Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

8x SUPPORT
Pamela B.

Bermuda

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

46 posts

The Path to Silver in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

Please explain the math

Hi, Tihomir,

Sure, That's time's 50 psa's. we only need 5 active Psa's= $79.50 x 5=$397.5

It is your math and Scotts too, that is wrong.
One 125 Pack is give DC $7.95, for 2 pack is $15.90
5PSA * 2 pack is 10 packs = 10*$7.95 = $79.50

So the $79.50 is for 5 BTL purchasing 2*125 pack each

Best regards
Svend
PS. It is legal be thinking, they are buy 2 packs for $72.50, how can that be a DC higher than the purchase price.

Hi. The math is right. Just the wording, as you say Not from each, but from all 5 BTL's combined. Thanks Svend.

Hi, Scott & Svend,

I saw this, early this morn & was going to reply, but I back off & left it for,Scott, to reply, 1st. Cause, I, totally, understood, it to mean, for 5 Psa's, from, the get go. I didn't see, what you noted, Svend, until, you Posted, this, this morning.

Plus, I personally, immediately, done, the math, when, I, 1st, read, Scott's, Posts, right up, to 50 Psa's, too!

46 posts

1 day ago

Hi, Scott,

Good Morning/Good day,

As you can, see, you still have my focus & my attention, on this.

I've been brain storming on this one, very hard, strong & long, too! I've been, brain waving, what would be the best, positive, secured, method, to get this idea & plan within my team, My private Forum, e-mailing them, individually, team mailing them, via Psa's messenger/team mail, chat, stream post or as you may have read, I do have most of my team members, very active via, What's app, too. Would you suggest this to your Psa;s or your entire team of Psa's & csa's, too?

May, I asks you. what is your most effective, verified, method of ensuring, you presented, this to your team members & they've received it, too?

As you can, see you've really got my attention, n this, one & I'm not going to satisfied, till I get my teams, attention on it & I we are working on achieving, this goal within our team, too. Off course, this applies, to those that are willing, to take it, to a higher, level within, our/their teams, too.

so which would, you consider, the best method of implementing this, to & within, my team, with a staying affection, in months & years, to come

Would suggesting, this within, their welcoming/ 1st month, be to soon or too much or would that be even better, to introduce, this option, in their early, stages, too

Your expert, experience & opinion & best methods, you've already, experienced, , applying this, to & within your team, would be greatly, appreciated, by me, thank you much, in advance!

46 posts

3 days ago

Please explain the math

Hi, Tihomir,

Sure, That's time's 50 psa's. we only need 5 active Psa's= $79.50 x 5=$397.5

46 posts

5 days ago

Let's just do the math here: $79.50 x 50= $3975. right! I'm just saying, now isn't that a nice, monthly sum of the pie!

Now that's your Psa's & If your team, coaches their Psa's, to get in, that's another 5x $3975=$19875

All that is being illustrated, here, is one of many methods, available, for you to take your team & you, to a better & stable financial level, each month.

Some don't see, the Pot of Gold, at the end of the & Here, you have Someone, Testifying & giving, you living, live proof, that it is possible & its real. that's an awesome sharing, that's hope, encouragement & empowerment for all!

All we read, every week, is my sponsor, doesn't help me.

Well, let's talk about it & be glad in it, cause here's, someone, Else's sponsor, offering & sharing help, us, too!

Now, that's what I'm talking, about, SFI Forum Family, is just awesome!

46 posts

5 days ago

PS. After all, aren't we all here, to make a better monthly income.

$79.50 direct commissions, sounds, sweeter, to me. If one can afford to invest in them selves & get your team, in on it too, then why not try to duplicate this method, too.

I love dreaming, Bigger, than Big! And putting it into my daily actions, too! plus, I just wrote, this plan down, too.

You'll know me, "Unstoppable Lady!' Me, Pamela.

In life we have choices, why not be the best, you can be & leave your mark, too!

No worries, if your not here, yet, log-in, everyday, till you get, there.

I always believe in : "Trust The Process!" & "Never ever Quit You!" "Do you, till your Satisfied!"

As you were, "Enjoy this SFI Journey!" It's the, "High Roller's Guide, to Success!"

46 posts

5 days ago

Hi, Scott,

Thank you for sharing, this awesome, heads up! I appreciate you, as always!

These, moments, are what separates, you from, the rest & show cases, your greatness & the power house, true team leader you are!

You have all the tools & the key, to being a Great, Outstanding, Team Leader.

It's the gift of helping others, to rise up & teach them, too, how to reach the maximum of the success.

Thank you, this award, is just for you, on behalf of each one of us. Thank you for your unselfish, kind, warm heart, sharing, giving soul & your ability, to do business successfully & encourage & educate others, along, the way, too! Your the King of Duplicating & for doing, it so cool & humbly, thank you.

29 posts

Why the 10 TCredit Limit? in Team Building #Leadership #TCredits #Team Building

6 days ago

Hi, Olive,

And then, along came, T-Credit gift packs, for our Psa's, too!

I tried, I push hard, for them, 10, 20, per month. But as you will read, for our own security & safety, 10 is were its at. Until we grow our, team & commissions, we have, to do the best we can to promote our teams, growth, you only can afford, what you can & no more.

After all try gifting everything, some will be broke. So build & build & hang in there, as you do, too.

Think Big! Dream Bigger, than Big, it's self! Set goals, plan & put it all into daily actions. At the end of each day, say, "Done!"

Look at it this way, the 1st 10 T-Credits, are provided, for us, to gift our team members, that is a great start. Then its up, to us & team, to make, it happen, too.

31 posts

Be Reachable For Your Team! in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Sponsor

8 days ago

Hi, Elizabeta,

I agree, be reachable for your team. My team comes 1st, then me.

But if you've rowed the boat alone, as I have, I do, then, I find time to help others, on a daily bases, period. Helping other, here, is no problem, also. We do so right here, via this forum, a2a friends...etc.

Social media, has a lot of our members, there, too. Their my friends, too! My upline members are also on social media, too.

I totally, agree, somethings, are just between, team & leader, too!

But its, this Forum Family, a2a friends, support, our team & those social media friends, that have helped me, is helping my team, also. too!

I can never turn my back on those, who are there for me & my team, providing we all stay, within, SFI rules & policies.

Helping someone along, the way, is the Greatest, gift one, can ever give!

Bottomline, never take on, what you can't handle.

Your entitled, to stay in your safe space, too & be very cautious, too!

I've had one reply from, the referred, for the year! Imagine, that! The new sponsors, policy, hasn't made, team, difference for me. I do what I must do, to better, my team, always & enjoy, them, too! Absolutely!

I love my Sponsor, to death, their aware of that, too! The less attention, I get, the more, determined, I get, to go after, their chair!

And, I vow, that when I get Big, just like, them, to never, ever, stop, team mailing, my, team, cause, even thou, once, a week, maybe, to much, to asks, for at their level. I will always, make it my business, to never, turn my back on my team. I will team mail them once a month, its as simple as that! not to hard for any willing, member. SW, SW, SW! I'm learning, that, but for me, it's, Plus, (GW), Guess What! My team, can always depend on me!

Its my recipe, I'm sharing, it all the time! 'Be Unstoppable!" "Trust The Process!"

You'll know me, "Unstoppable Lady!" Me, Pamela.

PS. I love all 3 of my Sponsors & The best ever Co-Sponsor, I ever had here, no disrespect, it is what it is! Kaido Magi, years, later, he has a life time, affect on, me! i'm still, so thankful, for the time, we shared, here, too!

I love my present Co-Sponsor, too.

18 posts

Where Might Be The Video's? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

9 days ago

Hi, Ivana,

That's the one! You've hit, the Jack Pot!
That's the one featuring, none other, then, Gery, the, "Grand Master!', himself, showcasing, our Getting started, SFI video.

16 posts

Messenger not allowing me to send invitation link in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing

9 days ago

Hi, Carla,

1st of all, let me welcome you on board & wish you nothing, but the best of the best here, too.

If your referring to the SFI links, I'm afraid so, yes, facebook/facebook messenger, will indeed block them.

And please don't, attempted, to do so, repeatedly, cause, you'll risk, having your facebook account/page, blocked, too.

Some manage, with, shorten links, or facebook, paid advertisement, too. Some have problems, here, too.

I personal. have no problems, posting, are TripleClicks links & products, too. You can post them, you shouldn't have any problems, with them, OK.

25 posts

Return From Opt Out in Getting Started

9 days ago

www.sfimg.com/convert Clearly reads, either your a Tripleclicks member, that wants to convert to SFI or your a FORMER Affiliate, that wants to rejoin in.

25 posts

Return From Opt Out in Getting Started

9 days ago

Hi, Adam,

Thanks, cause, I'm reading & wondering, if I'm missing, something, new, like, now you can use, the convert link?

Instead of simple just logging=in via ID number & password. Thanks for confirming, nothing has changed.

Or simply using: www.sfimg.com/home

12 posts

Were @ it again! 500 T-Credit pack! Banging! in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TCredits #TripleClicks

15 days ago

Congratulations, goes out, to Anchor, well done!

12 posts

Were @ it again! 500 T-Credit pack! Banging! in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TCredits #TripleClicks

15 days ago

This strange Post triggered a quick visit to the Mighty TCredits page:
www.tripleclicks.com/MightyTCredits
There is no "500-TCredit pack" there.

I did not see Where we "were at it, again" so continued to monitor the Thread.

Eventually, I clued into viewing the PB Auctions BUT am still confused -- is this a 'New' Auction 'pack' -- packing in 4,153-VP?
www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=63881
Can not find a relevant News Notification or Forum Thread announcing it.

Please be more illuminating when creating future Threads

Respectfully,
Stephen D

Hi, Stephen,

Just for you, OK.

500-T-Credit Pack, T-Credit-500 Pack. Did you, win, the T-Credit 500 Pack?

12 posts

15 days ago

"Black-panther!", Has to go, Me-ow, elsewhere, keep me updated. I wanted him, bad, but will meet again, maybe, the next 500 T-credit pack!

I'll be back, for a re-Match, watch me, RooOOOar! "Unstoppable Lady!"

12 posts

15 days ago

Thought, I -out, the 1st opponent, "S", but he keeps coming at me harder & harder. I had my fun, duty, calls!

12 posts

15 days ago

Were at it, again, this morning! 500 t-Credit pack, Banging!

41 posts

300 TCredit Pack Auction, Banging! in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TCredits #TripleClicks

16 days ago

Hi, You'll,
Thank you, so much for keeping me, updated. How exciting, to pop off, for work & how sweet of each of you, to keep, me posted, play buy, bid by bid. Now winner, wasn't the original, challenger, he came on board, 2nd, the original, was "DG..., he quit, just after, the $200, mark. Did he join, back in, too?

Congratulation, to the winner! Wow, "Big Dogs!", are back!