Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

7x SUPPORT
Simona G.

Slovenia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

41 posts

New Welcome Letter for those lazy readers in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

10 days ago

Hello, Sanchia!

I have to say I agree with Friefrich: your welcome letter is to long for lazy readers. I would say it would be better if you would just introduce yourself, point them to LaunchPad and to Getting Started Actions. If you feel you need in your first letter, point them to earning ways, just put the link to Compensation Plan...

13 posts

I have some TCredits but they have failed to work. What can I do? in Getting Started #Compensation #Marketing #TCredits

15 days ago

Hello, Alfred!

Can you tell us a little bit more about where did you try to spent your TCredits?

If you were trying to bid, you just click on "Go to Auction" and than on Bid button...
If you were trying to use TCredit on game, just play first free games and than use TCredit to play some more...

78 posts

How does a PSA become a PRM? in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

15 days ago

Thank you, Simona :-) I really appreciate it.

I was wondering if they get deactivated and become PRM, would their SFI ID number work still? Are they just deactivated from being PSAs? How come they are not reported on the Goal tabs as number PRMs acquired?

Francis

Hi, Francis!

Well, reported are only new PRM's. Every SFI Affiliate is also TC Member. So, when they stop being affiliates, they continue to be TC members, your PRMs...

And for your question: "If PSAs when red flagged they get deactivated and become PRMs, why can't it PRMs get deactivated when they become PSAs?"

Why would they be deactivated as PRMs if they become PSAs? If you are SFI affiliate you are also TC member. How would they be able to make Auto-delivery without being TC member? PRM stands for: Personaly Referd (TripleClicks) Member...

I really hope this will help you. My native language is not english...

Simona

78 posts

How does a PSA become a PRM? in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

17 days ago

Hello, Francis!

Just go to www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/TCCustomerReport and there you'll find all your ex PSA's as your PRM's. And here you have a great explanation by Kay Byers on what happen with PSA's which are unactive full year: www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=10010248

Becouse every PSA is automaticly also PRM you don't receive any message, couse they don't sign up again, they remain your PRM's for life.

(Repaired quote tag - moderator)

78 posts

17 days ago

Wow! I think it's better if you turn to support and ask what happened. I hope you'll resolve the situation soon!

78 posts

17 days ago

Hi, James!

Usualy after 1 year of unactivity your PSA's becomes your PRM's...

One questin: was that PSA reasign to you by your sponsor? Was he/she already red flaged? Check joining date from this PSA...

223 posts

2018 message from Gery in SFI News #Eager Zebra #Localvantia #Rewardical

17 days ago

Happy New year 2018 to you too, mr. Gery!

9 posts

The People Who Make Policies..... in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales

17 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

8 posts

NEW EA from South Africa! Congrats CONSTANCE SIBINDI in Recognition

18 days ago

Congratulations, Constance! Congratulations, Sanchia! Great work!

32 posts

disappointed on zackjack game in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Leadership #TripleClicks

27 days ago

Hi, Abdul!

Yes, I too have noticed that games have become harder. But., they are just a games. It's better to fokus more on building your team. Games are just for fun, but we are here to build serious business

Cheers, Simona

16 posts

How do I get this badges? in Miscellaneous #Contests #Leadership

about 1 month ago

Hi, Jimmy!

Yes, some of us who are longer still have this badges, but they don't give us points. We just have them, so we can brag with them that's all.

Here you can see, that this badges don't bring us any points:

7 posts

Time machine zackpot in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

17 posts

Problem with buying product from TripleClicks in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Asking your friend to become your PRM is a win win situation He/she just might like something for him/her self

17 posts

Problem with buying product from TripleClicks in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi, Jordancho!

Ask your friend to become your PRM (don't forget to give him/her your gateway link). Than ask him/her again to purchase this product (I just hope you're not triing to buy PSA's or TCredits). You'll still receive VP's for item and then, when product arriwes he/she gives it to you...
But I really don't know what to say if you're trying to buy PSA's ot TCredits...

Hope you'll succeed with your purchase, Simona

23 posts

Redeemed Rewardicals! in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Great post, Gyenendra! I agree, this is a great help for affiliates to qualifi as an EA! Thank you very much!

12 posts

Flash Drawings Winner. in Recognition #Pricebenders #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Congratulations, Yoonus! Keep bidding, keep winning

20 posts

Regarding the referrals in Rewardical.com in Team Building #Rewardical #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi, Awad!

This is great question! I to don't have a clue where to check that. Maybe we just have to wait a little bit and we will be able to find them in our Reports, like where we can find our TC members, ECA referrals?

Have a nice weekend, Simona

6 posts

Advancement to Badge Quest Pro. in Recognition #Contests #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Congratulations, Yoonus! That's fantastic! Keep up with the great work!

Cheers, Simona

18 posts

Wow I won Biz Quiz in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Wow! Congratulations, Padmini! Lucky you!

Cheers, Simona

15 posts

No Auction available... at least not for me in Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

Hi, Augustine!

Junior Auctions are only for those who have won 9 or less Auctions. If you have already won 10 Auctions you are not permitted to participate to bid on Junior Auctions... Than you can bid only on Actions which do not have little green sprout graphic.

9 posts

What is the maximum number of days allowed on a vacation mode? in Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi, Bill!

That's an interesting question. I didn't see anywhere to be written how many days is allowed to have activated vacation mode. I think there is no limit. But, you have to know that turning on Vacation Mode will remove one day from your streak each day this mode is enabled...

So, I would recomend you to use Vacation mode as little as possible, use it only if you realy don't have opportunity to connect to internet... Nowadays you can conect to Wi-Fi almost everywhere or you can use mobile internet data...

Hope this helps, Simona

15 posts

No Auction available... at least not for me in Pricebenders

2 months ago

Hi,

I would like to bid. I'm waiting for more than half an hour to make a bid. But I can't. All of the Auctions are Junior Auctions

This is so strange. I would like to bid, but I can't...

I think there should be always one Aution in progress on which we could all bid at...

13 posts

How do I redeem my 65 Rewardical tokens? in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

2 months ago

Hi, Adedoyin!

Go to Rewardical site, click on My Account and than click on Redeem my tokens

11 posts

Genealogy in Miscellaneous #CSA

2 months ago

Hi, Teresa!

Mine are all here. Have you done as pict. shoves?

Somethimes you must first click on clear filters...