Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

53x SUPPORT
Wayne C.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

10 posts

Prices on TripleClicks in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

3 days ago

Hello Aleksandar T,

Aliexpress is a drop shipper from China - the majority of their products are cheaply made and of low quality.

When you order products from a ECA that uses Aliexpress you may have to wait anywhere from 2 to 4 months to receive your products because Aliexpress will only ship overseas when a cargo container is full.

When I shop in TripleClicks I look for ECAs from my own country and for products of good quality. And as long as the price is within a decent range I will buy it - I do not care what else is on the market - I am making purchases from my own store known as TripleClicks.

To Your Success

15 posts

CSA in Pricebenders

5 days ago

Hello Ogedegbe F.

Please don't refer to your newly won CSA as an "it" - that CSA is a person just like you.

Remember everyone in SFI is someone's CSA including you - we are not "it's"

To Your Success

21 posts

TCEP share value increases in Compensation #Compensation #Team Building

8 days ago

e way I see the figures now, I will need to have a team that will produce at least 4 and 1/2 times as much as Oct 2016 to get the same amount of commissions today.

21 posts

8 days ago

Scott L,

I find it so hard to be so called optimistic when my team activity has almost tripped over last year and every month this year I have seen my commissions drop - every month Gery has dangled the carrot in front of us and said it is going up next month with this new program and every month commissions drop again. So many new thing has been added this year and nothing has worked except to lower the omissions. If the value of the VP is going up as you are saying then tell me why the commissions are still going down as they are and as they did in Oct even though my team did great in October greater than three times as much as Oct of 2016

12 posts

My selling items are not displayed in ECA Program #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

8 days ago

Hello Zoran C,

All is OK now - I see the moderators have removed the posted items the one you made and the one Biljana a. made - it is easy to get carried away and post something that isn't allowed we all have done it including me.

To Your Success

21 posts

8 days ago

Hello Scott.

Sorry to say - I don't see it that way.

This October my commissions were lower than last year in October and I have more than twice the active team than I had a year ago - commissions have steady been dropping every month over the past year.

To Your Success - (if there is any)

12 posts

My selling items are not displayed in ECA Program #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

8 days ago

Hello Zoran C.

You are breaking the forum rules by posting your ECA products here on the public forum - it is strictly forbidden

11 posts

Banners Wanted! in Suggestion Box #Marketing

21 days ago

Hello Denis A.

As far as making your own Banners - you must be a Silver Team Leader or higher to produce an banner, landing page or mime or printed text for an ad.

You will have to be happy with the ones that SFI provides or get one of your Silver (or higher) up-line leaders to make and get it approved for you.

To Your Success

26 posts

Great Answers in the Forum in Miscellaneous #Leadership

23 days ago

Hello Kay,

Personally I have always tried to reply to questions being asked by giving answers of what I have learned through experience and when ever I deem it necessary at the end of my post I will include a link to solidify the answer given.

The problem is - when I do that I get jumped on for giving personal experience - I am told my answer is to long or my answer is only good in my case and it does not represent ALL of SFI affiliates.

There is no way that every answer given in the forum can pertain to every person in SFI or TripleClicks - We should be open enough to gain from answers submitted by those sharing through experience.

I would rather gain my knowledge by those sharing through experience than those sharing from a copy and paste job.

To Your Success

13 posts

Why can't I see a Leadership Page? in Ask Gery #Leadership

about 1 month ago

Hello Iselie I.

You are not allowed to see any other persons "leadership page" unless you are in their down-line. In other words only your PSAs and CSAs can see your leadership page.

This has nothing to do with the private forums for team leaders.

To Your Success

14 posts

Diversity..,,Do's and Don'ts in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor

2 months ago

Hello Donald K.

I have backed off from answering questions on the forum because I have was told I have to apologize to the forum community for saying something which I never said. I was accused of calling other forum members "fraudsters and cheaters" which I never did that. I just stated that "IF" so and so is done it would be fraud"

When all was said and done - I saw that Gery put his stamp of approval to the post where I was being told I have to come and apologize to every one.

If I have to apologize because I posted the truth without accusing anyone of anything except to state that it could possibly lead to fraud - than why post anything at all.

To Your Success

28 posts

Making Purchases on TC with a friend or relatives Payment card in Sales #TCredits #Team Building #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Hello Bill B.

What you are asking this man to do is against the rules. You are telling him to circumvent the system to gain commissions on what he is having bought for himself. If he follows your suggestion and then gets caught he could lose his affiliate-ship with SFI.

To Your Success

16 posts

Where is my green streak badge? in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

3 months ago

If you miss just one day of not turning the PB and EZ tabs green you will lose the badges.

To Your Success

33 posts

Quality Posts in Suggestion Box #Leadership

3 months ago

Hello Randy I,

Your suggestion does have merit and I can see a reason for developing some kind of system to clean up the forum as far as "good or bad answers" being given.

I do see a flaw in the star rating for the posted comments - Those with huge teams would simply tell their down-lines to go vote on my post answers. (which is going on now - because many posts that contain incorrect information are getting lots of "likes" simply to encourage the one making the post).

I do believe something is needed, the current system is flooded with redundant answers that have no value except for the one posting (trying to gain likes). I have seen several posts that have less than seven words get several likes. The forum was designed to share information that can help our affiliates and our SFI business grow and that can not be done with such a small number of words.

To Your Success

3 posts

Will SFIbe my main source of income in the future? in Inspiration/Testimonials

3 months ago

"This is my genealogy"

My friend Omkar Raj T. As your Co-Sponsor I can say you are doing a great job and am proud to have you as one of my top CSAs.

That is a good post to make except for one thing - when using screen shots of your team or anything off SFI and Tripleclicks pages you must make sure that threre is no "private" information or product information or ECA store names being shown in those screen shots.

One thing that is showing is all your teams ID numbers - this is not allowed on the forum my friend - I know you are new so I am just trying to help you make better post in the forum without breaking any rules.

Just trying to help - Keep up the Great work Omkar - your on your way to the top.

54 posts

Can I give a TCard to a family member who lives at my address? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

4 months ago

Hello Gilbert M,

I will not apologize to anyone here - I did not say that anyone was committing fraud - I said it opens the door to fraud - and I still stand on what I said

If SFI is allowing us to have PRMs that live in our own home - then tell me what is to stop the fraud that will happen?!! And I know it will -

What I have said - I know I am right - you cannot have PRMS living in the same house as a Affiliate in SFI because of possible fraud.

So go ahead and do it - if you get caught than I hope you get canned.

I have put in a ticket because I believe this is important enough to stop the spread of something that can open the doors to massive fraud. I did not say that is what you are doing - I said it could be done - so it should not be allowed.

If it is allowed than I know that fraud is already taking place and a huge investigation show take effed ct immediately to find those who are doing it NOW,

I still find it super hard to believe people like you and others think it is OK to have a system in place that can and will produce fraud accounts just to get commissions off their own personal purchases. And I have a idea that it is going on because so many of you responding to this thread are saying that it is OK to do. It is NOT OK and I know if Gery stepped in which I have asked him to do he would also say the same thing!!!

54 posts

Can I give a TCard to a family member who lives at my address? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

4 months ago

Hello Everyone,

I really cannot believe how many “Team Leaders” and forum “Gurus are saying it is OK to have PRMs that live at the same address as a PSA.

The VP concerned is that that big a a deal – what is – the commissions that are paid out because of the PRM buying something in TripleClicks.

When you buy at TripleClicks who gets the commissions from that purchase – Your sponsor does.!

What you are not seeing is: how many affiliates would cheat the system to gain commissions on their own purchases. You would only have to have your family member order what you personally want and than pay your family member cash for doing it. When the sale goes through – you end up getting the commissions instead of your sponsor. And a lot of you are saying this is OK!!!

I know there would be thousands of affiliates that would start cheating the system by doing exactly what I am saying. There are a lot of dishonest people in this world and SFI gets their share of them.

I would hate to know that commissions that I should have received went to someone who is cheating the system and stealing the commissions I should have received.

Those that are telling others that it is OK to do this is misleading new affiliates and also stating that it is OK to committed fraud and circumvent the system – I call it embezzlement – because that is what it would be – taking commissions for your own purchase and stealing them from the one who should be awarded those commissions.

I am really Shocked! To see how many Team leaders and Gurus are agreeing that it is OK to have PRMs within the same household and teaching others about doing this – and I also am equally as shocked as to why you cannot see how that would not be bad business, fraud and maybe even against the law in some states.

I know what I have mentioned above would take place because we do not live in a perfect world – many people are constantly looking for ways to cheat, steal, and commit fraud and allowing PRMs at the same mailing address (household) would open the door for exactly that.

And if SFI found out that someone is doing that they would be kicked out of SFI (Ihope!!)

54 posts

4 months ago

[b]
Think about it a minute Gilbert,

Say I sign up someone in my house as a TripleClicks member - and instead of putting my personal order through TripleClicks I put it through my my family member that lives with me in my house then because that person is a member I would get the commissions on that purchase because I enrolled her - this is not allowed - and it would be going on big time if SFI allowed this to happen. Can you imagine how many thousands of affiliates would cheat the system if this was allowed - thousands of dollars of commissions would be lost by affiliates putting orders through their own family members.

That is why you can not have TripleClicks members that live with you.

54 posts

4 months ago

Hello Gilbert M,

NO - that is not allowed

That opens the door to fraud and "stacking" - Cannot be of the same address

To Your Success

49 posts

For what reason do you have to use PromoBids all in one go? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

4 months ago

Hello Kirsten R,

Did you really have to start a second page of complaining about receiving a FREE GIFT from SFI.

Promo Bids are great - use them to win a auction - gain TCredits in flash draws and quite complaining about your REWARDS.

Send in a ticket and tell Admin not to send you any Promo Bids because every time they do you will come to the forum and start another thread of complaining

I see a lot of UNGRATEFUL affiliates here

10 posts

Implementation of a choice between PromoBids and TCredits in Suggestion Box #Pricebenders #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

4 months ago

Hello Kirsten R,

I really find it hard to understand - SFI gives us a free gift - it gets a lot of new affiliates excited to get involved with the auctions and takes away their fears of bidding. And the forum fills up with those who complain because they received a free gift.

Hey look - if you don't want the Promo Bids than please find a way to give them to me - I will go use them up winning a auction and/or winning flash draws all for FREE!!

Don't complain - ENJOY!!

7 posts

Private posts in United States

4 months ago

Hello Marie E,

If you make a "post" in the forum it is open to everyone on the forum to see.

Now if you have a really important subject that cannot be answered by just putting in a regular support ticket and it really needs Gery's take on the matter than submit your ticket with "Attention Gery" in the heading.

Please realize that Gery is the President of the company and has thousands and thousands of affiliates that would love to take advantage of contacting him for personal information or help - this of course cannot be done - so make sure what you need to share with Gery is extremely important.

To Your Success

16 posts

ECA Shipping Charges in ECA Program #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

4 months ago

Hello Jan S,

When I ship multiple items to a customer from my ECA I have always sent them a "refund" check from my store to cover any extra charges they paid -

By doing this I have received repeated orders from them because they were impressed with the "refund" - When I get a "repeat" customer - (ordered more than once) I send them a refund check for the total cost of the shipping as a nice reward to them for being a repeat customer.

This kind of action has kept my store in more sales.

To Your Success

3 posts

2nd & 3rd generation advancement in North America #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

4 months ago

Hello Carlena M,

As it says: support of a PSA (Personally Sponsored Affiliate) - your second and third generations are not your PSAs

To Your Success

14 posts

Do You Focus On Selling TC Produts Rather Than Growing A Team? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

4 months ago

Hello Tommie K,

I know that sales in Internet marketing is the most important aspect of a great income from a marketing company like SFI and others.

I have one major problem is dealing with sales through TripleClicks - Many customers that I have worked with and had joined as a TripleClicks member, ordered products and than the trouble begins - Not receiving what they ordered or not receiving their product.

I had one great customer who ordered over $100 in products every three months - Three times in a row his order was messed up and tickets had to be sent to support to get things fixed. Consequently I lost that customer after the third time of mess ups by TripleClicks and the mess up that time was TripleClicks never processed his order at all - I found out because the customer contacted me and asked where his order is - I checked and found the order but TripleClicks never notified the ECA of the order - that was the last time I saw that customer.

I cannot trust selling products to others unless I know without a doubt they will get good service - but I do not see that coming from TripleClicks - I do not know what can be done differently to improve the customer relation and service because there are just to many issues that keep causing trouble with members I have personally enrolled.

So I have completely stopped selling from TripleClicks and only concentrate on team building - do a bit better that way. If I could trust the system I would get back into sales again.

One other problem is that in every Internet marketing company I have been in - SFI is the only one who never lets you work with the customers that you personally bring into the system - customers for sales should be our number one priority but it can not be when TripleClicks says "hands off - your work is done."

To Your Success