Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
Simona G.

Slovenia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

11 posts

No Auction available... at least not for me in Pricebenders

2 days ago

Hi,

I would like to bid. I'm waiting for more than half an hour to make a bid. But I can't. All of the Auctions are Junior Auctions

This is so strange. I would like to bid, but I can't...

I think there should be always one Aution in progress on which we could all bid at...

13 posts

How do I redeem my 65 Rewardical tokens? in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

2 days ago

Hi, Adedoyin!

Go to Rewardical site, click on My Account and than click on Redeem my tokens

11 posts

Genealogy in Miscellaneous #CSA

4 days ago

Hi, Teresa!

Mine are all here. Have you done as pict. shoves?

Somethimes you must first click on clear filters...

5 posts

Congratulations EA, Surya Prakash Rao. in Recognition #CSA #VersaPoints

12 days ago

Congratulations, Surya! Congratulations, Yoonus! Great work!

5 posts

Flash Drawings Winner. in Recognition #Pricebenders #TCredits

12 days ago

Congratulations, Yoonus!

8 posts

Bonus Bids and earning versa points. in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TCredits #VersaPoints

15 days ago

Hi, Gabriel!

Just visiting Pricebenders site won't bring you 1VP. You have to make 1 bid to earn 1VP and by making 1 bid you'll also turn tab green. For bidding you need TCredits or Promo Bids. But Promo Bids won't make your PB tab green and you will not receive 1VP...

12 posts

The value of Promo Bid in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #PSA #Team Building

15 days ago

Congratulations, Erika!

Yes, Promo Bids are great! I too have won few Auctions using just Promo Bids.

And no, Promo Bids do not expire in 24 hours! Promo Bids expire in 5 days.

Cheers, Simona

10 posts

Rewardical token in Miscellaneous

16 days ago

Hi, Leart!

Important exchange rates notice
As we roll out Rewardical, every affiliate needs to be aware that the exchange rates will likely be adjusted, perhaps significantly, for some items. For example, what might cost you 400 Rewardicals today might cost you 500 Rewardicals next week or next month. Or, it could go the other direction; higher now, lower later.
The reason is that, being a brand new program, we have no good way of predicting what members are going to exchange their tokens for. If a large portion of Rewardicals are being exchanged for items that have a higher cost to us—or to our affiliate base at large (e.g. VersaPoints and their role in the value of TripleClicks Executive Pool shares)—we will have to make adjustments so that the program can remain feasible for SFI corporate and our affiliates as well.
Note: The items that will likely change most frequently (literally minute to minute) will be for Bitcoin and silver bullion, as the price will necessarily be pegged to the actual global markets for these items.

For more, read SFI news: news.sfimg.com/2017/10/31/introducing-rewardical/#like-15670

Cheers, Simona

71 posts

Rewardical in Suggestion Box

17 days ago

Here you have it

34 posts

Promo Bid Options in Suggestion Box #Pricebenders #TCredits #VersaPoints

18 days ago

Hi, Helen!

Use Bid Rescue, that is how you'll spend 2 TCredits. For Bid Rescue you use only TCredits

24 posts

What is the current value of 1 VersaPoint? in VersaPoints

19 days ago

You can calculate this for your self enytime. Divide your Earnings (from your VP's) with your personal scored VP's and you'll receive 0,00034

32 posts

About to be overtaken in rank by my PSA in Miscellaneous

19 days ago

Hi, Mohammed!

Congratulations for your hard work! And congratulations for your hard forking PSA! That's awesome to find so hard working PSA so soon!

Don't worry, PSA remains yours no matter what rank he/she is It doesn't matter if your PSA is STL and you just EA.... You just try to keep leading by example and if possible, try to be at least the same rank as your PSA is.

Keep up with the great work, Simona

7 posts

Non active PSA from exchange in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi, Eucharia!

First, it's not PSA exchange, it's CSA exchange.
Second, nobody would exchange their active CSAs. There is nowhere written that you'll receive active CSAs. CSAs exchange is good becouse there is a possibility that you will due to exchange receive CSAs from your country and becouse you speak the same language, you can easily help them and they can become active.

Cheers, Simona

28 posts

Is being an EA an reqirement to keep your PSAs? in Team Building

about 1 month ago

I can only say wow to your post! As a Team leader you're supposed to lead by example! Sorry, but not been able to gether at least 250VP per 45 days, what kind of a example is this?

50 posts

What would you miss if you do not log in daily? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

That's a great question, Gyanedra!

What would I miss if wouldn't log in daily? That is something I can't even imagine. I'm SFI affiliate since February the first 2014, so for more than 3 years now and I have used vacations mode just twice, just in case if I would not have a chance to log in to do my Daily tasks, becouse I didn't want to loose my streak badge. But I did log in and complete my Daily tasks Ussualy I don't log in just once per day, I log in several times, just to check what is going on. I love SFI and simpli can not imagine not to be able to log in...

19 posts

Fahmida azad has qualified as BTL in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Congratulations, Fahmida! Congratulations, Farjana! Great work!

6 posts

Rising Star in Recognition #Contests #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Bravo! Congratulations! Keep up with the great work, guys!

12 posts

I want to learn how to earn here in Getting Started #Compensation #Getting Started

2 months ago

Hi, Mandeep!

Welcome to SFI! I'm one of your up-lines and as far as I can see you have a great sponsor, I know she will help you. Just contact her. Here you can see all your up-lines and ofcourse Sponsor and Co-Sponsor: www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/upline

And I would also like to sugest (as others did) to start reading (and learning) LaunchPad. It's the best way to learn how SFI sistem works. But if you have any questions or need any help - I'm also here

Again, welcome to the team Mandeep!

Cheers, Simona

7 posts

Tripleclick in Recognition #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Congratulations, Govind! Keep playing, keep winning

5 posts

Card King Winner. in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TCredits

3 months ago

Bravo! Congratulations, Yoonus! Keep playing, keep winning

7 posts

Well done You did it in Recognition

3 months ago

Congratulations, Yoonus! Congratulatios, Padmini! Great work, both of you!

14 posts

EA Status in Recognition #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

Congratulations, Govind! Congratulations, Yoonus! Great work, both of you!

13 posts

PSA Farabi Rahman Fahad is now an EA! in Inspiration/Testimonials #PSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Congratulations Farabi! Congratulations Farjana! Great work!

12 posts

PSA Padmini kv has requalified as a BTL! in Recognition #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Congratulations, Padmini! Congratulations, Karan! Great work!

17 posts

My 1st year in SFI. in Inspiration/Testimonials #E365 #Leadership

3 months ago

Congratulations, Fahmida! Keep up with your hard work and your dreams will come true!