SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

21x SUPPORT
Philip P.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

12 posts

Knockout Trivia game: What's the matter? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Bijan, it is possible that some of those knocked out bought their way back into the game so that by end of next round there might be more people still in game since end of previous round.

6 posts

SFI Biz Quiz in Getting Started #Contests #Getting Started

6 days ago

Javed, it might indicate an answer that is not exactly what is listed as the correct answer but is being accepted as an alternate correct answer.

8 posts

What happen to Time Machine game? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

23 days ago

The current Time Machine ended on 11/19 so they will have a new Time Machine shortly to replace it. Once the winners are announced your badge should be back

34 posts

Banner Installation in Marketing #Marketing

24 days ago

Randy I found this information on the internet. It explains how to add custom code to your website. If you are trying to add it to a Blog try using a plugin that allows for placing of a widget on the page. The widget can then be used to place the banner in the page. When you try to get the points for the banner make sure the page you list has the banner showing at all time and not on a rotator.

support.wix.com/en/article/embedding-custom-code-to-your-site

9 posts

Missing Buttons. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

But it makes no difference if on an android or on a PC, if you are using a browser it may use JavaScript and I know the SFI website uses JavaScript.

9 posts

Missing Buttons. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Yoonus, check to make sure you have JavaScript active for the page you are viewing. the Icons may not show if you are not approving the browser to show these icons (buttons)
For uploading a picture there is an Icon showing when doing a post. If you can not see it use Control +P to load an image from a web location. There is no similar key combination to upload from your computer.
Try using a different browser to see if it happens across different browsers.
Hope this helps

12 posts

Welcome letter to CSAs in Team Building #CSA #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

Garaga there is also an example of a good CSA greeting letter shown in your My Account> Communication > New CSA Greeting

www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/NewAffiliateGreeting?csa=true

23 posts

Can I convert from TCredits to Versa Points? in VersaPoints #TCredits #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Not directly, but when you purchase single TCredits you get 102 VP for each single TCredit you purchase. at $1.99ea. Then you can use those TCredits to play games or enter auctions.

13 posts

reCAPTCHER! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Mohammed, make sure that your browser is not blocking JavaScript. Many actions on the web pages use JavaScript to process the actions . This may be why you have this problem. Try using another browser or another computer if you can.

26 posts

Stop Following Gone Affiliates in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Ray, if you have the person still in your list click on their name. If the check mark is next to their name try clicking on the checkmark, it should let you unfollow that person.

17 posts

How to get the link of product that we want to sell on our website? in Sales #Marketing #Sales

6 months ago

Lavina, if for any reason you can not get the SFI toolbox to open or any of the other links associated with the product you can create your own link using the product link itself.

For example: a product code may be www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=512897. To make this a individualized link referring to your SFI id you would need to change the link as follows:

https://www.tripleclicks.com/xxxxxxxx .yyyy /detail.php?item=512897   Link with SFI id and keycode

https://www.tripleclicks.com/xxxxxxxx/detail.php?item=512897              Link with SFI id only 

This link would need to be individualized by adding you SFI ID replacing the x's in the above link. If you want to add a keycode you would add the 4 digit code in place of the y's in the link above.

Hope this helps you

12 posts

Blocked from getting followers in Miscellaneous #Leadership

6 months ago

Manuel, there is no problem with your profile in the Forum. There is a reason you do not see the plus sign. You do not need to follow yourself, that is why you are not seeing the plus sign next to your name in posts you have done. Other members say they do see your follow indicator, as do I when I look at your post. So relax.

6 posts

Badges in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

6 months ago

Muhammad, those badges were offered when those games were started and during a certain period at the introduction of those games this badge was offered to anyone who played during that special time period. Recently they have not offered any new Premier badges when introducing the new games.

13 posts

How do I get Down line Forum Post Notifications in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

7 months ago

Anthony, one way to see the posts from your down line is to look at the Me tab above any post. That will show you activity in the forum relating to yourself. Under that list is information about your posts , notifications, threads you have started, who you have followed and any unapproved posts you have made.

In this area is also a PSA/CSA tab which shows any posts made by any of your Downline. It does not require that you have marked the affiliate to follow them. You can then click on the plus sign to follow any you want to keep a closer eye on. These posts include any forum they have answered in even native language forums.

9 posts

can I use western union as my payment option in Sales #TripleClicks

7 months ago

From the support page for TripleClicks:
www.tripleclicks.com/Support/

Via postal service at:
TripleClicks
620 N. 48th, Suite 104
Lincoln, NE 68504

I would have the Cashiers check or money order made to the order of TripleClicks.

12 posts

A General Link for Promoting and Selling from Triple Clicks! in Sales

7 months ago

Mihail, you can usually create a link to any area in TripleClicks area by taking the normal address and add a / after the address and add your 8 digit id number as shown above. replace the x's shown in the samples shown with your SFI ID number.

9 posts

can I use western union as my payment option in Sales #TripleClicks

7 months ago

Afsheen, to see what payment options are available in Pakistan, Check in TripleClicks in the member center and look under payment options:
www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/payment_options.php

These are the accepted methods of paying for an order relating to your county. I live in the United States and did not see an option for Western Union. It mentions that a Money order or Cashiers check can be mailed to TripleClicks for the order.

27 posts

Unable to earn VP for PSA mailer in VersaPoints #PSA #Sponsor #VersaPoints

7 months ago

Tanya, it is not showing right now but in the past year I do remember seeing on the to do page that to get the points you needed to be EA or higher. As I said if the process has changed to allow Affiliate rank to get the points for using PSA or CSA mailer it may be that the full process has not been corrected yet.

27 posts

Unable to earn VP for PSA mailer in VersaPoints #PSA #Sponsor #VersaPoints

7 months ago

It does appear that affiliates do have access to CSA and PSA mailers but the VP may only be awarded to EA status or above. Recently on the to-do list it was noted that you must be at least an EA. if the process has changed maybe not all parts of the process have been changed to allow the awarding of those VP.

13 posts

List Of Followers In The Forum in Miscellaneous

7 months ago

Becky thank you for the information given. Both links show who an affiliate follows. I believe Mohammed was interested in those who are following him in the forum at this time there are no links to see that information.

7 posts

time machine boxofficemojo in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

7 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

11 posts

Is It Legitimate To Use SFI Pictures In My Website? in Marketing #Localvantia #Rewardical

7 months ago

Rania, the one important thing to remember is we are affiliates of SFI. We can not represent ourselves as SFI nor make any contract involving SFI with regards to using advertising material. That is why SFI has created it's Website Policy (the link for which others have given). As long as you use material supplied by SFI in a manner that does not misrepresent yourself or SFI there should be no problems.

8 posts

My non EA PSA could not transfer her VP in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

7 months ago

Ibibie, if your PSA did not earn EA status and had less that 1500 VP for April she should be able to transfer VP to May. If she got the message she did not meet the requirement have her check her current VP total . If it does not include her April total as well as what she has earned in May, please have her contact support for a resolution

www.sfimg.com/Support/

17 posts

What happen to the "Rewardicals" Tab? in Miscellaneous

8 months ago

You can also find Rewardical access on the Zing Network page at

www.zing.network/

You can click on the Rewardical symbol to view the same information that was available on the Rewardical "tab".

17 posts

What happen to the "Rewardicals" Tab? in Miscellaneous

8 months ago

Rewardical tab was merged under the Zing network icon which shows as a Square with a symbol inside next to Person symbol. Under this "tab" we see:

TripleClicks
Pricebenders
Eager Zebra
Rewardical
Localvantia