Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

51x SUPPORT
Zagorka G.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 1,790 | Followers: 1,117 | Joined SFI: Sep 14, 2014

24 posts

I can't explain this, does anybody has to this! in Compensation #Compensation

2 days ago

I have achieved that already but just that I can't explain what is happening.

Then the only solution is to send a ticket to our support team.

24 posts

2 days ago

You have got message on Alert page for ordering the Card?
Or you order it directly from Payoneer?

14 posts

Badge in VersaPoints

2 days ago

Hi Johan,
If you click on each badge it will show you the criterias for getting it.
There are lot of Badges that "disappear".
We have to work every day if we want to keep them.
For example Daily Streak - If you do not have at least 10VP every day you will lose that badge.
So, look the description of those missing badges and you will see what you have to do to get it back.

24 posts

2 days ago

The best solution for you is to earn $20 in this business and then order Payoneer Master Card through SFI. You will also receive 500 VP for ordering it, and it will come in 2-3 weeks, even earlier I have got mine.

19 posts

Ever consider a TCredit drawing? in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra #TCredits

2 days ago

Hi Steve,
I am not sure what to tell you. Another drawing?
I prefer to have some criterias how we can win something. Like in all games where we invest 1 TCredit or more, we have to have as much points as we can in order to receive TCredits.
And since I never win any drawing I would not invest TCredit in such drawing.
( only T time 36 times and long time ago I stop playing it, leaving more space for begginers to win it)

6 posts

Time machine predictions in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

9 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

16 posts

kard king in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

9 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

11 posts

Please I need LITTLE HELP in Miscellaneous

11 days ago

Hi Aderibigde,
Marilyn has given you great answer, just to add one thing.
When you change your email on SFI account do again Whitelisting for your Email checklist.
"This will help ensure you receive vital newsletters and sales notifications from SFI, as well as important support messages from your team".

12 posts

about pricebinders in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TCredits #TripleClicks

11 days ago

Hi Sheetal,
If you win an auction you have an option to change it for Gift Certificate and TCredits. Also you can post your winning product on Super Deals. So we have several options to choose.

23 posts

How to encourage your old team members? in Miscellaneous

11 days ago

Hi Charles,
I think that we all have "such moments" but at the end we all know that everything here depends on us and on our work.
"Depends on us and our work" is part of the sentence that I constantly tell all my team members and when that moments come they know that they are the reason why they do not borne fruit.
This business asks for constant work, determination and persistence.
Truth is the best motivation for me.

32 posts

If I had only known sooner... in Getting Started #E365 #Getting Started #Team Building

11 days ago

Hi Glenn
Launchpad lessons are the "mother of knowledge" for our business

10 posts

Cancel orders in Sales #Auto-Delivery #TCredits #TripleClicks

12 days ago

Hi Sara
He can ask for a refund, but if he has spent any of TCredits he has got, he will not be able to ask for refund.
So if, for example, he has Auto Delivery on 100 TCredits, he has to have these 100 TCredits on his account in order to be refunded.

"TripleClicks Direct Returns:

Some products sold at TripleClicks are fulfilled directly by TripleClicks. These products are known as TripleClicks Direct products. You can review the return policy for any of these items via the "Returns/Refund Policy" link on each product's details page under the item's description."

This is a link for Return and Refunds
www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/ReturnsRefunds.php

"To return a TripleClicks Direct product, simply click the return policy link for the item on your order history page and follow the directions for returning the item. If you have any questions regarding your TripleClicks Direct return, please contact us via Customer Care HERE."

8 posts

Reassignment in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

12 days ago

Hi Bevan,
As per new sponsor policy if sponsor is inactive and do not have minimum 250 VP in last 45 days will stay without all his PSAs.

8 posts

Reassignment in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

12 days ago

Hi Phil,
He will roll up only one line, so he will go to your PSA who is his first upline.

35 posts

re "Free" Ways to Get Sales/Purchases VP in Ask Gery #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

14 days ago

So you go to some Localvantia merchants and make purchases. You earn Rewardicals. Now you go redeem those Rewardicals for VersaPoints to use to qualify for your SFI rank.

Nothing has changed here other than, now, if you've already got all the VP you need, you can redeem your Rewardicals for something you DO need or want (whether that's TCredits, CSAs, PSAs, Bitcoin, etc.). In other words, you will always have an incentive to patronize your local Localvantia merchants. A very good thing!

Dear Gery
Localvantia is great program and I like how it is imagine.
But I am affraid that in my country and as well in surrounding counttries (Balkan) there will not be so many merchants where I would be able to make purchases.

Perhaps, but when you and they see the whole program (you've only seen the tip of the iceberg so far), I think you and they will change their tune and be quite interested in participating! Also, we're not stopping at local businesses. You'll be able to earn Rewardicals shopping at what we hope will be hundreds of thousands of online sellers in the years to come.

I am born optimist and will for sure find a way to earn my VP.

35 posts

14 days ago

So you go to some Localvantia merchants and make purchases. You earn Rewardicals. Now you go redeem those Rewardicals for VersaPoints to use to qualify for your SFI rank.

Nothing has changed here other than, now, if you've already got all the VP you need, you can redeem your Rewardicals for something you DO need or want (whether that's TCredits, CSAs, PSAs, Bitcoin, etc.). In other words, you will always have an incentive to patronize your local Localvantia merchants. A very good thing!

Dear Gery
Localvantia is great program and I like how it is imagine.
But I am affraid that in my country and as well in surrounding counttries (Balkan) there will not be so many merchants where I would be able to make purchases.

35 posts

14 days ago

Hi Zagorka - not always free , yes- but sometimes "free" - if I buy for example a single TCredit using 150 MRP that I won in a free way or that I earned from using TCredits that I won or earned in free ways.

Hi Teresa,
OK for that MRP, but we also receive MRP for "spending" our TCredits on games and auctions. I know that we also receive free TCredits, but anyway I was thinking on money paid products.

35 posts

14 days ago

Hi Teresa,
I hope that it will not happen.
For me it doesn't make sense, since lot if us buy something to earn VP that we need for statuses.
With each purchase TC Executive Pool is higher and higher, so without receiving VP I think will be less purchases and less shares.
And just to mention, those VP we receive from our purchases are certainly not FREE one.

33 posts

When does Sponsor's welcome message stop showing up each month? in Miscellaneous #Sponsor

15 days ago

. . . until the next time it shows up again. . . which is the point of this thread.

The point is that when you click on the X it will not show up again

33 posts

When does Sponsor's welcome message stop showing up each month? in Miscellaneous #Sponsor

15 days ago

Hi Marilynn,
You have small X on the right side, click on it and the message will disappear.

24 posts

Very Valuable Information to Save! in Team Building #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

16 days ago

Hi Ronald,
This is an original post from our colleague. I think you should ask him for approval to copy it or name him under the list.
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=183010#post-183010

173 posts

Badge Quest goes Rewardical! in SFI News #Contests

17 days ago

The value of the Grand Master Elite badge was, I believe, 2000 points. As announced, we removed the points for all the Badge Quest badges. Hence, your total would have went down by 2000 points. A similar reduction would have occurred for EVERYONE who had one of the five Badge Quest badges.

Thank you Gery,
Since I am following this, I see that situation is constantly changing. Still waiting that everyone lose these 2000 points.
Next time I will wait a day, will not react immediately

The part that was missed here (and that I missed telling Gery when he asked me), is that there is a WHOLE bunch of caching and calculation that goes into that leaderboard. Because we removed points from everybody, it could take up to a day to get everybody caught up.

Already you can probably see there have been quite a few shifts on that leaderboard.

Thank you Adam,
Yes I have seen the changes.

173 posts

17 days ago

The value of the Grand Master Elite badge was, I believe, 2000 points. As announced, we removed the points for all the Badge Quest badges. Hence, your total would have went down by 2000 points. A similar reduction would have occurred for EVERYONE who had one of the five Badge Quest badges.

Thank you Gery,
Since I am following this, I see that situation is constantly changing. Still waiting that everyone lose these 2000 points.
Next time I will wait a day, will not react immediately

173 posts

17 days ago

It's at the very bottom of the announcement:

One more change…

We’ve determined that having a point value for the actual Badge Quest badges (Rising Star badge, Pro badge, Master badge, Grand Master badge, and Grand Master Elite badge) create an awkward “catch-22” issue for our players in regards to their level in certain instances. Therefore, so as to provide an even playing field for all, these badges will no longer have points assigned to them.

So, it has taken effect immediately.

Hi Scott,
It is clear to me.
But if we all lose those points, then how can I be on 4th place and now I am on 13th? And the first 20 members lose the same points.
As I mentioned, all my badges are the same, without any changes expect that one.
Pay attention on both pictures, and you will see some members with the same points

Dear Zagorka,
The same situation is with me. Missing about 2000 points, all badges are still here, and I fell down into the depths. I believe they are still working on this program.

Hi Sanja,
I know that all needs a time, but the strange thing is that some loses points some not. Keep following this

173 posts

17 days ago

Hi Joe,
Yes, it is explained how many rewardicals each level receive. No cash.