Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

28x SUPPORT
Marija B.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

28 posts

Go out of EA magic circle in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

Hi Christy,
You are partialy right. If you are not BTL you won't be recieving PSAs through OptiBuild. At the moment, as far as I know, you are getting sign-ups from at least 3 uplines. I would encourage you to help your team members to be more active so they could recieve sign-ups through OptiBuild too.
All the best! ♡♡♡

8 posts

Team-Leaders-You Unconsciously Said Yes To Frustration!!! in Marketing #Marketing

1 day ago

Hello Mr. Bruce,

We are all just humans and it is so normal to feel frustration from time to time. If we run out of time, we should think if we can delegate some of our activities to someone else and if we cannot, we should consider the importance of all activities we have to do and postpone the less important ones.

Time wasters are, in many cases, the main reason why we get short of time and get frustated at the end. They could come from us (poor organisation, emails, chats, lack of motivation ...) or they could come from outside (meetings, doing work that is not ours, absence of other which work we need to finish ...).

In any case, we should organize in the best way we can and try to finish all the activities we have schedule for the day to feel less stressed.

Thank you for this thread, this is a very important subject in everyones lifes.
Have a great and relaxed weekend!

11 posts

UPLINE DOWNLINE KOMUNIKACIJA in Southern Europe

5 days ago

Sad sam pogledala ko Vam je sponzor. Imate odličnog sponzora (po mom mišljenju). Porazgovarajte otvoreno, iznesite svoje nedoumice, brige ... sve može da se reši mirne glave.
I ... ne primajte sve k srcu.
Pozdrav

11 posts

UPLINE DOWNLINE KOMUNIKACIJA in Southern Europe

5 days ago

Poštovani Muhamede,
Svi ljudi su različiti i svi razmisljamo na drugačiji način.
Svuda gde se radi ima i prepirki i svadja, to je normalan radni proces. Gde ima napetosti dolazi i do svadja. Neko je ambiciozniji, neko nije ... pa i tu zna da nastane problem.
Zato je komunikacija jako važna, ako vam se nešto ne svidja, probajte sa tom osobom "nasamo" da rešite problem.
Niko ne voli da bude "izgrđen" ili ismejan javno pred ostalim članovima tima. Mi "balkanci" smo malo srčani, pa tu znaju da vrcaju varnice. Novi ste ovde, samo opušteno, čitajte i učite što više i sve će doći na svoje mesto.

Probajte da pronađete na netu materijal vezan za motivaciju tima i upravljanje konfliktima, mozda će vam pomoći u dalem radu.

Sve najbolje u daljem radu.

31 posts

Earning report coming soon in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Sales

8 days ago

Hi Stephen,
It is not easy but it is possible. Advertise, build your team. Find products which could be sold and advertise them also.
Wishing you sucess!
Have a great day.

27 posts

Curious in Team Building #Contests #Sponsor #Team Building

10 days ago

Hi Jessica,
We are all different by personality or education, our interests ... just name it. We don't "click" with every person on this planet.
Sometimes, I just know I won't be able to work with some person, or if I have a feeling that new PSA will feel more comfortable with somebody from my downline - I reassign them.
Maybe that could be good idea for building your team as well. Identify people you are feeling good with and keep them as your PSAs, other people carefully reassign to your PSAs. In this way you will have two benefits - you will be building your masterpiece and you will do it faster.
All the best

24 posts

Pitanje in Southern Europe

12 days ago

Ako je ovo nešto opet oko mene, nemojte me MOLIM VAS.
Niti sam koga "prozvala" niti sam imala bilo kakvih zadnjih namera. Ja sam samo zamolila Milenu da precizira šta je tačno ona uradila. Pitanje nije najjasnije pa da ne unosimo pometnju.
Moramo biti krajnje oprezni šta se piše, lako dodje do nesporazuma pa varnice vrcaju na sve strane.
Lično, kad imam nekih nesuglasica sa nekim ja to rešavam sa tom osobom, ne javno preko foruma.
Hvala vam, hajde da spustimo loptice i da se timski pomažemo.

24 posts

Pitanje in Southern Europe

12 days ago

Milenče, jel'može jedno razjašnjenje - da li si ti kupila kredite sa BTC ili si zamenila Rewardical tokene za BTC?

Te dve stavke ljudi mešaju pa da ne bude zabune.

Odgovor koji smo dobili od podrške a i na jednom skorašnjem postu na Forumu, rečeno nam je da još uvek ne mogu da se menjaju RT za Bitcoine.
Hvala ti.

41 posts

Will my June paycheck go up or down with the new comp plan? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

14 days ago

Hello Andy,
I do thank you from the botom of my heart. This post was mostly needed no matter how long it is.
Everything is more clear now.
Would you mind if I translate it and share it with my team members?
Have a great day!

60 posts

"FREE" members can earn here too... in Getting Started #Getting Started

16 days ago

I'm sorry if you were offended. I've let many, many comments slide here by many people that are just simply spreading FUD and not helpful to anyone. We welcome discussion of all aspects of SFI here, but we ask, especially from Team Leaders like yourself, that you try to avoid dogmatic statements and engage in constructive talk.

You say you're not harming people. If I was a brand new person reading your posts on the forum, see that you are a Gold Team Leader, I might very well leave and never come back! So, YES, you need to choose your words carefully.

You said, "Is it hard to explain things so everyone can understand?" We try very, very hard to provide clear, concise, easy to understand announcements, but it seems like at least half the base simply jumps to conclusions without even bothering to fully read what we publish. So, no, it's NOT easy. But that's why the forum is here, to help clarify where there is remaining confusion, and I'll man the forum 20 hours a day to make sure every question is satisfactorily answered. But Team Leaders like yourself should be helping, not making rash statements and scaring people. That's all I'm asking, that you be more careful how you say things and try to fully digest and understand things before posting. Thank you. And, again, I'm sorry if I offended you. That was not my intent.

Thank you Sir,
No hard feelings. I hope I have not offended you.

As reading a lot on Forum last few days, I have a feeling that even many affiliates from USA do not know we are now getting comission for selling products from RECA.
You see, just that little information (which is, in fact, very huge information) make a huge difference. That is an important information which just slipped not only to me, but to many members as well.
Thank you for your time and for this clarification.

60 posts

16 days ago

So, do you think it is OK to trash the SFI program, but SFI or others are not allowed to defend it?

Wow. It would be interesting to see the comments your team is making on other platforms about this. Why is your team not listening to what the owner is saying? His goal is to help you increase your income, not make it less. But you have to understand the program and work at it.

No one ever talks about a specific problem they have, they just complain about the program. Let's hear your specific complaints!

We are telling you about the problems we have, but you call it toxic and trashing SFI.
I must say this is not fair to attack us this way.

No, I must admit, I didn't know we are getting comissions from RECAs now, maybe upline whos mother toung is english could point this to us. You see, there are some missunderstandings due to language barrieres. Not all is always clear, but noone gets time to just put in short notes what has changed. But when we show our concern, we are being toxic.
I would suggest to delete this thread, not because of me, but because of new members.
Thank you.

60 posts

16 days ago

Of course VP has value!

#1, it's how you advance/retain your rank. Try being a Gold Team Leader next month without an VP. You will lose all Team Leader income, all EA income, all bonuses, if you don't have any VP.

#2, VP is still a big part of the E365 program, which has lots of rewards.

#3, VP earns your Power Rankings, extra entries in the Daily Grand, and more.

VP has PLENTY of value!

P.S. Can you please stop being so toxic? Trashing your business is no way to grow it. At the same time, you're harming everyone else's business who sends their team members here to learn and prospect. Spend more time trying to understand than killing the efforts of so many hard-working affiliates!

When I said VP has no value, I ment no financial value as before, let me quote you:

"We ALWAYS said the primary purpose of VP was to determine your rank. Now it's essentially the only purpose. Collect the VP you need for your rank objective and then focus on the really important stuff...recruiting, sales, referrals, leadership, duplication. This should not be controversial! It should be very intuitive in fact."
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=124702&sfiid=21505&pg=5

No need to insult me and calling me toxic and I am not harming everyones else's business. People need to understand the program to be successful. Is it hard to explain things so everyone can understand? I am really offended now. It is not a way to treat anyone.
Thank you.

60 posts

16 days ago

This is a question for referred members.

Actually, this is a question for any affiliate, because if you don't believe there are any decent products, then you or your PSA's or downline won't try to advertise anything, will they? So, do you think there are any decent products to sell, and would be willing to promote the RECA where they can buy them?

We can go like this until tomorrow.
We don't earn comission from RECAs, earned tokens we can exchange for VPs, TCs, PSAs/PRMs.
As VP do not have a value anymore, no one is interested to advertise RECAs. It is still impossible to exchange RTokens for BTC. Maybe if we could, that would make a difference.
Anyway, as our uplines, teach us how to promote new program and compensation plan as new members say they do not see the meaning of all of this and we also are staggering in the dark waiting for something new to happen. It seams you know more then we do. If so, give us advice how to keep our teams here and how to find new members.
Those "being smarter" stories are just not helpful to anyone.
It would be very appreciated if you give us the ideas how to promote SFI now.

60 posts

16 days ago

I am not jumping into conclusions. We are all waiting for My Earnings panel to show.
I gave a lot of time, money and effort here to just turn my back.
But, to be frank, we can't say we are building our businesses here - we have two variables on which we have no influence: one is company's business policy and the other is our downline stability. The company's business policy influences our downline stability. And as much as we put ourselves into the work or how much effort we use, we depend on someone elses decisions.
Now, as I said, I am not turning my back on this and also not waiting for something else.
I am going to build something else.
You gave me the answer in which direction this program is going and I appriciate it. If it is going to be that way, my suggestion would be that OptiBuild become obligatory for all members so everyone could benefit from it.
Thanks again and have a great day.

60 posts

17 days ago

I see, you gave me the answer I wanted to know.
Ofcourse I don't mind, we are here to talk and exchange our ideas and points of view.
My strategy is to follow the money and build my business. We will see how.
Thank you very much for your answer.

60 posts

17 days ago

I was reading this thread and I am just totally confused.
In the first post you say that no one needs to buy as Gery says, they can sell and become EA. When the question is rised what to sell ... the best answer is
"SFI cannot survive being a shopping mall."
We should sell TCredits ... OK ... to whom?
My relatives from USA, when I told them about TripleClicks auctions, answered .... noooo, too expensive!
Games?! I believe only SFI members play the games to collect the badges.
You think buying TCredits is the best strategy? As I see it, only with TCredits buying, we are chasing our own tails. Untill the next "bigger picture".
I know this is Mr. Gery's company and that he can do with it whatever he wishes. But to many members, all those measures do not look good. Now, I am not talking about me, but people who quit their 9 to 5 jobs are becoming really nervious as those measures will affect their existency. After many years spent here they need to start all over ... hm....

12 posts

Challenges and difficulties in Miscellaneous

17 days ago

Hi Lesil,
Thank you for this post.
Even when we face the hard times we need to remind ourselves that sun always come after the rain. Challenges make us stronger. Yes, words can lift us up or put us down. I always say, if I do not have anything smart to say it is better to stay quiet. But we also should not jump into conclusions or twist other peoples word. As you said ... be kind ...
Have a wonderful day!

5 posts

Where is my communication with them stored in Suggestion Box #CSA #PSA #Team Building

18 days ago

Hi John,
For your teams emails you get a copy to your inbox. But for the ecards you don't.
But if you go to a personal snapshot of your PSAs, you can leav a note for yourself what kind of email or ecard you sent them.
Hope this helps.

15 posts

My Biz Quiz "Ghost" Dead and Buried! in Recognition #Contests #Rewardical

18 days ago

Congratulations Alex! Well done!
It seams now I am the only one in SFI who never won Biz Quiz.
I am making a party when I win it.

11 posts

Am I the only one facing this problem? in Team Building #CSA #Team Building

18 days ago

Hi Abdulai,
If you redeemed them for Rewardical tokens or from won auction, you need to wait some time to recieve them. You won't recieve them at once, they will be arriving for 1-3 days. You will get the email everytime new PSA join your team.
Hope this helps.
Good luck!

371 posts

New Comp Plan Improvements in SFI News #Compensation #CSA

19 days ago

Hi Nafisa,
Calculating from my head, I would say about 20$.