Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

8x SUPPORT
Simona G.

Slovenia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

7 posts

Congratulations ! Yoonus has qualified as EA in Recognition

3 months ago

Congratulations, Yoonus! Congratulations, Padmini! Great team work!

8 posts

Congratulations BTL Sanchia Ackerman. in Recognition #PSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Congratulations, Sanchia! Keep up with the great work

9 posts

Kudos to a consistent perfromer in Recognition #Team Building

3 months ago

Congratulations, Padmini! Congratulations, Karan! Great team work! Keep up with the great work.

6 posts

IT'S OFFICIAL, I AM NOW A SILVER TEAM LEADER in Recognition

4 months ago

Hi, Angela!

Congratulations! You are definitely a winner! You've grabbed "the bull for it's horns" right from the start. I'm so proud of you! Keep up with the great spirit, determination and great work, to achive even more. Reach for the stars! You can do it!

And thank you for your kind words!

Wish you all the best!

Simona

26 posts

Country Power Rank in Recognition #Leadership #Team Building #VersaPoints

6 months ago

Congratulations, Farjana! The chart looks excellent with you on top!

7 posts

PSA concerns about EA rank in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

6 months ago

If she doesn't have enough VP's for EA status until the end of the month and she will make an order on Feb 3rd, she will mantain EA status, but loose the CSAs.

7 posts

PSA concerns about EA rank in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

6 months ago

Hi, Robert!

No, sorry. She will loose her CSA's. She has to requalified until the end of the month to keep CSAs...

4 posts

New tab instead of ECA tab in Miscellaneous

6 months ago

Yes, I have seen it too And I too like the change. Now lets wait and see what will come soon

10 posts

RT Redemption - Did I understand SO Incorrectly!? Help!! in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical

6 months ago

Hi, Jenny!

If you buy TCredits with MRP's you receive VP's. But if you redeem RT for TCredits you only receive TCredits. If you need VP's, you redeem RT for VP's...

Hope this helps.

Regards & blessings, Simona

58 posts

Received 85 Rewardicals via my registered Localvantia Merchant! in Compensation #Compensation #Localvantia #Rewardical

6 months ago

Congratulations, Gyanendra! And thank you very much for this post! I think it's very helpfull to many of us (I have bookmarked it)! Thank you again!

9 posts

Congratulations BTL, Surya Prakash Rao in Recognition #CSA #Team Building

6 months ago

Congratulatjons, Surya! Congratulations, Yoonus! Great work!

41 posts

New Welcome Letter for those lazy readers in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

7 months ago

Hello, Sanchia!

I have to say I agree with Friefrich: your welcome letter is to long for lazy readers. I would say it would be better if you would just introduce yourself, point them to LaunchPad and to Getting Started Actions. If you feel you need in your first letter, point them to earning ways, just put the link to Compensation Plan...

13 posts

I have some TCredits but they have failed to work. What can I do? in Getting Started #Compensation #Marketing #TCredits

7 months ago

Hello, Alfred!

Can you tell us a little bit more about where did you try to spent your TCredits?

If you were trying to bid, you just click on "Go to Auction" and than on Bid button...
If you were trying to use TCredit on game, just play first free games and than use TCredit to play some more...

78 posts

How does a PSA become a PRM? in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

7 months ago

Thank you, Simona :-) I really appreciate it.

I was wondering if they get deactivated and become PRM, would their SFI ID number work still? Are they just deactivated from being PSAs? How come they are not reported on the Goal tabs as number PRMs acquired?

Francis

Hi, Francis!

Well, reported are only new PRM's. Every SFI Affiliate is also TC Member. So, when they stop being affiliates, they continue to be TC members, your PRMs...

And for your question: "If PSAs when red flagged they get deactivated and become PRMs, why can't it PRMs get deactivated when they become PSAs?"

Why would they be deactivated as PRMs if they become PSAs? If you are SFI affiliate you are also TC member. How would they be able to make Auto-delivery without being TC member? PRM stands for: Personaly Referd (TripleClicks) Member...

I really hope this will help you. My native language is not english...

Simona

78 posts

How does a PSA become a PRM? in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

7 months ago

Hello, Francis!

Just go to www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/TCCustomerReport and there you'll find all your ex PSA's as your PRM's. And here you have a great explanation by Kay Byers on what happen with PSA's which are unactive full year: www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=10010248

Becouse every PSA is automaticly also PRM you don't receive any message, couse they don't sign up again, they remain your PRM's for life.

(Repaired quote tag - moderator)

78 posts

7 months ago

Wow! I think it's better if you turn to support and ask what happened. I hope you'll resolve the situation soon!

78 posts

7 months ago

Hi, James!

Usualy after 1 year of unactivity your PSA's becomes your PRM's...

One questin: was that PSA reasign to you by your sponsor? Was he/she already red flaged? Check joining date from this PSA...

223 posts

2018 message from Gery in SFI News #Eager Zebra #Localvantia #Rewardical

7 months ago

Happy New year 2018 to you too, mr. Gery!

9 posts

The People Who Make Policies..... in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales

7 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

8 posts

NEW EA from South Africa! Congrats CONSTANCE SIBINDI in Recognition

7 months ago

Congratulations, Constance! Congratulations, Sanchia! Great work!

32 posts

disappointed on zackjack game in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Leadership #TripleClicks

7 months ago

Hi, Abdul!

Yes, I too have noticed that games have become harder. But., they are just a games. It's better to fokus more on building your team. Games are just for fun, but we are here to build serious business

Cheers, Simona

16 posts

How do I get this badges? in Miscellaneous #Contests #Leadership

7 months ago

Hi, Jimmy!

Yes, some of us who are longer still have this badges, but they don't give us points. We just have them, so we can brag with them that's all.

Here you can see, that this badges don't bring us any points:

7 posts

Time machine zackpot in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

7 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

17 posts

Problem with buying product from TripleClicks in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

7 months ago

Asking your friend to become your PRM is a win win situation He/she just might like something for him/her self