Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Martine G.

France

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

7 posts

Stream in VersaPoints

4 hours ago

Hello

This happened also this month. I did other tasks and I came back later and cela at work.

SFI made many changes at the moment and we must be patient. SFI does a remarkable job that we are all rewarded for our efforts.

29 posts

Maree's thoughts for the day. in Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

5 days ago

Hello Marée

Always good posts ones we offer.

When I am demoralized, I think of you. At what you have experienced in recent years, disease, earthquakes.

Having lost everything and start over no matter what. You're my sponsor, but also a model.

Not me to please not, I copy your English texts, and I try to be a good affiliate.

I can't thank you enough for what you do for me.

Thanks Marée
Martine

10 posts

PRM or MPR in Team Building #Team Building

7 days ago

Thank you for your explanation

10 posts

PRM or MPR in Team Building #Team Building

8 days ago

What estvla difference between a PRM Member Zing Network member and a PRM personally referred Member?

Can - you explain it to me, I don't understand.

29 posts

Marees Tips. Dream it Achieve it. in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

9 days ago

Maree W. posted:
Today I celebrate five years with SFI.

I'm trying to duplicate since nearly four years.

Thanks for the tips and what you are to me. You are a wonderful sponsor.

4 posts

Que pensez-vous du nouveau programme Smart Start ? in France #Getting Started #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Bonjour Norine,
Les changements font parties de la vie courante et de la modernité.
Je suis à SFI depuis 2013, et des changements, il y en a eu. Il faut des améliorations, le monde évolue tellement vite et celui-ci est plutôt grandiose.
Commencer une entreprise avec des partenaires, c'est beaucoup mieux que seul, et en plus si ces partenaires et vous peuvent travailler et gagner de l'argent plus rapidement, c'est encore mieux.
N'oubliez pas que c'est votre travail, votre ambition, vos objectifs, votre ténacité qui feront la différence.

9 posts

4 Keys to Mind Programming for Success in Getting Started

3 months ago

Thanks for these 4cles to success.

You missed a fifth, the most important in my eyes, to make it happen.

It is one thing to think positively, to the vacuum in your mind. You can do this every day, it will lead to nothing because you never told us about your desires, what you really want, you haven't written anything. How do you know? How do you know?

"Talk is cheap, in writing.

Write, put pictures, set a date. That's something real, your mind will understand what you want.

Example: I want a car, I choose the brand, color... I will post his picture on the wall to see every time and a date.

It must be extremely accurate in your desires to get and believe, that is why we must be realistic, otherwise your mind won't understand.

45 posts

Ok, someone help me out here in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

5 months ago

Why this fear?

Your commissions will increase. Gerry and his team worked to make IFC a bigger, more functional, easier to work, for us to understand.

Have you forgotten that there wasn't a single product to debut!

Now, there are thousands, be patient.

8 posts

SFI Team Leaders Stream Post. in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

5 months ago

Thanks, I learned a lot from you, I copied but not yet enough.
:pouces vers le haut:

295 posts

Introducing…Zing Network! in SFI News #Marketing

5 months ago

Sorry to have troubled you with a question that I felt (and still feel) is on the minds of many affiliates who don't yet fully understand what Zing is or how it works.

It took me a long time to decide to post that question because I am not a very bright person and I know there are many much smarter affiliates here who would not like the question.

GT

There is no more intelligent people, we all learn from our mistakes. It's work, the will that makes us what we are and what we want to be.

26 posts

30 VP available but can't be acquired in VersaPoints #Getting Started #VersaPoints

5 months ago

[
Did you do your actions daily, weekly, all free and paid games?

Available 30VP correspond to all the actions that you can do in the day.

b][/b]

14 posts

Versapoints transfer in Getting Started #VersaPoints

5 months ago

Here you will find questions about the versapoints www.sfimg.com/Support/index?category=26444 & folder = 42400

16 posts

Payoneer card in Miscellaneous #Compensation

5 months ago

Hello

Yes, you can change, choose your payment option for the commission here www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/EditCommissionPaymentInfo

19 posts

Maree's Stream Post to Share. in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

5 months ago

Hello James,.

SFI must remain a pleasure, pleasure to connect every day, the pleasure of buying around the world, to see what's new, fun to play, to learn, to communicate and of course the joy of winning VP, the MRP and the Rewardicals of dollars.

If you do not enjoy doing, SFI will not be your focus and you leave. You won't have this desire which guide me every day to read, to connect to this site TripleClicks and SFI.

16 posts

Getting Started with your SFI business in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

5 months ago

Thanks, that helps, even veterans like me, you put it back on track.

67 posts

My Payoneer Debt card is here!!! in Compensation #Compensation #TripleClicks

6 months ago

It's even more exciting when I did the first purchases. What a joy
:en riant:

11 posts

Please i need asistance in Marketing

6 months ago

19 ways to win some free VP: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240 & referrer = search

How to use the Tcredits: www.tripleclicks.com/MightyTCredits.php

Learn every day and implement, it is what makes the success at SFI.

19 posts

Marees Tips.. Daily Communication. in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

6 months ago

Marée, you're a great sponsor. Congratulations on your success.

27 posts

Do You Have An Auto-Delivery (Standing Order)? - Why? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

7 months ago

Hello Tommie,

Excellent. I put my delivery of automatic control, so I'm EA from the first day of the month. Many advantages you have named lead me to success each month.

31 posts

Why is it so hard....? in Team Building

7 months ago

I do believe that SFI is a waste of time. Internet training provided by SFI is invaluable. You learn to your rhythm.

7 posts

Happy Weekends!!! in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

7 months ago

Thank you, may the best man win.

18 posts

Am I eligible for E365? in Getting Started #E365

7 months ago

All the ways to win some Versapoints: www.sfimg.com/Support/index?category=26444 & folder = 42400

E365 contest: www.sfimg.com/E365

11 posts

Weekly Top TEN Winners for Card King ? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

7 months ago

To win regularly at the King Card game, learn the rules and follow them. It's not hard and play every day.
Here are some of my gains in October
You won: 10 TCredits!
You won: 3 CSA!
You won: 3 TCredits!
You won: 5 VersaPoints!
You won: 10 TCredits!
You won: 20 VersaPoints!
You won: 20 MRP!
You won: 10 MRP!
You won: 5 MRP!