Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

10x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

13 posts

Help my Psa with log in problem: in Suggestion Box #Leadership #PSA #Sponsor

19 hours ago

Hello Shirley;

Has your PSA ever been able to login to www.sfimg or is this a new PSA that might have mistyped her email address?

The webpage you provided contains this Notice: IMPORTANT! You MUST use the same e-mail address that you have registered with SFI. If you do not, your request cannot be processed.

No spaces or punctuation, before or after her password can be accepted.

You can submit a Support Ticket with her correct email address and ask them to confirm it is what has been Registered, etc.

Best Wishes,

18 posts

SFI Gold Team Leaders Growth Chart. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

1 day ago

We are now encouraged to reduce our number of PSAs, to three (3), but increase their Ranks by either manual Reassignments or setting Opti-Build to automatically reassign all our excess PSAs down to them.

This greatly reduces your need to 'mentor' while continuing to Sponsor and Support your DDs or top-PSAs.

As an STL, you can have Opti-Build do reassignments to your DDs, even when you can not become a DD yourself. Opti-Build has a Non-Designated Diamond Option (NDDO) for STL and higher status-ranks. www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/optibuild

This delegation of resources and responsibility allows you to focus on acquiring Signups/POAs (Personal Originated Affiliates), rather than on mentoring them.

Best Wishes,

18 posts

SFI Gold Team Leaders Growth Chart. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

1 day ago

Thank you for sharing this dramatic example of Leverage, Maree.

I first will point out that "Big O" refers to the Opti-Build program, that was implemented April 1st, 2017. news.sfimg.com/2017/04/01/opti-build-is-here/

I suspect that you have selected the 100% (reassignment) option in Opti-Build, and have manually Reassigned almost all your other PSAs to your top-five PSA/DDs, and possibly NSA-DDs. The recent (June 1st, 2018) cut in the Direct Commission percentage down to 20% of CV, now makes these reassignments much less financially painful than before. news.sfimg.com/2018/06/01/new-comp-plan-improvements/

Best Wishes,

8 posts

#1 Seller in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sales #TripleClicks

1 day ago

I have not sold any TCredits to my PRM and have not determined whether my PSA/NSA are buying TCredits -OR- VersaPoints when they buy TCredit/VersaPoint Packs.

I speculate that VersaPoints are actually the #1 Best Seller, but Astro-Auctions will greatly increase sales of TCredits.

PSAs are also a great, regular Top Seller.

Best Wishes,

10 posts

AA Rules - How to get Free TCredits in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

1 day ago

The option of sending a physical postcard is expensive, even within the USA, but it allows those that have no method to make an online payment, to get a guaranteed TCredit.

Many SFI affiliates willing pay $1.99 USD online for a single TCredit/102-VP package. www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=47534

Best Wishes,

22 posts

Gift Certificate Rejected as Partial Payment for Auto-Delivery in Sales #Auto-Delivery #Sales #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Happy Birthday Ashok;

Unfortunately, we cannot pass Rewardicals, nor the type of (Rewardical) Gift Certificate we get from redeeming Rewardicals, to our Downline Team.

Rewardical type Gift Certificates (aka TripleClicks Gift Certificates because they are only useable at TripleClicks), can only be used for personal purchases. (These Certificates are not Gifts)

SFI type Gift Certificates (aka TripleClicks Gift Certificates because they are only useable at TripleClicks), can only be used by your Downline or PRM. (These Certificates are limited Gifts, given by an SFI Upline)

Best Wishes,

44 posts

At 49 Wins Now In AA, What Shall I Start Doing? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Marketing

6 days ago

I had to quickly edit my last Post as it did not work properly either; I had to insert the HTML code ending "/quote]".

Apparently, one of the HTML codes, starting with "[/quote", had been deleted. That started an endless chain reaction of 'unclosed' quotations. (I cannot type a whole HTML code word (with both square brackets) without creating a bizarre Post)

I now think that you just were a victim of circumstance.

Best Wishes,

44 posts

At 49 Wins Now In AA, What Shall I Start Doing? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Marketing

7 days ago

Hello Hafsah;

A technical tip, when replying to a Post:
Please type your Post before the initial "[quote=", like THIS, or ...

...Preferably type your message AFTER the final "/quote]".

This technique maintains the subject of your Post (the final quotation) completely intact, beside a 'yellow-line'.

Best Wishes,

9 posts

Read Only The Forum Thread That You’re Interested In Reading in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

7 days ago

I tried skipping "uninteresting" Threads listed in the Alerts Latest Forum Threads BUT,
found I missed reading important Corporate 'announcements',
that 'should' have been posted in Latest Announcements.

Therefore, at least read the first Post of any Thread you don`t recognize.

Fortunately, most 'misplaced' Announcements temporarily appear in the Posts by those you Follow listed on my Forum Tab. (Be sure to "Follow" Gery)

Leaders are Readers!

Best Wishes,

38 posts

Astro Auctions in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Marketing #Sales

8 days ago

The Auction can be BIG, but Fuelling-time probably will be very long. I have already been stuck on a Flight that took over 24-hours to Fuel. The Winner must pay the total costs of the Auction.

Constellation, on the other hand, is funded by a pool of mostly single TCredits "earmarked" by all bidders. All bidders then receive at least 10-Rewardicals. This leaves very little 'income' to 'fund' miscellaneous prizes. Offering a larger prize will require reducing the size and/or number other prizes.

Right now, we usually get back our TCredit`s worth of miscellaneous Constellation prizes.

Best Wishes,

70 posts

If a July EA fails to Requalify for August, when does... in Ask Gery #Compensation #CSA

8 days ago

Good morning Thierry;

Edit your Commission Payment options, to select Payoneer.
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/EditCommissionPaymentInfo

Best Wishes,

6 posts

Only Auto-Delivaries in VersaPoints #TCredits #VersaPoints

8 days ago

You cannot pay for Auto-Deliveries with MRP. Simply order "single TCredit" Packs, without requesting Auto-Delivery, and select MRP as a source of payment.

You still have 20-days this month to earn the required VP, and another 8-days next month to Backdate purchase/sales-VP into your August-VP account.

Best Wishes,

38 posts

Astro Auctions in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Marketing #Sales

8 days ago

Most Bidders only "earmark" and pay 1-TCredit, and that 'pool' is consumed to cover the cost of Constellation prizes.

Therefore, the "Reserve-Bid" must cover all costs of the Auction, including shipping costs if any. The cost of 750-TCredits & 9000-VP, excluding any 'overhead', is over 1,100-TCredits. (9,000-VP = 27,000-RT = over 350-TCredits at Rewardical)

Best Wishes,

17 posts

Why NOT Buy The Highest SFI Rank That You Can Afford? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

9 days ago

Hi Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk)... (Advocate For Free Advertising)

I am quite surprised at your follow-up to the question: "Why NOT Buy The Highest SFI Rank That You Can Afford?" from a persistent "Advocate For Free Advertising".

I expected advocacy for [b]Build the Highest SFI Rank that you Can for Free[/b].

After adjusting to accept that seeming inconsistency, you then backed-down to only Buying up to - Bronze Team Leader. (The Captain`s Ship was recovering from a heavy list).

The Ship was quickly hit by another list-inducing blow - "Builder Bundle (I like this one)".

I had expected advocacy for making a compromise such as - buying VP/TCredit Packages such as the 1500-VP/125-TCredit/32-Rewardicals Package: www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=212474
-or 2-or more Packages of 1200-VP/100-TCredits/26-Rewardicals: www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=96180.

Again, Why NOT Buy The Highest SFI Rank That You Can Afford?

1) There are no Benefits to having a High Rank without an active Downline, so it can be a useless waste of Finance.
2) Although many might be able to Afford Higher Ranks than BTL, you need to have pre-requisite PSA-Team Leaders on your LaunchPad.

Best Wishes,
Surprised

16 posts

Logical or not in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #TCredits

10 days ago

I believe most parents and leaders advise their 'students' "Do as I say, not as I do".

They then regretfully show an example of poor behaviour that should not be duplicated.

Most respected leaders give good advice while not setting a good example themselves, particularly in politics, religion, or parenting.(Myself included)

Best Wishes,
Advisor, not roll-model.

16 posts

11 days ago

It appears from the 2-screenshots that the 2-Auction Winners have each overbid and incurred a Net Loss partly because it also appears that they only received "at least 10-Rewardicals" (ie.12/13) for only the single TCredit they "earmarked", rather than the 578/579 TCredits they paid.

Observe the leaders but don`t duplicate their mistakes.

Best Wishes,

16 posts

11 days ago

It is recommended to calculate a 'break-even' bid, before making a bid.

The Rewardical Redemption webpage allows us to calculate values of various items in RT currency.

For example 1-TCredit is worth 77-RT, 1-VP is worth 3-RT, etc

Astro-Auctions always awards at least 10-RT for each TCredit spent. So if you spend 350-TCredits to Win 300-TCredits, it initially cost you 350 x 77-RT (=26950-RT). Your minimum Return on Investment (ROI), ignoring Constellation Prizes of Chance, would be 300 x 77-RT plus 300 x 10-RT (or 300 x 87-RT) = 26100-RT resulting in a small loss, unless you also won more Rewardicals or other Constellation prizes.

Reverse the calculation to see 26100-RT are worth 339-TCredits, and you will know your guaranteed, break-even Bid. You can bid slightly higher, and probably still profit slightly from Constellation prizes if you Win the auction and pay the full-bid price.

Best Wishes,

9 posts

>7000 enrollments in the last 24 hours. That is terrific. in Miscellaneous #Sponsor #Team Building

11 days ago

I hope that all SFI affiliates are reading the red Tabs as they turn them green. Otherwise, they are cheating themselves and their Team out of the Knowledge provided.

Best Wishes,

25 posts

Where's the Badge gone? in Miscellaneous

11 days ago

SFI aims to encourage enrolling active Customers (PRMs), not just flooding Zing with low-quality Members.

Rewardical now has a Refer a Friend program where you choose high quality "friends" you expect to be active, to become Members of the Zing Network. www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230665

Top Enroller and Top Seller badges plus Rewardicals reward you for enrolling active PRM/PSA.

Best Wishes,

6 posts

Reassignment : building a sustainable team ! in Team Building #Leadership

12 days ago

Following the Diamond Plan www.sfimg.com/the_plan does not require using Opti-Build.

Manual Reassignment www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=210256 has several advantages.

The Reassignment Tools allow you time to match-up a "Mover" PSA (or CSA) with another Mover-PSA/NSA. You select which PSA (or CSA) to give to which PSA/NSA has suitable leadership and language skills.

You can however also reassign an "Inactive" PSA/CSA as a reward/challenge to a deserving PSA/NSA Downline.

Opti-Build only reassigns "fresh" PSAs (non-Mover, yet) to only Designated Diamonds, with no consideration of language or other skills.

Best Wishes,

13 posts

Perhaps...more purchasing power? in Sales #Rewardical #Sales #TripleClicks

12 days ago

Less confusion

There are now 3-distinctly different "TripleClicks Gift Certificates (TCGC).

1) The newest type of TCGC is a Personal Store Credit, only available from Rewardical redemptions at: www.rewardical.com/Exchange

2) I agree that the Funds we purchase to fund our TripleClicks GC account, so we can give several smaller TripleClicks Gift Certificates, should be renamed also. www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=14289

3) The name "TripleClicks Gift Certificate" should be restricted to identify only the small, more-traditional, Team-building, Sales-building Gift we give to our Downline or PRM. www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=191103

Unfortunately, Gery and his Technical-Team are very busy now working on the recent major new programs.

Building Something Great

17 posts

How is this possible? in Miscellaneous

12 days ago

The Team Builder badge that we get (among other possibilities), "for affiliates who are currently participating in the S-Builder Co-op" (ie All-July, based on a single purchase in June) should contribute 750-BQ Points for only one month-end. I expect the Points are counted for the month the purchase was made (June), although we "are currently participating in the S-Builder Co-op" through-out the next month (July). This badge should be green in the month it is purchased, and red in the month of participation.

Best Wishes,

13 posts

Perhaps...more purchasing power? in Sales #Rewardical #Sales #TripleClicks

12 days ago

I understand your and many others confusion. The "Gift Certificates" we get from Rewardical are not Gifts to us, nor Certificates that we can give to someone else. They are simply Personal TripleClicks 'Store' Credits that can only be used for making personal purchases from TripleClicks.

Perhaps this suggestion thread will instigate a Rewardical item name change.

Best Wishes,

15 posts

Opti Build Question in Team Building #Team Building

12 days ago

was an emphasized quotation from the linked official webpage:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=230242