Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Laura H.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

20 posts

PSA encouragement in Team Building #PSA

6 months ago

Hello Samuel, the best way is to lead by example. Encourage them to gain knowledge by reading and completing their launch pad lessons. Being their for them when they have questions about SFI. Not all PSA's will become active but if you show them that you are there to help will encourage some to take that step in becoming active. If you visit the training tab and click on the being an awesome sponsor link, will give you avenues to proceed in hopefully making more of your PSA's active. Please remember that some people are just looking for a get rich quick plan and those are the ones that will not be active .
Stay positive.

To your success.
Kind regards,
Laura

28 posts

Swimming, Drowning, or Treading Water? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership

10 months ago

Excellent words! Nothing lasting happens overnight. Thank you for the post. To your success. ;0)

17 posts

I am lost here and everything is new in Getting Started

10 months ago

Hello, new things can give you a feeling of being lost but there are a lot of avenues that can help you. Start by doing your launchpad lessons. The forum is a great place to find answers too. If you still are feeling lost you can ask your sponsor for help. Stay positive - You can do this ;0)

8 posts

What is "Dark Traffic"? in Marketing #Marketing

10 months ago

Thank you for posting that link about dark traffic. I had no idea and now I do, very interesting. Again thank you and have a delightful day.

137 posts

My 5 Years in SFI ! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Team Building

11 months ago

Congratulations!! You are an inspiration. Thank you sharing your journey with the SFI family.

43 posts

Can we have SFI members wear Santa hats in our pics during xmas season ? in Miscellaneous

11 months ago

Excellent idea! Tis the season for joy, health and good tidings. Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year ;0)

30 posts

#1 Rule For Marketing in Marketing #Marketing

12 months ago

Well said William. So very true. Thank you for posting this.
To your success!

51 posts

I not believed ohohooooooo in Recognition

about 1 year ago

Congratulations!!

27 posts

I was started long time ago and reason because I stop was not having chance to make enough VersaPoints to go forward? in Getting Started #VersaPoints

about 1 year ago

Hello Vlatko, Stay positive and never let the negative win. There are many vp earning possibilities to found at SFI. A good start would be your to do list and branch off from there. Do not get discouraged.
To your success.

4 posts

Congratulations in Recognition #VersaPoints

about 1 year ago

Congratulations to all my team members and co team members who have logged in every day and earned their versa points, helping to move their business forward. ;0) Keep up the great job you are doing.