Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
Steve H.

United States

E365 Country Champion

17 posts

Positive thoughts!! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

16 hours ago

Napoleon Hill, "Think & Grow Rich." There's so many others. "As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he." So as not to be biased in this day of being politically correct, women & others can do this too. I agree totally that being positive is better than stinkin' thinkin'. Sadly myself and so many others seem to allow ourselves to be negative, to be depressed, way too often.

So yes let's be positive, and see how great 2018 will be, thanks for the encouragement.

530 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Steve Lanier! in Recognition

1 day ago

From one Steve to another, fanta-bulous accomplishment my SFI friend, keep up the great work.

547 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Diane Washington! in Recognition

2 days ago

Way to go Ms. Diane Washington, we couldn't be prouder of you.

15 posts

What is the Best way to win in the Pricebenders Auctions? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

3 days ago

Hi Deepak, I haven't played the auctions all that much so I can't speak with much experience, but I have been fortunate to win at least 2 or 3 and really enjoy playing, win or lose. For me a good strategy has been to try to see if there's an auction that it looks like there are very few bidders. I tend to wait rather than jump on an auction. I have seen though where at times someone wins an auction for less than $1. And then I'm punching myself for not even bidding. I agree with others that you definitely want to set a budget that works for you and not stray. There's definitely both some luck & strategy to winning.

I'm not going to post a ton of links with tips but I will say good luck.

18 posts

Advertising is so important in our biz!but where & how to ads.. in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Hi Serto, that's a very nice list, kudos to u for sharing. I have a good many FREE places to advertise. I cannot share the link to my blog here though as it would certainly be spammy! Some of mine are traffic exchanges with my referral url listed, and so...others are safelists, FFAs, etc.

35 posts

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing... in Miscellaneous

6 days ago

Hey Tommie, I totally agree, thanks for this great post. There's a country song that says, "A little less talk, and a lot more action."

9 posts

Sfippa? in Getting Started #Marketing #Sponsor

8 days ago

Hi Hanna, your subject grabbed my attention, as I was thinking, are those my Scrabble game letters ha ha?

Try this: https://www.sfimg.com/SFIPPA

507 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Milorad Aleksikj! in Recognition

8 days ago

This is fanta-bulous, way to go Milorad from Maceonia!

510 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Fernando Oliveira! in Recognition

9 days ago

Mega congrats to you Fernando, you rock!

41 posts

New Welcome Letter for those lazy readers in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

10 days ago

Hi Sanchia, I agree with others that the letter is a lil long. It does give some good info though, great job. Instructing the affiliates to check out the Launchpad is nice, and also giving them some other ways to get going quickly & successfully works.

510 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Margaret Albright! in Recognition

13 days ago

Congrats to you Margaret, well-deserved. Also congrats to Randy I. for earning New Badge Quest Gr. Master Elite, as well as the many others in SFI who continue to achieve great things. Margaret, you & everyone else make this better each day!

48 posts

How to minimize the drop outs in SFI in Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

14 days ago

Hi Prakash, good topic. Personally, my biggest challenge in addition to getting people to actually sign up, is encouraging them to actually do something. Once you get started, once you see how fun & rewarding SFI is it is addicting. Set the example, be a leader, duplicate, train, repeat.

17 posts

Share The Best Wishes With The Community in Miscellaneous

15 days ago

Hi Terry, what a nice tribute to SFI, Gery, and everyone here! That's right it is all about helping others, learning, growing, and being teachable. When you help enough others to be successful then you will find that you are also. The key is dedication, hard work, consistency, and duplication among others. Let's make 2018 a fanta-bulous year. Set goals & keep striving for them, together we can!

223 posts

2018 message from Gery in SFI News #Eager Zebra #Localvantia #Rewardical

16 days ago

Thanks so much Gery & staff. Here's to a prosperous Happy New Year 2018 for each of us.

17 posts

My First Suggestion For 2018 in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Team Building

17 days ago

Hi Victor, good idea & I like Andy's input even better. I agree with others that Facebook blocks SFI, so we probably should focus more on promoting like on a blog which is what I actually do myself. I agree we don't want SFI links banned anywhere else.

452 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Maria Anderson! in Recognition

18 days ago

Way to go, M-, M-, M-, Maria. Have a Happy New Year.

485 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ronald Gardner! in Recognition

20 days ago

Way to go Ron, Ron, Ron, Ronald. Happy New Year everyone!

17 posts

Suggestions To All the SFI Affiliates in Miscellaneous #Sales #TripleClicks

21 days ago

Hi, I agree. The badges are great and all but there are many other ways to build a profitable SFI business without breaking the bank.

480 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Shyam Perera Jayatunga! in Recognition

22 days ago

A huge congrats to you Shyam, you weren't shy, well done.

22 posts

According to what this is true? in Team Building #Team Building

23 days ago

SFI is great cause it truly fits the bill in so many respects. Would you rather have 100 people doing 1% of the work each in order to make each other successful? Or would you rather as one person do 100% of the work by yourself? As long as each of us does our part then this biz works. It starts with you (and me). Teamwork makes the dream work. Keep on keeping on!

16 posts

MERRY CHRISTMAS & Happy new year 2018!! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

24 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

503 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Muhammad Luqman! in Recognition

27 days ago

Way to go Muhammad, great job. Good for you treating SFI like a business, including dressing very professionally.

517 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Romina Miletikj! in Recognition

29 days ago

Way to go Romina, you did it.

486 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Denis Agloshevitch! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

What a fanta-bulous accomplishment Denis.