Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

9x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

5 posts

What Is The Most Important Thing To Sell To Team Members? in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 hours ago

What Is The Most Important Thing As Team Leaders We Need To Sell To Each Of Our Team Members?

I truly believe that the most important thing that team leaders can sell to their team members is a sincere belief in themselves. I'm sure this would greatly improve retention. Not to get the cart before the horse, team leaders must believe
deeply in their self worth/belief. Team leaders, the best investment you can make is one in your own potential for greatness, your own capacity to make a difference in the livelihood of those on your team. Yet, there never has been a
demonstrated interest in selling us on ourselves, an economic interest, that is.

At least it is not nearly as obvious as the profits from the sale of more tangible items/products. But it is much more significant.
Maybe it's like that old saying, Ï can't see the forest for all those darn trees, think so?
Bless you and yours, bye for now,

Bruce Harper

21 posts

Add another level to the rank system in Suggestion Box #Sponsor #Team Building

5 hours ago

Glicy - I was just admiring your beautiful Gold Team Leader marque. BH- Have a great week-end. Bless you & yours.Bye for now.

20 posts

Another Redeem Rewardical Tokens Option in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Rewardical

15 hours ago

Manuel JM - Sounds good to me. You posted in the right Category. Now, let's keep our fingers, toes crossed. You asked.
now, shall you (we) receive?
Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

25 posts

Newbie needs help in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #Contests #TCredits

15 hours ago

Mia G - All the replies are good advice, and zero in on just reading the Launchpad Lessons. I believe, if one is having trouble
with the reading here are a few other approaches you should try. Get you a huge notebook. Note only read. but take very
legible notes, so you can review often. You need to read at a slow rate of speed to understand the lessons better. Not a race. If 1 lesson a day is comfortable, that's great. If 2 or 3 is better, that's fine also.

Maybe there are words in the lessons that you don't understand. There is help awaiting you. Under the Black Reference Tab you will find a helpful Glossary (Dictionary) that can help you understand better.

Also, if you need to get further help in understanding a subject or topic, further help for you can be gotten at the Search Bar
that is located at the top right corner of your Affiliate Home Page. Just click on the Magnifying Glass Econ & a Search Bar will appear. Simply type in the subject or topic you need help with, or you can merely type in a very short sentence and get
what you need, or directed to where to go to get data.

Then, you can always return to this Forum. There are several affiliates of all ranks and tenures that are very willing and
ready to help you understand things. Remember also your Sponsors/Upline are anxious to assist you. All of these avenues
are available
to you Twenty-Four (24) hours per day, all seven (7) days per week. As you can see SFI has made available all the training
tools you need to $ucceed. You will learn the things that need you will need to put into action. You will succeed if you
log in every day and turn the red keys green. Be sure you keep a positive mental attitude and develop your patience,
persistence, consistency, and great work ethic. SFI knows you can be successful if you treat your SFI opportunity as a
great Marketing Business, not just a hobby. Bless you and yours. Please visit this Forum often. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

32 posts

failed to Qualification for EA for 12 months in Getting Started #E365 #Getting Started

1 day ago

Michael A- Congratulations on Your E-365 Championship Award, and that Silver TL Badge looks great also.
You certainly earned them. Read all your posts and replies. You are doing a wonderful job. Your sharing is very
helpful to many. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

15 posts

Raise your hand! in Getting Started

1 day ago

Anthony E - Your post is somewhat confusing. March has passed. Looks like you are pending Bronze for this Month May.
Versa Points are your sole responsibility. Some sponsors help, some don't. Depend on your actions to obtain the rank that
you are qualifying for. Everyone starts off with Zero each month. You are doing fine, keep up your good work.

Always start off the first/second weeks each month with a bang so you don't have to sweat it to qualify for the rank you are going for as the month comes to a close.

It's your Marketing Business, not your sponsor, nor SFI, that calls the shots for your new Marketing Business, your time &
investment in yourself will determine your rank each month. This same message should be given to your team members
you have, or will have. Good luck. you can do this. Review your Launch-pad Lessons. Read, study, take notes, and put into
action what you learn. The Launchpad Lessons are the back-bone of your new Marketing Business.

Bruce Harper

1 post

Relish Those Challenges - A Part Of Your Life! in Inspiration/Testimonials

1 day ago

Relish Those Challenges- A Part Of Your Life!
We must face the challenges that life presents to us. Reroute them from the bumpy road they come in on to the high road
to your Marketing Business Success. It's up to each of us to get our very own business functioning like an expensive piece
of machinery.

You are most worthy of great, or greater $uccess as a great team leader and teacher of the SFI platform. Your sterling
leadership will inspire your present and future team members to take hold of the actions and techniques you have
implemented on a daily basis and replicate them in the growth of their very own marketing business. Your team members
will then be able to reach all their desires, hopes, dreams, and goals in tandem with the great SFI Platforms.

Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

12 posts

A General Link for Promoting and Selling from Triple Clicks! in Sales

1 day ago

Zoran T -Happiest Birthday Greetings to you. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.
Bruce Harper

4 posts

If You Have A Great Attitude Plus Patience You Will Make It! in United States #Getting Started

2 days ago

If You Have A Good Attitude Plus Patience You Will Make It! I truly believe that your attitude is much more important than
the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think, or say or do in reference to your new SFI Platform Marketing Business. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or
skill. The attitudes of all of us can make or break a company.

The great thing is that every day we have a choice regarding the attitude that we will embrace for that day. We cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We certainly can't change the inevitable. The one thing we can do is
to maintain a strong positive mental attitude. I have heard for many years that life is 10% what happens to us and 90%
how we react to it.

We have to be in an action mode, staying alert and sharp because life doesn't take off when our team needs our attention.
Seems like that life sometimes is unrelenting, doesn't it? I think you'll agree that although life is challenging a lot of the times we learn that the joys of life are worth the struggle, would you agree?

We must all have a great amount of patience and engage in persistent action toward making our dreams become a realty.
Many who begin the journey to build their own Marketing Business and then don't see instant results become discouraged
with their dreams and goals. They become impatient. I believe many of them then walk away from their dreams just as they are about to break through and flourish. To solve this problem, all of us, new and seasoned must realize we must have patience coupled with that great attitude to enable us to all reach our dreams and goals. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

One thing to remember, SFI, believes in you, and truly wants you to be a great $uccess. SFI appreciates all you do. They
do ask that you maintain your great attitude in your quest for success and to not be impatient. Keep adequate time for
your new Marketing Business to jell.

Bruce Harper

17 posts

IMPORTANT! Updates to our SFI Privacy Policy in SFI News

2 days ago

Tanja K -Congratulations on your SFI Anniversary - Joined 5/25/2015. Your posts and replies are always "Top Notch". Thanks for sharing. Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

5 posts

Do You Have Weak Or Solid Goals? in Getting Started #Getting Started

2 days ago

o You Have Weak Or Solid Goals? All of us strive to see our goals clearly and specifically before you can set out to achieve them. Take hold of them in your mind until they become second nature with you. before you go to bed each
night visualize yourself accomplishing your goal, the same while you brush your teeth or take a shower in the morning.

Remember goals are not pie-in-the-sky ideals. They should be every day applications and they should be very practical.

Here are some points/tips you should keep in your mind concerning goals. They should be well defined. If not you won't
know when you've reached them. They need to be realistic. Shooting for something you can reach is wise, which gives
you confidence. Your goals need to be very meaningful and exciting to you. This will allow you to be motivated to reach
them.

Be sure you lock them in your mind. Now, you need to act upon your goals. Otherwise, it would make no good reason or
sense to even have goals if your not committed to go after them, Right?. Be sure your write down your short-term and
long term goals, post on cards that you post where you can see, and others see also. Also, broadcast your goals to friends,
neighbors, relatives. (If this broadcasting is not comfortable to you, then don't.) Many successful people who do broadcast
then receive support from those whom they broadcast to. Some great team members have been obtained, because it is the
nature of people to find out more when you give them a little. May you be highly $uccessfully in getting started and building your own Marketing Business, & one that your team members will replicate by building their own Marketing Businesses also. Bless you and yours.
Bye for now,
Bruce Harper

9 posts

Take Your Time To Get To The Next Level! in Getting Started #Getting Started

2 days ago

You need to make a sincere commitment to
balance your mental, physical, social and
spiritual aspects of your well-being. Before
deciding on your plan to go to the next level
it is wise to make your commitment very
comprehensive. Write your plan out and
set realistic completion dates for the
various aspects of your plan.

Bless you and yours, Bye for now,

Bruce Harper.

13 posts

How do you put a picture in a profile? in Miscellaneous #E365 #PSA #Sales

4 days ago

Abdishukri M. Providing you have laptop/tablet and still can't get it right on your photo take it to a camera shop, I've found
if you ask for assistance they will help, at little or no cost. Reason they do because they look for future sales to you, when you
need a new camera. Hope you get this done by information you've received in replies. I have had them do mine, I'm all thumbs. Also sent a couple others and they only charged a buck or two, just for snap-shop if needed. Good luck.

Bruce Harper

4 posts

Accessibility of the poker and zack jack games. in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

5 days ago

Jessica A -The passion, desire and positive mental attitude you have is quite amazing. Happy you have returned and now have a real purpose to succeed, no matter how long it takes. All your SFI family will be pulling for you. Your determination
will lead you to your desired success. Thank you so much to share your very inspiring post. You are a winner in every one's
eyes and heart.

Bruce Harper

23 posts

Thank you Support! in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #TripleClicks

5 days ago

Alger L - Condolences to you and your family. Your father is now pain-free and will have everlasting life. I know he is looking down from heaven on you and the family with a happy smile, realizing the care and love he received from you and the family was so appreciated.

Bless you and your family.

Bruce Harper

Bruce Harper

18 posts

Vacation mode in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

Stephen B - Congratulations on your SFI Anniversary. You have the hardest, and happiest, year completed. I foresee a
long career in your future. Your posts and replies are always "Top Notch". Keep sharing, we all look forward to your
expertise. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

14 posts

And the question is.... in Getting Started #Getting Started

5 days ago

Zoran - Always appreciate your consistent brief, correct, positive posts & replies. You have a great knack for presentation.
Looking forward to all your sharing. Bless you and yours, bye for now.

Bruce Harper

14 posts

And the question is.... in Getting Started #Getting Started

5 days ago

Stephen B - Another great reply, oh yes, one more important item, Congratulations on your SFI Anniversary. I always know
your posts and replies will leave me inspired. Thanks for always sharing. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

25 posts

Can one complete get to EA within a week? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #VersaPoints

5 days ago

Bruce, I have respect for your age, but I do not agree with you. Look at ID Svend - you will see a number with 7 signs, look at your ID - you will see 8 characters, although Svend joined SFI one year after you if view by the displayed date. BUT we know that Svend already was in SFI much earlier.
Now after looking again at the ID by the Faith, do you see that its ID is 800,000 less than yours? Do you still have doubts?
I can now correct my opinion according to with these calculations - she was at SFI 6 years ago.
In general, this is a meaningless dispute, except that I am right
Here's some evidence through of these badges, they were canceled in 2016 You are so correct, sometimes a person cannot see the forest for all the trees, and that was me, sorry, thanks for
so politely correcting me. Bless you and yours, Bye for now.
Bruce Harper

11 posts

Sorry! Practice Does Not Make Perfect! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started

6 days ago

Sorry, Practice Does Not Make Perfect!

Practice, Practice, Practice. By the way, practice does not make perfect. Banish that belief from your brain.
Perfection does not exist. Why? You might ask. Because you can always do better. You can always grow.
You can always stretch yourself. If you were perfect there would be no use for this Forum,

Practice only makes for improvement. Visiting this Forum gives everyone an opportunity to improve.

Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

4 posts

Are You Plugged In? Positive or Negative? in United States #Getting Started

6 days ago

Are you plugged in? For a positive or negative charge? If you are on positive charge you are in control, over your life. No
matter what life presents you will remain in control. You certainly want to stay clear of negative charges that may be presented to you from affiliates, friends, neighbors and relatives. Positive minded people live longer and spend less time in the hospital. They even have longer-lasting relationships. Negative people do have a higher divorce rate,

Good things happen to positive people because they look for good things even when others see only bad things. Positive
people are both powerful and empowering. They are the leaders. They are successful. They believe in themselves and also
their abilities. Their great enthusiasm and self-confidence affect most everyone around them.

Believe in all the members of your team that you are building, or have built. We must all believe and convince every team
member of ours that they have an equal opportunity to have one of the top Marketing Businesses that they will be leading
to $uccess. All the time and investment in ourselves will be rewarded in direct proportion to the amount of time & $ we invest. Our short range goals are to provide secondary, residual income, and our long range goals are to provide retirement
benefits that will provide peace of mind for ourselves and our family. All of the hard work and time that we do now, be it full
or part-time will be repaid handsomely. Continue giving your best efforts on a daily basis. SFI appreciates all you do. SFI
realizes that it is strictly your time and effort that has built the Best of the Best, On-line & Off-Line Marketing Businesses -
SFI/TC/R-ECA /ZING NETWORK. (Platforms.) All of us owe Gery Carson, Founder & Owner - a HUGE - "THANKS."

Bless you and yours, Bye for now

25 posts

Can one complete get to EA within a week? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #VersaPoints

6 days ago

If you look closely, you will see that Faith joined SFI about 5 years ago..
igor A - I believe you picked up the "5" after followers didn't you? Faith joined 5/12/18. Bless you and yours. Bye
for now. Bruce Harper

25 posts

Is recruitment necessary during the first month of membership? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

6 days ago

Mamerto F, - With your very quick start it indicates that you will be fine inviting new members now, not later. You, my friend, are on fire now, keep those flames of growth burning. You can never invite new members too soon.

Bless you and yours, bye for now.

Bruce Harper

25 posts

Is recruitment necessary during the first month of membership? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

6 days ago

Che C - Thanks for sharing your success. Bye for now. Bruce Harper

29 posts

New, new recods in Recognition #Eager Zebra

6 days ago

Nada M - Wow, you are quite a poker player. Just think, if you were playing strip poker (joke) there would be several cool players.haha. Keep your mastery of the game going strong. (What did you think of my card trick-under Just For Fun Category?. Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper