Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

41x SUPPORT
Marijana P.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

22 posts

Leadership Pages - have they fallen away? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

Good advice dear :)
But I have to say for you personally, you are wonderful leader and person anyway. Always there for us. Thank you

6 posts

PTP- Game in Eager Zebra #Compensation

3 days ago

Top scorer will be player who entered prediction first (if that score is highest for that auction). However, both players will be winners ( if number of points is one of the Top 200 scores).

248 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Oyekunle Adesope! in Recognition

8 days ago

Great job! Congrats!!!

12 posts

PTP Jackpot Share in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

8 days ago

Nowhere. But, as someone said, usually scores over 300 points win the share. Last week one share was 19 TCredits.

9 posts

Happy birthday indeed :) in Recognition

10 days ago

Thank you

11 posts

BUY NOW in Suggestion Box #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

10 days ago

I strongly support you about this.

13 posts

PTP Number of points in Pricebenders #Contests #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders

12 days ago

This is given in launch pad:-
For example, pick the exact winning price on an auction that ends at $2.00 or less and you’ll score 300 points. For each cent you’re off on your prediction (either over OR under), subtract 3 points (maximum 300). Here’s an example:

Winning price is $2.00. You predicted $2.00. You score 300 points.
Winning price is $2.00. You predicted $1.90. You score 270 points.
Winning price is $2.00. You predicted $2.50. You score 150 points.
Winning price is $2.00. You predicted $1.05. You score 15 points.
Winning price is $2.00. You predicted $1.00. Zero points scored.

OR, here’s an example for an auction that ended at $8.00 (an auction with a winning price of more than $7.00 makes each cent worth the maximum of five points):

Winning price is $8.00. You predicted $8.00. You score 500 points.
Winning price is $8.00. You predicted $7.90. You score 450 points.
Winning price is $8.00. You predicted $8.50. You score 250 points.
Winning price is $8.00. You predicted $7.05. You score 25 points.
Winning price is $8.00. You predicted $7.00. Zero points scored.

So if final price is below 2.00 than 300 is taken as base score, if final price is above 7 than 500 is taken as base score, since final price is 6.44 so I think base score would have been taken more than 400 and if prediction was close to 6.44 than it is very much possible to score 430 and also dont forget scores of sidekick if they were used for this item.

Thank you Ashock for explaining!
Sidekicks is 6 with a maximum value of 110 points. In this case, the price reached 6.44 (less than 7).
This maximum number of points (if true prediction - with all the maximum Sidekicks in PTP, in this case) can not be higher than 410. I do not think I'm wrong.
It would be fair to say that at the end of the week there will be a list of winners with number points in PTP in the past week - I do not think it exists for now (only who had the best result in PTP in certain auctions). It would be easier to keep up with your chances of winning PTP.

No its not like that. The maximum base score is 500 and minimum base score is 300, so base score increases with increase in "final price".I am not sure how much exactly it will increase but if final price is just more than $2 than base score is 330. since final price is above $6 so base score may be more than 400 or around it.
Correct. For the price 6.44, maximum number of points is about 430, 440. Without sidekicks.

15 posts

I waiting so long to get KING’S RANSOM and now I got it in a free enter for today. in Recognition #Eager Zebra

12 days ago

King can't be in the first 5 cards. And TCredit must be spent BEFORE ANY King appears. Sorry

4 posts

Top players - How this is possible? in Eager Zebra

13 days ago

Thank you Kyle :)

4 posts

Top players - How this is possible? in Eager Zebra

13 days ago

Hi,
I believe something isn't right with Top players leaderboard. How it is possible first 3 Top players are some people we never heard of? Without badges? And with soooo many points.

2 posts

looking forward to the new games in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

14 days ago

We all do :)
Uberpicks should be back soon :)

6 posts

Badges in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

14 days ago

This is for Card King but it is a same for every game.
Also, those badges do not bring points.

10 posts

May’s Zackjack Top 10! in SFI News #Contests #Eager Zebra

15 days ago

Zoran, maybe you know something about Brain Sprint Top 10? :)
Dear Marijana P ,
When I saw your answer ,
I was thinking a few moments , but I did not answer .
I'm not quite sure , but I have the impression that this game is still in the test phase ,
which might be the reason for not naming the best .
One of the options is to ASK Gery !
All the Best !
Zoran Vukovic
Oh well, not so important to bother Sir Gery. I just thought there will be list because in the Rules says :If you are in the top 10 for most Brain Sprint Prize Points scored during the month, we’ll send you a free Brain Sprint Champion t-shirt! Limit 2 t-shirts per player/year. Same as Zackjack and Poker.
Thank you anyway :)

10 posts

15 days ago

Zoran, maybe you know something about Brain Sprint Top 10? :)

10 posts

15 days ago

What about May's Brain Sprint Top 10?

11 posts

Uber picks in Eager Zebra

16 days ago

Probably never. Unfortunatelly.

6 posts

Where is my badge? in Miscellaneous #Contests #E365

19 days ago

You are right. You should have Power Rank badge at least. Maybe just wait a few days and then write to support and ask about that. If you are 1st in your class you should be E365 champion very soon, Good luck :)