ago

Greetings AL, You are going in the right direction. I am assuming when you say "apply what you learn," you are referencing the need to absorb and apply Launch Pad Lessons.

I hear, and I forget. I see, and I remember. I do, and I understand.
-Chinese Proverb

520 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion ile tasevski! in Recognition

11 days ago

Greetings Ile, As you have discovered, during this learning period, SFI is exceptional. Thus, you are SFI E 365 Champion.

Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions. – Albert Einstein

15 posts

Eca Approval in ECA Program #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

11 days ago

Greetings Bruno, Based upon your answer, it seem that the FAQ answer, fits generally, all things being equal, You are one of the exceptions. I am gratified, that you find the forum comments helpful.

Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing. – Theodore Roosevelt

512 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Chantelle Mudachi! in Recognition

12 days ago

Greetings Chantelle, You entered SFI with high hopes. You decided to give it a good try. Thus, you are SFI E 365 Champion.
Congratulations!

Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.
-Judy Garland

15 posts

Eca Approval in ECA Program #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

12 days ago

Greetings Bruno, I decided to hear from 'the horses mouth.' They wrote, in the FAQ; "Approvals typically take just 1-2 business days. "

Read for yourself, in the following:

If you are a business that sells products, the ECA Program is for you. Your ECA account will also need to be verified with business identification/documentation. Approvals typically take just 1-2 business days. Once approved, you can immediately begin uploading your products and selling on TripleClicks. If you are not a commercial seller but would like to list items for sale at TripleClicks, please refer to our Member Listings Program.

What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.
-Richard Bach

547 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Jeff Gerling! in Recognition

13 days ago

Greetings Jeff, Your competitive spirit rose to the occasion. Thus, you are now SFI E 365 Champion.
Congratulations!

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
-Aristotle

22 posts

None ending auction keep going over 5 hours !!!! in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TCredits #TripleClicks

13 days ago

Greetings Zhumagul, As you know, the temptation to win 900 Tcredits is hard to ignore. It would not surprise me, if this baby, goes over 1000 Tcredits.

The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be ignited.
-Plutarch

485 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Venkata Ramana Mantravadi! in Recognition

13 days ago

Greetings Venkata Ramana, Like a Cricketer you picked your spots and made your runs. Thus, you are SFI E 365 Champion.
Congratulations!

Do you know what my favorite part of the game is? The opportunity to play.
-Mike Singletary

6 posts

A big thank you in Recognition

13 days ago

Greetings Lorene, I am sure by now, the 'To Do List'is one of your daily priorities. It is so setup, that you are forced to bypass the GOAL button, and fill it in last. Your monthly goals are displayed at the bottom of the page. Among other things, the following thought should always be at the back of your mind: "Setting goals and reviewing them regularly is critical for becoming successful."

Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.
-Ella Fitzgerald

28 posts

Finished First In my class for November in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building #VersaPoints

14 days ago

Greetings Ephraim, Good start! But don't forget, this is not a sprint. Keep your eyes on the prize; If you follow the daily SFI plan, you will have untold successful months.

It's never too late to be what you might have been.
-George Elliot

498 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion KANAKESWAR DEKA! in Recognition

16 days ago

Greetings Kanakeswar, Clearly, you still have the 'fire in the belly.' It's no surprise, that you are the SFI E 365 Champion.

Do you know what my favorite part of the game is? The opportunity to play.
-Mike Singletary

535 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Raza Mustafić! in Recognition

16 days ago

Greetings Raza, Because of your competitive spirit. Yo did your utmost, and now you are the SFI E365 Champion.
Congratulations!

Take care of your body with steadfast fidelity. The soul must see through these eyes alone, and if they are dim, the whole world is clouded.
-Goethe

530 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Chukwukasi Okoyejoels! in Recognition

17 days ago

Greetings Chukwukasi, Your experience taught you that this is doable. Thus, you are the SFI E 365 Champion.
Congratulations!

Leadership is practiced not so much in words as in attitude and in actions.
-Harold S. Geneen