50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

53x SUPPORT
Zagorka G.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 1,835 | Followers: 1,148 | Joined SFI: Sep 14, 2014

48 posts

Rewardical.com - Our Online Rewardical Mall in Getting Started #ECA #Leadership #Rewardical

6 days ago

Now when competition in selling PSAs ih higher then there are "tons" of reasons to move that competition from the way.
There is one old saying
"The dog doesn't bark because of the village".

Wish you all the best

10 posts

ATTENTION - Rewardical Store Owners! in ECA Program #ECA #Marketing #Rewardical

7 days ago

Sorry to say it, but if we're trying to have great quality control, we can't just let people try to upload images for this purpose or our search results pages will look TERRIBLE. We will likely provide a way to upload a unique image down the road a bit, but the last thing we want right now is for our customers to see page after page of unprofessional logos, awful pictures, copyright-infringing images, and the like. You've already noted the quality problem; I can assure you that it would manifest itself in these image in a way that would be even more troublesome.

And, yes, we are taking steps to increase the quality in all places and will be revisiting all ECAs that have already been approved. If they don't meet the standards, they'll be removed and they will have to "fix what's broken" and reapply.

Hi Gery,
Could you please write us all standards and criterias that we have to meet in order to be approved?
It would be easier if we have it in written.
And to avoid dissatisfaction of all of us who are rejected it would be good that those standards be the same for everyone.

7 posts

A common mistake in announcing your new ECA in Rewardical.com in Ask Gery #Marketing #Rewardical #TripleClicks

8 days ago

Hi Benjamin,

At the bottom of each mail you have this sentence with the name and link of ECA shop/
"This message has been sent to you on behalf of name of the ECA --a company you have connected with at TripleClicks.com. If you no longer wish to receive messages from this company, you may disconnect from them at http://ECAlink. If you require other assistance, please visit our TripleClicks Customer Care page at: support.TripleClicks.com"

19 posts

PSA in ECA Rewardicals Store in ECA Program

12 days ago

YES.. I have a store there. I am waiting on a reply in regards to the special ECA Keycode at this point. However, I do have a PSA store in Rewardical..

Hello, Upline
You are PTL and that's clear.
I think that more explanations are needed for those who are not PTLs.
Can whoever apply or not?
What happens if I apply STL with eg handicrafts, approved, and he later added the sales and PSA.
It's very unclear...

Yes, that's something that's not clear.
What if a member on STL status open ECA at Rewardical, and after ECA approved, the seller put on his site to sell PSA. What happens then? How can that be controlled?

I personally do not allow anyone to earn money by selling me as PSA.
I'm not critical, I do not condemn, I ask rhetorically:
PSA - I know they are for sale (sell)?
PSA - are refundable to the seller if the buyer is not satisfied?
PSA - has a warranty certificate?
PSA - I buy today 10, if they are not EA, are transferred to another sponsor for free, why?
Can I continue ... Is it moral not to say legally?
Do you agree to buy something that does not meet the minimum requirements for use? in this case PSAs with zero VP.
I hope you understand me?

Hi Ristica,
The easiest answer to you is not to buy PSAs.
Our job as a sponsor is to make them be active, nevertheless if we buy them or advertise for free. Even when I pay my advertising campaign nobody can guarantee me I will get active PSA. When you advertise for free there is also no guarantee.
You buy PSAs, you get PSAs, that's it.
I hope you understand my point. And I really do not see what is there immoral or illegal.
But what I know is without advertising we can only buy PSAs if we want to build a team. And there are lot of people who do not have time to advertise and at the same time want to build a team. Normally they will buy PSAs and try to make them be active.

55 posts

If I Were Gery, What Would I Change? Why? in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

14 days ago

HI, Randy,

I think Bruce only wanted a lighthearted discussions on what would an ordinary affiliate like us would do if we were Gery (even in a dream hehehe) to. change something in SFI. We who posted are merely expressing our "wish list" not an inducement to attack SFI. After all, even Gery has been encouraging us to give suggestions.

I'm sure he's keenly following our discussions and probably chuckling to himself reading the silliness of it all.
Lighten up, Randy, nice to see you smiling.

I don't doubt the good "intent". The FACT is that this type of question invites trouble! So, "lighten up"??? People are always harping about negativity and this question invites it in!

Not everyone will see this as a "dream". Some might even use it as an opportunity to once again complain about the color of a badge!

Hi Randy,
Since you mentioned "negativity" I would like to say few words about it.
Being negative is such a relative term.
If expressing what we feel, disliking something, asking for answers, not supporting something does not mean people are negative.
I never see any forum anywhere where only "good, nice posts" are written.
Forum is a place to write what we think and how we feel.
I just not see the point to "punish" people expressing their feelings. I did not mean you punish them, but I was punish for searching for the answer and I was marked as person on whom negative lights will be thrown by support.
And please do not expect from me to write what "you" like instead of what I think!
"You" does not refer on you since I quoted your post.
And I would be so suspicious if I see Forum where only good things are written. To me it show that truth is hidden somewhere.

55 posts

If I Were Gery, What Would I Change? Why? in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

14 days ago

Hi Bruce,
First to tell you it is nice to see you back on forum.
This question is interesting but we all will write about changes that has good or bad results in our own business.
But let me say what I think about changes.
I would not make so many changes in such short time. In last two years we have had so many changes which did not bring us (me and my team) better results.
Most of that changes resulted with lower value of VP.
Now to come to the point. It is normal that when Company itself is not satisfied with some program it will change it never the less what we are thinking.
The last change is proving it, since 95% of ECA (or little less) owners are not satisfied at all with it. That is something I would not do in such way.
I would rather give an opportunity or criteria to choose. Of course that criteria would result with having a profit to the Company.
For example: I would offer 100% of ECAs to pay manul or monthly fee to TripleClicks if they want to stay on TripleClicks and change applying criteria and criteria of running ECA Shop.
Now you see I am speaking about change that I do not like, but it does not mean that I am right and that is not a good change, time will show.
I just know that working today here is not so good as it was when I started.
And lot of changes make me feel like this.

344 posts

ECA program moving to Rewardical.com in SFI News #Rewardical #Sales #TripleClicks

23 days ago

I am still awake, waiting for the answers. 3:39 a.m. now

I suggest you go to bed and get some rest. We're not going to air dirty laundry here on the forum . You're welcome to voice your concerns in a Support ticket and I will be open to a private discussion, but we're not going to discuss why this person is in, this person is out. These are private matters and not for a public forum.

I sent a ticket one hour ago. And I am also open for private discussion.

344 posts

ECA program moving to Rewardical.com in SFI News #Rewardical #Sales #TripleClicks

23 days ago

I am still awake, waiting for the answers. 3:39 a.m. now

344 posts

23 days ago

Dear Zhumagul A ,
It was nice to follow your comments ,
Why now such a tone ?
You are in an environment where everything changes overnight .
Think well, only small corrections are needed and everything is the same.
B R !
Hi Zoran,
Nothing will be the same.
Which small corrections are you talking about when 95% of ECA is "closed" and some of them will register to Rewardical.com?

Dear Zagorka G ,
I would not go into further comment ,
If Gary brought out the real situation , and that felt , and it should not be the same .
You are young and you can correct it quickly ,
for us older who is life , turned a few times around our own axis ,
This is a little thing .
You will see !

Hi Zoran,
First his name is Gery, second how do you know I am young? You would be surprised how old I am. Please do not take this discussion to another way.
I need answers, I just found out more ECAs with more sellings, more and very good ratings and they will be closed!
This is not good at all.
The worst thing that could happen is to leave members without proper explanation.

344 posts

23 days ago

Dear Zhumagul A ,
It was nice to follow your comments ,
Why now such a tone ?
You are in an environment where everything changes overnight .
Think well, only small corrections are needed and everything is the same.
B R !

Hi Zoran,
Nothing will be the same.
Which small corrections are you talking about when 95% of ECA is "closed" and some of them will register to Rewardical.com?

344 posts

23 days ago

Since there is no answer to my questions, maybe these two pictures will help to get right answer.
I must say that I am so disappointed, there are more ECA with less selling, similar reviews and I think this is not fair at all.

344 posts

23 days ago

Hello Zagorka-

I believe Gery stated in the upper part of your store page there were further instructions to do to reapply and be switched over to the rewardical program.

Robert

Hello Robert,
That was not the point.
Let me simpler the question.
How it is possible that ECA with less selling, less reviews, less or similar ratings will continue and ECA with more selling, more reviews will move to Rewardical? Which kind of formula is it?

344 posts

23 days ago

Dear Gery,
After reading this announcement and checking my ECA Center I have found out that my ECA will be closed on February 28th.
I would like to know the "formula" you have used for this.
You know that we are working as a team and I have just checked with my colleagues and I have found out that some ECAs that have less sellings, less reviews, some less ratings will stay and mine will be closed!
So I think that we all deserve better explanation what were the criterias?

14 posts

Probajte nesto drugo in Southern Europe #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

23 days ago

Sta reci Nego cast je imati takvog clana u timu.
Stalno pricamo o tome, i dobro si rekao, najlakse je odustati. Vecina to i uradi a nisu ni svjesni da su, sa malo vise truda, mogli postici mnogo!
Idemo mi dalje, uciti, raditi i graditi

33 posts

"Older and successful members" in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building #TripleClicks

24 days ago

Hi Olufolake,
You are right but we will not know if it is effective or not if we are not advertising!
I sometimes forget how simple this business is. I know that some would not agree with me but if we see the very basic, it could not be simpler then it is.

And again how we will find these 5, we will find them by advertising.

Zagorka
Am not disapproving you. Remember I was adding.
However from experience as well I advertised then like crazy but I had little or know result UNTIL I KNEW THE RIGHT WAY OF ADVERTISING.

My friend advertising is the core of any business to make money.
No sales without it. No income without it. It is the medium by which awareness of products and services are known. But from my 19 years of marketing experience, I realize that knowledge is powerful if you know the RIGHT WAY first. It will reduce waste of time and energy.

Why am pointing this out is because I have seen countless in the forum saying that they have advertised in different places and on the social media and no results.
This shows that advertising doesn't guarantee results it is the effectiveness that does. That brought me great results and much TC sales into my own ECA store as well.

Then I will rather take time and study how to run an effective selling advert than just blast my links here and there, have been there, done that: No results.

Exposure and visibility is key power but my friend, advertising is just a fraction of the whole deal of marketing. Then what is the center? Connection and Communication.

How we connect and communicate our advert or sales copy to our potential clients out there will determine our final outcome.
People wants results and in the bottom line of it, THAT IS WHAT COUNTS EVENTUALLY.
I don't just advertize just like that, I do it the right way to get a lasting result.
I am tired of getting just any PSAs or PRMs, am after the active ones and the advert principle am using now is the SNOWBALL EFFECT PRINCIPLE and it is giving me my desired aim.

Am not disputing what you said. Advertising is important. All am saying is there is an effective way to it.

Olufolake,
I did not say you disapprove me. I just add something I forgot to ad on my first post. I some part I agree with you in some not. But since this is our own business we will decide how we will run it.
I just want to emphasize how important is to advertise, not how many or where but still I stand that constant advertising is the key! ( for me of course )

33 posts

"Older and successful members" in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building #TripleClicks

24 days ago

Hi Olufolake,
You are right but we will not know if it is effective or not if we are not advertising!
I sometimes forget how simple this business is. I know that some would not agree with me but if we see the very basic, it could not be simpler then it is.

And again how we will find these 5, we will find them by advertising.

22 posts

How to Earn 15000 VP in 30 days? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

25 days ago

Hi David,
You can do it in a minute.
Just buy a 125 TCredit Pack and you will get 1500 VP, status EA and 2 CSA members for achieving EA status.
Plus you will have 125 TCredits to use on TripleClicks games or auctions.
It is my favourite product on SFI and I have it on my Auto Delivery!

9 posts

Don't worry if you don't get TCredits and VPs right away. in Miscellaneous #VersaPoints

25 days ago

Thank you Snezana,
That's something I always tell my members, you know it
There are lot of purchases that are being processed in the last days of each month. That's why sometimes members have to wait until they get their VP and TCredits.
I know that sometimes lot of members feel and even say that they start to doubt and then it is our "job" to explain them exactly like you do it in your post.

33 posts

25 days ago

Thank you Arieta
Have a nice and successful day

197 posts

What are the best, most productive SFI marketing aids ? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Sponsor

25 days ago

Hi Indrajith,

After 3,5 years of advertising I think there is no banner, text or link that I haven't used during my advertising.
I can not tell you exactly which one is the best since it depends on time and place were I am advertising. Sometimes I do not use anything and it goes well, sometimes I use several of banners at the same site and it goes well. But sometimes it goes bad, the same advert, the same banners or text or gateways.
But what is important is to put a key code and follow your advertising and when it goes well not to stop it and or course if it goes bad to stop it and change something.
The winning formula for your question for me is constant advertising which will bring you to the best marketing Aid!

33 posts

25 days ago

Hi Edson,
You have written about your tasks. But you did not mention advertising.
From daily, weekly, monthly actions, from games you will not have "high" commission.
Please read carefully our Compensation Plan and see what you have to do in order to start growing your business.
What ever you choose from Compensation Plan it will bring you to ADVERTISING!
www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan

33 posts

26 days ago

Thank you Shelley and you are welcome

33 posts

26 days ago

Hi my fantastic CSA member, you just said it well

33 posts

26 days ago

Thank you my Upline
That's how it goes when we learn from the best