Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

9x SUPPORT
Helen E.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

22 posts

Leadership Pages - have they fallen away? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

4 days ago

H Gilbert

Like you - I too am interested and would appreciate more feedback on WHAT and HOW our team leaders have changed their leadership pages. It's wonderful to hear that many team leaders DO update their leadership pages regularily, but it would be more helpful to SHARE what they do and how they share new information. I am not good at blogs and would love to know ,just within the leadership page, how I can add value to my team..

I appreciate all the responses to this post, thank you.

22 posts

Leadership Pages - have they fallen away? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

5 days ago

Hello friends

With all the many many exciting changes at SFI, I have been feeling under pressure to revamp my leadership page. I have to admit I have not done this on a regular basis!! and in fact not since I first became a Team Leader or shortly thereafter!! (I am ashamed to admit).

I remember when I first joined SFI six years ago, it was one of the first places I went to look, to see what my upline recommended, advised and encouraged me to do as a new Affiliate. I got a lot of insight and motivation from reading the sound advise and suggestions I found there.

With no intention of being critical or pointing fingers (as I said, I have not updated my leadership page in years!) I decided to go and check out my "upline" to see what they were recommending or suggesting to their new Affiliates and team members. I was quite surprised to find that some, if not most of my upline,have not updated their leadership pages since 2014 /2015.

In the early days of becoming a team leader I used to offer competitions and gifts but got so little response I gave up.
Do new Affiliates still visit their upline's leadership pages? If they see I haven't posted anything in years, this can only be off-putting and discouraging.

Is this an area I (we) are overlooking that is critical to motivating and encouraging our newbies? I know I for one have failed in this area. We used to have to visit our leadership page at least once a month (if I recall correctly) in order to turn our leadership page green. This forced us to keep active I guess.

Just my thoughts and hoping for some ideas on getting my leadership page updated and exciting.
Kind regards
Helen

291 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Natasa Dimevska! in Recognition

8 days ago

Congratulations Natasa

Well done!

May your future in SFI be a huge success!

36 posts

In yesterdays Biz Quiz in Suggestion Box

9 days ago

The Bizz Quizz questions really do make us search sometimes! Phew!
It's good though as we have to explore all sorts of places to find the answer!

I do agree with the point Svend is trying to make and that is the restrictions on image size should form part of the rules.

I enjoy Bizz Quizz and find it very challenging .

23 posts

Let this FREE Gateway get signups for you like they did for Me! in Getting Started #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

15 days ago

Hi Tommy

How many clicks on advertising sites do you do a day to get all this free advertising?
I tried it for a while but it became exhausting. You have to click on hundreds of links a day to earn the credits.
Who has that sort of time available to just sit and click on banners etc?

I'm interested to know how many sites and how many clicks you have to perform every day to earn the credits to benefit from the free advertising. Please explain this in more detail.

You keep posting how easy it is to advertise for FREE but you haven't explained in detail what this entails, how many thousands of ads you have to view to earn credits etc. Free advertising is definitely out there, but please be open about how much time one needs to commit to FREE advertising to be as successful at it as you are.

21 posts

SFI badges in Getting Started #Team Building #TripleClicks

26 days ago

Hi Nouta

The PB (Pricebenders)Green streak badge is awarded for : You need to place at least 1 bid on auction to turn tab from red to green ...and keep doing this every day to earn the streak.

This badge is awarded based on the number of consecutive days that you've turned the PB tab green. A streak of 5 days earns the basic badge and 100 Badge Quest points, 60 days adds bronze trim and 200 Badge Quest points, 180 days adds silver trim and 300 Badge Quest points, and 365 days adds gold trim and 400 Badge Quest points.

The EZ Green streak badge is awarded for: You need to spend at least 1 TCredit on any EZ game and keep doing this every day to earn the streak.

This badge is awarded based on the number of consecutive days that you've turned the EZ tab green. A streak of 5 days earns the basic badge and 100 Badge Quest points, 60 days adds bronze trim and 200 Badge Quest points, 180 days adds silver trim and 300 Badge Quest points, and 365 days adds gold trim and 400 Badge Quest points.
Hope this helps

9 posts

Very very strange in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi John

Perhaps you should take a screenshot and send to support to look into. I have not seen this myself, but will check it out.
Thanks

19 posts

Financial Background in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Marketing #Sales

about 1 month ago

Very healthy!
I've been with SFI for over 6 years and they have NEVER failed me!
Get started and start your business - it's up to you to make it succeed.

42 posts

If I don't have money to buy product I can't make it in SFI? in Miscellaneous #Compensation

about 1 month ago

Hi Victor

Please read all the good advise and help that has been offerred in this thread.
You are not a VICTIM ! Please do not label yourself a victim, because of circumstances you find yourself in.
Most people who join SFI have very little or no money, they join because of the business opportunity that is offerred and remember this is offerred to you for free with all tutorials, support, gateways etc., and so much advice and help from fellow affiliates too!.

There are many ways to make money with SFI, do not rely on others - your upline or downline, to do this for you.
If you want to succeed you need to start applying the different strategies to make this work for you. Have you tried advertising, recruiting, selling TripleClicks products? This is YOUR business. Don't give up, try something new every day and keep pursuing your dream and strive to reach your goals! If we are fortunate to have active sponsors we may find they can help us along the way, and we are truely grateful for any help we get. But even if they cannot or don't help, at the end of the day, this is your business and it is up to you to make a success of it - or not!
Aim HIGH and Dream BIG!
AND WORK HARD!
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards
Helen

20 posts

Brain Sprint - Wrong choice of answers in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Question was - Which country did Cheescake originate from?.
The correct answer is Greece, but Greece was not an option.
So you lose the points by selecting a wrong answer anyway!

I am enjoying this game but finding there have been a number of WRONG answers.

The History of Cheesecake and Cream Cheese - ThoughtCo
www.thoughtco.com › ... › History & Culture › Inventions › Famous Inventions
Apr 16, 2017 - Cheesecake is believed to have originated in ancient Greece. Historians believe that cheesecake was served to the athletes during the first Olympic Games held in 776 B.C.

27 posts

Invest $12 Per Month and Build Your Business in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Good Job Kimberly!!

It's amazing how you can turn adversity (not having much money)into potential INVESTMENT.
When money is short we can often just block out any opportunity because we think we cannot afford it! But that $12 per month you are investing probably equates to 3-4 cups of coffee at a take-out??

Congratulations on seeing the BIG picture and moving forward with whatever you have at the moment to invest in your business. I commend and congratulate you for your entrepreneural insight.

I hope may affiliates will consider your lead and follow!

Kindest regards
Helen

156 posts

Please pray for my husband in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

Dear Caroline

I will be praying for you and your husband.

My husband has also undergone cancer surgery, 5 heart bypasses, diabetic kidney failure, and has been in hospital 3 times this year, having undergone a full shoulder replacement. I too had to travel an hour each way to visit him in hospital, so can FULLY appreciate the enormous stress you are under. Taking your Mom-in-law along too must simply exhaust you!!!

The Lord knows and will undertake for you and give you strength. We pray for a full recovery for your husband.
Try and rest as much as you can. Not always possible I know, but you need to look after yourself too.

Kindest regards
Helen

6 posts

Getting Started Video in Getting Started #Getting Started

2 months ago

Thanks for your replies.

I commend those who have made their own videos but as Clarence stated, this is not something all of us can do or have the time or know-how to do.
I also wonder about the accuracy of home made videos and if they may lead to more confusion?? Especially if they are not updated regularly?!

There are so many changes at SFI as we have seen over the years and unless leaders are vigilant about keeping their videos up to date, I wouldn't like to risk sending my team to youtube in the hopes they will learn anything especially if they will not get the correct training or help.

SFI has so much training material, thousands of articles, lessons, an abundance of materials to learn the business - IF you are willing to READ! I enjoy reading and learning, BUT the majority of people want quick answers and do not want to read. So my suggestion to SFI is to produce say 10 Introduction videos (not too long) to cover, getting started, daily, weekly, monthly actions, finding your way around the home page, where to find your gateways and how to use them, TripleClicks sales and advertising etc.

I think we lose most of our signups because there is just SO much information it is overwhelming to anyone who is not used to studying or reading or may have a language barrier. Some quick simple videos to get them started MAY make the difference. I would be far happier having regularly updated videos done officially by SFI than hoping new signups find something on youtube made by who knows, and how outdated they may be.

Please note, I am not criticising anyone who has made their own videos, I just believe updated official videos made by SFI would be very appealing to new recruits, as an additional training platform. Maybe we wouldn't lose thousands of recruits a day because of the mountain of information they have to read to understand the business!

6 posts

Getting Started Video in Getting Started #Getting Started

2 months ago

Hi Gery

I know there is this video on youtube
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxLOru7lNjY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxLOru7lNjY
[/url]
It would be great to have an updated version since there have been so many wonderful changes at SFI!
I would love to send an easy to follow video to my new recruits.
I hope I am not asking for something that has already been requested. I don't have a lot of time spare to check the forum every day. I'm sorry if this question has already been posted.

If SFI has an updated video, where would I find the link and is it something new signups can find easily?
Thanks for an exciting year ahead with SFI!

Kind regards
Helen

16 posts

What to do when CSA will not communicate? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

Dear Mirjana

It can be very frustrating trying to get a response from both PSA's and CSA's but don't take it personally.

I sent an ecard to a PSA the other day inviting them to let me know how I could help them with their SFI business and I got an email with a money bag emogi and the word 'money' - that was it! Like - you asked how you could help.... send money!!! no hello, no explanation, no thanks for asking, just "money"!!!!!

All we can do is be there for our PSA's and CSA's if they need help and ask. We are not here to supply them with money or anything other than assistance they may need in understanding the business. In order to do this we need to communicate with them. Remember many people who join are wanting to make quick riches, so they will fall away when they realise they need to do some work!
Work with the workers and don't worry about the rest! They are not serious about a future or developing their business, they just have the begging bowl out and want hand-outs.

7 posts

EZ Streaks in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

No, my idea was purely to create an alternative streak. We don't have to maintain ALL the streaks every day unless you want to!!
I am not enjoying Zackjack so much any more as it takes SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much time to get 3 x 21's. TIME IS MY ENEMY!
I would like to play Knockout Trivea for example, and get a streak on that game instead of suffering through Zackjack when I just do not have the time but want to keep a streak going!
It's just six of one or the other I guess, because we all are different in what we want and enjoy doing.

I believe there are more games coming so it's exciting anticipating what is to come.!!!!

7 posts

EZ Streaks in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

I play Grandmaster poker and zackjack every day and try to maintain my 'streak'.
Is there any reason why we cannot have a Trivea Streak or any of the other EZ games included in the streaks?

10 posts

Buying Capacity in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor

4 months ago

Hi Skumar

I do believe that is correct. As your PSA is in the USA, they will receive USA CSA's on the exchange.

9 posts

PB Rewardicals in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #Rewardical #TripleClicks

4 months ago

Hi Dolores

I am pretty sure Rewardicals will become available in due course. It's probably on 'the cards' already!

4 posts

Knockout Trivia - reminder button in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

4 months ago

Thanks Randy and Sead
I actually don't want to be notified by cell phone, I also do not want constant or incessant reminders of new games about to start. As I said I play now and again! Whilst working I usually ignore my cellphone. I work on my laptop 9-10 hours a day and if I want a quick chill, to take a 5 minute breather and play a game, I want to be notified of a reminder by a bell or something, and just quickly switch over to the games tab and play.

I also do not want to be looking at my screen for 3 - 5 minutes waiting for the next game.

So if it's a big issue to put a reminder button on the 'game in progress' screen, then that's fine. I just wont play. It was just a simple suggestion that obviously is too much to accommodate. I'll just take my chances as and when I think of it and if a game is in progress I will ignore it and carry on with my work!

I would suggest then that on the screen shown above SFI REMOVE the suggestion to "set a reminder below to receive an alert" - a bit pointless if you there isn't anything there to do that, wouldn't you say?!

4 posts

Knockout Trivia - reminder button in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

4 months ago

From time to time I like to play Knockout Trivia but often find there is a "live" game going on.
The message on the screen says -

BUT there is no button ON THIS SCREEN to set a reminder! (There is a button if no live game is in progress)

Needless to say I get tied up with something else and miss the next game!

Is it possible to have a reminder button during "live" games - for the next one?

61 posts

New Member Pack (NMP) now comes with Rewardicals! in SFI News #Rewardical #VersaPoints

5 months ago

Hi Gery
Sadly we are not going to get MANY new signups willing to pay out $20 in the first 10 days. I personally have never had a single affiliate do this in my team. So I guess we (I) am "dead in the water" so to speak!Please team leaders correct me if I am wrong here and you have had great results.

Raising the price reduces the statistic even further. (Perhaps I am wrong in my view on this, how many new affiliates actually do buy into the 10 day NMP?) Is it a good or low percentage - we need to know????

My thought is to get new affiliates to buy in to a reasonable initial financial commitment. With the millions of registered affiliates, how many are actually active? I see the problem being that yes, we attract affiliates but cannot keep them because it is too hard to succeed past month 2 without buying in or selling.
People without money need nurturing not force to buy in, but the only way is either make sales (unlikely in first few months) or recruit amazing people or pay in.
Secondly, we are unlikely to get sponsors contributing to the additional cost. So the bottom line is how is SFI going to make joining attractive enough that we all win? You say you lose money on every NPM , is that on initial cost or long term projection? Rewardicals are great but they are a new concept so how are we going to attract and KEEP new signups when RW are such an unknown? we are talking about their first 24 hours to understand!!!
Don't get me wrong. I love SFI and aim to be here a very long time. Just need help on how to proceed. Living in South Africa is not easy.