SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

15x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

9 posts

I won in the Astro Auctions! in Recognition #Astro Auctions #Rewardical

5 hours ago

Wow- You are on fire, Congratulations. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Keep winning.

Bruce Harper.

3 posts

People Learn From Trial & Right, Not Trial & Error!!! in Marketing #Marketing

5 hours ago

People Learn From Trial & Right, Not By Trial & Error!!!

Don.t concentrate on negatives. People learn from trial and right, not by trial and error. Instead of telling someone what they did wrong, tell them what you want them to do differently the next time.

Blessyou and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

3 posts

Get Started Team Leaders-Training Never Ends!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

6 hours ago

Team Leaders- Get Started- Training Never Ends!!!

The secret to reaching your team goals and allowing all your team to constantly improve is continuous training. It's best
when you enroll/hire new team members who will also improve themselves over and above what they learn on the job.
At every opportunity praise them for furthering their marketing skills through many other educational sources.

Affiliates of all ranks and ages are always striving to know more about the Marketing Field.

This is the attitude that Team Leaders should look for in their teams. The easiest way to keep training your team is by
working with them very closely, on a daily basis, making cordial on-the-spot corrections, and making positive remarks.

Affiliates/team members love to play - Follow The Leader - set the right examples for them to follow/emulate.

Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

5 posts

It's Time To Climb SFI's Mountain Of $uccess!!! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Marketing

7 hours ago

It's Time To Climb SFI's Mountain Of
$uccess. It Sure Seems Impossible --
But, If You Just Think About Whether
You Can Lift And Lower Your Foot ,
One Step At A Time, You Will Reach
The Peak Of $uccess, In No Time.---

Bless You And Yours, Bye For Now.

Bruce Harper

9 posts

You Must Have A Plan "B" In Your SFI Tools For $uccess.??? in Marketing #Marketing

7 hours ago

You Must Have A Plan "B" In Your SFI Tools For $uccess!!!

Internal & external obstacles may have thrown you for a loop in the past. Are you prone to tossing aside your regularly
scheduled activities for any and every friend in need? Have rain, sleet, or snow derailed your last three exercise routines?
Does your computer seem to know when you need it most and pick that moment to act up?

Plan for your personal potholes ny, for instance, writing and rehearsing your just say "no" script, finding and obtaining
the schedules for indoor fitness facilities, or (at last) creating in-a-pinch backups for your computer system. Build some
flexibility into your target dates at the git go. This can really help you to not give up on the goal altogether at a later time.

By having a Plan B, you'll have a stand-by plan. Detours will be less apt to derail you, and you won't have to waste
valuable time or your energy berating yourself. You'll simply pick yourself by the bootstraps, dust your-self off and
get on with your very own Marketing Business. Bless you and yours. Bye for now

Bruce Harper

13 posts

Needing Encouragement, - I'm Quietly Struggling... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

9 hours ago

Andy Anderson. - You Can And Will post is excellent advice. Keep up your positive advice.
Bless you and yours, Byefor now.

Bruce Harper.

7 posts

What Does A Team Leader Do??? in Marketing #Marketing

1 day ago

What Does A Team Leader Do???

The Team Leader holds a crucial position. In addition to building her/his team she/ he also are active in building sales. They also
significantly see that her/his team add to the bottom line of their very own marketing business.

They hold no magical, supernatural powers. Team Leaders are simply people that have learned to bring out the best in
the people they manage, Successful Team Leaders know that the needs of their business are best met when the needs
of the indivduals they manage are met,

According to the great automotive pioneer, Henry Ford , the most valuable person ever to work for him was a successful
manager of people, over any other projects.

When it comes to Marketing, there is no substitute for people managers.

Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper

4 posts

Passing Along What You Have Learned!!! in Marketing #Marketing

1 day ago

Andy Anderson- Your reply will motivate many. Thanks for sharing your wisdom. Especially liked your last sentence
"It is in that hour you must say, I know where I am, I know what I have done, I know where I am going, I will not stop."

Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

2 posts

3-Short "C" Tips You'll Love !!!!! in Marketing #Marketing

1 day ago

Short "C" Tips You'll Love!!!!

- In Marketing - Connect to what "U" really want, who "U" really are, & what "U" really feel. Bless You & Yours.

Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

4 posts

Passing Along What You Have Learned!!! in Marketing #Marketing

1 day ago

Passing Along What You Have Learned.

Make a list of a few people that you have looked up to at different times in your life. Describe them and what you admired.
Look for common threads and then consider how your ideas on the reasons you admired them have changed somewhat.

Speaking of sharing kick your own heroics up a notch by sharing your experience on a reply to this post. Passing it along
is one of the great rewards of learning.

Brainstorm ways that you can really own your new skills and knowledge, give them away, and maybe even use them to improve another person's life.

Bruce Harper

6 posts

Are You Too Late????? in Getting Started #Getting Started

1 day ago

Are You Too Late?????

It's really never
too late to start
or start over.
What's your
Choice?????

Bless you and
Yours. Bye for
now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruce Harper

6 posts

Badges For Accomplshments!!! in Marketing #Marketing

1 day ago

Badges For Accomplishments!!

The reason they are awarded and love to be received. Because you have earned a beautiful reward for a hard won accomplishment. The reason is very important, to celebrate your $uccess. As we progress in our marketing careers
sometimes public appreciation for a job well done is overlooked. So it depends upon ourselves to create our own ways
to celebrate success.

Tangible rewards to celebrate success make goals worth achieving so give some thought to how you'd like to celebrate
your accomplishments. Yoiu get the idea. The point is to spend time showing off a little. Don't just give yourself a mental
pat on the back, celebrate.. Let supportive friends, family, team-mates know that you need strokes. As you reach a goal
or pass a plateau, let them know so that they can say "way to go!"

The next time you earn a badge, toot your own horn by posting your $uccess here in the Forum. touting your experience.
Describe yourself in the third person and use a lot of adjectives.

The local paper, if you give them a suggested news/press release may not find it fit to print, or may accept it to print,
however go ahead and send your, "Look what I did!" , to this Forum, Family, & Friends, as well to your local newspaper.

The important thing is to claim your bragging rights and celebrate your good fortune and times.

Blrss you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

26 posts

How To Reply To An E-Mail Or Post That Upsets You!!! in Marketing #Marketing

2 days ago

Glecy P - I really liked your reply, unless the letter was to be sent to me, If it was, I will start my draft tomorrow. (haha)-
(Someone told me I should be on stage, the stagecoach leaves in 10 minutes, did you still want to ride shotgun? (in jest?)
debateable! (hahehahe.) Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

)

26 posts

How To Reply To An E-Mail Or Post That Upsets You!!! in Marketing #Marketing

2 days ago

How To Reply To A Post Or E-Mail That Upsets You!!!

Take a slip of paper and write out your feelings in detail. Lose your emotions! Without actually having a specific target.

Write the response your itching to send. Let your feelings fly. When you write out things that make you angry you write

about 10-15 more words per minute faster. (haha.) Put it in a fresh folder and write on the folder. "This Almost Was sent."

Re-read your reply in a day or two and you will probably realize, let's hope so, that if you would have sent your message

initially you might have been terminated or either wrecked some relationships. Would that have be wise to do, of

course not. Do you think this little tip can benefit you? I certainly hope so. Your SFI family members are too precious

to lose. Bless you and yours. (If you would rewrite and post be sure you eliminate all the places in your first draft where

you used the word "you", the trigger word, and substitute wording such as, "I feel" or "I think." In your reply, if you do

reply make an effort to identify what motivated the poster/sender to disturb you the way they did, and address it with

serenity. I feel if you follow my suggestion you will think this was a helpful tip.

Bruce Harper

5 posts

Don't Ask To Buy Or Enroll Guarantees Failure!!! in Marketing #Marketing

2 days ago

Zlatan, K - Enrolling precedes duplication. I agree, Marketing/Selling, Enrolling & Duplication are important. Thanks for your input. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

10 posts

What if? in Suggestion Box

2 days ago

You hit the nail right on the head. I like your thinking, your actions reflect good judgement. Thanks for sharing.

Bruce Harper

1 post

If "It's and But's Were Candy & Nuts." in Just For Fun

2 days ago

If "It's And Buts Were Candy and Nuts"what a wonderful Christmas we would all have.!!!

May this be a Glorious Christmas for all. Bless each and every-one of you!!! Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

5 posts

Don't Ask To Buy Or Enroll Guarantees Failure!!! in Marketing #Marketing

2 days ago

Don't Ask To Buy Or Enroll & You Will Guarantee Your Failure!!!

Truer words were never typed. Selling or enrolling is a natural part of your marketing presentation. Be sure to allow
every one to purchase or enroll after your great marketing presentation. The close is the most important action at the
end of your presentation and it is a continuous procedure.

I know this sounds elementary, however it's an enlightening fact that in more than 50% of presentations given the

closing (sale/enrollment is not asked for. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

10 posts

I'm Your Customer Who Never Comes Back!!! in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing

2 days ago

Jessie M - Beautiful reply, I like your thinking. Your, "Sorry, have I done something to offend you or are you just having
a bad day?" Wow! - Those are golden words. You are certainly giving them a chance to explain their true feelings. Thank
you for sharing. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

11 posts

I Am A Salesman in Marketing #Marketing

3 days ago

James M - You are correct 100%- America is SFI Marketplace opportunities. Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

11 posts

I Am A Salesman in Marketing #Marketing

3 days ago

I Am A Salesma

I am proud to be a salesman because more than any other man I. and millions of others like me, built America. The man who
builds a better mousetrap --or a better anything --would starve to death if he Regardless of how good, or how needed, the
product or service might be, it has to be sold.

Eli Whitney was laughed at when he showed his cotton gin. Edison had to install his electric light free of charge in an office
building before anyone would even look at it. The first sewing machine was smashed to pieces by a Boston mob. People
scoffed at the idea of railroads. They thought that even traveling thirty miles an hour would stop the circulation of the
blood! McCormick strived for fourteen years to get people to use his reaper. Westinghouse was considered a fool for stating that he could stop a train with wind. Morse had to plead before ten Congresses before they would even look at
his telegraph.

The public did'nt go around demanding these things; they had to be sold! They needed thousands of salesmen, trailblazers, pioneers, people who could persuade with the same effectiveness as the inventor could invent, Salesmen
took these inventions, sold the public on what these products could do , taught customers how to use them , and then
taught busineddmen how to make a profit from them.

As a salesman I've done more to make America what it is today tan any other person you know. I was just as vital in your great-great-grandfather's day as I am in yours, and I'll be just as vital in your great-great-grandson's day. I have educated
more people , created more jobs, taken more drudgery from the laborer's work, given more profits to businessmen; and
have given more people a fuller and richer life than anyone in history. I've dragged prices down , pushed quality up, and
made it possible for you to enjoy the comforts and luxuries of automobiles, radios, electric refrigerators, televisions, and
air-conditioned homes and buildings. I've healed the sick, given security to the aged, and put thousands of young men and women through college. I've made it possible for inventors to invent, for factories to hum, and for ships to sail the seven seas.

How much money you find in your pay envelope next week, and whether in the future you will enjoy the luxuries of pre-
fabricated homes, stratospheric flying airplanes, and a new world of jet propulsion and atomic power, depen ds on me.
The loaf of bread that you bought today was on a baker's shelf because I made sure that a farmer's wheat got to the mill,
that the mill made the wheat into flour, and that the flour was delivered to your baker.

Without me the wheels of industry would come to a grinding halt. And with that, jobs, marriages, politics, and freedom of
thought would be a thi ng of the past. I AM A SALESMAN and I'm both proud and grateful that as such I serve my family,
my fellow man, and my country. Author Unknown.

Yes, salespersons (Marketers) & the Marketing and Sales Professions are all vitally important to the growth and stability
of all of us. Mr. Gery Carson has given all of us the great opportunity to own our Marketing Businesses. Are you in?

Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

10 posts

I'm Your Customer Who Never Comes Back!!! in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing

3 days ago

I'm Your Customer Who Never Comes B ack!!!

I'm a nice customer. All merchants know me. I'm the one who never complains no matter what kind of service I get.
When I go to a store to buy something I don't throw my weight around. I try to be thoughtful of the other person. If I get a
snooty clerk who gets nettled because I want to look at several things before I make up my mind, I'm polite as I can be; I don't believe rudeness in return is the answer.

I never kick, complain, or criticize, and I wouldn't dream of making a scene as I've seen people doing in public places. No,
I'm the nice customer, but I'm also the nice customer who never comes back. That's my little revenge for being
abused and taking whatever you hand out, because I know I'm not coming back, This way doesn't immediately relieve my feelings but in the long run it's far more satisfying than blowing my top. In fact, a nice customer like myself, multiplied by
others of my kind, can ruin a business. And there are a lot of nice people just like me. When we get pushed far enough ,
we go to an other store where they appreciate nice customers.

He laughs best, they say, who laughs last. I laugh when I see you frantically advertising to get me back, when you could have kept me in the first place with a few kind words and a smile. Your business might be in a different town and your situation might be "different," but if your business is bad, chances are good that if you change your attitude the word
will get around and I'll change from the nice customer who never comes back to the nice customer who always comes
back ---and brings his friends. ANONYMOUS

Bruce Harper

17 posts

Are You Real Shy? Managed Motions Can Change Emotions!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 days ago

Christine D - Thank you very much, your reply means a lot to me. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

17 posts

Are You Real Shy? Managed Motions Can Change Emotions!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 days ago

John Karban Sr. - Thank you so much for your supporting reply. Your reply said it better than I could have-thanks again.

Bruce Harper

17 posts

3 days ago

Erich W - In answer to your question, yes, I do need to start multiple threads everyday, glad you noticed. The normal
Forum readers seem to like them, 661 have expressed their like in the last 7 days. I have received 64,358 likes todate,
compared to your 25,216, a whopping 39,142 more, and in around 1/3rd the time it has taken you. Eric W, sorry about
your lack of patience. Patience is prudence, is what I learned many years ago. I'm waiting patiently for my 85th
Birthday party. Thank you for reading all my posts. Your comments have further motivated me to post more not less.
I do respect you and will keep reading your posts. May you and yours have a beautiful, Happy Christmas.

Bless you and yours, Bye for now. P.S. ( 64,358 thanks for all those likes you have been so kind to give me.)

Bruce Harper