Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Anthony H.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

19 posts

Can we do business without money? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

I would add, be patient with people. SFI is 'the real deal,' But, its like a hidden treasure. When discovered, all opportunities pale in comparison. That is the confessed opinion of a PSA I was patient with, who now runs circles around me, and is the current monthly top versa points producer.

21 posts

Greeting from our old friend in Miscellaneous

5 months ago

Another example, of a great leader, falling on his sword, taking responsibility for the shortcomings of others.

Leaders must be tough enough to fight, tender enough to cry, human enough to make mistakes, humble enough to admit them, strong enough to absorb the pain, and resilient enough to bounce back and keep on moving.
-Jesse Jackson

9 posts

Phishing attack on email - PayPal in Miscellaneous

6 months ago

True Indeed! They are "Wolves in Sheep clothing."

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
-Aristotle

258 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Dynastie Mambo! in Recognition

6 months ago

Yes indeed, Dynastie, you are the SFI E365 contest champion. Yet, the race continues. Doing your best, will result in continued success at SFI.

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
-Albert Schweitzer

310 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Luiz Carlos Ferreira! in Recognition

7 months ago

Greetings Luiz, Continue to be you, and no other. 'The cream always rises to the top.' You had to be the SFI E365 Champion.
Congratulations!

The easiest thing in the world to be is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position.
-Leo Buscaglia

13 posts

Something I want to say about earnings in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Team Building

7 months ago

Greetings Luiz, Thank you for this powerful post. I know it is done under duress; It reveals what sort of materials you are made of. Because of your consistency, not long from now , you will look back and smile at the obstacles, that then seemed improbable.

He who has so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by changing anything but his own disposition
will waste his life in fruitless efforts.
-Samuel Johnson

328 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion natasa cajic! in Recognition

7 months ago

Greetings Natasa, You have the heart of a champion. I am not surprised that you are the SFI E 365 Champion.

There are only two options regarding commitment; you're either in or you're out. There's no such thing as life in-between.
-Pat Riley

49 posts

Happy Birthday Gery! in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor

7 months ago

Greetings Gery, You have touched millions of families thus far. May you live to reach billions. Have a blessed and happy birthday.

438 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Terry Caleval! in Recognition

10 months ago

Greetings Terry, This was a piece of cake for you, despite subject matter and rigor. Thus, you are the SFI E 365 Champion.
Congratulations!

Two sure ways to fail-Think and never do or do and never think.
-Zig Ziglar

12 posts

Super Deals are really SUPER DEALS ! in Sales #Rewardical #TCredits #TripleClicks

10 months ago

Greetings John, Indeed! Super Deals are worth exploring. The CSAs and Precious metal packages, were my attraction. I made out like Bandits, a few times.

It is better to wear out than to rust out.
-Richard Cumberland

32 posts

The Secret of Success! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

10 months ago

Greetings Orsine, It is possible to be financially successful at SFI. We have fellow affiliates who proves this, month after month, and year after year.

If there is a secret, it is not a secret to all; because SFI does have a PLAN. It guides you from an affiliate through becoming a Diamond Team Leader.

Success if it is to be meaningful must be a personal thing.
-Howard Whitman

502 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Tatjana Mitrović! in Recognition

10 months ago

Greetings Tatjana, There was no stopping you, despite new challenges and sacrifices. Thus, you are the SFI E 365 Champion.
Congratulations!

Only surround yourself with people who will lift you higher.
-Oprah Winfrey

468 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Neville James! in Recognition

10 months ago

Congratulations Neville, I see the competitive juices have, and are flowing; making you the SFI E 365 Champion.
Congratulations!

I do not think there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature.
-John D. Rockefeller

490 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Kush Chhetri! in Recognition

10 months ago

Greetings Kush, There were uncharted waters, foreign language, and new challenges. Yet, you are the SFI E 365 Champion.
Congratulations!

The world has the habit of making room for the man whose words and actions show that he knows where he is going.
-Napoleon Hill

530 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Steve Lanier! in Recognition

10 months ago

Greetings Steve, Coming to this challenge,facing the unknown. You did what it took to become the SFI E 365 Champion.

What separates those who achieve from those who do not, is in direct proportion to one's ability to ask for help.
-Donald Keough

18 posts

Success story. in Miscellaneous

10 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

547 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Diane Washington! in Recognition

10 months ago

Greetings Diane, Running hard from the beginning, and continuing through the year, you became SFI E 365 Champion.

Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.
-Judy Garland

7 posts

Buy Now Price in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

10 months ago

Greetings Ron, To me, Skumar s' concern was the apparent removal of the "Buy Now Price option" from PSAs auctions. The attached admn. letter, is one of many I receive monthly. It was merely my proffered evidence to allay his concerns. The auctioned item(s) are incidental.

Two sure ways to fail-Think and never do or do and never think.
-Zig Ziglar

7 posts

Buy Now Price in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

10 months ago

Greetings Skumar, To the contrary guys, "Buy Now Option", is very much alive. I was involved in an auction Yesterday, and got the following invitation:

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for your participation in the January 14th, 2018 Pricebenders auction for:

Silver152Pack--Silver Bars (2 Ounces) & 150 TCredits

Though you did not win the auction, you are eligible to take advantage of our Buy Now program. That is, for 24 hours, you may purchase the above item you were bidding on AND receive all your bids back! NOTE: If you do not reside in the USA or Canada, you will need to have the item shipped to a USA or Canada address.

The Buy Now price for this item is: $119.00

Upon completing your purchase, 1 TCredit will be returned to your TripleClicks account--available for your immediate use at other auctions, Eager Zebra games, etc.

Click the following link to make the purchase now:

www.tripleclicks.com/buy_now?aid=122373

Don't forget: This offer is good for 24 hours only. Your deadline is:

January 15th, 2018 at 1801 CT

If you have any questions, please visit our Customer Care page at:

www.tripleclicks.com/customer_care.php

Thank you!

TripleClicks.com

You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have.
-Jim Rohn

525 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Bill Nohou! in Recognition

10 months ago

Greetings Bill, Something new came your way. You did your homework; did your best, and you are SFI E 365 Champion.
Congratulations!

You get what you settle for.
-Thelma and Louise

564 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Michelle Hillier! in Recognition

10 months ago

Greetings Michelle, Like any new venture, you carefully took it apart, put it together, and so became SFI E 365 Champion.

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
-Theodore Roosevelt

11 posts

Team Leading and SFI in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

10 months ago

Greetings Horace, From what I can see, the nature of the offerings of SFI, have factored in the scourge of attrition. My understanding is; 3% success retention of active affiliates is the average over the years. Any average above three percent
should be celebrated.

Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.
-H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

516 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Conrad Ricketts! in Recognition

10 months ago

Greetings Conrad, Another new opportunity to learn. earn and be top dog. Thus, you are the SFI E 365 Champion.
Congratulations!

Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.
-H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

20 posts

Class cash in Suggestion Box #Contests #Sponsor #Team Building

10 months ago

Thank you! Like you, I love to pass on relevant quotes.

20 posts

Class cash in Suggestion Box #Contests #Sponsor #Team Building

10 months ago

Greetings Md, I hear you. Corporate anticipated your dilemma; If you go to the Reference area, click on Glossary, then input 'Class Cash', all your questions and more is answered. You will agree, that there is no need for a direct link.

It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.
-Epictetus