Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

14x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

18 posts

Can I become a Millionaire in SFI? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

6 hours ago

Theodore V - This question needs to be answered by T.V., no not television, but you Theodore. If you have the time, personal investment, and great work ethic, and many top ranked, including yourself, team members you can do quite
well financially. How well, time will tell. One of the traits you will need is a superb Positive Mental Attitude.

You need to get with your Sponsor and Upline to form your Plan of Action. May you be a great $uccess in all you do.

Remember, Curiousity and Reality are two very different things. Several Forum readers may see Red Flags going
up, but I see a very bright Green Go Ahead Sign for you. Best of Luck. Believe and Achieve. Learn & Earn.

Bless you and yours. Byefor now.

Bruce Harper

33 posts

How I made it to GTL in Miscellaneous #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

9 hours ago

Zhumagul A - Wonderful post, you describe "Team-Work" at it's highest. So happy for you. Hope your child is feeling
better. Enjoy all your posts and replies. You are displaying what team leadership is all about. Keep up your great leadership abilities.
Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

1 post

$ecret PowerRevealed To Be Lucky!!!Interested??? in Inspiration/Testimonials

9 hours ago

Secret Powers Revealed To Be Lucky!!!Interested???.

Naturally, your interested aren't you. Those who $ucceed are called lucky. True, they are lucky. If you communicate with
them and get the facts behind them being lucky you will find that their luck consists of a secret power from within them.
This same secret power is available to you.

This secret power that they have instilled within themselves is the power of a positive mental attitude. "Lucky People",
are determined to follow the $uccess Road of Faith. The "Lucky Ones" avoid, by all means, never to follow the road of
Self -Limitation & Fear. Follow the foregoing and you too can become "lucky."

Bless You And Yours,
Bye for now. ( Is a rabbitt's foot lucky? Don't ask that poor little rabbitt hopping around on 3 legs in the forest.)

Bruce Harper

21 posts

Are You Content On Where You Stand Right Now??? in Getting Started #Getting Started

10 hours ago

E.Man Mendoza - Thanks for your nice reply. Your words will inspire others, I'm sure. Suggest you review The

Launchpad Lessons, Read, Study, Take legible Notes, so that you can review from time to time. Visit this Forum
Often. Ask questions 24/7, there are many affiliates of all ranks, ready and willing to assist, direct you to $uccess.

Bruce Harper

3 posts

Use Patience - Or Face The Old - "Haste Makes Waste." in Marketing #Marketing

10 hours ago

Use Your Patience, Or You Will Be Facing The Old, - "Haste Makes Waste! Some of us go round and round like a pony on a merry go round., always coming back to where they started, empty handed and unhappy.

Success and wealth may be reached by appointment only. By a definite Plan of Action & attainment of specific goals. Also
instead of going hastily in circles we all need to set a starting and arrival time, as nearly as possible. Many reach $uccess by
keeping their eyes on the prize. All the while remaining cool, calm, and collected. If we move too fast and furious when
temporary setbacks occur we create that old, "Haste Makes Waste" situation.
Going the "extra mile" we all know rewards us handsomely, however I didn't say that there is a race to travel that extra
mile. Your best results are normally reached when you are as cool as a cucumber, right?

Some marketers make the mistake that the habit of going the extra mile only pays off in material rewards. The habit
of going that extra mile lets us tap into the source of our spiritual riches. We then have the opportunity to draw upon
our material and spiritual sources for all our needs. Many only go for material rewards only, however many recognize
that there is a great pay-off in the friendships which last a lifetime. They feel the great gift of understanding people and
are quite willing to share their blessings with others.

Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

21 posts

Are You Content On Where You Stand Right Now??? in Getting Started #Getting Started

11 hours ago

Glecy P- You replied with 1 sentence what I tried to say in several posts/replies. Where were you earlier?haha.
(The steak is in the mail. haha.) Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

5 posts

Should You Join Professional & Business Clubs??? in Getting Started #Getting Started

14 hours ago

Fay J - Contact your local BBB, City Hall , Chamber of Commerce, Newspapers, Library. Post Office, Postman, they should
be able to give you data you need. (Telephone Operator also.) (Church-Minister.)
Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

21 posts

15 hours ago

Mohammed Ahmed - Thank you very much for your reply. (You made my day/evening.) Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

5 posts

Conversation=Key=Great Relationship in Getting Started #CSA #Localvantia #Marketing

15 hours ago

Seth D - I agree 100%, failures are stepping stones that lead to $uccess. Congratulations on obtaining STL in first month,
WOW, You are an inspiration to many. Keep up your pace. May you enjoy many productive years in your own Marketing
Business.( Remember Seth, if you don't come to my funeral I won't come to yours.haha.)

Bruce Harper

21 posts

16 hours ago

SUJOY C. - Please reread by post, slowly. My intent was to discourage members from testing other marketers, outside of
SFI., no need to, SFI is best of the best, Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

21 posts

16 hours ago

Tanja K - Referring to the grass not being any greener than SFI elsewhere. Please reread my post, slowly. (haha)
Bless you and yours, Bye for now. (My intent was to discourage testing other marketing opportunities, not necessary our
opportunity the best.) Ok.?

Bruce Harper

21 posts

17 hours ago

Are You Content Where You Stand Right Now?

The great thing about your very own Marketing Business!!! Many of us who just started building our teams may lack some
patience that we certainly need, because, believe you me, we want things yesterday, right? (Even a doctor needs Patients,}
Right? (haha.)

As Marketers, we don't have to seek our great opportunity in the future, because we have found it right where we stand, sit, or lay. One thing is very important for all of us need to remember. The grass on the other side of the fence is not a bit greener than where we stand presently. (or. sit. lay.)

Bruce Harper

5 posts

Should You Join Professional & Business Clubs??? in Getting Started #Getting Started

17 hours ago

Is It Important For You To Join Business & Professional Clubs???

You bet your sweet petunia it is!!! These clubs offer the opportunity to you to make alliances of educational benefits. Just
be sure that you choose the ones with a definite worthwhile objective in their goals.

Many of the top leaders in various types of marketing businesses have truly started both business and social acquaintances which have meant great value to them in conducting their very own Marketing Businesses. Take advantage
of the great opportunity to join with the best Clubs available. Be sure to check out the platforms of those you have some
initial interest in. The foregoing is a great way for the community to become aware of your new, very own, Marketing
Business. Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

BruceHarper

7 posts

You Have The Opportunity To Attract Sources Of Income. in Marketing #Marketing

1 day ago

With Your New Marketing Business You Have The Opportunity To Attract Multiple Sources Of Income!!!

Many new members of the SFI Family have joined because they realize this. Multiple Sources of Income are a God-send
as secondary income now or at retirement time. Treat this great opportunity with respect, love. care, and sheer delight.

As you read, study, take notes on your Launchpad Lessons, The Plan, Compensation Plan, Rules of [Success], and from this
Forum you will see and read about MSI- Multiple Sources of Income. Start making a list of MSIs- one at a time, create
a list of the MSIs that fit your dreams, goals, and desire Prioritize them. Log in daily, turn the red to green, Use the
To Do List as a check list to accumulate those Versa Points that will let you reach rank. Pursue the above listed MSI's
after you have finished your Lessons. Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

(Repaired typos - moderator)

16 posts

Missing Play! Rules Share Button for ZackJack in Bug Reports #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

Aubrey M - Saw your post, so thought I'd try- worked fine for me. Turn everything off for 10-15 seconds-try again. Good luck. Bless you and yours.

Bruce Harper

4 posts

Concept Of Teamwork Is Now More Important Than Ever!!! in Marketing #Marketing

1 day ago

The Concept Of Teamwork More Important Than Any Other Time!!!

With all the changes that have been occurring in our Marketing Businesses we are faced with some stresses that many
have never before encountered. Our Marketing Businesses are becoming more complex and more competitive. No longer
can we afford to depend upon just a few peak performers to lead our teams. If we are to survive we need to figure out the
most creative and potential way to tap into and improve the work ethics of all the ranks which comprise our teams,

We have a rising need for a new definition of leadership. Each member of our teams want and deserve need personal
fulfillment as well as enhanced rewards. Our teams that increases each members commitment will grow team creativity
and will build strong team skills. All of our teams Team Leaders must be an enabler of people, not only as a group leader
but as a successful group member as well.

All of our TLs need to present a cear plan/map for all team members for guiding them to a more productive, happy,
Marketing Business. Our commitment to creating opportunities for our team members to have a more satisfying,
productive llives and for TLs & team members of all ranks to be more creative, caring, and successful should be
foremost guiding goal.

So, let's all realize that the responsibilities and duties of all our TLs is center stage. Let us all truly recognize just
how important every Team Leader and Team Member's positions are. Each is dependent upon the other for $uccess.
Bless you and yours, Bye for now

Bruce Harper

16 posts

AA repeating liftoffs? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

1 day ago

Mary B - Congratulations on your SFI Anniversary. I always know that I'm getting "The Best of The Best"; when I read every post and reply you enter on this Forum. Keep those "words of wisdom" coming. Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

9 posts

Astro Auctions in Recognition #Astro Auctions

1 day ago

Julijana P - Congratulations on your AA winnings, keep plating and getting those great winnings. Bless you and yours.

Bye for now.
Bruce Harper

17 posts

TripleClicks T-Time in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Erlinda S. - Please try T.Time again, it's there and working now. (for me,) Bless you and yours. Bye for now

Bruce Harper

10 posts

Winners Are The Ones Who ThinkThey Can Win!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

2 days ago

The Following is quoted from "Think & Grow Rich", Author - Napoleon Hill.
"If you think you are beaten, you are.
If you think you dare not, you don't.
If you like to win, but you think you can't,
It is almost certain you won't.

"If you think you'll lose, you've lost.
For out in the world we find,
Success begins with a fellow's will---
It's all in the state of mind.

"If you think you are outclassed, you are,
You've got to think high to rise,
You've got to be sure of yourself before
You can ever win a prize.

"Life's battles don't always go
To the stronger or fasrer man,
But soon or late the man who wins
Is the man WHO THINKS HE CAN!"

When you get a little down please read this, it has "picked me up many times." Bless you and yours. Bye for now.
(Glecy P's last few posts inspired me to get out the copy of the above - quoted from Think & Grow Rich By Napoleon Hill.)

Bruce Harper

1 post

How's Your Faith In Marketing? in Inspiration/Testimonials #Marketing

2 days ago

How's Your Faith In Marketing?

If you dominate your mind by filling it with positive thoughts and emotions you are developing in your mind the much
needed state of mind called faith. Then you can feed your subconscious mind positive direction which will then be
accepted and acted upon.

Cauction, if you feed your subconscious mind negative input you will get negative results only. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

11 posts

where did My CSAs disappeared to? in Team Building

2 days ago

winny o - Hope you made EA last month, or your CSAs were lost. (Congrats on your October EA Rank.) Bless you and
yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

23 posts

What you can gain with 1 TCredit bid in Astro Auctions #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

2 days ago

TSPC - Wow-Wow, Congratulations. Quite a catch, You must have used a net, instead of the pole, right? ha ha
Bless you and yours, bye for now.

Bruce Harper

17 posts

Solution to inactive affiliate Part III in Suggestion Box #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

Mary B - You are right on target mentioning that the N.M.P. be available to new members during their first 30 days
to coincide with their part-time or full-time paychecks. Your suggestion makes good financial/marketing sense. Please
enter your Suggestion in the Suggestion Category. Thanks Mary, for another great post. Good luck in getting approval.

Bruce Harper

14 posts

Staying power needed in Getting Started #Getting Started

2 days ago

Mary B - Not too harsh, in fact it's perfect. I agree, loosening some of the load on new members would certainly help
them to stay with us. Suggest you enter your requests/thoughts into Suggestion Category for consideraion. Thanks
much for thinking of ways to help everyone, Bless you and yours. Bye for now. I agree with you 100%.

Bruce Harper