Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Santiago R.

Spain

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

13 posts

Knockout Trivia Match #138123 is currently in progress in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

11 days ago

I won Knockout Trivia!
And the most surprising thing is that when the table of questions is opened it is always written in English, and I can not translate this part and the issue is that I do not speak English and I do not understand English reading well and of course I understand less when someone goes to my speaking in English A real surprise!

7 posts

Time Machine! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

24 days ago

Friend Sead S, nor with music! It's something that burns!

7 posts

Time Machine! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

24 days ago

The time Machine; It will be difficult to hunt this lion, his races are exorbitant and he always leaves where I do not expect it. And what do you think?

27 posts

Achieving Badge Quest Pro Level! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations, Jimmy! And my applause to get the next level.

32 posts

Grandmaster Poker & Zackjack in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Hello, Sasa; I swear we are in this business to make money! Not to spend it. If true! We have to make purchases, and we have to make sales, but it is favorable to do them in other sectors, not in Grand Master Poker and Zackjack, good collection can be done in the burning of cards, I do not think it necessary to reduce free time.

15 posts

Can I still register Localvantia? in Marketing #Localvantia

about 1 month ago

How will it be when Localvantia is launched? Will pre-register direct registration? I mean, is it time to contact the Store Owner directly, or do we still not have enough information to ensure we're ready for the right contact?

15 posts

Can I still register Localvantia? in Marketing #Localvantia

about 1 month ago

Can I still register Localvantia? Since we are in October.

8 posts

Localvantia in Marketing #Localvantia

2 months ago

Hello Francis; Google Maps has a good geolocation tool, it works great for me.
I wish you good luck,

Santiago.

18 posts

Monthly badge bounty entry in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Contests

3 months ago

Hello Jacqueline;

My message was not well translated and for this it is possible that confusion occurs, and now I will try to be able to read better.

My disappointment was on 31 August. At 9 o'clock in the morning my score was in the 167 position and fourteen hours later my position had gone down to 209 so I no longer qualified for the draw nor to keep the plate with a good shine.

So if I work every day in the same way, I understand that there should not be so much difference in scoring in one day (there are 40 posts) this is a lot!

Position 209 on August 31 at 12 pm. local time in my area, which in the United States is still 6 pm. it is to see that the time theme is not out.

And on September 2nd, working every day in the same way, my score returns to position 186. Do I work every day in the same way because so much fluctuation?

Not for complaining or for anything, just clarify the original post.

Just walk towards the light that dawns on the Horizon line!

18 posts

3 months ago

I'm sorry my translation was not correct: and it's that on September 2nd again I am to qualify for the draw with position 186, so I say! What happens? That people only work the last day of the month? If this is so honesty is lost!

18 posts

3 months ago

Hi, Ewoma;
I am in a similar step, and it is discouraging to fight for something that really puts you as much interest as possible and at the key moment everything fades.

What kind of game is this? On the 31st of August, at 9am, my score was placed at 167, and at 12pm local time, my score was at 209 and I was on the 2nd of September. That people only work the last day of the month? If this is so, honesty is lost!

9 posts

Localvantia in Ask Gery #Localvantia

3 months ago

Hi, Zagorka;

In this case what will be the percentage of VP for the "sponsor" of the fuel pump? And the percentage for Mr. Darko? There should be an appropriate balance for this.

Santiago.

16 posts

Who can I refer to for sales of Super Deals products of the day? in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Thank you Stephen, Thank you Munish for their respective evaluations. I think it's just check if it works!

Santiago

16 posts

Who can I refer to for sales of Super Deals products of the day? in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Munish; You have hit the spot. This is the question! You writing, What is the benefit of promoting Super Deals products?
Are these products only for SFI members to buy and not promote?

You helped me find the other question to complete the puzzle in your second post, and to writing:Thank you very much for the detail explanation...
Sry to take this thread off track...but there is something I am still not getting...

I am thinking in terms of just promoting Super Deals product as an affiliate...
So If I promote Super Deals products by using the link given in sfi toolbox, the prospect will be directly taken to the product page to buy and then to checkout... If they like the product then they buy right away...
so how they are going to be my PRM as they are not asked to register to TripleClicks before buying...??? and I am not going to get any benefit of the promotion...
I hope you are understanding my question...
What will be the best way to promote Super Deals products for attracting PRM???

thnx

And really this is the question!
If I promote Suer Deals what are my benefits?

And how is the link process so that potential buyers from facebook or twitter become my PRM?

Also with this last question I appreciate the answer that you, Mr. Stephen, gave to Munish.

Thank you for your answers.

Santiago.

16 posts

3 months ago

Who can I refer to for sales of SUPER DEALS products of the day?

17 posts

Forum Tab Development in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

3 months ago

Thanks Ray, for clarification!

17 posts

Forum Tab Development in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

3 months ago

Hello, YOONUS S.
When you open the alerts tab and go to the last topics of the Forum and choose a topic to see the conversation, a few seconds later a green tab appears on the right side of the screen top and is very short time and Disappears (maybe 5 or 6 seconds) only the first time you enter the forum, every day. You refer to this tab truth? I also do not know that this spontaneous appearance, I would also appreciate some information, because if you ever get informed of such a tab, I'm sorry but I got lost.
Santiago

18 posts

Localvantia pre-registration problem in Ask Gery #Localvantia

4 months ago

When we have already learned well how to pre-register correctly, I have a question in my head, because when Localvantia is already working, and I want to go on a trip around my country or neighboring country example: France, How to know which Are the merchants registered with Localvantia?

18 posts

Localvantia pre-registration problem in Ask Gery #Localvantia

4 months ago

Hi Steven;
I think I found the problem. If you take the photo of the establishment with your mobile phone, you will only accept the photo if you put the phone in the correct position, if it does not correctly is not possible, it is a repetition experience and tests personally, I hope this helps .
Santiago R

18 posts

What will happen to my EA badge if if dont reach 1,500VP in Getting Started #VersaPoints

4 months ago

Hello Teresa: You can not displace VPs this month for the next month, but you can make a small purchase in Triplecliks with enough VP to cover your score.
But remember only until the seventh day of next month.

Regards and luck.

34 posts

Hold Up. Wait A Minute. in Sales #TCredits #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

4 months ago

Hi Santiago,
I'm proud to say that Ime is my PSA and I did!

Tommie, Congratulations to you, for having a great caliber affiliate like Ime. Good luck and happy weekend.