Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Martine G.

France

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

19 posts

Maree's Stream Post to Share. in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

7 days ago

Hello James,.

SFI must remain a pleasure, pleasure to connect every day, the pleasure of buying around the world, to see what's new, fun to play, to learn, to communicate and of course the joy of winning VP, the MRP and the Rewardicals of dollars.

If you do not enjoy doing, SFI will not be your focus and you leave. You won't have this desire which guide me every day to read, to connect to this site TripleClicks and SFI.

16 posts

Getting Started with your SFI business in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

7 days ago

Thanks, that helps, even veterans like me, you put it back on track.

67 posts

My Payoneer Debt card is here!!! in Compensation #Compensation #TripleClicks

9 days ago

It's even more exciting when I did the first purchases. What a joy
:en riant:

11 posts

Please i need asistance in Marketing

10 days ago

19 ways to win some free VP: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240 & referrer = search

How to use the Tcredits: www.tripleclicks.com/MightyTCredits.php

Learn every day and implement, it is what makes the success at SFI.

19 posts

Marees Tips.. Daily Communication. in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

10 days ago

Marée, you're a great sponsor. Congratulations on your success.

27 posts

Do You Have An Auto-Delivery (Standing Order)? - Why? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello Tommie,

Excellent. I put my delivery of automatic control, so I'm EA from the first day of the month. Many advantages you have named lead me to success each month.

31 posts

Why is it so hard....? in Team Building

about 1 month ago

I do believe that SFI is a waste of time. Internet training provided by SFI is invaluable. You learn to your rhythm.

7 posts

Happy Weekends!!! in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Thank you, may the best man win.

18 posts

Am I eligible for E365? in Getting Started #E365

about 1 month ago

All the ways to win some Versapoints: www.sfimg.com/Support/index?category=26444 & folder = 42400

E365 contest: www.sfimg.com/E365

11 posts

Weekly Top TEN Winners for Card King ? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

To win regularly at the King Card game, learn the rules and follow them. It's not hard and play every day.
Here are some of my gains in October
You won: 10 TCredits!
You won: 3 CSA!
You won: 3 TCredits!
You won: 5 VersaPoints!
You won: 10 TCredits!
You won: 20 VersaPoints!
You won: 20 MRP!
You won: 10 MRP!
You won: 5 MRP!

11 posts

Weekly Top TEN Winners for Card King ? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

I play every day Card King five or six parties, here is my more significant gains in November

You won: 5 CSA!

You won: 3 TCredits!

You won: 5 EZ Express!

The last Zackpot was 988 TCredits. Your share was 7 TCredits

November 9, 2017, you also win by playing Card King:

* 30 member reward points (includes Bonus MRP, as appropriate) and 6 VersaPoints (including the PV of the Bonus, if applicable)
* 359 points for Leaderboard Card King
* A badge Card King (or improvement of the badge)
* 2 EZ Express (Bonus)
* 100 Bonus Card King (Bonus) points

CONGRATULATIONS, Martine, your great score yesterday earned you one or several Card King Zackpot for November 10, 2017 actions!

The final Zackpot was 1189 TCredits. Your share was 40 TCredits

You won: 20 MRP!

3 posts

3,500 candles to pay tribute to American soldiers in Inspiration/Testimonials

2 months ago

A participatory tribute took place this Saturday, on the occasion of the 11 - November at the American cemetery of Romagna-under-Montfaucon. Altogether 3,500 candles were lit on the graves of soldiers who died during the Meuse-Argonne offensive in 1918. Their names were read, one by one, and autobiographical stories. A dress rehearsal before November 23, 2018: on the occasion of the centenary of the Meuse Argonne offensive it will be the 14.246 graves in the cemetery, which will be illuminated.

21 posts

What is the most important thing when you are SFI affiliates? in Marketing

2 months ago

Welcome Fahreta,

Connect every day and apply what you learn. Being serious and persistent and you will reap the fruit of your investment in no time.

31 posts

Reminder - Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

Hello

Thanks for the reminder to be careful, I got this mail, my Payoneer card expires in January.

48 posts

How much do you like the opti-build program? in Team Building #Team Building

3 months ago

Hello Jasna,

I opted for Opti-Build on the first day. I saw the big picture, that of my financial success. In 6 months, I did a fantastic bond, of course, thanks to my sponsors because they believed in me, in my desire to build a sustainable business.

My Build Opti is 50/50. I have only an affiliate who benefits. She has also implemented its Opti-Build on the first day of the month. I'm sure to work with motivated individuals who are committed, who believe in them, in IFC.

Duplication is the key to the internet work. Without duplication, there is no income, no commissions, no customers, no sales, no purchases.

46 posts

I think my EA will be lose this month. in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

We are not yet on 31 October, there is nothing lost. Make sales, purchases

Yesterday, there was this question on the forum, how to get the VersaPoints www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=104580

19 posts

SFI Team Leader Post. in Team Building #Leadership #Sales #Team Building

3 months ago

Well said Marée, thank you for all the days with us.

Do the actions, it's like real life, must be present every day to be rewarded, have all the advantages. No regrets to accompany you from 2013.

Congratulations Marée

23 posts

Can I Resign :-) ? in Miscellaneous #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

Why resign? Treat yourself, write on the forum when you want, this is not a requirement. Nothing is set.

25 posts

SFI official presentation video? in Ask Gery #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Hello
Yes, a video, for those who understand English. Written explanations, for me, it's much better. I still can understand with a translator and it's always to the taste of the day, to the present moment.

33 posts

Re Joined SFI in Getting Started #Getting Started

4 months ago

Your first task: read by validating with the blue button below or the green triangle on the top and right of the pages to receive a VP or a Tcredits. PARTICIPATE in all games and competitions.

Make useful to TripleClicks purchases.

508 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Biljana Cejic! in Recognition

4 months ago

Congratulations Bitjana

You won a prestigious award. It takes a year to work, to get motivated every day.

Bravo for your perseverance.

Martine

10 posts

Weekly newsletter messages sent in 2038? in Team Building #Team Building

4 months ago

A simple typing error, Chris. The content is the most important.

21 posts

Made my first win of the Card King Zackpot in Recognition #Eager Zebra

4 months ago

Hello Chris

Congratulations. Perseverance ultimately pay. Continue to play and have fun

8 posts

I can't read the news in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

To receive the latest news from SFI, enter your email here news.sfimg.com/

FOLLOW SFI E-MAIL NEWS

Enter your e-mail address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 804 884 other followers