Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Richard M.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

22 posts

Tips for a successful SFI business in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sales #Team Building

6 days ago

First starting out, as everyone above suggested, do your lesson plans, focus on training, and claim your daily free VP.

If you have TCredits, bid on the Junior auctions (the ones with the palm tree icon), but be very judicious with your bids, TCredits can go fast!!! Learn how to earn maximum MRP and use the MRP to buy single TCredits. Only buy one TCredit per day, this will maximize your benefits of earning 20VP or more per day. When you do your lessons and training you will quickly find out why.

Try to get to EA this month if possible! With a start date of 2 Nov 2017, if you have been doing your lesson plans according to schedule (or faster), you should be well on your way to earning the 1500VP required to get to EA.

As you go through your lessons, if you see training on how you acquire CSAs, read this carefully, and then implement all the free ways to get CSAs as soon as possible. The more CSAs you have the better, because the ones that are active, are usually sponsored by a really good, active sponsor, or are self-motivated self-driving, self-educating affiliates, and you will earn a commission from them (once you reach EA), without having to sponsor them directly. These commissions will allow you to buy a single TCredit here and there as you earn these commissions.

Next, any time you see training on how to get PSAs, implement all the free ways to get PSAs as soon as possible... don't stress over getting many, just learn how you can acquire PSAs through SFI directly (auctions, Spin&Win, reassingment from your sponsor, etc.)

Talk to your up-line. If your sponsor doesn't respond to your emails or team mail, go above, contact your entire up-line.

BillieJo and Ion are both BTL, so they are active, either of them should be able to help. BillieJo can see your VP Ledger, so she will have some insight into what areas you need to focus on. Above Ion is Stone, he is busy with many businesses and may not get back to you quickly, but his sponsor Bing will help if he can, although he is quite busy as well at times.

BillieJo will be your best bet to get advice about your affiliate account.

Everyone else reading this, please chime in if everyone above me and I have missed mentioning something useful.

Richard

12 posts

TripleClicks Custom Banner Widget for WordPress in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

13 days ago

Everyone that contributed here, and especially Andy, thank you!!!

Using the collection banner is working! Awesome.

Richard

16 posts

What do new affiliates need that you know about or can provide? in Getting Started #Compensation #Marketing #Sales

13 days ago

I find the most beneficial that you don't overload your down-line with too much information.

I use the stream to post something at least once a week so my down-line see that I am online and doing more than just turning my tabs green. I always look forward to seeing good tidbits come down from my up-line, so I DUPLICATE their efforts. I also re-stream their posts so my CSAs get to see them.

I leave them be on the training, just making sure they are actually doing it by watching their VP ledger. If I see they are reading their lesson plans and getting the VP for this effort, and earning VP daily, I don't push this any more than that. SFI already has a good plan and schedule in place.

Once they get EA, I start paying more attention. If I have PSAs or CSAs I can spare that are from their geographic region, I will send those to them via Genealogy re-assignment. I give them affiliates that were or are active withing the last 60 days, and I hope they can encourage those affiliate to work harder or come back.

I keep them posted about new programs and news via the stream just in case they missed it.

Other than that, I don't push, I just send E-Cards to make sure I see they are doing great and I am noticing.

That's it, you can't make them work any harder than they want to.

Just like you can lead a horse to water, you cannot make them drink. (BTW, that is truth, I have two horses and this is for real!)

That's really all that is to it. Be their mentor and friend, and they will do the rest on their own for the most part.

Hope this helps.

Live long and prosper.

Richard - BTL/STL (as of Nov 2017)

12 posts

TripleClicks Custom Banner Widget for WordPress in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

18 days ago

Andy,

thank you, your answer is the best answer to my question.

The HTML4 vs. HTML5 explanation makes a lot of sense.

I will try a collections banner and see what it does on my blog, and ten I will update this thread.

Richard

12 posts

18 days ago

Sophie,
LOL, I AM an IT guy, too.
I am sure I could eventually figure it out, the problem is, TIME. I don't have any to spare LOL

Richard

12 posts

20 days ago

I have a work press blog, and I have tried to paste the code for the custom banner at www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/banner.php into both the text and custom HTML side bar widgets, but in both cases I think my theme or host are butchering the add.

Is there a plugin or widget for SFI or TripleClicks, and if not, could someone code one?

I probably could cobble something together eventually, but it might take me months and I just don't have much time to devote to this.

I looked over the HTML code the above link generates, and I think it would be fairly easy for a coder that knows what they are doing to make a widget where you plug in your item codes and your SFI ID.

I hope someone here on the forum can do it or maybe even someone on the SFI/TC support team could cobble something together.

Thank you.

Richard

27 posts

Am I Missing Something? in Team Building #Contests #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

I can confirm this, I had a brand new PSA show up on my GROWTH tab today!

Richard

95 posts

I find it amazing...... in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

I knew nothing about making blogs/landing pages/websites, Maria...
But, when we want to learn...it's all out there...
Just ask Google...you will get many answers...
Use You Tube to find video tutorials how to do things...
It needs time to learn things...but, first of all, it need the WILL to learn and an open
mind to receive a lot of new information.

I was 51 years old when I started to use the computer...and my 12 years old
nephew showed me how to make an e-mail address and start to send and receive
e-mails...
After that, it was all up to me...searching, reading, learning...making mistakes, too LOL
And feeling happy like a child when I learn something new.

Internet can change your life...but, you need to learn how to use it SAFELY.
Enjoy it!

Tanja,

your testimony is just as powerful.

Starting at age 51 and now being able to work an online business shows your willpower to do things!

I just turned 50 but have been involved with computers since I was 14 - 36 years!

The technology has come a long way, but the art and focus of running a business isn't much different than back then.

The WILL do DO - that is the prime motivator for any business!

Richard

13 posts

My Favorite Bidding 2x MRPs Products Missing in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

3 months ago

You are correct, this is what I see, too, but there is no more Upcoming Auctions schedule. We cannot plan ahead to find the auctions we WANT to bid on... that is what is frustrating me. If I knew ahead of time what auctions are coming up, I could put that on my calendar of my extremly busy days (7 days a week now) so I have a reminder and I can schedule time around my other life and work needs.

Actually, this would be an outstanding option if we could subscribe to a live calendar feed so that we can see it in our Google Calendar.

Gery,

any chance something like this is in the works?

Richard.

13 posts

3 months ago

There is a schedule?

I don't see a schedule as of today!

I use Firefox at home and Chrome at work, and there is no schedule link on the auctions page.

I am dismayed because I liked the schedule that went up a few weeks ago just to be replaced by mostly non-functional auctions page with huge buttons for three, maybe 4 auctions.

I also miss being able to place bid assist from the main auctions page, this saved me a lot of clicking and waiting on auction pages to load.

I hope the development team gets this all fixed soon!!!

Richard

13 posts

3 months ago

You are correct, but missing what he is saying...
He is missing out on getting 10 MRP for every bid he does on 2xMRP auctions if he bids in regular auctions.
He is most likely using the MRP to buy more TCredits. By spending 126 MRP he gets 102VP and one TCredit.
This can make the difference if you are running on a low budget, and say you can only afford to buy the 100 TCredit Auto Delivery (for 1000VP).

100 TCredits will get you 1000 MRP if you bid on 2xMRP auctions only. That will buy 7 TCredits and another 712VP!
He is now at 1712VP and earns his EA! Plus he now has 830MRP which buys him 6 more TCredits and 612VP for buying more single TCredits, for a total of 2324VP!

Or he can save up the extra MRP for several months, and also earn more MRP from games, and then potentially buy enough single TCredits in a few months to make it to BTL.

This is exactly the patch I took during my E365 first year, except I was getting my EA automatically buying the more expensive 125 TCredits auto delivery, but the system I described above got me to BTL many months.

As you can see, 2xMRP auctions can be very useful and practical for someone with limited means!

Richard

14 posts

How to be successful in Getting Started #Sales

3 months ago

It took me some time to have small income stream come in as well.

If money now is your goal, then your best bet is to create a blog, research products you use, and see if they are available on TripleClicks, and write your review of the product on your blog, place an image with the review, and link to the TripleClicks referral link (you get that from the SFI Toolbox on the items page).

Once you start making sales from those links you will get paid at the end of the months or next month (see your training lessons for the payout schedule).

If you have patience, then build your downline team, get as many EA or higher rank PSAs, and as they become successful, you will earn.

Richard

8 posts

Localvantia, how much I earn if my downlines recruit local store in Getting Started #Localvantia

4 months ago

Laura thanks for the answer but this is given already. What I am trying to say is that how many percent will my downline get if he only concentrate on localvantia let say he has no other downlines who are busy on networking.

I would think only he and you (and your upline to some extend) will benefit from his Localvantia VP earnings.

The rest of YOUR downline isn't affected or benefits from his efforts.

IF I am wrong, someone please correct me.

Richard

109 posts

Can Your Really Grow To GTL Promoting ONLY The Free Gateway? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

4 months ago

Wow, you just described 90% of what I do... and like so many times, I glean from your post a couple of tidbits of knowledge of something I can do to further myself.

There is so much knowledge on these fora that one could write several books and not explain it all.

Thank you.

Live long and prosper.
Richard

26 posts

Possibility to run more live auctions at a same time in Ask Gery #Contests #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

4 months ago

Gery,

maybe this is something you and your team are already working on, but what if you keep the number of auctions at 4-6 for a certain time frame, but if auctions complete faster than normal, maybe you cold have Junior and Flash Auctions for small items queued up so there are always a minimum of 4 auctions running...

I have become frustrated with there only being one or two auctions running at times, with stuff I am not interested in bidding on.

I have a limited window of opportunity every day to check the auctions, so I am just throwing one TCredit into any ol' auction to turn my tab green daily. This seems wasteful of my time, as I like to at least bid on items I would WANT if I win it.

By having some micro-auctions queued up to fill in after auctions close, it would also give new affiliates more small auctions to bid on.

Just my humble 2 cents worth.

Richard

14 posts

Do You Focus On Selling TC Produts Rather Than Growing A Team? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

4 months ago

I really would like to learn what they're doing and why?

Some people are just gifted at sales. They have a good product, and they know how to promote it. For some it's the only reason they are here. I had a PSA like that. He had no interest at all in Team-Building.

IMHO you want to have both types of PSAs.

Five team building PSAs from BTL through PTL, and as many sales oriented PSAs as possible.

You can always assign extra team building PSAs to the sales PSAs if both understand why you are doing it and how they can work together.

Richard

17 posts

Which Bitcoin Wallet do you use, and ... in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Al M,

as you can see from my previous post, you can link to general websites links. If I would have included referral links I would be in violation of Rule #1, but if you read rule 4 or 5 I think you can see you can give general links to web site that are in context of the explanation...

I believe this is permitted so that if one affiliate (me in this case) has already found relevant links, and stripped out referral info, then this affiliate is saving the next few affiliates the time expenditure of finding this information again, allowing all future readers to engage in activities faster, which then allows them more time to work SFI!!!

Hope this helps.

Richard

17 posts

Which Bitcoin Wallet do you use, and ... in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Teresa,

the correct answer is - IT DEPENDS

My answers will for services I have use or am using now:

IF you are purely LinuxPC/Mac/WindowsPC based, then I would say, the best wallets to use are:

- blockchain.info/wallet/ - purely for holding your every day use Bitcoin
- coinbase.com - one of the most secure way of acquiring Bitcoin with Credit Card (may not be available in all countries)
- Jaxx Blockchain Wallet - Google Chrome plugin - chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jaxx-blockchain-wallet/ancbofgphhmhcchnaognahmjfajaecmo or you can install on all the popular operating system from here jaxx.io/support.html

For exchanges, your best be is shapeshift.io/ because you do not have to register with them... just specify your input and output currencies and follow the instructions... say you are mining Monero, and want to turn it into Bitcoing, specify Monero as your input and Bitcoin as your output, the system will ask you for your Bitcoin address, and then it will tell you what Monero address to send your mined funds to. DONE.

BTW, Jaxx has ShapeShift built in, but I don't recall if the Google plugin has this capapbility as I primarily use Firefox.

IF you are more Mobile/Smart Phone centric, then go with Jaxx. The Jaxx client supports Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Doge, Dash, Zcash, and a few others... and sine ShapeShift is built-in, you can convert on the fly... say someone had Doge coin and wants to pay you but you really only want BTC... no problem... just fire up Jaxx and tell it to convert the Doge coin...

Just a word of caution, never store your crypto currencies in the Jaxx wallet on your device for very long, all the info is on your phone, and if the phone dies or gets broken, then the wallet is gone unless you know how to restore the wallet on another device... read up on how to do this, and always transfer your fund out of the mobile wallet into something more secure, like BlockChain.info or Coinbase.

Hope this helps everyone...

20 posts

An Idea for Earning Extra Income AND Sales/Purchases VP in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Teresa,

with everything everyone else said, I would say your statement of marketing SFI is THE most applicable statement or thought-idea.

You could buy a few items from TC you think would sell at a flea market, then make up your own marketing card, with SFI on one side and TC on the other side, and a slp of paper with the item description from TC (maybe clean up the description if it is in bad English), then insert the item, and two papers into a ziplock bag and have them on your display table.

Whe the customer sees the item, they first see the product on top of the description paper slip, but if they pick it up and turn over the baggie, they see the TC marketing aid. If they have questions, they may ask and you can tell them all about it, or they may wait until they get home and check it out online.

Make sure your contact info is on there somewhere if they have questions they cannot get from the web sites.

I would also try to find items you try to sell at garage sales online in TC, and if you do find them or something similar, make a TC/SFI flyer, print it and include it with the garage sale item.

Better yet, if the item you are selling needs operating instructions, print those out and on the revers of the paper print the TC/SFI flyer.

Just my humble ideas.

Richard

69 posts

50,000 unassigned CSAs in Ask Gery #CSA #Team Building

4 months ago

Some of mine were very active, one is close to EA!

Richard

27 posts

What is the the Lowest Costs to move up BTL ? in Miscellaneous

5 months ago

I refrained from advancing past EA2 until I had active CSAs.

Once you have active CSAs, you should advance to BTL in order to collect your commissions.

That's how I do it...!

Richard

10 posts

Localvantia in Ask Gery

5 months ago

A rule is a rule is a rule and exceptions are there to prove the rule. Exceptions are predominant in India in the kitchen market.

I would imagine any country has a gray and black market segment where many or all transactions are cash only.

This is one reason why some governments want to rid themselves of cash 100%.

Here, with SFI, we run a fully clear and declared business, so if you don't get receipts from a vendor now, and you cannot convince them to start providing a receipt, then maybe find vendors that do.

I would sign them up anyway, though, because once they see the promotional material and the possibilities, they may change their mind.

Just my humble opinion.

Richard