Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

9x SUPPORT
Helen E.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

47 posts

Edit Post in forum in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

9 days ago

Glad to help Shelley.
Good luck with your posts!!!

19 posts

Language Please! in Eager Zebra

9 days ago

Muhammad thank you

Your young nephew is correct!
Well done!!
The English language is difficult. I am most impressed that he picked this error up if English is not his first language.

47 posts

Edit Post in forum in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

9 days ago

Just a suggestion to anyone wanting to make a long post. (Especially if you have internet problems!)

First write / prepare your post in 'Word' and do all your editing there. At least in word it generally 'autosaves' regularly.
Then when you are satisfied your grammar, spelling and references are correct, you can go to the forum and start your thread (copy and pasted from your 'Word' document).

Then all you have to do is insert any images etc and 'post'.

58 posts

SFI Builder Bundle now comes with Rewardicals! in SFI News #Marketing #Team Building

13 days ago

Thanks Lori

SFI just gets better and better!!

Thank you Gery for everything. This is great news to kick off 2018!!

41 posts

new affilates asking in forum instead of their sponsors in Getting Started #Getting Started

16 days ago

Hi Dakshesh

I know it can be frustrating getting basic questions asked at the FORUM and of course that is what we as Sponsors should be answering.
However, all of us were new at SFI once and we all have benefited from the quick responses, good advice and friendly help we have received at the Forum.

Consider this..... many Affiliates have inactive Sponsors and Co-Sponsors, so who can they turn to??
Please be patient with newbies, The fact they are asking questions is very encouraging and hopefully we all can help them in their walk towards success.

24 posts

Online shoping ??? in Ask Gery #Localvantia #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi Sukhpal

That is a very good question. I do not have the answer but know that Gery and his team work tirelessly to bring new options and expand the potential of TripleClicks and SFI all the time. Maybe this is something we will see in the future.

In the meantime, I'm sure there are many items including TCredits, PSA's etc., that you can purchase and earn VP, Rewardicals & MRP from to grow your SFI business.
Best wishes for a successful future with SFI.
Kind regards
Helen

20 posts

The beginning of the month or the end of the month? in Getting Started #Leadership

about 1 month ago

Hi Adelina

Welcome to SFI!!

Personally I prefer to get my EA qualifying VP at the beginning of the month! I don't like leaving things to the last minute.
There is no pressure though, if you want to leave it to the end of the month that is entirely up to you!

Best wishes for a successful business with SFI.
Kind regards
Helen

105 posts

TC Direct products now come with Rewardicals in SFI News #Localvantia #Rewardical #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

I would also like to know what will be happening to this offer. Will the rewardical offer equate in terms of VP earned?

24 posts

Got Rewardicals? Get some CSAs! in SFI News #Rewardical #Team Building

about 1 month ago

This looks like a great offer!
BUT

I am so used to thinking in TCredits and MRPS my mind is a bit confused trying to equate Rewardicals???

Is there a simple "exchange rate" that could help us understand the cost/value?

Loving the changes in SFI, just trying to understand them all.

6 posts

Are MRP being replaced with Rewardicals in Ask Gery #Compensation #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi Gery
I'm not sure if I have missed an announcement about MRP's? Just want to know if they are being fazed out and being replaced with Rewardicals?

If so, how will the transition be done?

Maybe I am "jumping the gun" but the changes are happening fast in SFI !!!

All very exciting and motivating
Thank you

55 posts

New Second Home CSAs in Team Building #CSA #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I always look forward to receiving my second home CSA's!!

In the past I have been very blessed with being GIVEN CSA's that have actually become important members of my team!!

We are very fortunate to be given yet another opportunity of building our teams and we should be grateful. Sure, many of them are and have been inactive, but see it as a challenge and try your best as an awesome sponsor /team leader to get them motivated.

105 posts

Bigger, better Daily Crown! in SFI News #Contests #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Thank you Gery!

This is fantastic news, it gives everyone an even greater chance at winning!

We need to encourage our PSA's & PRM's to enter and not only increase their chances of benefiting but our own too. This is a great motivational tool, once again.

7 posts

Can I Reviewing won Pricebender auctions in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi Kolade

Congratulations on your win!

Go to your TripleClicks Member centre and click on order history
www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/order_status.php

You will see your orders that have been paid for there.

25 posts

Perfect Hit OR Perfect Score In PTP Contests in Pricebenders #Contests #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders

2 months ago

Well Bing, you win every day so I'm sure it won't be long before you win the perfect score too!

34 posts

Promo Bid Options in Suggestion Box #Pricebenders #TCredits #VersaPoints

2 months ago

Hi Shelley

Thanks for your response, however, I think you are mistaken by your comment above. No-one has said they do not like Promo-bids, including myself. We LOVE Promo bids and love the fact that SFI reward us for so many thing!!
Being able to use them when we can benefit the most was the suggestion - that is all.

Gery has responded to this, so it's not an issue. SFI have something better planned

34 posts

3 months ago

[quote

This subject about Promo Bids is exasperating.

I still cannot get over the complaining about receiving a gift (reward) because the gift (reward) is not convenient to use when you want to use it. It's either the convenience or lack of understanding what Promo Bids are. Believe it or not, there are a lot more of us who are appreciative. We plan our time accordingly, or as one the previous threads suggest, use Bid Assist, etc. Many of us have won auctions with Promo Bids and I will be sad to see this unique program go.

Finally, I think that no matter what changes are made, they will not be good enough. Let's hope that is not the case.]
George
Firstly you are incorrect in your statement that there is complaining. I think I have made myself more than clear that I am NOT complaining about Promo bids -I am SIMPLY asking for an option to use them when I need to.
Secondly, not all Promo bids are free, some come as a benefit of achieving certain status. This status does not come for free. So these promo bids are an extra you get for maintaining your status, which you have paid for!
Please do not assume that my comments are complaining. I am entitled to have an opinion and I am also entitled to share my view point. I find it very irritating that when anyone has a viewpoint contrary to others, it is construed as complaining. I AM NOT COMPLAINING - I am just SUGGESTING AN OPTION TO CHOOSE. Your assumption that I am not appreciative of these Promo Bids is also incorrect. You simply have not grasped the concept of my post.

34 posts

3 months ago

Well, there you go - I am de-stressing as we speak!
Always looking forward to new ideas and better solutions!!
Thanks Gery

but.... i just want to place a bid!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and get my VP

34 posts

3 months ago

Hi Thomas
To begin with I thought as you do, so I just bid them away! But actually there is a great advantage to having these promo bids - we are not using Tcredits, so have an advantage of bidding the 10,20 or 30 promo bids (we have EARNED through Badge Quest), without it costing us a TCredit and when they run out we can continue to use TCredits if we want to be a contender in an auction.
As many have testified we can win auctions by using them, so why flaunt them I want to use them WHEN IT SUITS ME TO BID ON AN AUCTION.
Promo Bids are an asset and I do not want to waste them. That is all!

34 posts

3 months ago

Hi Zagorka

I am not talking about winning free Promo bids, I am talking about Promo bids you have earned through participating and achieving badge quest status.

"Level four, Grand Master, is the first of two elite levels in Badge Quest. To attain the Grand Master level in Badge Quest, it's no longer about the quantity of badges you have. Instead, qualification is now based on the point values we've assigned to each badge (the harder the badge is to attain, the more points it is worth). If the total points value of your collected badges puts you in the top 200 of all players, congratulations, you're a Badge Quest Grand Master!
As a Grand Master, you also qualify for MONTHLY prizes! Yes, every month that you're a Grand Master, you'll automatically receive these prizes:

20 free TCredits
30 free Promo Bids
200 bonus VersaPoints
200 free MRP
5 free bonus entries in the Daily Grand
Entry in the big "Badge Bounty"cash drawing"

I have not achieved this for free. So you are on the wrong track here, I love Promo bids, I have EARNED THEM and all I am suggesting is that we have an option WHEN we want to use them.

34 posts

3 months ago

Hi GT

Firstly, I am NOT complaining about Promo Bids! I LOVE it that I get this as a benefit of achieving Grand Master every month, which I PAY FOR.
I am simply asking for an OPTION to use my PROMO BIDS as and when I choose to! I WANT to earn my VP every day and I also want to use my promo bids when I have the time and opportunity to bid for something I want. I am NOT complaining about Promo bids at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just want to have an option, that is all.
If Gery deems to remove this as a benefit of Badge Quest, then I will also have to decide whether to continue with it or not.

34 posts

3 months ago

Hi Simona
Thanks for the tip, but why must I use 2 TCredits just to get my daily VP?
I would like to have the option of using TCredits to bid and not be forced to use UP my promo bids or for that matter - have to double up on the TCredits every day to get my VP!

34 posts

3 months ago

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=82107

This was posted 6 months ago! Have we made any progress yet?

As a Grand Master I earn 30 Promo bids. I WANT to use those Promo bids as and when it suits me.
As it still stands we are FORCED to use the "FREE BIDS" first before we can bid with a TCredit.

I was hoping by this month we would see an option!
Surely by now IT should have made it possible to give us an alternative - BID with a TCredit OR use your Promo bids???

I would like to keep my daily VP at 14-15 per day minimum, which includes at least 1 bid per day using a TCredit. I do not like being forced to use my promo bids BEFORE I can use a TCredit option. As this is meant to be a benefit I feel I am being manipulated into quickly wasting my promo bids in order to get my daily VP. For the past months I have just wasted my promo bids to get the VP but will just forfeit it from now on.

What is the benefit to Affiliates who want to maximize their daily VP by forfeiting their promo bids?

14 posts

Using TCredits in lieu of Promo Bids in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TCredits #TripleClicks

3 months ago

This was posted 6 months ago! Have we made any progress yet?

As a Grand Master I earn 30 Promo bids. I WANT to use those Promo bids as and when it suits me.
As it still stands we are FORCED to use the "FREE BIDS" first before we can bid with a TCredit.

I was hoping by this month we would see an option!
Surely by now IT should have made it possible to give us an alternative - BID with a TCredit OR use your Promo bids???

I would like to keep my daily VP at 14-15 per day minimum, which includes at least 1 bid per day using a TCredit. I do not like being forced to use my promo bids BEFORE I can use a TCredit option. As this is meant to be a benefit I feel I am being manipulated into quickly wasting my promo bids in order to get my daily VP. For the past months I have just wasted my promo bids to get the VP but will just forfeit it from now on. What is the benefit to Affiliates who want to maximise their daily VP by forfeiting their promo bids?

45 posts

K.O.W. (Knock Out Waiting) in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

100% Agreement from me too Randy.
Very good suggestion.
I too would play many more games if it weren't for the long waits!