Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Shadrick L W.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

4 posts

Column Headings in Commission Report in Compensation

8 months ago

Hello William,
ACH Direct Deposit - direct deposit to your U.S. checking account. It is one of the SFI Commission Payment Options. (It has no processing fee; No minimum payment amount). You must obtain the proper form to set up ACH Direct Deposit (/images/PDF/AutoDepositForm.pdf). Once SFI receives the form, your account will be updated to reflect ACH Direct Deposit status. Check your account on the SFI Affiliate Center Page. SLW

2 posts

WOW ANOTHER 500 REWARDICALS THIS MORNING in Recognition #Rewardical

10 months ago

Okafor, I am so proud of you. You are doing an outstanding job, we are so happy to have you on our team. Congratulations, and keep up the wonderful work. SLW

13 posts

Purchasing and sending products have frozen an account in Ask Gery #PSA #TripleClicks

10 months ago

Jelena

I wish to thank you for going to bat for me doing this period. You are an outstanding sponsor who cares about your Team Members. I want to also thank Paul and the rest of the Forum family for their care and concern. After four years with this company, I have always followed the rules, and it was very disappointing to receive the message that arrived on my computer. Anyway that's life. Again, thank you so much Jelena. You are an outstanding lady, and we are blessed to have you as our Sponsor. SLW

19 posts

I love S Builder ! in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Sales

11 months ago

Hello Elizabeta. I totally agree with you about S-Builder. It has helped me with my success in SFI. I have it on Auto-Delivery. SLW

107 posts

I just have to write this in Miscellaneous

11 months ago

Hello Mirjana & Igor,
Condolence to you and your family from my family and I. I always pay special attention to all of your post. I pray for many blessing to you in your SFI business. SLW

36 posts

Happy Birthday & Merry Christmas & Happy New Year in Recognition #Leadership #Team Building

12 months ago

Hello Anthony,
Congrats and happy birthday. The Team and I pray that your day and the holiday season be blessed. SLW

21 posts

Bidding Tip at the auctions!! in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 year ago

Hello Zhumagul,
Thanks for Sharing this advice. I enjoy the PB too, and I only bid on 2X bids. I have been blessed to win a few, but I really bid because of the benefits from VP, MRP, and Bid and Build. Again, thanks for the advice. SLW

9 posts

A2A MEMBER in Miscellaneous #PSA #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Hello Kumars
Excellent question. Speaking your local language. Some a2a friends are very helpful to Affiliates who do not speak the English language. Answering questions that an English speaking Sponsor or Co/Sponsor cannot answer. SLW

21 posts

PTP: how the exact prediction at $2.07 can be 330 pts worth? in Eager Zebra

about 1 year ago

Hello Milan,
This is an excellent discussion. Thank you for the post. I must take a real close look at this. Again, Thanks. SLW

24 posts

Double MRP Auction? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

about 1 year ago

Hello Emmanuel
They are still there, but I have notice that they are not as often. Thanks for the post my friend. SLW

31 posts

Here is 20 essential key actions, a new Affiliate need to follow in Getting Started #CSA #PSA

about 1 year ago

Hello Snjida,
Your post is truly Outstanding. It serves as a reminder for those of us who have been with SFI/TC for several years, and as an outstanding checklist of required actions by new SFI/TC members. Thank you so much for sharing. SLW

17 posts

Active PSA/CSA in Getting Started

about 1 year ago

Hello Robert,
I do not think that it is the country. It is the individual. Example: I have one of my CSAs that cannot speak English, but this individual is very active. We communicate because when he ask questions, I send him an answer in English. He understands because he follows my recommendations. It depends on the individual, and not the country. At least that is my experience. SLW

17 posts

Keep in touch with PSA & CSA 's in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #PSA

about 1 year ago

Hello Mahesh,
Excellent question. I use the following:
Icebreaker, Chat, Group/Team Mail, Stream Posts and Skype. Hope this is helpful. SLW

17 posts

How do I go extra mile to help my PSAs? in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Hello Nkechi, you have an excellent post here, and I understand your frustration. All you can do, you are doing. In short, continue to support your affiliates, be there for them as much as you can (especially at the beginning), but do not waste your time trying to get people to do something who clearly are not motivated. SLW

46 posts

Am I Obligated To Provide Biz Quiz Answers To My PSAs/Downlines? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Hello Victoria,
No, you are not obligated. In fact, it is prohibited. Your team members are to learn how to search for the answers themselves. SLW

19 posts

Poker Game!!! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 year ago

Outstanding post Zhumagul. Thank you very much for sharing. SLW

27 posts

It's all about taking action! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Outstanding post John. Thanks for sharing. I pray many blessing for your dedication and success. SLW

52 posts

Daily Grand/E365 drawing winner 3 days in a row!!!! in Recognition #Contests #E365 #VersaPoints

about 1 year ago

Outstanding . Congratulations. I pray that you will have many more wins. Great job. SLW

3 posts

The sponsor of the year. in Recognition #E365 #Sponsor

about 1 year ago

Outstanding Post. I want to thank you for congratulating your Sponsor for a well earn honor. Please have a blessed day, and much success in your SFI business. SLW

15 posts

Congratulations in Ask Gery #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Hello Carol, If they deserve congrats, then I send a chat, because I usually receive an immediate reply. Some reply, others do not. If they have not been active, then I do not waste my time or their. SLW

13 posts

Free Marketing Tools for You! in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Hello Sasa, an outstanding post. Thank you so much for sharing. SLW

13 posts

The Biz Quiz Answer? in Miscellaneous #Contests

about 1 year ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

9 posts

OLD MEMBERS (old is Gold) & NEW MEMBERS(New is nector) in Suggestion Box

about 1 year ago

Good Post Manoj. Once the young affiliates understand the system, they will run with it. Thanks for sharing. SLW

18 posts

Determination will mark your future! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Outstanding post John. Thanks for sharing. SLW