Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
Lászlóné S.

Hungary

E365 Country Champion

24 posts

SFI AFFILIATE PHOTO in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

6 days ago

Dear Skumar s. For me, I also think that good, photo, out, man portrays who works, SFI team. I want to see who you work with! Successful work, good health.

221 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ambili T S! in Recognition

13 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion on your super good, accomplishment! Good luck! Keep up the good work!

34 posts

A new leader of the diamond team in Recognition #Leadership #Team Building

19 days ago

Congratulations to Mr. Gery! To welcome your success and to love the company to work long and successful for years. The team, cheerleader, take it for a long time, good, target, downhill, SFI.

36 posts

OMG..18,000 Rewardical Tokens in Recognition

27 days ago

Congratulations, Navanithe G. this is a very nice result. I also do a daily, 2x but little achievement that I want to achieve once to win! There are some small achievements that are also good! Good luck !

31 posts

TCredits refund confusion in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Thanks for the good advice Tanja K. and JENNY J. Very useful and understandable! Yesterday I tried, I did the system.

5 posts

TripleClicks-T-Time in Recognition #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Congratulations to Viki, the TripleClicks T-TIME drawing, prize. A lot of small, pretty much goes on for more successful racing.

6 posts

Happy 2 anniversary with SFI my sponsor in Recognition

2 months ago

Zivanka Bold 2nd anniversary with SFI sponsors Vesna

Kaludjerovic Srecne 2 year old SFI mom sponzor Vesna Kaludjerovic! Successful work! Good health for the team!

14 posts

How to Quickly Return from TripleClicks' Page to SFI Page. in Suggestion Box #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Just click on the red arrow pointing to it. SFI Side opens, the other arrow.

30 posts

Useless Information in Miscellaneous #PSA

2 months ago

Thanks Tanja, a lot of help you give me, too! No helper ready, top manager, you're in trouble, SFI tag! Thanks for your help Tanja and Rozália Barta. Great, you people!

310 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Luiz Carlos Ferreira! in Recognition

4 months ago

Congratulations to everyone, E365 champion, who win! Nice work. Good health and successful work, continue!

24 posts

Maintain the rank of EA in VersaPoints #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

5 months ago

I choose these - Sufficient VP to have 1,500VP per month) to buy TCredits - 125 packages each time you earn 2 CSAs a month, SFI gift. Good luck .

18 posts

New Internet Income 2.0–Lesson #38: Activating Google Analytics in SFI News #Marketing #Team Building

5 months ago

Dear Lori!
Thank you for the information. For everyone,
Happy Easter! Good luck! Thank sharing.

7 posts

team mail vp. in VersaPoints

5 months ago

Look at this and learn www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240 19 points in Serenade to look for free VersaPoints
Every day, you have to log in. Go down, To-Do list, win 12 VP, every day!

9 posts

Tcredits in Getting Started #E365 #TCredits

6 months ago

In January EA or just February you get it and take away 125 TCredits packages you get right away with EA rating.

15 posts

Time Machine Winner in Recognition #Eager Zebra

6 months ago

Congratulations, the prize, the successful work, the result! Get TCredits! Go for success. Catch, lots of prizes. Deserved good work and the results are good!

17 posts

SFI, Magyarorszàgon? in Eastern Europe #Marketing

6 months ago

Hi Kitti! I greet you in the SFI team. I am Hungarian, I would be happy to help you if you ask. It's really bad if you do not have to turn around, help me out. I know top management is to write, members. I did not get it for long, result. I do not understand why they do not, a language, people, together. Better to know, help with their own language. It's hard to speak English, to compile it. Google Translator, I take, translate. Do not forget, there are lots of people here! It's hard to talk, words. Good luck! You will find Facebook.Would you know where they are, Hungarian group?

11 posts

When commission data shown in commission report of last month in Compensation #Compensation #Sales #TripleClicks

6 months ago

Thanks, Leon, I used to use it, but I did not know it, you have to miss it!

11 posts

When commission data shown in commission report of last month in Compensation #Compensation #Sales #TripleClicks

6 months ago

Where is the button button on the forum post? Thank you answer !

13 posts

Congratulations,CSA. in Recognition #CSA

7 months ago

It's great to see you when you're new teammate, you're starting to work! Help is always given to the new person - feel none alone. She would love to work for her. I'm happy to help, just write reply. Good luck, I wish you, Co-sponsor.

13 posts

Congratulations,CSA. in Recognition #CSA

7 months ago

Congratulations, Marie Ellis EA. status! Successful work, SFI team member. I'm really delighted to have a good result.

295 posts

Introducing…Zing Network! in SFI News #Marketing

7 months ago

It's great job to get SFI team! Zing Network
This topic is the debate about this SFI News announcement: news.sfimg.com/2018/01/25/introducing-zing-network/ Thanks!

91 posts

Read This! Please.... in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

7 months ago

Did you tell me why not all SFI members have a working and helping sponsor? For me, it is not given, it is! But why do they do it, out there, and where are the help, the leaders. Everything else I need to ask is what I'm ashamed of. The real driver, if they ask, just listen to the help location?

22 posts

Selling ECA product without owning them? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

8 months ago

Sangoh T. Thank you for sharing! I've already tried, I also advertise, but sell I did not know anything, that is, I did not get it only once notice was also withdrawn. But I'm trying to do it! Have success!