Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

41x SUPPORT
Marijana P.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

66 posts

Time to say goodbye in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Guys, you are truly like a family. Thank you for all these great wishes! Best regards for all!

66 posts

3 months ago

If I could I would in a heartbeat!

66 posts

3 months ago

So, so true Thank you!

66 posts

3 months ago

After 4 years, I decided to move on. I started to work here during some difficult personal time and working helped me to cope with it. I was so focused and dedicated and I can tell I was doing ok :) But, luckily for me, things changed and I don't have enough time for this anymore. I can't do anything halfway :)
So, it was very interesting journey but it is time to say goodbye. I am pleased with my time here and with people I met during our work. I wish you all great success!!

196 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Vidadi Ramazanov! in Recognition

3 months ago

Great job!
Congratulations!!!

3 posts

AUTO-PILOT BADGE in AA in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Hi,
you simply should to create 20 Auto pilots. It doesn't matter when will auctions start. Or finish. I just got gold trim that way.
Regards!

8 posts

Astro Auctions un-reflected winnings. in VersaPoints #Astro Auctions #VersaPoints

4 months ago

Hello,
those are Rewardicals, not VPs. You ll find them here www.rewardical.com/Ledger

9 posts

Uber - Picks! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

4 months ago

Good luck everyone :)

13 posts

Caution at Rebid in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #TCredits

4 months ago

Well, it says "Enter the number of TCredits you wish to increase your bid by". That is very, very clear.

13 posts

Checkout your Dashboard for your Winnings in the Astro Auctions in Recognition #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #TripleClicks

4 months ago

What a poster girl for modesty. Awesome!
Keep that up, I hope this journey will take you exactly where you deserve to be.

11 posts

can I use my friend's credit card ? in Sales #Sales

4 months ago

Hi,
you can, if no one else used that card before (for purchase on TC).

13 posts

Time machine winners!!! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

5 months ago

Hi,
It was very clear that number have to be all (rounded). Without decimals. Who would guess right 6 figures anyway :)

13 posts

5 months ago

Thanks :) But I am good anyway. I am very pleased to see real people as winners. Congrats again to them :)

13 posts

5 months ago

Wow guys, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! This is very, very nice :))))
Absolutely AMAZING!!!!

8 posts

I do not understand! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

5 months ago

Sometimes there will be 11 games, sometimes 12, 10, 9... It is not the rule there MUST be 12. When we played Cricket, there were only 6 or 7 games sometimes.

8 posts

Uber Picks results in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

5 months ago

You see those little blue letters "ENTER NEW CONTEST"?
Unfortunatelly, it is late for this week (for MLB). You can enter FIFA NA. First MLB game already finished but you ll know now for the next week.

1 post

uberpicks-wrong date in Bug Reports #Eager Zebra

5 months ago

Hi,
there is minor error in games schedule. First game is wrong dated.

It is minor, I know. But those kind of things in Uberpicks open many possibilities for malversation with Sidekicks. It is easiest to pick that game for Winner Lock and Lower score game because usually games with wrong date (so far) are considered cancelled (correct) predictions.
Thank you