Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

9x SUPPORT
Jimmy B.

Sweden

E365 Champion

13 posts

Really in the Badges Quest' I'm going backward! in Compensation

1 day ago

Hi Raymond! I know what you mean, I was grand master and now Im not but that is what games is for ,everyone most have a chance to be in top so if you wanna be one of them you most play more or if you dont wont dont play.. but like I said I know what you mean it is very boring to see that I must fight harder to get to the top but we all in the same game.. / Jimmy.B :-)

6 posts

I didn't whitelist my email but it has been considered in Getting Started #Getting Started

1 day ago

Hi Ndukwe! have you checked out this www.sfimg.com/Reference/emailhelp everything about whitelistning is there just read and learn and try again.. www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=218682 / Jimmy.B :-)

17 posts

Missing VIP Badge! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 days ago

Hi Keshav! its just a glitch , most of us miss it for the moment but I not worry the badge is back soon I hope, when I bid at AA it says that you just need 12 bids more to get silver but my badge is gone so I think they are fix this rewards with the CSAs for the moment.. I do have bronze so if it dissapere something is wrong.
so keep cool and all gonna be ok.. / Jimmy.B :-)

26 posts

missing CSAs? in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi again! whatever I just hope thats not happen again,it feel pointless to get rewards that already is on their way to get purged if that is the reason why my CSA disapered, I join 11-11-2017 it 1 year and 2 month and if I get CSAs that is out of time I dont need any more of them..

26 posts

3 days ago

Hi! no what I can see I have no opt outs and I got my new 56 CSAs but still missing 101 CSAs ,I had 1474 CSAs yesterday and got 1373 CSAs today after we got our new ones and the same last month it missing about 100 CSAs , and I dont think SFI have giva me 200 CSAs that already is on the way to get purged , I just want to know if I are the only one with this problem ? and what to do? support think they have opt out or get purged but like I said I see that no one have opt out the last 15 days and if the are purged it wasent much to have like a reward../ Jimmy.B :-/

26 posts

3 days ago

Hi everyone! Is it anyone else who missing CSAs after you get your CSA reward from SFI? this is my second month I lost CSAs instead of getting new ones, I got new ones but some of my old ones has dissapered, for 2 month ago I have over 1500 CSAs and after we get our CSA rewards last month I only got 1474 CSAs and after today when we got "new" CSAs I should have 56 new CSAs and got it but now I only got 1373 CSAs its -101 CSAs?? why? and is it just me or have more of you the same problem? if it gonna be like this in the future I dont know if I want more CSA rewards if I gonna lose them instead get new ones.. I have submit a ticket but not get any answer yet, I just want to know if anybody else got the same problem..( I think I heard about it last month from another affiliate or TL) / Jimmy.B :-)

109 posts

100% Direct Commissions every day! in SFI News #Compensation

8 days ago

Hi Gery! sounds very great and i love it,but I have a problem,when you introduce this last in november one of my PSAs buy 10 tcredits and I get my badge and when I look mt TC sales report it was there to so everything was good, but after a couple of days I saw that just this purchase isnt was there any more and I havent get provision this month for this buy either so I wonder what happens to the commision? The badge is still there but nothing else.. if you could look up this I be greatful.. / Jimmy.B :-)

10 posts

New reeardical for cash can activate many affiliate s in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

17 days ago

Hi Yakubu! This is great, I think that many of the "sleepers" gonna wake up and try to earn some rewardicals to redeem to money, and thats gonna be a upswing for all dose who buildts big teams .. I Love It! Its gonna be huge.. good luck! / Jimmy.B :-) It feels like 2019 gonna be an awsome year here at SFI.. <3

12 posts

I Going To Post Ads 365 Days For 2019 Starting Today! in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

17 days ago

Hi Tommie! That is a nice goal for the new year 2019, I think I gonna try this to ,advertise all my gateways all over the planet and hope to find the diamonds out there.. / Jimmy.B :-)

258 posts

Introducing...Direct Cash Redemptions for Rewardicals! in SFI News #Rewardical

17 days ago

Hi Gery and the rest of the SFI! I just say WOW that was a great tool you give us. I think this will get many of they who are not active to be active if they see the great opportunity to redeem money from their rewardicals. Thank you very much Gary I think this gonna be one of the greatest things here at SFI.. YOU ROCK!! / Jimmy.B :-)

4 posts

... I TAKE A BOW, AINT CROSSING INTO THE NEW YEAR WITH SFI in Miscellaneous #E365 #VersaPoints

18 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

17 posts

Merry Christmas in Recognition

25 days ago

Hi Dakshesh! A Merry Christmas to you to and to all others to, I hope you all gonna have a great christmas and a happy new year.. / Jimmy.B :-)

42 posts

Loss of CSAs again? in Team Building #Compensation #CSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Zhumagul! Its happen to me to,before I got the "new" second home CSAs I had over 1500 csa and after I got my share of CSAs I only got 1435st its like they have taking our csas instead of giving us new ones./ Jimmy.B :-)

8 posts

Showing Off SFI in Ask Gery #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Hi! Bulelwa! Here at the marketingmethods you find what you looking for.. www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?form=MarketingMethods&pg=3 click on "dog shirt" have a nice evning now.. / Jimmy.B :-)

17 posts

the new Executive Speedster badge in Compensation #Leadership #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hi! I have just a question about the the new Executive Speedster badge, my question is if you have to renew this badge every month or is this something just for this month? every where I read about it I just see the month of december and nothing about to renew the badge or something../ Jimmy.B :-)

9 posts

Have You Eliminated ALL Options To Retreat, Except To succeed... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Tommie! It sounds like my plan ,that I will not stop before I am DTL and it doesent matter how long its take its my plan and I will not quit until I reach the goal if I dont die or something before of course ;), just like Antoine de Saint-Exupéry said 'A goal without a plan is just a wish.'.. / Jimmy.B :-)

4 posts

My Incentive Idea in Team Building #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Douglas! this is a really good plan to get your PSAs active, I think I gonna copy it and do the same with my team if it is ok for you that I do that? thank you for the good idea.. / Jimmy.B :-)

56 posts

He's BACK! in Miscellaneous #Compensation

2 months ago

Welcome back Randy! nice to see you again, I have wondered where you went when I not saw you here at the forum... / Jimmy.B :-)

36 posts

Why can't we change our sponsors!? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor

2 months ago

Hi Endrit!
You can always write to your sponsor and ask him to reassign you to another member if you do not like him (if he answers that of course) good luck now! / Jimmy.B :-)

17 posts

How is this possible? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests #Rewardical

2 months ago

Hi people! I think the winner is very lucky and a big congratulations to the winner, I have never win the rocket box even if I play many of them ,but who know one day I might win 2 times in the same auction like this one.. hope so.. / Jimmy.B :-)

24 posts

Knockout Trivia in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Hi! It still the same ,its very slow I cant play trivia because of it and thats very sad Ilose trivia point because of it so I really hope someone fix the game .. / Jimmy.B

216 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Jimmy Bergstrom! in Recognition

2 months ago

Hi ! Thank you Gery and all members of SFI,Its make my day to see that so many of you congratulate me today,its an honor to be one of you champ or not you my SFI family are the best and I hope you all get succes with your businesses./ Jimmy.B :-) <3

6 posts

I Admire TripleClick in ECA Program #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Hi Eric! I must say that I agree with you to 200% .its really great to have the opportunity to sell others stuff and earn on it, SFI is the best business on the market according to me.. have a great sunday to you.. / Jimmy.B :-)

20 posts

CAN GET Rewardicals in Getting Started #Rewardical

2 months ago

Hi Tatjana!Dont forget that you also have a chance to win Rewardicals in the daily and monthly drawing in E365 , I won 500RW in todays daily drawing of E365 and that make my day a little better.. ;-) / Jimmy.B :-)

24 posts

Knockout Trivia in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Hi Nenad! I have the same here so I have not play trivia the last days so much because its to slow , hope someone find the problem and solve it.. / Jimmy.B :-)