Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

34x SUPPORT
Marija B.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

83 posts

Rewardical adds enhanced support for Shopify stores! in SFI News #Rewardical

2 days ago

Hi Andy,

Thank you for your time. I got it from Mr. Gery's answer. Indeed I got it wrong. I thought we are conecting with Shopify platform and other stores there. I understand now.

I wonder if there could be similar agreement with Wix platform ... I set up my store with them 2 years ago, and it would be difficult for me to switch to Shopify now (and a double expence if I have stores on both platforms).

Have a great day.
Marija

83 posts

Rewardical adds enhanced support for Shopify stores! in SFI News #Rewardical

3 days ago

Great news indeed!
Just one question - are we going to have affiliate links to advertise Shopify stores and products?
This one I did not understand, sorry.

243 posts

IMPORTANT MEMO FOR ALL SFI SPONSORS in SFI News #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

11 days ago

In fact, I could possibly give one or two of my product per month. They are not expensive products and I have production costs only plus shipping. But, it would be the great way to advertise my products and my store. I am already giving away the samples of my cosmetic products to the people I know. More heavier product I could offer for Astro Auctions with limited shipment as we already have that kind of shipping options for some products.

I believe there are other people like me in SFI. I know several ladies that produce jewelry, and I assume they would be willing to give away their products as well. I have read there are people here that sell web hostings, maybe they could offer a web hosting on Astro Auctions. Also ... designer services ...

I don't know if that is possible or not; or if you are willing to do it or not on PriceBenders, but as I searched other auction websites, I could see that they offer starting price so the product cannot be won for less than that. That way the stores give some product they have limited quantities left and wish to clear their stock.

At the end, we are all here to earn money. But, it would be stupid if we believe we could earn and don't give or do anything. At least , people who do not have money to invest, they need to invest time for advertising. In general, people are lazy and want income while giving nothing in return. If we sit down and think about it, we will see that it is only possible in Utopia. If we wish to win a lottery, we need to pay the ticket and it doesn't mean we will win anything at all.

So yes, if you believe I could help, I would be happy to do it.

243 posts

IMPORTANT MEMO FOR ALL SFI SPONSORS in SFI News #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

11 days ago

I would and every ECA should give at least one product. It is called marketing. If the winner is satisfied with my product, he/she might advertise my prodacts and my store.
I don't know, though, if my products are interesting to be an Auction prize, but that is something to think about.
Can you advice how we can apply to give our products for the auctions?

243 posts

12 days ago

Thank you for this post. Really helpful information for all of us.
In fact, I am always wondering how much is enough to approach new member.
I will make a new, simple welcome letter and give it a try.
Thanks again.

18 posts

Stop The Flow in Suggestion Box

12 days ago

Great suggestion. Many, many times I do not try to answer as I see already 2-3 answers given, but it does not stop others to reply for the 13th time to the post that is already answered.
As someone said "Guru badge fight"

74 posts

GOOD STEP-New Gold Forum for brainstorming debuts. in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

13 days ago

Hi Ratan, yes I was very excited when I saw this Forum section. It is a place where we can discuss the problems that our team members meet on regular bases. It is not some kind of VIP place where you are invited. Only requirment you need to fulfil is to become GTL, PTL or DTL.
So, lets move forward. I know you can!

10 posts

quit Astro Auction play OR / what to do? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

13 days ago

I suppose it is some problem with your internet connection. Why don't you try to click on Claim all Winnings? Maybe that way you can collect your prizes.
Hope this helps.

11 posts

What is this?! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

18 days ago

Hello Amir,
I just tried and everything is OK. But about hour ago, I could not finish TC and RW tabs, everytime I click on the blue button it would refresh the page but the tabs stayed red. Probably some glitch or internet error.

29 posts

Iskreno , ja sam preneražena - šta da radim? in Serbia #Sponsor #Team Building

19 days ago

Postovana Jelena,
Potpuno Vas razumem. Mada, Team builder značka nije merilo. Ja nemam S-builder i zadnjih 45 dana nisam osvojila aukciju na PriceBenders pa sam svoju Team builder značku izgubila.
Kao što su kolege već savetovale, borite se za svoj tim. Radite sa svojom dubinom. Primera imamo i pozitivnih i negativnih. Vi svoj tim vodite pozitivnim primerom, radite onako kako se Vi najbolje osećate i na način na koji Vi mislite da je ispravan.
Na primer, ja sam u Opti-Buildu 50% a drugih 50% je zadnjih godinu dana išlo u moj coop gde sam pokrila EA clanove do svoje poslednje generacije kako bih zaobišla one "puknute karike" tj. ljude koji neće da učestvuju u OB. Na bilo koji način da su članovi dolazili - plaćen oglas, ručno oglašavanje, aukcije ... članovi su išli u moju dubinu.
Nadam se da su moji članovi nešto iz toga naučili.
Samo napred, radite onako kako mislite da treba.
Sve najbolje.

7 posts

Fake Signups. What can you do? in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

20 days ago

Hello Bijesh,

Yes, sometimes we get a fake sign-ups. There are websites that offer payments to people to click ads or join some opportunities. About a year ago, there was a lot of signups with emails which started with the same name and a lot of numbers behind (name123456@gmailcom).

First, if we notice such website, we should not advertise there as we know they are not interested in our opportunity, they just sign-up here to get paid from that micro job website.
Second, never forget, some people are interested what we are offering but does not want to start. They just want to peek inside so they register with fake emails. The other day I had a sign-up with a name "abc123" and the same email address.

If you are not sure if the email is fake or not, send an Icebreaker and email. It takes only few moments. You never know, maybe behind that email is hidden a very valuable future member.

Hope this helped. Have a wonderful day

26 posts

20 Co-Sponsored Affiliates (CSAs) in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

20 days ago

I believe it might be something to the internet speed or something. In fact, once it came that the auction is finished completly but I did not recieve the email about winning the auction. I sent the ticket to the support, what happened is that there was a technical glitch and other players could not make a bit so as a last bidder it showed me I won. The auction was canceled and my TCredits returned.

But the other time, I won an auction with only 1 bid at the winning price $0.01. I was surprised nobody else came to it.
It all depends on luck.

I think the best idea for Aleksandar is to send a ticket. We can only guess what happened.

From our point of view it is disappointing, but if think about it, many things can happen which is in noone's control.
But it is only a game, nothing to be stressed about. Definetly not the reason to quit.
Have a great day

26 posts

21 days ago

It is quite alright with me
I had the same situation as you, but when I started using Bid Rescue myself, I realized what was happening.
Anyway, sorry I replied. No hard feelings.

99 posts

Please give a prayer for Laverne. in Miscellaneous #ECA #Leadership #Sponsor

21 days ago

I wish her fast recovery.
I hope she is not critical anymore.
Kindest regards for LaVerne.

185 posts

6-month comp plan review and adjustments in SFI News #Compensation #Team Building

21 days ago

Great news!
Thank you!
SCP looks fantastic. I hope this would be extra motivating for everyone to move forward.
Wishing us all a lot of success!

26 posts

21 days ago

Hello Aleksandar,
What happened there is that somebody has activated Bid Resque. If someone activates Bid Resque ... it seams like it waits a second or two and if nobody bids in that period of time Bid Resque activates automaticaly. That is why you had that feeling it was finished but in fact somebody was there.
Hope this helps.

34 posts

Bingo Games in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

21 days ago

Great idea Karin,
Bingo could be fun!
Thanks for suggestion.

80 posts

Easy ways to promote RECA stores in Marketing #ECA #Marketing #Sales

21 days ago

Thank you for this answer. I was looking for this.
Great info!

80 posts

22 days ago

Thank you Tanja.
I knew many information you mentioned, but you gave me some valuable information that I missed.
In this sentence, I was wondering what is the procentage which is reserved for CV for RECAs? For ECAs ... if I remember good enough, it was 45% from those 15% which was calculated when the products were lised. I was wondering if it is the same for both?

80 posts

22 days ago

Let me share my experience, for $8 sale I was called to pay $.37 to TripleClicks. At the moment I am in 5% category as I did not want to increase my products prices. BTW, the PayPal as a money processor I have, takes away another 5% for all money I receive to my account. So I am giving away 10% for every sale I make as RECA. It would be hard to increase the procentage without increasing the products prices.