Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Jaswant S.

India

149 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Rexford Ajeigbe! in Recognition

3 hours ago

Congratalation Rexford! My hats off for your hard work . Its affiliate like you that make SFi the no company of its kind in the world .

295 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Christopher Guli! in Recognition

1 day ago

Congratalation , Christopher ! My hats off to you for your hard work . Its affiliate like you that make SFI the number one company of its kind in the world.

1 post

Treat your business...like a business! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Marketing

1 day ago

Treat your business...like a business!
If you purchased a franchise, would you expect it to make money for you if you only worked it a few hours a week? Or if you didn't get trained? Or if you only tried for a few months? Or if you didn't follow the proven guidelines of the creators of the franchise?

Of course not! That's ridiculous. SFI is no different. Success requires commitment.

I am continually amazed at how many people think that money will somehow magically fall from the sky without work, without plans, or without an earnest commitment. All these elements (and others you'll read about in the following rules) MUST be present.

The fact is, anything worthwhile in life requires effort and commitment. If that were not true, we'd all be the perfect weight, we'd all have perfect relationships, and we'd all be highly educated. It's the same thing with having your own business.

In short, if you treat your SFI business as a serious, full-time business, put in the effort and commit to its success, it will become a serious, full-time business.

18 posts

Vacation mode in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Helo nijaz B
Can I preserve my VP streak if I go on vacation or am unable to access the Affiliate Center for a few days?

Absolutely! If you're going on vacation, have a family emergency, or experience any other disruption, you can preserve your VP streak and not have to begin your count over. Just go to your MyAccount index and select the "On" option in the VP Streak Vacation Mode section. Turning on Vacation Mode will remove one day from your streak each day this mode is enabled, so be SURE to turn it off when you return!
Best of luck for your future. God bless you .

16 posts

help plz in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building #VersaPoints

1 day ago

Hello salim m
A potentially lucrative, monthly income stream available to all SFI affiliates. SFI puts 40% of the CV of EVERY purchase—companywide—into the Executive Pool. For each VersaPoint (VP) you accumulate during the month, you receive one share of the month's pool. The more VP you score, the more you can earn from the Executive Pool. You can also earn more shares by becoming a Team Leader.
Learn more at: www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan#3.

300 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Stephen Bennett! in Recognition

2 days ago

Congratalation Stephen ! Hats off to you for your hard work . Its affiliate like you that make SFI number one company of its kind in the world.

21 posts

Formal Sponsor Are Better Than Present One in Team Building #ECA #Sales

3 days ago

That’s not only your problem brother . I m also facing same problem . 6 months gone till now no contact from my sponsor. Everything what I m doing . Daily learning lesson by lesson understanding everything with out any support . What should do . I think many of others also facing same problem .

276 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Aderemi Obajuaye! in Recognition

3 days ago

Congratalation Aderemi! Hats off to you for your hard work .its affiliate like you that make SFI the number one company of its kind in the world

267 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Norm Pavelka! in Recognition

4 days ago

Congratalation norm! Hats off to you for your hard work . Its affiliates like you that make SFI the number one company of its kind in the world!

26 posts

T connect in VersaPoints #Compensation #Getting Started #VersaPoints

4 days ago

Has any noticed in todo list .. their is no t connect points are available in monthly action . Is this happen only with me or others also facing this .

295 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Miladin Plazinic ! in Recognition

5 days ago

Congratalation , Miladin. Hats off to you for your hard work . Its affiliates like you that makes SFI number one company of its line in the world . Well done .

8 posts

Brain Sprint in India

5 days ago

Yes its not clear . For turning red to green we have spent 1 tcredits. Then it will became green

10 posts

Poa or psa in Miscellaneous #CSA #Leadership #PSA

6 days ago

What is the difference between POA and PSA . Please can any one explain me about it . Both are same or its different for each other

7 posts

Opti build leader in Team Building #E365 #Leadership #Team Building

6 days ago

How can I get the opti builder leader and opti builder elite badge . What should I do to earn this 2 badge.

15 posts

Spending t credits in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TCredits #TripleClicks

6 days ago

Spending t credits on auction is a waist if you don’t win

8 posts

Brain Sprint in India

6 days ago

On playing brain sprint streak does not turn green because you have score above 8000 points . If you cross 8000 mark every day then your brain sprint streak will turn green .

258 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Dynastie Mambo! in Recognition

6 days ago

Congratalation dynastie ! Hats off to you for your hard work . We salute you . Its affiliates like you that make SFI number one company of its kind in the world .

22 posts

Reassign psa in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

7 days ago

That’s the problem sir my sponsor haven’t in touch with me till now . What to do i have many question in my mind to ask but there is no one whom should i ask . But my csa is good she has supported me some times . That’s way I don’t wan to blame my CSA she is good . She is helpful .

22 posts

Reassign psa in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

7 days ago

I m trying best . For becaming STL but I cant reach on my target . Can any one explain me is their any way that my sponsor or my Upline’s can assign me some fo the active PSA from their team . By which they can support me for reaching me on my target . I know that no one want to give active psa to another . But in this way we can make a good team with the help of our upline’s and sponsor . If their is a way by which they can support us .

278 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Chandrakant Karve! in Recognition

8 days ago

Congratulation Chandrakant ! Hat of for your hard work . We salute you. Its affiliates like you that makes SFI the number one company of its kind in the world .

259 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ahmet pişkin ! in Recognition

9 days ago

Congratulations Ahmet pişkin ! Hat is off for you for your hard work,we salute you . Its affiliates like you that makes SFI the number one company of its kind in the world!

271 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Joy Emele! in Recognition

10 days ago

Congratulation , joy ! For your hard work , we salute you . Its affiliates like you that make SFI the number one company of its kind in the world. Congrats once again.

12 posts

Website and blog in ECA Program #ECA #Sales #Team Building

11 days ago

Their is one question in mind . Their are many ECA selling website with 3 page , 2 page , 7 page . Should I buy its for better results in this bussiness or it will not help me . If I buy it which one do I buy for better results. Please suggest me about it.

14 posts

Understanding pricebinder auction in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #Sales #TripleClicks

11 days ago

In pricebinder auction previously if we bid on any auction but if we are not the highest bidder of that auction then we buy that product at discounted price its shows on that page but now their is no options about that . That means now if we are not a highest bidder then we cant buy the product at the lowest price as like we previously do .

275 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Irena Košak! in Recognition

11 days ago

Congratulations Irena for your hard work . We salute you.its affiliates like you that makes sfi the number one company of its kind in the world.