50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

8x SUPPORT
Pamela B.

Bermuda

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

8 posts

How Do we get the best out of our New Recardial Tokens? in Compensation #Compensation #Leadership #Rewardical

17 minutes ago

[quote=13471

Were all in this, together & helping each other, to read & see these posts & help everybody to get active & get them into daily actions, too, is well needed here, too.

Too, to many are convince, our Daily To-Do Actions, is all that's needed, when we read, study & continue, to learn & activate & share everything with our teams & each other, here, that's adding more progress & more needed helping hands, to ensure, everybody is enjoying & understand, Our SFI, journey to the Top. Bless your heart, for joining in this posts & re-sharing your knowledge & Founder, Ceo Expertise, too!

How are you? Happy Saturday, to you & yours, too!

8 posts

How Do we get the best out of our New Recardial Tokens? in Compensation #Compensation #Leadership #Rewardical

33 minutes ago

Hi, Anita,

Blessings abound! glad to have you back. Yes! its been clearly stated for all. But we can be a great sport & apply individual siggestions & help those who don't understand, haven't gotten started, haven't got the hang of it, to get started & help their team members & themselves, to get started, too. I love your reply, too. Your using yours to earn more VP's, which elevates your team rank this month & each month going forth.

Now are you promoting sales & buying from our stores, Tripleclicks/Rewardical Eca's, too. This helps to build our Profit Pool, too.

We need to be earning VPs from purchases & sales, plus earning rewadicals, too. That way we earn more Vps, more Rewardicals, contribute, to our Profit Pool & everybody could start learning how to build Bigger Monthly Commissions, too! So helping each other, to get here, is an added plus. Let's learn together & not take for granted everybody has a handle on everything. Are you with me on this?

Take good care of yourself, I couldn't stand another 3 months here without your beautiful you & you radiant smile on board, Rise Up my Dear, I have you in my prayers, you hear, Amen. -ers.

Lots of love & good health, I'm claiming for you.

Claim it right now, too, OK.

8 posts

about 1 hour ago

OK. Let's do this! It's time to put our heads together & help one another, be a In It to Win It Too! let's brain storm with me & share, together.

My question to all of you:

How do we earn the most Rewardicals each day, week month, with in SFI/TC? Feel free to share & discuss & duplicate your best IN-HOUSE daily methods, what would you suggest

I'm referring, to earning them & processing them, before we redeem them.

5 posts

JoinmySFIteam webpage needs update in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

about 1 hour ago

Hi, Wayne,

Making suggestions, that we keep all our gateways upgraded is great & you do have a keen eye, too! As long as we keep this gateway, as in tact & as close to it's originality, I'm all for it. Cause I just love it, its my favorite, I use it every week to advertise. It's my baby, I use as much of them as possible, to advertise, too! It's a must do, every wek, in order to tay ahead of our game.

Thanks for both suggestions. I'm more for the 1st thou, cause we also have our newest Rewardical, gate way, too. But I guess it won't hurt none, to included Rewardical. in it, too, mindful, we don't stray from its purpose of recruiting new team members, with that one & add to much reading material, to it contents, too. Your take on this would be great, too, OK.

12 posts

Tick Tuck in Pricebenders #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

1 hours ago

Now be sure & let me know if I've put my question in the right perspective And what you think of my Question & Bring on Yours, too.

You'll know me, If I can't love & enjoy building my team & my business & have fun, here, with you'll all, too. Then what am I doing here.

You know what they say: "All work & no play..."

I'm just the opposite: "I Make My Work My Play!" "Work with Me!" I, just love believing in, "Trust the Process!"

You'll know me, "Unstoppable Lady!" Me, Pamela.

Don't get it twisted, I'm Fearless & Unstoppable Me!" Pamela.

I hope you dance this life, too. Do you!

I love this Life, I love the Game!

10 posts

Versa Points = Money $$$$$$$$$$ in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

2 hours ago

Hi, Scott,

Another great, Phenomenal post by you. Absolutely phenomenal, educational & informative, too!

In as much as so many of us, may have studied, learned this knowledge, processing it & duplicating it into the right concept, as to not put it over to team & not misguide them, can be a challenge in its self for so many. You've bottle it! And worded it, so accurate & easy to understand, process & learn it & duplicate it, to every team & its members, too!

Congratulations on another fine, unselfish post & your big heart educating & sharing, what's needed by all of us, team leaders, here. Together, were in it to win it! We can try hard to do but not one of us, can succeed at this business, If we all try & do it by ourselves. No! It can't be done. Again you've shared what it takes from all of us. we reach another by teaching & sharing our knowledge, with each other, We Grow!

We all climb together, to the top! Its simple, if we acknowledge & put into daily actions, the incentive in your post. Thank you much, for sharing & being you!

12 posts

2 hours ago

You'll know I love turning heads, right

You'll know I'm a, "High Roller!", right

My big Question, would be...

How many of us SFI-ers, will make Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Top Team Leaders qualified, how many will Score, by April's 2nd, 2018, contest entry ends, April, 1st, 2018! midday

12 posts

2 hours ago

Hi, Tanja,

Yes, your absolutely, right there, too. But if your a , "High Roller!" Like me, you'd want them both in place on a 7 days a week basses. Cause you can compete in both & have both, "High Rollers!", Winner's chances, too!

I'm in it to Win It All! I'm not selling myself sort! I believe in taking full advantage of every opportunity & winning chances & never selling myself short.

I love opening all closed doors & opening & letting the world's opportunities, into my world, especially, the good * positive ones!

If both are available, then let's have them & support them both! Everything counts here, If your in it, to win it!

If we participate in them both, then were building their success, were playing our part,were contributing to the growth success of both too!

12 posts

3 hours ago

Well done, Micheal & Elizabeta,

Yes indeed it is & yes, I've already processed it, too! I was curious as to just how many were paying attention & egorred to complete their Daily To_Do List, too!

But let's keep it going, what's would you like to be challenged on in our time machine contests, too

12 posts

3 hours ago

Hi, Zoran,

Nice suggestion! That's a good one!

Yes! I agree, its a challenge for so many to just discipline, one's self & set a daily schedule that can make the better difference in one's daily life.

Self discipline, attitude & altitude is the keys.

So you've made a great suggestion. If this were are next time machine contest, what would be your question on the subject

12 posts

3 hours ago

Hi, Forum Family,

Has there been any more updates on our Time Machine new question yet? Still can't process & turn my 1 needed Red Tab, green & completely my Daily To-Do List, yet?

Tick Tuck

In the mean time, let's have some fun:

What would you love are next questions topics to be?

9 posts

Why this link doesn't work at all? in Marketing

9 hours ago

Hi, Hazel,

Try this www.sfi4.com/xxxxxxxx/RECA notice the last letters are lower case instead they are...

You should have no problem. It works fine on this end.

Above if you use, reca with upper case it will take you to our other gate way, too!

The one you've mention as long as your including your SFI ID you'll find they both work fine.

www.sfi4.com/xxxxxxxx/reca this is the 1 you mention, try advertising, them both! You'll be ahead of the game.

But I think your trying to post are new rewardical gateway, you may have to shorten, the link. if that's the trouble you having posting it.

Even here if you click on both, you'l l see our other gateway instead of our newest.

9 posts

9 hours ago

Hi, Hazel,

Try this www.sfi4.com/xxxxxxxx/RECA notice the last letters are lower case instead they are...

Above if you use, reca with upper case it will take you to our other gate way, too!

The one you've mention as long as your including your SFI ID you'll find they both work fine.

www.sfi4.com/xxxxxxxx/reca this is the 1 you mention, try advertising, them both! You'll be ahead of the game.

9 posts

9 hours ago

Hi, Hazel,

16 posts

We should be given at least five active PSA's affiliate who are already EAs in Suggestion Box #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi, Joyce,

Wow! You have a big appetite, you didn't even try asking for 1, 5! lol! That's a big purse. And you want SFI to afford the bill! Lol!

Be patient, learn, duplicate everything & your team will arrive. nothing beats building your Very Own team. Yes it requires time, but that's what will give your team value & it will be well worth it in, the end results, will be, Phenomenal for your team & you, too, OK.

Never, ever Quit You! Be willing everyday, to go the extra miles for your team & you, too & you'll be just fine, here.

Steady advertising & participation,Leading your team with determined examples & sure progress, is the keys, here.

11 posts

Co-Sponsor to New Affiliates Be Pending until email Confirm? in Suggestion Box #CSA

3 days ago

Hi, Olawale,

Do you agree, some of our Csa's, are our best workers? Me personally, I have to disagree with you on this matter. Would you say the problem lies on the individual Csa;s & Psa's to be willing to complete their registry? We can't force their hand nor Gery, "Grand Master!" & our Awesome team, to force them either.

They the individual. Csa's & Psa's, have to be willing & want to do so.

Are you sending, welcoming letters to your Csa;s & your Psa's, too? This is so very important, to both of them, Csa's 8 Psa's, too!

I know your post is on Csa's only, but we have to apply just as much efforts in our team communications, with them all!

The # 1 reason, we are rewarded & assigned Csa's, is because, they are without a sponsor or their sponsor's support. Do we as team leaders leave them hanging, too?

No, we don't. We respect the fact that they have a sponsor, but we must respect them & guide them & support just as much, as if they don't & if they do have an active sponsor or upline team period, they we are & must always be the added plus for them as they are for us, too!

To suggest team divide in any form is unhealthy for all our teams.

I personally give all my team, Psa's & Csa's, the similar respect, trust, caring, love needed passion, needed team communicating as needed. If any individual Psa's or Csa's needed my extra undivided attention, I'm there for them whole heartily!

We all go through the frustration of none active, none registering Psa's & Csa's, too. But to apply more restrictions & possible blocking or delays in our every effort to get them active, will be an even Bigger Deterrent & Disaster, in its self. Its on us to, to continue, to apply ourselves even more, too.

I personally, have to step back & change my team methods from, time to time, too. "Hey, Pamela, your team stop working or replying this week, month, some just stop working, logging in? Is it me? Is it the business?

No its their choice. You win some, you loose some, too! "Pamela", reach out to them, some will be back & some have flown on. So be it, wish them the best. Recruit more & never, ever stop working with your workers or take them, the long term ones for granted, keep them feeling brand new & cared for, most important

So I'm personally, saying to you, be encouraged, be empowered. Don't let frustration own you. Turn it into your best weapon of recruiting, team mailing, supporting strength.

Your/Our Team members, inactive, active, Psa's & Csa's, needs your/our positive respecting, trusting, caring, loving, passionate loving, belief in them & this business, up front, period. Yes, some may differ, but its alright to reachout here & release your concerns. That's what were all here for, to be here for each other & pull each other back into shape when need be.

I have my moments, too! And God bless the love & support, that snaps me back into reality check, here within our forum. Thank you, each one of you, too!

Add a little more love & caring in your team mailing & welcoming letters, some one will notice & respond, too. As for those that don't, just know you gave the best of you for their whole registered year here, once you have its not on you, Its on them.

Hi Pamela,

Do you also consider the fact that any Affiliate who failed to Confirm his/her registration, simply imply that he/she does not yet agree to be part of the SFI, so naturally sending mail to such could amount to Spamming.

Until an Affiliates confirms his/her registration, any mail sent could be regarded as Spam/Jung mail.

Hi, Olewale,

Yes, indeed you have a very valid point. But to just assume that & not be sure of it. Wouldn't you, shouldn't we still be taken advantage of every opportunity, to get our entire team on board?

I'm in MY 6th year of none active Psa's & Csa's & of active Psa's & Csa's. I see you been on board since. February , 2017.

We tend to look here & there when thing don't go in our favor. place blame here & everywhere else. I have had the best of team response with my Csa's. If your having bad emails problem, that's not on you. Its on them. Work with the valid emails.

These Csa's & Psa's have done whats needed. SFI has done a fantastic job of building this business . They've allowed us, to be a part & the others waiting to join us.

I love my CSa's, I earn every month. I'm looking forward to even more.

I Included the getting started reminder, in all my welcome emails, it works for my team & me. E-cards are a big added plus, too! Work them.

11 posts

Co-Sponsor to New Affiliates Be Pending until email Confirm? in Suggestion Box #CSA

3 days ago

Hi, Olawale,

Do you agree, some of our Csa's, are our best workers? Me personally, I have to disagree with you on this matter. Would you say the problem lies on the individual Csa;s & Psa's to be willing to complete their registry? We can't force their hand nor Gery, "Grand Master!" & our Awesome team, to force them either.

They the individual. Csa's & Psa's, have to be willing & want to do so.

Are you sending, welcoming letters to your Csa;s & your Psa's, too? This is so very important, to both of them, Csa's 8 Psa's, too!

I know your post is on Csa's only, but we have to apply just as much efforts in our team communications, with them all!

The # 1 reason, we are rewarded & assigned Csa's, is because, they are without a sponsor or their sponsor's support. Do we as team leaders leave them hanging, too?

No, we don't. We respect the fact that they have a sponsor, but we must respect them & guide them & support just as much, as if they don't & if they do have an active sponsor or upline team period, they we are & must always be the added plus for them as they are for us, too!

To suggest team divide in any form is unhealthy for all our teams.

I personally give all my team, Psa's & Csa's, the similar respect, trust, caring, love needed passion, needed team communicating as needed. If any individual Psa's or Csa's needed my extra undivided attention, I'm there for them whole heartily!

We all go through the frustration of none active, none registering Psa's & Csa's, too. But to apply more restrictions & possible blocking or delays in our every effort to get them active, will be an even Bigger Deterrent & Disaster, in its self. Its on us to, to continue, to apply ourselves even more, too.

I personally, have to step back & change my team methods from, time to time, too. "Hey, Pamela, your team stop working or replying this week, month, some just stop working, logging in? Is it me? Is it the business?

No its their choice. You win some, you loose some, too! "Pamela", reach out to them, some will be back & some have flown on. So be it, wish them the best. Recruit more & never, ever stop working with your workers or take them, the long term ones for granted, keep them feeling brand new & cared for, most important

So I'm personally, saying to you, be encouraged, be empowered. Don't let frustration own you. Turn it into your best weapon of recruiting, team mailing, supporting strength.

Your/Our Team members, inactive, active, Psa's & Csa's, needs your/our positive respecting, trusting, caring, loving, passionate loving, belief in them & this business, up front, period. Yes, some may differ, but its alright to reachout here & release your concerns. That's what were all here for, to be here for each other & pull each other back into shape when need be.

I have my moments, too! And God bless the love & support, that snaps me back into reality check, here within our forum. Thank you, each one of you, too!

Add a little more love & caring in your team mailing & welcoming letters, some one will notice & respond, too. As for those that don't, just know you gave the best of you for their whole registered year here, once you have its not on you, Its on them.

22 posts

Help! So what happen with all my SPINS IN BID & BUILD? in Pricebenders #Compensation #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

6 days ago

Nowhere ever did I say that you or anyone else should just accept the changes, please don't put words in my mouth. I simply asked that, in the future, you look on the forum first before posting on the forum.

If you just click the "Newest" or "New Replies" tabs, for example, you'd have found multiple posts about what you were asking about. You also follow me on the forum, so you could go to your Forum tab and check my replies. Or just do a quick search at the forum. I'm not asking for much at all, but I do expect a Team Leader in her sixth year like yourself to try to HELP us and not spread negativity.

You talk about members "bowing out." But, Pamela, that's exactly why you're a Team Leader. It's your job to get the facts and lead your team. Making posts on the forum that alarm people and insinuate that we treat our partners shoddily is exactly what causes people to lose faith and leave. Remember, all of your team members are directed to read your every post!

Thanks, Pamela, I hope you understand I'm not trying to be critical but rather I'm trying to teach you leadership skills so you can become more successful.

Hi, Gery, "Grand Master!"

All that you've stated applies to each & everyone of us, right! And I do, do everything that you mention above already, but sometimes the timing is not feasible.

Let's get to know me better! Yesterday for instance, was Saturday. Supposedly my day off. Me being who I am!

My day was schedule like this:

Freshen up, log-in to SFI, handle my SFI business, team check, play a quick game or spin my bid & build....

Get into town at my local cell phone company, supposible, to pick up my new said to be in stock, only to find, I have to go back again next week, 3rd time...

Then go give some time to my volunteer group, were moving into our new building in the city limits, us volunteers offered to assist...

Then attend my 13 year old nephews, football game.. one of the players broke his arm playing, unplanned slip to the hospital, to be there as a team to support him, before his surgery...

Then its to the grocery store... on to my families house to assists with the 2 year old twins, the boy is congested with cold... I assisted by rubbing him don & comforting him with his frustration of such..re-rubbed him, till he broke the congestion & was able to breathe freely..helped feed them dinner & bath thm, get them ready for the evening & assisted till they were off, to sleep comfortable, too!

Through it all, Pamela you yourself hadn't eaten all day, fixed that!

To finish of my night..spend sometime with another one of the young ladies, I also helped to raise...shes all grown has a son, but still insisted they both have some quality time, with. "Auntie Pamela!", before their both of tonight back to their now home, in England...I'm requested again today to have Sunday lunch with them, then back to assist with the twins, after, too!

Now I haven't mention, house cleaning & laundry, in between which also must be completed, too!

I mention all of this to say: I'm a Great Team, leader, always hungry for more knowledge, learning & experiencing for my team!

Me being the busy, full fledged Woman, I am,plus always giving of myself, sometimes, there isn't enough time to waste if, my intent is to accomplish everything, in the course of my daily days!

So if need be, I have to & will fast track the process of getting it all done & achieving what it it is, I must do, to complete me & accommodate, too!

An asked question, is truly a silly question, if never asked. I asks, don't care how un-knowledgeable or knowledgeable, I maybe!

I will forever go the extra miles for my team & me!

To single me out, when there are far more senior members here asking questions & cook up far more bigger stir ups & allowed because they have far more seniors years & inside tracks, what van I say!

I've got to be me! I am me! Were all individuals from around the world, with our own unique wonderful personalities, we all help to complete each others, that's a good thing!

I love you dearly, Gery, "Grand Master!" A Z Anderson & Daneila, handle this post quit well! They both had it covered!

We have your back here, its going to be ok, everything, given time!

You to have to:

"Trust the Process!" & Trust us, too! some of us, are in this with you, for keeps! You can rest assure, we won't allow you or this business, to forsake!

We fall down but we get up! "Bet your favorite boots!

Remember, quote: "Let's Build Something Great!" Now who was it that said that

Please don't let my little humor get to you! Or my way of putting thing across rattle you either. Remember, I'm me like you are you, too!

I have the highest respect for you, especially when I'm not understanding or comprehending & I'll go the extra miles, to get a better understanding & the knowledge, I need to translate it all to my team. I'm not worried when they run or take their needed moments. I know in as much as I work hard at be there & providing support & acknowledging my team, my work is never done & yes it will always requiring starting over & reviewing & more learning & my time, too! And I will handle that, no matter what it, takes! That's my team, we are 1!

Thank you, for having this special care for me, too!

You'll know me, "Unstoppable Lady, Me, Pamela.

22 posts

Help! So what happen with all my SPINS IN BID & BUILD? in Pricebenders #Compensation #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

6 days ago

Andrew-

You are my hero. I just spun all my 150 Spins and got 16 PSAs. I am at 90% for one more. Thank you for posting that link.

-Thomas M.

Hi,Thomas,

How are you doing? I agree & 2nd that, the both of them, are my hero's, too! A Z Anderson & Daniela, too!
Thank you both for caring & just for both of you, here's our 2 Hero's trophy, for both of you, 1 each!

22 posts

6 days ago

Hi,Daniela,

Thank you for being there for me & sharing that post, you've enlighten me to so much, mercy a whole 17, 18 pages on the subject matter, wow! I wouldn't have seen all the threads if it weren't for you direct me, to them.I wish I could put so much time here, just because of the information & others experiences & knowledge, our forum, has to offer, but sometimes, I just don't have it like that. I so appreciate you, guiding me to this posts, like so many others, I'm missing out on during, the course of my daily schedule, too!

22 posts

7 days ago

Hi, Gary, "Grand Master!"

I'm not trying to upset & alarm anyone, here. The new changes & updates is upsetting in its self! To expect everyone, to just except, everything, is a bit much!

If anything, you should be more understand, this is part of the territory when new things unplanned & unexpected, or dropped on you back, to back.

You, too, have to put yourself in our shoes, too! I'm a working single woman. I'm not here 24/7 as of yet! I'm in & out taking care of my daily business, too!

Please, be patient with all of us. You must understand what its like, to have something somewhere, know you l left it there & can't find it!

For the record, I did search Tripleclicks, auction, right side of the page, then, the games, then the new alerts on our home page, too, 1st thing! When I didn't, I came here. And as you see, our forum family has set me at ease!

Please don't accuse me of trying to upset, everyone, I'm not the fall guy, The upsets are already in place.

Now if you asks me, if I'm having trouble adjusting to all the latest new changes & upgrades. I'll have to say yes & yes I'm trying my hardest, to remain here, too! Now I'm guilty!, with my team bowing out like falling soldiers, them not even responding, to any of my messages, on the new upgrades, yes!

But as you see, I'm still here! Its a sensitive time for all! Some will adjust easier & for some it will be harder, too! Who knows us getting upset the most, may end up being your very best trend setters, too!

I

22 posts

7 days ago

Bid and Build is gone but Rewardical Tokens can be exchanged now for PSA and PRM and it takes fewer bids to earn them. Your spins are not gone, I gave you a link above to spin for them.

Andy Zeus Anderson

Hi, My Dear Friend, A Z Anderson,

Your the cure for what was an instant on coming headache. I don't know if I was having a fas stroke or instant heart attack. When I didn't see my other, babies! lol! now.

I'm back now, off course, after I had my quick Saturday Spin! I spun out a complete Psa! Your Right they are all still there, for my spinning pleasure.

Gosh, another something, I will truly miss, again! with all the new changes!

I actually went to spin some to make myself happy. They were a joy, to spin, especially, like just now, I hit a 30% & the needed 10%, to earn my total Psa's. got to go back & earn the Rest, too!

As they say, the Lord giveth & taketh Away!

Thank you ever so much for coming to my aid & being there for me as you've done before, too!

22 posts

7 days ago

From the beginning, I personally always, built up 130-150 Spins, then enjoyed spinnig them out for 5-10 completed Psa's at a time! now their all gone, just vanished? What is going on?

That's my entitlement! I payed for the T-Credits, I done my bidding! i earn my Spins, were are they? That's not right!

Is this temporary or permanently, gone?

22 posts

7 days ago

Hi,

Will somebody, please fill me in? I see are Mrps are history & in with the Rewardicals.

But what happen to Bid & Build?

All my 100 plus spins have vanished? I've seen no notifications of that? Or no choice to spin them out for Psa's in exchange, before hand?

Did we just loose them? I earned them & should have been given notice, to rightfully spin them out & earn them 1st, they were mines or were they?

Someone please, please enlighten me on this?

I see no news alerts, what have I missed?

6 posts

Anybody else Watching This Auction? Talk about a Battle! :) in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TCredits #TripleClicks

7 days ago

Ops! K won it, its over, but oh, what a exciting battle, that was! Back to bidding, for me.

See our latest winners, results are there.