Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Jaswant S.

India

E365 Champion

258 posts

Introducing...Direct Cash Redemptions for Rewardicals! in SFI News #Rewardical

17 days ago

Thanks Gery sir . This is a very special gift for us in 2019. That we can now convert rewardicals into cash . This will really very helpful for our business. Yes, this means that every Rewardical we earn or win can now be instantly turned into cash. By the way, there are more than a dozen ways to acquire Rewardicals (many of which are 100% free)? Learn about all the ways HERE.

We can convert our Rewardicals into cash any time you want...with just a $.01 USD (one cent) minimum!
Here's how it works:
1. Log in at Rewardical.com.
2. Click the "Redeem Rewardicals" link.
3. At the Exchange, choose the "CASH" option and set the number of Rewardicals you want to redeem for cash. Tip: Set the number of Rewardicals by dragging the slider bar (or you can just enter the number in the box next to the slider bar).
4. The amount you selected will immediately be added to your SFI Commissions account, to be paid per your preferences!
That's it, it's that easy!

15 posts

i won rewardical token in Recognition

19 days ago

Congratulations bro ... me to won 4 times in a previous week 500 rewardicals in E365 drawing..thanks to SFI. And thanks to Gery sir .. for their support in this lovely bussiness .. in making our dreams come true ..with working SFI.

18 posts

What is the best way to use Rewardical Tokens? in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

24 days ago

From last two months i have saved 6500 Rewardicals in my account .can anyone suggest me what should I do with it . Or I should go on collecting Rewardicals more and more for more 4 to 6 months for the future.

7 posts

Winner in NBA jackpot in Inspiration/Testimonials #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Today I have won NBA jackpot with 146 rewardicals.

6 posts

Learning Is Dependent Upon Your Listening Skills!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hello Bruce H.

The great Albert Einstein once said,

"Learning is the beginning of wealth. Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins. The great breakthrough in your life comes when you realize it that you can learn anything you need to learn to accomplish any goal that you set for yourself. This means there are no limits on what you can be, have or do."
you're going to quickly discover that you have at your fingertips an absolute WEALTH of knowledge, information, and world-class training resources. What's more, we're continually–every day–adding to our immense "knowledge base." And as an SFI affiliate, you have complete access to everything. Take advantage of this tremendous asset we're providing to you and change your life! Remember, as Mr. Einstein said, "Learning is the beginning of wealth."

19 posts

Quick VP Question in Sales #Getting Started #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hello bing o
Answer of your question is .
Backdating lets you apply your VP earned from a TripleClicks purchase this month to the prior month. You can only select the backdate option during the first 8 days of a month. This can come in handy if you need to boost your ranking for the past month after falling short of your goal. When purchasing a product at TripleClicks, just click the backdate button during the checkout process, and the VP from that order will be credited to the previous month instead of the current month.
It’s seen that you have completed your 19th year with SFI . So for this you are very much senior form us in this bussiness. So that means you learned a lot from this bussiness. But I have just completed my 1st year with SFI .
Congratulations for you achievements in this bussiness.

14 posts

My hat-trick in KOT in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Selma ! For you hat trick In this game .. best of luck for you future.

5 posts

How To Close The Unknown Gap When Marketing !!! in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Hi Bruce .
Great information about marketing. Very interesting post . It’s our pleasure that we are reading your post .you are great. And your informations are very useful for us .this post is also very useful great post . Everyone should read this post very useful information is in it . Great post how can we finish a gap between marketers and need to connect with others.
God bless you.

22 posts

Use the recent changes to common Team advantage! in Team Building #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Boris j
Thanks for your great idea and tips .
This post is great and encouraging for all of us .
God bless you and best of luck for your future.

7 posts

Unsuccessful payment/pricebender auction in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

Hi lucky,
Congratulations for winning a pricebender auction. But it’s sad that you cannot completeling the purchase, and the payment wasn’t successful. And you couldn’t find the auction again in the list . But no need to worried about it . Support ticket has been send on the behalf of you . I think the issue will be solved soon . And soon the winning auction will be yours .. so no need to worry about it ..

29 posts

Build Team in Team Building #PSA

about 1 month ago

Good question friends .. I am also facing same problem . I also want the answer of the question. I have completed full one year with sfi and became champion also .. but no help from my Uplines . So suggest me the better way to complete my second year with sfi.

213 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Jaswant Singh! in Recognition

2 months ago

Thanks .. everyone for your support .... and very much thankful to God ..!

213 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Jaswant Singh! in Recognition

2 months ago

Thanks my dear .. but you have also tried very much but today it’s my day .. you have given very tough competition to me . God bless you for your future best of luck .

14 posts

Payoneer Mastercard in Compensation #Compensation #Getting Started

2 months ago

I want to order Payoneer Mastercard but in my account their is not sufficient balance. So how can I add amount in my account . So I can order my MasterCard. Or I have to wait till my commission reached the amount as said by SFI.

206 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Gergely Nagy! in Recognition

2 months ago

Congratulations,Gergely! My hat is off to you for your hard work, we salute you as well as. It’s affiliates like you that make SFI the #1 company of its kind in the world.

7 posts

Became Astronaut .. in Recognition #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TCredits

3 months ago

Happy after becoming astronaut. With winning my first auction felling great with this win first time ..

14 posts

Hidden game in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

Yes I have faced same problem but not today I have faced it yesterday. In hidden game but today it’s working perfectly their is no problem in today’s game ..

10 posts

Badges points .. in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #Leadership

3 months ago

Yes ma’am their are more badges like grandmaster Poker daily and weekly badge and Zack jack , daily and weekly badges not showing the points ..

10 posts

Badges points .. in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #Leadership

3 months ago

I m facing some problems in badge points.. because many of the badges doesn’t showing the points . Is this problem is only with me or others also facing same problem.

3 posts

Winner in Uber pick game in Recognition #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

3 months ago

Really very happy today .. because I have won first time in Uber pick games.

6 posts

I can't buy TripleClicks through my SBI bank debit card. in Sales #Auto-Delivery #Sales

3 months ago

Yes brother contact your bank for upgrade you dabit card from national to international.. that’s the problem in ur cards because in our country India maximum cards are national so we have to convert it into international. By doing that you can buy products from TripleClicks.

15 posts

Where is my RW? in Getting Started #E365 #Rewardical

3 months ago

Then I think you should have to send a support ticket .. for this . Problem. But I have got my 1000 row this month. I think their should be some technical problem in it so I think you should send a support ticket .

15 posts

Where is my RW? in Getting Started #E365 #Rewardical

3 months ago

Congratulations for your achievement. But it’s not about 1st in class . You have to score VP in your class higher then your class affiliates in that month .. then you will get 1000 VP as like I have got this month .. because I m the highest sccorer of sep month . I have score highest VP in my class.

236 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Donald Gustason Jr! in Recognition

3 months ago

Congratulations Donald Gustason Jr! My hat is off to you for your hard work, we salute you as well, it’s affiliates like you that make SFI the # 1 Company of its kind in the world.

7 posts

Why do we need TCurrency? in Sales #Localvantia #Marketing #Sales

4 months ago

Why do we need TCurrency? If we can buy products in TripleClicks with debit card, credit card, cash, Check or paypal and many more other ways. Please can any one explain me this ..