Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

31x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Igor C.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

19 posts

10 out of 10 in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Congratulations
I have a proposal to gamble for money.
Table and us four - fair play
I challenge you

31 posts

Earning report coming soon in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Sales

2 days ago

They made many changes to encourage and give incentives to new affiliates also for old ones, for example milestone shares, new DTL rank etc... However many other were discounted. I agree that overall impact on activity was not as expected. All that incentives were not worth much due to "sharing concept" which is something I personally like, but must admit it did not provide income increase as we all were expecting. I see Gery and his team are aware of that, thus they made this huge changes.

I was sure "I" stands for International, not Investment

Same here. If it is to be, it's up to me. It was always like that in this sort of business. We will see. Al in all, with these changes things are in our own hand, more than ever. Which is not bad, for action takers.

It's not complete, we now have Team Overrides, so it's likely you will earn from your 14th, 17th... generation, which you can't see in your Genealogy. You probably have A LOT of affiliates with high TL ranks and big TEAMS very deep. You can't see them in your GEN report, neither their sales VP, but you earn on their sales / purchases.

I can assume ...
I do not have 2000 leaders

Our team buys AD 125 or 100
I know what I advised them.
I worked on the duplication and that's why my assumptions are close to the truth.
There is a small number of associates who are buying anything else.
I'm back in my first year.

But I will try to maintain it, although I think positively and have pink glasses, my common sense tells me I will not succeed.
I hope I think wrong.

19 posts

Happy Fathers Day in Recognition

3 days ago

Happy Father's Day

31 posts

3 days ago

but some will be disappointed if they feel that they have done so much but so little to earn.

We always have our choices. If the system requires it to be so we can not do anything.
Soon everyone will be clear, although it's clear to me. I do not need a scoreboard.
It's enough to look at the sales VP this month. What will be the next month...
Maybe disappointed ... the truth. But we have a reason for happiness.
There is no money in the world to buy health. I always have it in my mind.

31 posts

3 days ago

As a long time Team Leader I have watched my commissions decrease since 2013, with changes brought in that did nothing to encourage or give incentive to my team members. I am still here in hope that things will get better.

Perhaps the new changes will make a difference, but as always they will only make a difference if you are generating sales and sponsoring new people who are willing to invest as we do, in both time and funds where available.

Best of luck
Michael.

Unfortunately my earnings have also decreased over the last few years. There are several reasons including me being less active in promotions than previously. However, The biggest loss in residual earnings from my downline is because a few of our best Team Builders... selling most all of their new enrollments instead of adding them as PSA's. Can't blame them since it's obviously more profitable then keeping them.

Also, I've seen many new changes to the compensation plan over the last 18+ yrs and can't recall any of them adding much or anything to my personal SFI income.

That said, keeping an open mind until seeing what happens over the next 2-3 mos.

Hello Mr.Erich
I honestly love to read you. You rarely do it here.
In the first year of my business, you made a wonderful thread here.
I remember it was one of your anniversaries.
I wanted to let you know that your text has long been in my eye.
You wrote about your family and how happy you are with SFI.
You've been here for a long time and I'm a beginner.
Many times I wanted to say thank you for that.
Now I'm doing. Thank you Mr. Erich
==============================================
When it comes to the future, our here, I hope that no one will cut the branch on which he sits.
We are left to wait.
I wish you a lot of happiness and health

55 posts

Like joke! Like joke! I made it. in Inspiration/Testimonials #Contests #E365 #Getting Started

5 days ago

Avesome thread Nkechi
There is no loss or waste of time in SFI if you understand the business.
That's the key

I wish you much success in the future and happy anniversary

40 posts

Negative associates in Suggestion Box

5 days ago

As always, you understand exactly what I am writing about.
Thank you very much for that.

40 posts

5 days ago

In this case, this is the same problem. Unfortunately...
The associates are backing up here ....: haha go report Mirjana...
and then report and good threads.
At least one hundred times my thread was deleted and I never knew why ...
(I am VERY, VERY surprised!! Regardless, we get a Notification in our SFI Inbox)
I am always afraid that my words will not be misinterpreted.
(meant: I am always afraid that my words will be misinterpreted.)

So I do not write there anymore.
( I am SAD if "there" refers to another SFI Forum Thread. )
Too many stones "targeted" have been thrown into my wheels so far.
(I think this is the result of misunderstanding -- try using a program such as Grammarly -- it offers to 'improve' grammar and spelling)

Please notice the comments I inserted in (to) the Post Quotation above.

With GREAT Respect,

"there" on two subforums...about which I am writing here.
Thank you for your understanding

278 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Nkechi Njoku! in Recognition

5 days ago

Nkechi Njoku
Happy anniversary.
Thank you for everything.

278 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Nkechi Njoku! in Recognition

5 days ago

Nkechi Njoku
Happy anniversary.
Thank you for everything.

40 posts

5 days ago

In this case, this is the same problem. Unfortunately...
The associates are backing up here ....: haha go report Mirjana...
and then report and good threads.
At least one hundred times my thread was deleted and I never knew why ...
I am always afraid that my words will not be misinterpreted.
So I do not write there anymore.
Too many stones "targeted" have been thrown into my wheels so far.

40 posts

5 days ago

Mirjana, please understand that this is a U.S. based business so there's a process for everything and things take time! SFI has a process they follow to deal with violations of the Affiliate Agreement. SFI puts themselves, and our businesses, at risk if they act quickly or harshly. We need to report threads and posts that violate the rules and then let SFI take action. However, there's no way every situation can be dealt with immediately.

Leon McKee

I understand you now. Thank you for your time and understanding.

Mirjana, have you flagged the offending post(s) for the mods? Just to be clear these are current posts right?

Leon McKee

I'm sorry I'm late. I had to sleep...
When I wrote this, yes. In the meantime, it has been deleted.
I clearly wrote insulting company and upline.

40 posts

5 days ago

Mirjana, please understand that this is a U.S. based business so there's a process for everything and things take time! SFI has a process they follow to deal with violations of the Affiliate Agreement. SFI puts themselves, and our businesses, at risk if they act quickly or harshly. We need to report threads and posts that violate the rules and then let SFI take action. However, there's no way every situation can be dealt with immediately.

Leon McKee

I understand you now. Thank you for your time and understanding.

40 posts

5 days ago

Moderators do not understand these two subforums ...It needs to be translated.
That's the problem.

Moderators need to be informed of problems in the non-English speaking sub forums. You can use the Flag icon to make a report. Moderators see flags when going to the forum, so the issue can be handled. Be sure to explain why there is a problem to help when the moderator tries to translate the posts.

Ken Hermonat

Now you can delete this thread, it's important to know that we have a big problem here.

40 posts

5 days ago

I think that such associates do not care about that.
As I said, they remain here to do damage.

40 posts

5 days ago

That's the problem.

Moderators need to be informed of problems in the non-English speaking sub forums. You can use the Flag icon to make a report. Moderators see flags when going to the forum, so the issue can be handled. Be sure to explain why there is a problem to help when the moderator tries to translate the posts.

Ken Hermonat

While we reported a thread, the associate already writes on the other.
Then I need to be awake that this thread would not be until morning...

40 posts

5 days ago

That's the problem.

What I mean is once a thread is reported using the "flag" icon, I think they make that a priority. All they can do is use a translator, it wouldn't be feasible to have a moderator for each language.

For this reason, I think this is a solution "flag" icon

Please give us options when reporting a thread option: this acc needs to be deleted,
where we can explain why and give evidence.

40 posts

5 days ago

That's the problem.

40 posts

5 days ago

Hi everyone
Maybe this is the first question, the maybe is not a suggestion...
I know what tools we have here to report associates who work and write against the company, BUT
should we allow this to happen in this place?
I can report a thread and wait for it to be deleted. And I know that.

If the report supports, while the support resolves all of this, the time has passed and great damage has been done.

Do you know how many associates go from here because they have read the toxic thread?

This is also transmitted to social networks. It reads it to thousands of people...

I know that everyone should have their own opinion and attitude I have it too.

But if associate publicly says to go to Opt Out here why is retained, what is the purpose?
So they are still here to make the damage.

I've been asking so much to find a solution for Southern Europe and Serbia...

Please give us options when reporting a thread option: this acc needs to be deleted,
where we can explain why and give evidence.

I think then the associates will be more careful about what is allowed here and that this house should not be befouled at that moment if we are nervous or if we did not find the right path for this job.

Thanks for understanding

25 posts

How To Earn Maximum Income As A Basic Affiliate Only in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

6 days ago

So have you purchased one?

I did not, but I adapted my house.
At the end of the works, this was my seal (on the inside of my house, on a special wall)
This image is already on this forum, I made a thread about it.
Every day I look at it and that gives me confidence. This is the sign of the company I work for and to whom I am loyal.
To note that at that time I did not know that I could not use the logo, so I moved it from the inside just for my eyes.

Then I wrote the following:
If all the associates approached this business seriously, they would all be happy.

I think I need to add you to my most awesome people I have never met personally list.

You are welcome

25 posts

How To Earn Maximum Income As A Basic Affiliate Only in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

6 days ago

So have you purchased one?

I did not, but I adapted my house.
At the end of the works, this was my seal (on the inside of my house, on a special wall)
This image is already on this forum, I made a thread about it.
Every day I look at it and that gives me confidence. This is the sign of the company I work for and to whom I am loyal.
To note that at that time I did not know that I could not use the logo, so I moved it from the inside just for my eyes.

Then I wrote the following:
If all the associates approached this business seriously, they would all be happy.

25 posts

6 days ago

Hi Isaac
I like this topic.
For five years, when I was here, when I calculated everything, I could buy an excellent apartment in Serbia in the center of Belgrade (the Serbian capital)
It was my goal and I wrote about it in the past.

24 posts

Pitanje in Southern Europe

8 days ago

Ako je ovo nešto opet oko mene, nemojte me MOLIM VAS.
Niti sam koga "prozvala" niti sam imala bilo kakvih zadnjih namera. Ja sam samo zamolila Milenu da precizira šta je tačno ona uradila. Pitanje nije najjasnije pa da ne unosimo pometnju.
Moramo biti krajnje oprezni šta se piše, lako dodje do nesporazuma pa varnice vrcaju na sve strane.
Lično, kad imam nekih nesuglasica sa nekim ja to rešavam sa tom osobom, ne javno preko foruma.
Hvala vam, hajde da spustimo loptice i da se timski pomažemo.

Ja opet ne znam o cemu se radi vezano za tvoje pisanje.
Ovde se precizno vidi kome sam odgovorila.
A i sad sam trebala da cutim, ali ako cutim bice da sam saglasna da imam nesto protiv.
Ja odo da radim i zaista nemam vise ni zelje ni potrebe da se vazda nekom pravdam.
Cuj ponizavam ja ljude............ mislim sta reci...
a kako se niko ne seti da kaze ja mirjanu nisam doziveo u ovom ovde da zeli da ponizi.
ma....

24 posts

8 days ago

Hvala sto si ovo objasnila, ima dosta ljudi koji kazu da je sve to nemoguce i da ne radi.
Zapravo sam sigurna da ne znaju pravi put.
Hvala jos jednom.
Stvarno ne znam Mirjana dokle misliš da potcenjuješ sve ostale jer nas jednom rečenicom napravi sve glupima. Pročitaj još jednom šta je Vladimir pitao i ono što je Milena odgovorila i razmisli da li je to isto. Ne želim nikakvu prepirku ali nemoj da tvrdiš nešto u šta se nisi lično uverila. Iskreno, poštujem tvoj rad ali ima nas još koji nešto čitamo i učimo. Konkretno o ovoj stvari sam pročitao više od tebe, to je sigurno, poznati su mi novčanici sa Bitcoin protokolima ali ovo što Vladimir pita još uvek nije moguće što je i Support potvrdio

Dobro dobro izvinjavam se. Nikada u svom zivotu mi nije bila namera da nekog unizim.
Steta za vas sto uvek imate naboj negativnosti... kada je Mirjana u pitanju, pa to sve onako timski.
No sta je tu je, rekoh izvini, a evo i veliko IZVINITE, onako timski.

24 posts

8 days ago

Hvala sto si ovo objasnila, ima dosta ljudi koji kazu da je sve to nemoguce i da ne radi.
Zapravo sam sigurna da ne znaju pravi put.
Hvala jos jednom.