Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Marvell H.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

7 posts

Setting Goals in Getting Started #Compensation #Getting Started #Sales

4 days ago

I also set my goals in increments of 1 year and then I break in down to 90, then 60, 30 days and then I break it down to weeks. By my doing that I have doable weekly goals and which leads to the end result of my goals. I also have a support team which I check in with on a weekly basis. Then I am accountable for my results.

6 posts

"Tips" Tab in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

The daily information on the Tip Page is priceless. It's about getting information in small amounts that in the end is great.

6 posts

Where does the changes begin? in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Thank you, Lesil,

Very well said. Change doesn't happen over night. It comes from small steps at a time, which leads to great results. Never give up, never ever give up. The change comes within. Believe in yourself, you can do it. I believe everyone who applies themselves and believes in themselves can do it. You can do it, I know you can. So follow Lesil and others who work the business.

Marvell

11 posts

Take steps forward in your 'SFI' business. in Team Building

4 months ago

Very well said. By taking little steps to go farther out of your comfort do you actually grow. Then the bottom of your comfort zone also rises.

What it will take to get out and to stay up out of the comfort zone? It will take courage. Because you are in a whole new territory. Not being without fear, but stepping into it.

I sure helps to have strong support people around you who can see you up there. It can come from friends, family or even your team and up-line.

You get to see why it's worth it to you, and why and how you or I am served by working through that discomfort.

Having the best thing for that is a strong sense of purpose.

When I am clear-eyed about the results of this business, then I have a strong position to come from. Then you will be able to turn things around...

25 posts

Achieving Excellence Through Perfection. in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

4 months ago

Thank you Agwu,

I would also add that look at the successful people methods not at their results. It 's the method that is getting the result. Then put the methods that work for you into your own business. As you stated it takes work, some times lots of work. Who cares, only you care when you see what you are achieving.

Marvell

53 posts

Inactive PSA in Suggestion Box #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

6 months ago

Thank you Howard,

This is what team work is all about. My friends Randy Revell and Kathleen Carrie it takes a team to build a village. We are that village.

Marvell H

16 posts

It is never too late to be what you want to be! in Inspiration/Testimonials

7 months ago

This is so very good to hear. I always have advised never to give up. Thank you, for your message again.

Marvell H

16 posts

PTP Contest Tips Sharing in Pricebenders #Contests #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders

7 months ago

Thank you, Bing for sharing your wisdom and experience.

Marvell H

15 posts

What Is Best To Connect? in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

7 months ago

One on one skype is good. However, I prefer Zoom when there is more. The advantage of zoom you can pre-schedule meetings.

5 posts

How to Change of my email. in Miscellaneous #Sales #TripleClicks

7 months ago

Go to your account

Then go to Account Info - that is where you can make the changes.

Marvell H

73 posts

Special FREE book offer! in SFI News #Sales #Team Building #TripleClicks

8 months ago

Thank you Grey, Books for me is a key to learning.

39 posts

The most common excuses! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

8 months ago

As my friend Kathleen Carie states we have our reasons or excuses to not do something. In order to get the results I/you want we must take action. Thank you for the information, it is right on.
Marvell H

8 posts

Automatic Classified Ad Submitters in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

8 months ago

Jason,

There is free advertising site out there. It really takes about 90 days to build a list and get the results that you want. It's a slow build.

Marvell H.

12 posts

This is very strange! Is this a bug? in Miscellaneous #CSA #Team Building

8 months ago

I believe the individual entered it into their profile when signing up and has not corrected it.

17 posts

LIVE Signup info on Free Gateway link! in Suggestion Box #Marketing

9 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

18 posts

Excited E Card suggestion in Suggestion Box

9 months ago

I agree with Steven H. I am a woman and I have had my own business for over 25 years and have had a wonderful time building equally from men and women. If you look for the wrong or prejudice you will find it no matter where you look. If me with me is working then everything works.

28 posts

THE POWER OF PHONE COMMUNICATION in Suggestion Box

10 months ago

Fabian E, it has also been my experience phone calls are more effective, especially when I am looking for volunteers for some other activity. Have you tried the chat or the newer icebreaker.

Marvell H

16 posts

Yes, You Can Do It! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

11 months ago

You have that right. You have the choice to work for your own benefit. You can do anything you set your mind to.

14 posts

Success is by choice, not by chance! in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

11 months ago

Very well said Ibe. I have had this brought home to me many times. We are always at choice. When making a decision that is not on course with where we want to go. There is always course corrections. Then I ask myself what did I learn from this. For it is another lesson learned. I teach this to my clients in another business.

Marvell H.

18 posts

Starting an SFI Home Business in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sales #Sponsor

11 months ago

Thank you, very good post and the reminder of successful habits get to develop their business.

Marvell H

15 posts

It's Not Just The Caffeine in Team Building #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

12 months ago

I also ask myself the night before what did I get done today to move forward in my business. They next morning I ask the question what can I do today that is an extra step to move forward.

Marvell H

45 posts

Build your SFI Business Smartly - 5 Essential Tips in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 year ago

The voice of wisdom. For me investing in myself is key, personal development. When I am right with me everything flows together.

18 posts

"Have to do" vs "Want to do" in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

about 1 year ago

I also interchange "I get to" instead of I have to.

I get to change.
I get to advertise.
I get to learn and to help my people.
I get to gather all the VP to advance and grow.

I find when I say "I have to" I get to change my language and I learn something new about myself that I had not seen before. I love to see like minded people.

Marvell H

17 posts

When submitting a ticket, hope I can help you'll. :) in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 year ago

Thank you Pamela, for the reminder. I have done so. It is my desire to get the results that I need and then move forward. In original support query I may have missed some small little piece of information that needed added. Never ever give up. There is a solution. For me, I find that not giving up I get a solution. It's the small steps taken over time that get the results that I need and I have great results.

Marvell H