Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Marvell H.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

28 posts

I think I should stop sending Team mails n E-cards! in Miscellaneous

11 days ago

Keep up the great work. It's not over until you win. Fully trust yourself. You are doing the right thing. The good news is that your PSA/CSA have not asked you to stop. Let the sun shine. You have greatness within you. Let it shine as you have been.

4 posts

Struggle to win in Inspiration/Testimonials

15 days ago

Les Brown has a quote which I love. "It's not over until you Win! Your dreams are possible."
I used the quote to fit me by using I language. Making it more stronger.
"It's not over until I win. My dreams are possible." It's the reaching for what you want.

Marvell

16 posts

is it hopeless in Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Continue. Never ever give up. I have been doing this for some time. It's all about the numbers. For every 100 who say yes you may get 10 who say yes and only 1 will do it. It's about taking the small steps taken over time that will get you the results that you want.

16 posts

My  Step-It-Up Group mail today! in Team Building #Team Building

about 1 month ago

This is a great email letter to inactive affiliates.

6 posts

"People who don't want to hold theirself accountable" in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Change your thinking , change your life.

8 posts

Using All Your Tools in Getting Started #Leadership #Marketing #Sponsor

2 months ago

Lebron James has my deepest respect. I have seen where he and his sons helped a family renovate a house that really needed and made it livable again.

I agree with you about your lessons as I came from a very poor background and I have not let it stop me from moving forward. Thank you for reminding me.

Marvell

35 posts

SFI'ers I Need Your Advice/Opinions in Getting Started

3 months ago

Don't give up. What are you doing daily to grow your business? So how long have you been working on that. How long have your been working on your dream? And you have nothing to show for it. People are going to do that to you. " That is all you got to show for it. And some people will stop. Because they don’t see the instant results. It doesn’t happen quickly. They STOP. Oh, no, no, no, no. You got to keep watering/working your dreams. That’s not going to happen as quickly as you want it to happen. A lot of things are going to happen, that will happen to catch you off your guard. Therefore, you will deal with it and will handle it when it comes. And not only that, but that faith and patience will drive you into action. You’ve go to keep moving. And keep plugging away. During these hard times, when you don’t know you are making progress. During those times when you fail and things don’t work out. They are nowhere to be found. Do you know what I discovered? When you are working at your dream, magic happens. The harder the battle, the sweeter the victory. Oh, it’s sweet to you. It’s good to you, and the magic continues.

12 posts

Lets Eliminate ALL the Excuses Why We Can't Succeed... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

4 months ago

I love what you always post. For every excuse why I can't succeed there is always at choice to choose what will help you to succeed. I have a can do attitude and I never ever quit. For me quitting is not an option.

15 posts

Are You Too Impatient To Count To 10??? in Marketing #Marketing

4 months ago

Bruce,

I also say thank you, what did I learn from this? There are times when I get to thank 7 times or more before I know it is alright. What did I learn from this? For me there is a always a reason and lesson. I get to be honest with me.

Marvell

7 posts

Setting Goals in Getting Started #Compensation #Getting Started #Sales

5 months ago

I also set my goals in increments of 1 year and then I break in down to 90, then 60, 30 days and then I break it down to weeks. By my doing that I have doable weekly goals and which leads to the end result of my goals. I also have a support team which I check in with on a weekly basis. Then I am accountable for my results.

6 posts

"Tips" Tab in Miscellaneous

6 months ago

The daily information on the Tip Page is priceless. It's about getting information in small amounts that in the end is great.

6 posts

Where does the changes begin? in Miscellaneous

8 months ago

Thank you, Lesil,

Very well said. Change doesn't happen over night. It comes from small steps at a time, which leads to great results. Never give up, never ever give up. The change comes within. Believe in yourself, you can do it. I believe everyone who applies themselves and believes in themselves can do it. You can do it, I know you can. So follow Lesil and others who work the business.

Marvell

11 posts

Take steps forward in your 'SFI' business. in Team Building

9 months ago

Very well said. By taking little steps to go farther out of your comfort do you actually grow. Then the bottom of your comfort zone also rises.

What it will take to get out and to stay up out of the comfort zone? It will take courage. Because you are in a whole new territory. Not being without fear, but stepping into it.

I sure helps to have strong support people around you who can see you up there. It can come from friends, family or even your team and up-line.

You get to see why it's worth it to you, and why and how you or I am served by working through that discomfort.

Having the best thing for that is a strong sense of purpose.

When I am clear-eyed about the results of this business, then I have a strong position to come from. Then you will be able to turn things around...

25 posts

Achieving Excellence Through Perfection. in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

9 months ago

Thank you Agwu,

I would also add that look at the successful people methods not at their results. It 's the method that is getting the result. Then put the methods that work for you into your own business. As you stated it takes work, some times lots of work. Who cares, only you care when you see what you are achieving.

Marvell

53 posts

Inactive PSA in Suggestion Box #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

11 months ago

Thank you Howard,

This is what team work is all about. My friends Randy Revell and Kathleen Carrie it takes a team to build a village. We are that village.

Marvell H

16 posts

It is never too late to be what you want to be! in Inspiration/Testimonials

12 months ago

This is so very good to hear. I always have advised never to give up. Thank you, for your message again.

Marvell H

16 posts

PTP Contest Tips Sharing in Pricebenders #Contests #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders

12 months ago

Thank you, Bing for sharing your wisdom and experience.

Marvell H

15 posts

What Is Best To Connect? in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

12 months ago

One on one skype is good. However, I prefer Zoom when there is more. The advantage of zoom you can pre-schedule meetings.

5 posts

How to Change of my email. in Miscellaneous #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 year ago

Go to your account

Then go to Account Info - that is where you can make the changes.

Marvell H

73 posts

Special FREE book offer! in SFI News #Sales #Team Building #TripleClicks

about 1 year ago

Thank you Grey, Books for me is a key to learning.

39 posts

The most common excuses! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 year ago

As my friend Kathleen Carie states we have our reasons or excuses to not do something. In order to get the results I/you want we must take action. Thank you for the information, it is right on.
Marvell H

8 posts

Automatic Classified Ad Submitters in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Jason,

There is free advertising site out there. It really takes about 90 days to build a list and get the results that you want. It's a slow build.

Marvell H.

12 posts

This is very strange! Is this a bug? in Miscellaneous #CSA #Team Building

about 1 year ago

I believe the individual entered it into their profile when signing up and has not corrected it.

17 posts

LIVE Signup info on Free Gateway link! in Suggestion Box #Marketing

about 1 year ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)