Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

18 posts

Can I Change My Country Details in Miscellaneous

11 hours ago

Changing Country registration requires Permission and can only be done by Support.

Permission is required because it will affect several Leaderboard ranks, not limited to your own, in both Countries.

The chain-reaction progresses through your Country Power rank, Badges, Badge Points, and Badge Quest Points and BQ rank. It could be used to manipulate Badge Quest.

Best Wishes,

10 posts

What your individual reassignment rules for your PSAs in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

1 day ago

According to the Benefits Chart www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart an EA can reassign their PSAs only to their other PSAs (Level-1) -- of equal or higher Rank in accord with www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=210256

Team Leaders can reassign their PSAs deeper into their Downline, as far as their 6th-to-12th Generation.

Best Wishes,

10 posts

What your individual reassignment rules for your PSAs in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

1 day ago

The philosophy built into Opti-Build should be your Guide. Opti-Build reassigns your "new" POAs/PSAs to your Designated Diamonds (DD) who are your Top-5 "old" PSAs.

This same philosophy can be implemented manually by any Sponsor -- In particular, EAs who cannot access Opti-Build. www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=210256

Manual reassignment of PSAs provides a great advantage over Opti-Build. You are able to match active POAs/PSAs with your most active-recipient second-Sponsor PSAs. This allows you to reward your 'Top-5' with active PSAs, which is beneficial to all 3-Generations -- including yourself.

Best Wishes,

21 posts

Add another level to the rank system in Suggestion Box #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

Since access to free-VPs has been reduced lately, EA qualification could be lowered to 1000-VP, and Copper Team Leader inserted at 2000-VP and (2 or 3 )EA-PSAs could be required for receiving 1 or 2-Levels of "Matching VP" EP-Shares.

This will make it easier to achieve EA status and retain CSAs, which would reduce the number of ex-EAs who have a negative sense of loss (of Rank and CSAs) and 'failure'.

5 posts

Do You Have Weak Or Solid Goals? in Getting Started #Getting Started

2 days ago

My Goals are "weak", like those of a mighty tree -- continuous growth, to the extent of the resources available.

A tree seeks to widen its first level of branches, and then add new levels as prior levels provide the necessary fuel for growth. This is what Opti-Build will do when set to assign 50-percent POAs.

Setting Opti-Build to 100-percent, completely eliminates growth (in numbers but not Rank) of your PSA (first) Level, passing most of the responsibility of Awesome Sponsoring (mentoring) to your PSAs -- relaxing.

Being persistent, without struggling to calculate "realistic goals", will continuously maximize growth while completely eliminating any chance of a negative sense of failure.

Setting a vague "weak goal" should give you the direction, and allow you to concentrate your limited resources on the mechanics of growth.

Respectfully,

5 posts

Licencing in Ask Gery #TripleClicks

2 days ago

In general, we should 'reactivate' an 'unresolved' Support Ticket from your list www.sfimg.com/Support/Tickets

It works similar to Chat except that the list indicates a "Status", which will generally change when you add to the Ticket.

Do not Submit a NEW Ticket.

Best Wishes,

10 posts

Language barrier no longer a problem in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor

3 days ago

Thank you Lado for this excellent explanation.

Adding to the problem is the fact that many words used in the "English" language have 2-or more meanings. For example SFI uses the word Affiliate to mean either 1.) 'any Rank' www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=33067 and/or 2.) the specific (non-VIP) Rank preceding qualification for Executive Affiliate status. www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=33896

We need to be careful to indicate which meaning we want to convey.

Best Wishes,

6 posts

Happy Victoria Day: Active PSAs 4"Duplication" & Make More Money in Canada #Localvantia #PSA #Team Building

3 days ago

1.) Links to specific "posts" or 'threads' within "categories" would be very helpful.

2.) The (note-worthy) tome-like lead-post of this Thread should have been posted on a 'global' Forum Category, so that it could receive replies from all English-conversant Affiliates (any Rank). That Post 'highlights' several problems that exist in many other Countries, besides Canada, and would benefit from 'unrestricted' feedback.

Unfortunately, Canada-based Forum threads can-not receive ANY foreign input.

I believe Canada is performing as expected, considering our relatively small population and 'social safety-net' systems.

Best Wishes,

8 posts

Create new payment method in Suggestion Box #Pricebenders

5 days ago

There seems to be problems with all payment systems, surprisingly including Bitcoin. www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1415944#post-1415944 -- hopefully Bitcoin will become usable soon.

Payoneer (prepaid Debit Cards) are not "licensed" in some Countries.
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=109507

PayPal also is not useable in some Countries.

Western Union is too expensive: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1424543#post-1424543

However:
International (Visa/MasterCard) Credit Cards or prepaid Gift Cards might be available.

Having SFI Accumulate your Commissions is always available (in all Countries), and you can then use your "accumulated-commissions" account to pay for your purchases from TripleClicks.

Research and find a solution that works in your Country.

Best Wishes,

13 posts

These have been happening to me recently in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

Technically:

SFI "login" and/or "logout" are actions that take place at a specific identifiable point, or period in time -- in example 2-or-3 hours ago. SFI only reports the number of time periods since "last login", a historical event which is not affected by either remaining "online" or performing a "logout".

Refreshing or reloading the "Movers" or similar webpage might be needed to update "last login" numbers to their current values.

At SFI the "online status" is automatically instantly updated, Your internet device settings might however delay showing the update. Only when someone logs outout (usually automatically) will their status change from "online" to offline or 'not-online'.

What could happen is your PSA logged in over 2-hours before you logged out and Posted on Chat shortly after you logged out. Less than 1-hour later you login, but they have been logged out and so are now 'not-online' at SFI.

Best Wishes,

13 posts

A question from my PSA in Sales #TripleClicks

6 days ago

TripleClicks only offers SFI Caps www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=365948 and Eagar Zebra Games branded T-shirts www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=368015 at this time.

I hope that SFI will add more 'non-digital' promotional Marketing Aids, such as clothing, pens, mugs, pins, etc. to TripleClicks.

Best Wishes,

4 posts

Global vs Regional vs Country Forum Threads in Getting Started #Getting Started

6 days ago

Please note that Threads like www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=123752 will receive much more helpful advice, if placed in one of the Global Forum Categories, rather than the restricted Regional or Country categories -- where most eager Leaders can-not Reply.

Limit your use of Regional or Country Threads to non-English Language or similar limited, local topics such as Payoneer or PayPal and Banking or other Payment systems.

Best Wishes,

14 posts

Let Know Who Is Online in Suggestion Box

7 days ago

My response to " Like the Forum, you see who has offered a response to the right." ...

The top of Posts like yours (Stephen B.) will show if there is a Reply or "Quote", but the initial Thread Post does not -- even when "quoted".

When I notified Support of this inconsistency, they responded that all Posts on a Thread are (assumed to be) Replies to the First Post.

The Thread creator is notified via their Alerts Tab when they receive a Reply. I assume you (Stephen B.) were similarly notified when I quoted or replied to your Post.

Best Wishes,

27 posts

T connect in VersaPoints #Compensation #Getting Started #VersaPoints

7 days ago

Yes but it was not give any VP, so I think it is a glitch or it is removed because we no longer can get those VP.

Our TConnect page was for listing of members sales of used stuff, and that is discounted, so why should SFI continue give VP for it?

Best regards
Svend

Our TConnect page was for listing of members sales of used stuff,

Hi, Mr. Svend Erik L.!

This is the TConnect page.
Not the Member listing,that is already discontinued./;-)

TConnect page is still available on TC to view. Just go to TC Member Center.
Maybe we'll wait for the announcement if the VP for this will be remove.

Hope this helps!
All the best!

Ria

I know how TConnect page is looks like.

Read Gery's reply, he agree with me it is irrelevant and time to remove it.

Yes you can still visit it, but links to it is been removed.

Best regards
Svend

Gery`s replies remain ambiguous because we can not identify whether the word "it" refers to 1.) the Forum Category: "VersaPoints" or 2.) the Thread Title: "TConnect (webpage)".

VersaPoints seems most appropriate since:

The TConnect webpage is still actively linked to from (at least) the Pricebenders Bid Logs and Eager Zebra Leaderboards. The TConnect webpage has not been removed.

The ability to earn the 5-VersaPoints each month has been removed. Removing this Action (aka "it") might adversely affect a few Affiliates (any Rank) from reaching a new 'Rank Threshold', but will beneficially affect all VIPs through increased EP-Shares value.

Each 5-VP creates or removes up to (75) VP-Shares.

The unchanged Executive Pool (of profit) will be distributed among thousands of fewer (Matching-VP) Shares. This automatically increases the average Share value -- with little net-cost to very few.

The cost of the loss of 5-VP will mainly be borne by those few with only 1495-to-1499 VP, and/or 2995-to-2999 VP for the month.

Best Wishes,

12 posts

Avoid Overloading on support staff. in Miscellaneous

8 days ago

All Affiliates (any Rank) should remember that different websites, such as the News Blog: news.sfimg.com/ usually have their own Search Engine. This also applies to the LaunchPad website: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/ , the TripleClicks website: www.tripleclicks.com/ and of course the Forum has its own Search Engine.

23 posts

All You Need Is 1. in Sales #Sales #VersaPoints

8 days ago

I think that Stacey is presenting a hypothetical scenario. That scenario demonstrates how any Affiliate can easily earn an EA status for free, by Marketing for PRMs.

Best Wishes,

27 posts

T connect in VersaPoints #Compensation #Getting Started #VersaPoints

8 days ago

TConnect pages have become almost entirely irrelevant. Hence, it was time to remove the VP.

I do not mean to be irreverent but, darn 'auto-complete'!

I suspect that the 5-monthly VPs will not be replaced as most Affiliates (any Rank) are either well-over -or- well-under Rank 'threshold' requirements.

The decrease in monthly-VPs and their (up to15x) related Matching-Shares will automatically increase average EP-Share values.

Respectfully,

13 posts

Digital Marketer Strategies in Marketing #Marketing

9 days ago

Thank you Ahmad for your conditional offer.

You seem to have recently joined SFI with confidence of previous marketing business knowledge.

I look forward to more, graphical presentations from you, since "a picture is worth a thousand words" and can quickly convey a complex hierarchy.

Best Wishes,

12 posts

Registrations without mail ids?.. in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

9 days ago

Although you can not access your lower-level (Generation 2+) email addresses, you can select them in your Genealogy and have SFI review and forward a Group TeamMail to them.

This screening is designed to reduce the possibility of confusing or overwhelming their Sponsor`s PSAs. They already should be receiving advice from a Sponsor, Co-Sponsor, and SFI -- and might feel overwhelmed or SPAMed.

Best Wishes,

10 posts

Kindly provide the link where I can redeem my TCredits. in Sales #Sales #TCredits

9 days ago

I believe that the intended link is to 6 Great Ways to Use (Redeem or spend) TCredits: www.tripleclicks.com/MightyTCredits

Alternatively, the link to Redeem (Rewardicals for) TCredits is www.rewardical.com/Exchange

Best Wishes,

19 posts

The price of PSA's appear to be sky rocketing! in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #PSA

9 days ago

I have Inserted Bold Notes below for clarity of Sarcasm:

While TripleClicks Direct value PSAs at $7. apiece ( www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=344064 ), ECAs offer Guaranteed numbers of PSAs at close to $1. apiece -- probably a bargain if you 'price' your Time at "minimum-wage" rates.

I am worried that freshman proponents of 'free' advertising might think that 4-cents (0.04 dollars) apiece was "skyrocketing".

Best Wishes,

24 posts

Second Home CSA in Team Building #CSA #Sponsor #Team Building

10 days ago

There is no easy way to identify your Second Home CSAs that I know of, but CSA Rewards and Pricebenders CSAs should have been assigned to you less than 1-month after they joined SFI, while CSA Exchange and Second Home CSAs were assigned to you more than 1-month after they joined SFI.

CSA Exchange CSAs will be from your own Country and be assigned to you sometime after you have placed some in the CSA Exchange Pool and they have a new Home. If they have not got a new Home, you can remove them back out of the Pool.

24 posts

Second Home CSA in Team Building #CSA #Sponsor #Team Building

10 days ago

BTL received 1-Share, = 35 Second Home CSAs
STL " 2-Shares = 70 " "
GTL " 3-Shares = 115 this month
PTL " 4-Shares while
DTL " 6-Shares.

Second Home CSAs have been in the SFI program for at least 1-month, so should be partially trained and ready to work with some focused mentoring and reassurance.

Introduce yourself, and let them know You want to help them find Success.

Best Wishes,

10 posts

Different Levels Of Activity in Team Building #CSA #Getting Started #PSA

10 days ago

As a Co-Sponsor we have been given the responsibility to monitor our CSAs and offer our advice.

We should also evaluate the qualifications of their Sponsor to ascertain the quality of their match -- such as Language, time zone, and Rank, etc. Co-Sponsors MUST be a VIP (at least an EA -- with some experience) while a Sponsor might be an inexperienced, non-VIP Affiliate.

If, after a few months, your CSA is not able to 'communicate' with You, You can Reassign them to a new Co-Sponsor through either 1.) the CSA Exchange www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=211449 or, 2.) your (Team Leaders only) CSA Reassignment Tool: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=215051

If, after a few months, your CSA is not able to communicate with their Sponsor, You should suggest that they request their Sponsor to Reassign them to a Downline -- using the Sponsor`s PSA Reassignment Tool: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=215051

Best Wishes,