Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

40x SUPPORT
Marijana P.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

7 posts

Buy Now Price in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

1 day ago

Yes, I noticed but there are no official news about that. I checked other auctions also and there is still option for Buy now (par example Subscription 3x125Tcredits) but not for PSAs anymore.

16 posts

Exchanging REWARDICALS with TC Gift Certificate? in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

1 day ago

Hi,
you need 3000 Rewardicals for 5$ Gift certificate. That is minimum for redeeming.

30 posts

Why selling not working PSA and CSA is legal ? in Sales #Sales

7 days ago

There are so many ways to find new members, not only buying them. www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?form=MarketingMethods

11 posts

Wasn't real names, Stopped in Auctions? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #Sponsor #TripleClicks

11 days ago

There is not a rule about not using real names. And anyway, why is that important or problem? I don't understand your point here, sorry.

23 posts

To understand the logic of bidding in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TCredits #TripleClicks

12 days ago

Ok guys, lets explain this :)

Winner here (100Tcredits pack) will pay 9.66$ in case auction's price go over that amount. Your example shows 68$, yes. But, winner WON'T pay that much. He will pay 9.66$ and got all his Tcredits back. Great deal, right? :)

23 posts

To understand the logic of bidding in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TCredits #TripleClicks

12 days ago

Well, this is WBF (Winner bids free) auction and winner gets ALL his TCredits back. You do the math about MRP he earned here and value of that :) Plus, 1 VP for every bid (up to 1000).

23 posts

Redeeming Rewardicals question in VersaPoints #Rewardical #VersaPoints

14 days ago

Hi Tanja,
I got 5000 today and my PSA too . I expected to get 500 more because of that but I didn't. Any experience there?

Marijana, you will get them on Ferbruary, 1st.

The 10% for the sponsors are given on the first day of the next month.
He got them today, so YOU will get your share on the first day of February.

She got 5000 RT last month too.

If she got 5000 last month then you will get 10% from her and any other PSA's who had RT's last month... once they're processed

hello
as i understood, it will be automaticly processed like badge quest rewards.
RT from badge quest was rewarded, 1st January is behind us...why she didnt got 10% from her PSA yet?
we will wait and see
hope they will reward
regards
Congratulations!
Thanks to the activities of your referred Rewardical members in December 2017, you've just earned 587 Rewardicals!
That is it :) Tnx love :*

23 posts

15 days ago

Hi Tanja,
I got 5000 today and my PSA too . I expected to get 500 more because of that but I didn't. Any experience there?

If she got 5000 last month then you will get 10% from her and any other PSA's who had RT's last month... once they're processed

Thank you Erich :)

23 posts

15 days ago

Hi Tanja,

Marijana,
I haven't got the referal bonus tokens yet, too...

I can't be sure...not very techy... but, I guess that it's ONE thing just put in our Accounts
the Badge Quest prizes (technically)...and it's ANOTHER thing (technically) gather
ALL tokens that our PSAs and PRMs have accumulated from DIFFERENT sources
and define our 10% of all of it...

Just my logical thinking here...nothing else...

But, the rewards from the Badge Quest might be automatic....the referral bonus
tokens might not be THAT automatic...and maybe, needs a regular working days...
and it's a festive day in USA, too...
so, let's show some patience until tomorrow, please...

Sure, I was just wondering. We ll see, no big deal. :)

23 posts

15 days ago

Hi Tanja,

23 posts

15 days ago

Hi Tanja,

23 posts

Expiring Gift Cercificate in Miscellaneous

19 days ago

Thanks, Priyanka.
I know I can buy Tcredit with it. But the bonus VP will be for this December, which is not what I want. I want to make use everything in January. I was thinking that I can purchase something at TripleClicks, and resale in January, so that I can use the fund again, the way I want.
Thanks.
Mohammed Ahmed

Mohammed,

is there only the date January , 1st...or is there the time , also?

If there is no time, I think you should send a ticket and ask them what does
it mean...are you allowed to use it on the January , 1st or not.

Thanks, Tanja. Let me send a ticket to find out.

Just another thought, Mohammed...

Depending on the amount of the GC...

I have never tried it, nor heard from others, so I am not sure is it possible or not...
but, it might be worth a try if they say you need to use it BEFORE January, 1st...

If your GC is less than $ 10 you might try to add the needed amount and BUY
a $ 10 GC on your own...then you can use it whenever you want in January.
You get the VPs and all the rest ONLY when you USE it.

What I am NOT sure here is : can we pay with existing GC to buy a bigger one?

It would be good to know..

This is a copy of the message on my Alert page:

"Please note that this online Gift Certificate EXPIRES on Jan 1st, 2018. Go to TripleClicks.com now to use your gift certificate (the amount of your gift certificate will be deducted at checkout)."

Thanks.
Hi, I will be free to guess you got that GC from your Upline. If this is a case, you could ask him/her to send it again to you in January. Because, if you don't use it now, Gift certificate will return to your Upline and he can send it to you again.

29 posts

A forum Guru for 36 hours did I do something wrong? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor

20 days ago

Hi James,
just keep your good work and badge will be back. No pressure here, you are with us only one month. I am sure you will become Forum Guru again in no time.
Best regards :)

6 posts

EZ Time Machine Zackpot in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hi,
you need to choose number without decimals. Par example: 370 or 475 or 580.... Not 475,8 or 345,76...
Good luck :)