50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Richard M.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

239 posts

Pricebenders and Eager Zebra go Rewardical! in SFI News #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #Rewardical

7 days ago

No, that is still in place.
Sorry, Mr. Gery but defacto today is a difference between early daily actions and daily actions after new's in change MRP with Rewardical.
I make my daily action morning and I get 14 VP for may actions.

But my PSA make his daily action now and get only 12 VP

Is it a glitch ?

Hi Metodija
I believe we got 2 VP for turning EZ and PB tabs to green and 20 Rewardical when we spend 2 Tc credit for each of that tab.
So I believe your member got 20 Rewardical instead 2 VP for credits that he used.

Emina,

I believe this is correct, and 20 Rewardicals represents 6.6VP, so we are earning more, we just have the additional step of converting the the Rewardicals to VP (or anything else in the exchange list).

Richard

239 posts

Pricebenders and Eager Zebra go Rewardical! in SFI News #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #Rewardical

7 days ago

Nothing has changed for VP

I just tried and got 3 VP + 30 RT for 3TCredits
matematicki je jako lose po nas:
30TCreditax 10MRP = 300MRP= 204VP+2TCredita
sada:
30TCreditax10RT= 300RT= 100VP

Are you a leader ?
Leaders do not depend on MRP.

Relax, she is merely pointing out the math!

And not everyone can throw a bunch of money at becoming a high level TL without a little help from incentives.

I also used MRP and then underlying multiplier to get to BTL and STL... just keep in mind that some of us have maybe ONE active PSA and are not earning a lot, YET.

Richard

239 posts

7 days ago

No, that is still in place.

Gery,

for PriceBenders, no it is not.

I bid one time today, and I got my VP to turn the tab green, but not the additional VP (1 of 1000) that is listed on the bottom of the daily actions.

Richard

239 posts

7 days ago

Gery,

... snip previous content... how about one extra Rewardical for every 10 bids (11for10 or maybe 11-4-10) ?
And say if you bid 100 times you get 11, on the 100th bid, one for bidding a 10 time and then 10 more for bidding 100 times... etc.

Just some ideas...

Richard

I appreciate your input, Richard. First, though, we have to make sure 10 RT per bid/play is sustainable. 10 RT is VERY generous! Everyone needs to understand that RT can be redeemed for many things, some of which cost us a LOT of money. If the majorities redeem their RT for those items, it's a big problem. Now double the RT like so many are asking and we're potentially looking at something that could destroy everything we've built and that of every affiliate as well.

But, yes, we are working on some ideas but, as I said, we have to be very careful. I think all SFI affiliates want SFI to thrive and grow, not be destroyed.

Gery,

I agree, the more I am looking into what you implemented, you already gave us more by awarding 10 Rewardicals. Those equal out to 3.3VP, and I assume this will not be limited to 1000 bids, so realistically, IF I were to bit 3000 times a month I now earn more.

That is because I can selectively acquire VP as I need them through the exchange program, and I can get just the 1VP to 6VP I need to get my Daily Grand bonus entries.

So my secondary suggestion above would probably still work. Maybe on underperforming auctions or maybe one special auction every 8 hours (so all time zones get a chance) there could be a graduated Rewardicals auction, where you get a bonus Rewardical for every 10th bid and say 10 Rewadicals for every 100th bid.

Anyway, for those of you that mentioned you are losing out, YOU ARE NOT, you just need to learn the Rewardicals Exchange system... go look at it!!!

Awesome work team Gery!

Richard

8 posts

Bitcoin- my heart nearly sunk in Miscellaneous

7 days ago

The other day it was at 4400 for nearly an hour before climbing back up by End of Day. Not sure how an investment based on speculation that swings so violently in a single day that some lose 60% to the down turn while others earn 3-5% by holding can reach $50,000 a share or coin before it's bubble burst.

Andy Zeus Anderson

Zeus, many people reflect with this same sentiment, but there is an equal amount or more people that wished they held on to more of their previous earning.

I sincerely hope you took the opportunity to acquire some BTC during the low, for you may regret you didn't when it reaches $30,000, $60,000, or even $100,000.

Richard

239 posts

7 days ago

Gery,

maybe we could get the occasional double-rewardical (2xR or DR or DRw) auction?
Maybe we could make under-performing auctions auctions have DR (or DRw)?
And even if not double, how about one extra Rewardical for every 10 bids (11for10 or maybe 11-4-10) ?
And say if you bid 100 times you get 11, on the 100th bid, one for bidding a 10 time and then 10 more for bidding 100 times... etc.

Just some ideas...

Richard

8 posts

Bitcoin- my heart nearly sunk in Miscellaneous

7 days ago

I wrote an article about this subject matter some time ago, back when BTC had come down from it's first high above $1000... I think we were in the $600 range after the drop.

I mentioned the following statistics:

• There are only ever going to be 21,000,000 (21 million) BTC
  • There are currently about 3,500,000,000 (3.5 BILLION) people online on the Internet as of 2015/16!
  • I am going to assume by the end of the year (2018) there will be 4.2 BILLION people online, and ALL of them will be aware of cryptocurrencies by then - That leaves us with 0.005 BTC per person.
  • If you assume the median wage of the global citizen if about US$10,000 (http://news.gallup.com/poll/166211/worldwide-median-household-income-000.aspx), then that is about US$27.4 per day of spending money (everyone spends 100% their income divided by 365 days)
  • This means we will need BTC at US$5500, so we are above this measure right now. But WAIT
  • Currently there are only 16.8 million BTC available (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/) so it's is only 0.004 per online citizen, or BTC levels of US$6850 - HOWEVER, it gets better...
  • Let us assume parents want to have funds for every child and every elderly person living in their household - that is 7.6 BILLION people (http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/) that need US$27.4 per day to live, that is 0.002 BTC per person, or a BTC value of $13,700 - however...
  • There is an estimated 3.5 million bitcoin that are lost or dormant and probably are never going to see circulation again! That leaves us with 13.3 million BTC - now the numbers are skewed to 0.00175 BTC per person, and at US$27.4 the BTC value now stands at US$15650!
  • Considering that maybe 25% of the currency is in circulation, at any given time since wealthier people are able to hold on to their money, we could easily see US$30,000 to US$60,000 per BTC soon!!!

I know I put up a lot of statistics, but I am HOLDING on to what little BTC I have!!!

Disclaimer - I have been involved with Bitcoin since the days it was US$0.01, I was mining it back then on my CPU when that was still possible! I also spent over 10BTC when it was US$10.00, and I wished I would still have it now. Hindsight is 20/20... earn what you can now and be grateful if your BTC investment doubles!

239 posts

7 days ago

Gery,

thank you for giving us a year to use our MRP. I have been using the MRP to buy 1 TCredit on days I am coming up short on VP for whatever I am trying to achieve.

I hope I can figure out how to do this with Rewardicals when the situation arises.

Richard

67 posts

New Rewardical Tab [Red to Green=1VP] in Ask Gery #Rewardical #VersaPoints

23 days ago

Gery,

so, apparently the tab issue is fixed, but on my To-Do tab I show ZERO.

However, when I look at my VP Ledger, it is showing I got the VP.

Apparently not all bugs have been resolved.

67 posts

New Rewardical Tab [Red to Green=1VP] in Ask Gery #Rewardical #VersaPoints

23 days ago

You're clicking the blue "I've reviewed the information on this page" button?

Thousands are receiving the VP and turning the tab green since fixing a glitch at around 1:30 AM our time. Perhaps you need to log out and log back in and try again. I suspect you're dealing with a caching issue.

Gery,

I have tried just logging off SFI - no go - that was at 13:36 CST
I restarted my browser (Chrome - killed it completely from services) - no go - that was at 13:55 CST
I used IE11 - no go - that was at 13:57
Finally, I tried Vivaldi (a Chromium clone, I run Dev Version 1.14.1077.39) - that made it turn green.

So, it works, but some browsers or user environments appear to affect how the SFI servers interpret the input.
For my current situation, I go through a Proxy server at work, as well as content filters and spam cleaning.
Any of those could skew how the browser talks to the SFI servers.

Hope some of this might help SFI support team.

Richard

17 posts

Red menù RW in VersaPoints #Rewardical #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

23 days ago

As of 13:36 CST this is still happening!!!

Richard

17 posts

Don't have Co-Sponsor in Miscellaneous #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

I agree with Tanja, 3 months is odd.

I bet you may have had co-sponsors, but they all opted out or didn't maintain their 45 day affiliate rank.
If there is a problem, I bet support will drop you into the 2nd home CSA pool right away.

Submit a ticket like Tanja said. It'll get fixed pretty quick I would think.

Richard

21 posts

How about an advertising starter pack? in Suggestion Box #Auto-Delivery #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I personally would not want to get a ball cap and T-Shirt EVERY month. Even office supplies would not benefit me very much.

However, how about a Veteran Affiliate Advertising (VAA) auto-delivery package.

The first package could contain a sample of the various items SFI and TripleClicks offers. This would be an intro package for us veteran affiliates and not be on auto delivery. However, it would contain a laser printed sheet with the auto-delivery SKUs we would need to use to get the items on a recurring basis. The items could be unlisted on TC. We could still award the VP and MRP that come with the regular order.

The incentive could be that we still order the items at the regular price but get an amount of Rewardicals if we put these items on an auto-delivery schedule. Maybe the coders could implement something along the lines of a monthly, quarterly and semi-annual delivery schedule since some items would not need to be re-ordered monthly.

Maybe there could be another incentive, maybe a pool of CSAs could be awarded randomly to people that meet certain requirements, say having 1500VP+ worth of VAA items that month (by having a monthly, quarterly, and a semi-annual order converge in the same month).

Just some thoughts.

Richard

34 posts

BitCoins grow is nothing compared with this! in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

I have a good marketer friend we have work together in many years.
The market for the technology Crypto Coin use, are one of the next to watch, it can be used to many other things than coins.
Gold is soon make a boom, because new laws will change the way gold is traded.
And the big hit for the next 4-5 years will be the selfdriving cars, not so much the cars but those deliver the special component for selfdriving cars. I'm begin settled around to those markets.

Best regards
Svend

Svend,

I think you have a good market watcher and are very educated when it comes to making investment decisions. I am invested similarly in small amounts in everything you mentioned, as well as being active in the solver and gold markets.

I believe investment in electronics companies as well, but I think physical silver will become a boom because all these electronics we use today require small amounts of Silver for the circuitry, and once this silver is used up, it is currently not profitable to recover it, so Silver is a deflationary investment, which will make it more and more valuable as more and more of it gets tied up in electronics.

Richard

34 posts

about 1 month ago

Andrew,

Rewardicals don't use a blockchain, so no, they really are not a crypto-currency. If the development/support team would design their own blockchain for Rewardicals, then it would be.

HOWEVER, MRP, TCredits, VP, and Rewardicals ARE a form of value transfer within the SFI/TC market ecosystem, they are Value Added Currency of sorts because of our actions in the internal market of SFI/TC... we as affiliates take actions, we get rewarded (paid) for these actions, and then we can acquire other valuable items with these rewards...

It's just like getting cash back or airline miles on your credit card.

Richard

34 posts

about 1 month ago

Svend,

I agree with almost everything said above.

Michael,

the stable ones beside BTC are BCH, LTC, ETH, XMR (Monero), DASH, and ZEC (Zcash) - I have some of all of these except Zcash (waiting on a trade).

Svend,

I would recommend checking into ShapeShift and Bitrex to trade between different ALTcoin, and I would recommend looking at the World Coin Index (use search engine to find their site) or use their app to keep an eye on the transaction amounts and the current price. I use their app to instantly check several times a week to keep up-to-date.

Everyone,

check out my write-up above somewhere in this thread about Jaxx wallet, it has ShapeShift built in, so you can trade from within the wallet.

Hope this is helpful.

Live long and prosper.

Richard

34 posts

about 1 month ago

Steve,
to start learning about Bitcoin and other crypto coin wallets, I recommend installing Jaxx on either your PC/laptop or your smartphone. It should be available for most flavors of devices.

Do NOT put any coin into it until you have backed up you secret phrase, which is quite simple. Somewhere in Jaxx is a "Tools" section, within of which you will find a "Backup Wallet" option. Go there and get your 12 word phase. Write it on a piece of paper (NEVER put it anywhere electronically), then the app will ask you for verification of your 12 words, once this is done, you can recover the Jaxx wallet any time, and if you install it on multiple devices (say both your computer and your smartphone, they will be the same, fully synchronized).

Once you have this done, you are safe and can recover your funds if the device dies. I personally have it on two devices.

Richard

12 posts

Bitcoin in Sales

about 1 month ago

First, we need to know a little more information.

Are you using a PC/Laptop or a smart phone to work your SFI business and is your Bitcoin wallet on the same device?

Let me know and I can give you a better answer for your situation as I have done several BitPay transactions on SFI/TC

Richard

11 posts

What is you New year resolution ? I have made one for my team. in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

Zvezdana,

you described the default path I take to get to EA, however, I agree with Harshvardhan above about getting 20VP per day to earn the second free VP for the Daily Grand. Winning those Rewardicals can be very valuable to trade in on TCredit or for CSAs or other offers.

12 posts

No communication to Sponsor in Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

Gillena,

it is possible your sponsor is new the SFI as well and not fully up-to-speed on his or her responsibilities.

As others mentioned, try your co-sponsor, and your up-line here www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/upline as I am sure someone will respond to you.

Glad to have you join SFI, I can attest that money can be earned here if you put your mind to it, even just a little - so even if you don't get much help, if you read the welcome emails and follow those basic directions, you shall be on the right track to a future here.

Success to us all.

Live long and prosper.

Richard

23 posts

WOW!!! That was quick! in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Kay,

I at times also pick up a flip from the Super Deals page when I can spare the funds.

I have to agree with whomever mentioned that these are not always a money saving ordeal. I usually pick these up when the discount price is close to what I can get it, if I wasn't an Amazon Prime member.

Because then I am just barely spending more than I would in most retail environments, and I get the VP for the purchase, so I am actually out ahead buy the item.

Also, if I am looking for an unusual item I am having trouble finding available anywhere else I will order a Super Deal as well, and even some ECA items.

I look at the page every day and see what all is there. I have picked up some good deal over the last few months.

Richard

13 posts

Cyber Monday Special: $.49 CSAs! in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

I just bought 10 CSAs and we will see how active they are.

I have had mixed results in the past, sometimes I get one or two, maybe three active CSAs in ten, and sometimes I get none.

We shall see...

Richard

13 posts

CSA neds help in Team Building #CSA

3 months ago

snjezana,

this is precisely why we have the co-sponsor position!

In case the main sponsor is to busy to help the new affiliate has another source of help and guidance.

Also, when a sponsor is on vacation or travel and cannot work SFI every day, it should be the case that the Co-Sponsor steps in and helps as possible.

So, with that said, do what you can to help.

Richard

18 posts

I lost all my VP streak, Green Streak! in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

This has happened to me before and after only one day of being too sick to get on PC or phone or being out of town and too busy.

All you can do is rebuild and work harder at not having down time

Richard

15 posts

SFI, as an ocean of information in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

There is a saying that I believe originated from Gery Carson:

A reader is a leader.

• The more you read about anything, the smarter you get.
  • The smarter you get, the simpler some tasks get, because over time your brain paints a BIG PICTURE view of your personal environment (the mental/emotional one inside of you).
  • When your brain has a BIG PICTURE framework, it can store pieces of information better and build relations between those pieces of information.
  • These relationship connections eventually allow you to see common ideas, ideals, and threads in life.
  • Once you see these things and look at something that needs to be solved, your brain just goes, oh yes, I've seen a similar issue, and I solved it this way, I will adapt my previous experience to this one and see if that also solves the current issue.

So, read, read, read.

• LaunchPad & related side lessons
  • Read the forum, from the ALERT tab, pick one or two current forum posts that interest you and read all the posts, there is a plethora of knowledge from ALL the veteran affiliates, and also the swift, fast learning new affiliates.
  • Read the information on all the tabs, every day, when you go through the LaunchPad, it will refer you to all the tabs, but if you have glanced at each tab to start with, you go, oh, I think I saw that...

By learning from reading you will become a leader of yourself.

Once you can lead yourself to some success, you can start leading others to the same success you have achieved while you are learning new things.

This is one reason why striving for one or two good PSAs to start with is so important. If you only have one or two, you can interact with them personally without much extra time and effort on your part, and you are building your own method of training with those 1-2 PSAs. This is the stage I am at.

Then when you get PSAs 3 to 5, you just re-use all the methods you refined, and spend even less time and effort on the same training, but get the same result from those future 3-5 PSA. This is the stage I will be transitioning into soon, building my own personal training library now for re-use - soon!!!

Yes, SFI can seem like and OCEAN, but you only need to swim in the newcomers bay with all the other newbies, and come to the edge of the bay to visit with us veterans that have ventured into deeper water to learn and get swimming lessons.

Success to us all.

Live long and prosper.

Richard.