Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Jaswant S.

India

10 posts

Badges points .. in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #Leadership

2 days ago

Yes ma’am their are more badges like grandmaster Poker daily and weekly badge and Zack jack , daily and weekly badges not showing the points ..

10 posts

Badges points .. in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #Leadership

2 days ago

I m facing some problems in badge points.. because many of the badges doesn’t showing the points . Is this problem is only with me or others also facing same problem.

3 posts

Winner in Uber pick game in Recognition #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

2 days ago

Really very happy today .. because I have won first time in Uber pick games.

6 posts

I can't buy TripleClicks through my SBI bank debit card. in Sales #Auto-Delivery #Sales

4 days ago

Yes brother contact your bank for upgrade you dabit card from national to international.. that’s the problem in ur cards because in our country India maximum cards are national so we have to convert it into international. By doing that you can buy products from TripleClicks.

15 posts

Where is my RW? in Getting Started #E365 #Rewardical

5 days ago

Then I think you should have to send a support ticket .. for this . Problem. But I have got my 1000 row this month. I think their should be some technical problem in it so I think you should send a support ticket .

15 posts

Where is my RW? in Getting Started #E365 #Rewardical

5 days ago

Congratulations for your achievement. But it’s not about 1st in class . You have to score VP in your class higher then your class affiliates in that month .. then you will get 1000 VP as like I have got this month .. because I m the highest sccorer of sep month . I have score highest VP in my class.

236 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Donald Gustason Jr! in Recognition

8 days ago

Congratulations Donald Gustason Jr! My hat is off to you for your hard work, we salute you as well, it’s affiliates like you that make SFI the # 1 Company of its kind in the world.

7 posts

Why do we need TCurrency? in Sales #Localvantia #Marketing #Sales

14 days ago

Why do we need TCurrency? If we can buy products in TripleClicks with debit card, credit card, cash, Check or paypal and many more other ways. Please can any one explain me this ..

16 posts

How can I be a sellers of TCredits? in Sales #Localvantia #Sales #TCredits

17 days ago

I have one question in my mind . Please can anyone explain me, how can I be a sellers of TCredits? Or it’s not for the affiliates to sale.

7 posts

Connect new ECAs in ECA Program #ECA #Marketing #Sales

23 days ago

Thanks bro but I have connect 24 eca before. But now I haven’t find any link so I write this post because I want to connect with more ecas that’s way I write it .

7 posts

Connect new ECAs in ECA Program #ECA #Marketing #Sales

23 days ago

Please can anyone explain me how can I connect to more and more ECAs because I haven’t find any link how to connect with ECAs . Because 4 or 5 months ago I know. How to connect but now I haven’t find any way how to connect with ECAs ..

1 post

Brain sprint winner ...4 times in a day with above 10000 points in Recognition #Contests #Eager Zebra

24 days ago

Today is a great day for me in hidden game I got 3 badge and and in brain sprint I won four game with above 10000 points in a day .

12 posts

After EA can I get any VersaPoints and TCredits? in Miscellaneous #TCredits #VersaPoints

26 days ago

Yes if you became EA you will 10 tcredits in next month.

9 posts

Social media consulting .... in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Yes sir it’s true . I m trying to say that SFI advertising on social media is a very good for our bussiness. My post is saying this about advertising in social media. Thanks sir..

9 posts

Social media consulting .... in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Social media consulting

Sure, there are plenty of businesses offering social media consulting services, but you can stand out from the crowd by focusing primarily on networks that are still gathering steam with businesses. Facebook and Twitter are still the top networks, but businesses tend to struggle the most with more visual platforms like Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr and Snapchat. All of these platforms have huge audiences, but many businesses don't realize how big they really are, how effective they can be and how to make them work for their niche. Snapchat has more than 158 million users per day, according to Business Insider. Instagram has more than 500 million daily active users, according to Statista, and Pinterest has more than 200 million.

If you've got a background in social media and a deep understanding of these particular platforms, try starting a social consulting business that focuses less on the basics and more on helping businesses take advantage of the millions of users they're not reaching by sticking solely with Facebook and Twitter.

38 posts

Bronze leader 6 months, how to move up to Silver Team Leader? in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Same here ma’am this is my 7th month of BTL . Still waiting to became STL .. and waiting for my PSAs to be active non of them are active till now .. and I m going to complete my one year with SFI.

1 post

Badge not in the list in Recognition #Compensation #Contests

about 1 month ago

I have seen many of the affiliates having fast track badge in their list .. but I have searched in the badge list their is not fast track badge in the list. Is it remove form the list or for any other reason its not showing in the list.

19 posts

Inactive psa in tor genealogy in Suggestion Box #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

That’s good Mam if we send 5$ to our PSA then can we set 5, 10 , 15 ,20, 25,30 or more days expiration with it . If we can set than its good. Because before I don’t know that we can set 15 days expiration.

19 posts

about 1 month ago

Welcome Bro .. I wan to encourage my inactive PSA .. by showing above post. For be active in SFI for their better future in life.

19 posts

about 1 month ago

In our genealogy if their are 100 psa non of them are active if active they will just 1 or 2.but its our duty to encourage them to be active in this bussines . IF they will active our income will increase . So we should sponsore as many as active PSA for became successful in this bussiness.

I guess for some of us, they just make a mess of our list and get in the way of us looking for the active ones. Who really needs them anyway?

When we are prospecting for new PSA’s a large number of affiliates think their signups are people who are going to start working and spending money from the first minute they join. NOT!

Whether you recruit them yourself, or purchase them through SFI or an ECA, or perhaps your sponsor or upline, you have to change your mindset. You are not recruiting PSA’s really….you are building a list of prospective PSA’s.

Think of your generation 1 level of your genealogy as a list building service. Once you have them on your list, you can talk to them.

Send them emails weekly. Talk to them about your experience in this program. Let them know about all your success you may have had in the previous week. Show them how much fun you have had.

Let them know that if they log in, they can chat with you directly if they choose to.

And all this stuff is free! You don’t necessarily need to connect on social media….in fact, SFI has a pretty decent social media platform anyway, called the forum. And the stream can be compared a little bit to Twitter.

SFI keeps the list for you. All you have to do is send out the emails. If you are paying for an autoresponder program and sending out emails now, you should understand how that works.

But for just SFI related information, we already have a list building and email sending program right at our fingertips.

Are you using the way it was intended?

By the way, if you still don’t like the clutter of inactive PSA’s in your list, just don’t log in for 45 consecutive days, and SFI will automatically clean it up for you.

Then you will have a nice clean looking genealogy, and you can start all over building your list again.

36 posts

Inactive class affiliates .. in Team Building #E365 #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Click on menu in the home page and then click on hotspot and then click on E365 tab . Their you will see all the affiliates in your class who are participating in the E365 championship .

36 posts

about 1 month ago

Previous month I m the top scorer of vp but I haven’t got 1000 rt till now . When will I get my reward if 1000 rt . Is it 10th if the month or 12th .

36 posts

about 1 month ago

Today I have cheaked my class for looking how many of them are active and doing good in this bussiness .. but I m shocked by seeing that their are 546 affiliates in my class but active affiliates are just 11 . I think others class are also having same .

14 posts

Top scorer of VP in VersaPoints #E365 #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

My question is who is top scorer in my class in previous month...

14 posts

Top scorer of VP in VersaPoints #E365 #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Sorry guys .. I have asked about previous month not about this month.. and one thing more they only shows 300 affiliates. Only..