Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

54x SUPPORT
Wayne C.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

25 posts

Just a suggestion for a good reason to report a post. in Suggestion Box

6 hours ago

Yes of course you are right Wayne, but like and dislike buttons have really became nothing but a popularity contest, and really have no value any more.

People see someone they know, and they immediately it the like button, without even digesting the content of the post, or in many cases, even understanding what the post is about.

By being able to report a great answer, I would hope that this would recognition where it is deserved.

Robert

I can see your point and it does make sense -

I find it hard to understand why people vote a "like" on junk stuff or just because they like the person who made the post. I personally save my "likes" for the CONTENT and not for the person making the post.

Good answers or content is what this forum is suppose to be about but it is clear that there are those who use the forum liking system just for a popularity platform.

It's a shame - I have been told by one team leader that they "like" every post on the forum when it is one of their own down-line even if the information is wrong.

I also saw a post made on Facebook where the team leader is asking her entire team to come and like her post because she is trying to get the "Guru" badge and needs their support . I did try to copy the post so I could report it to Admin but I was not able to copy and paste it that was being blocked (I would like to know how they do that).

I would hope that all who use the forum is doing it for the purpose of helping others do better in their SFI and TripleClicks business.

To Your Success

25 posts

Just a suggestion for a good reason to report a post. in Suggestion Box

6 hours ago

Hello Robert P.

They call it the "like" button - or the thumbs up icon.

To Your Success

13 posts

TripleClick Co-op in Miscellaneous #Team Building #TripleClicks

1 day ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

9 posts

ECA Delay Times of receiving orders in Getting Started #ECA #Marketing #Sales

1 day ago

Hello James M.

As to when you, as a ECA, receives notice of an order to be filled TripleClicks first confirms the payment system your customer is using.

Confirming the payment time depends on the payment method your customer is using. Most of the orders being received by the ECA are processed the same day - but sometimes I have received a notice that it may take 72 hours for the order to be processed for "fraud" protection.

To Your Success

23 posts

How to earn a Pricebenders Badge? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

6 days ago

Hello Abdul Ganiu I.

If you participated in a guaranteed win auction there is no auction win badge given for that.

To Your Success

10 posts

want to know in Marketing

7 days ago

Hello Manuel K,

There are several "good" companies on the Internet, but it is strictly forbidden to advertise any of them on the public forum.

We are not allowed to share "links" to any other company outside of SFI - this is called "cross soliciting" and it can get you terminated from SFI.

To Your Success in SFI

21 posts

why do people fail in sfi in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Sales

10 days ago

Hello Oshinfowokan B.

With you being so new in SFI, I find it odd that you would be asking about "why People fail in SFI"

You concern should be on how to "succeed" and let those who fail wallow in their own defeat.

Study your Launchpad series and also the "Rules of Success" The Rules of Success will demonstrate what it takes to succeed and those who do not follow waill fail.

So I say "To Your Success!"

19 posts

Language Please! in Eager Zebra

10 days ago

Hello Beatriz.

There is to be NO advertising on the public forum of any kind.

To Your Success

58 posts

SFI Builder Bundle now comes with Rewardicals! in SFI News #Marketing #Team Building

14 days ago

Hello Lori,

Is that going into effect as to the 1st of Jan this year?

The reason I ask, is because I did not receive the 350 tokens for my builder bundle AD on the first of the month. If it is only for those on the 3rd and beyond, it is not fair for the hundreds of affiliates who have had their AD done on the 1st of the month.

Concerned!

8 posts

Any advice why I am not able to process my auto-delivery today? in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery

16 days ago

Hello Fijma L,

This is a issue that should be presented to Support because no one in the forum knows what your specific problem may be except those in Support.

To Your Success

20 posts

careful while posting. in Miscellaneous

18 days ago

Hello Aderibigbe A,

Many of the questions being asked in the forum, are so vague and open ended, that they can be answered "correctly" with several different answers.

I would say to you - and others asking their questions - please be very specific in the wording of your questions - hundreds of qualified affiliates are willing to help all who come to the forum and yes some answers are wrong and care should be taken when answering.

But on the other hand - consideration has to be taken into effect when the questions being asked are so vague or extremely hard to understand what the person is even asking.

I personally believe that everyone tries their level best to give correct answers - If you know the answer is wrong then respond back politely with a corrected answer or give another explanation of exactly what you are asking.

Many times I have read post where the person starting the thread wasn't easy to understand and when those posting were asking for more detail the person asking the question never responds back on their own thread to give clarity those trying to answer them.

So my friend - understanding needs to go both ways - those asking the questions needs to pay attention to how their question is worded so those who answer could give correct answers - And those responding needs to make sure that correct answers are given in a clear enough way to be understood.

To Your Success

17 posts

Out dated information available in Miscellaneous

25 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

22 posts

How to post links to Facebook or Twitter without getting blocked in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building #TripleClicks

29 days ago

Hello Naomie S.

Facebook has gotten wise to the "shorten" URLs and are blocking many of them - I wouldn't continue to teach others to do that becaue in just a short while Facebook along with other social sites will block all shortened URLs.

The best bet is to have a free blog and direct your prospects to the blog site that way social networks will not block them unless you are spamming the systems.

To Your Success

10 posts

How share other SFI affiliate post if needs in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Respect Sir
Another SFI affiliate. Already advertising add in you post not are pictures.
How add advertising in post..

I will say again - we are not allowed to add any advertising to any of our post on the forum - it is strictly forbidden so why concern yourself on how to do that?

To Your Success

10 posts

How share other SFI affiliate post if needs in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hello Zulfiqar A,

As to your third question - We are not allowed to "upload" pictures for advertising in our post on this forum - it is against the rules.

To Your Success

20 posts

Rewardical X-Cards should be customized before delivery in Suggestion Box #Localvantia #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Hello Friedrich F,

As if SFI has nothing better to do than keep track of millions of Rewardical X-Card promo numbers?

I personally think think that just adding your ID number is good enough - why ask SFI to spend a lot of money to put personal Promo codes on all the different orders coming into SFI for those X-Cards -

We need to be building "our" business and not dump what we personally want done on SFI shoulders - they already do enough for us.

I would not like the idea of the cost of what you suggest to come out of my commissions because that would be the only way that it gets paid for.

To Your Success

17 posts

Take note of this... if you want to succeed! in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hello Ganiyu M.

What you have shared is very important, to all who are in SFI and TripleClicks, to build a home business.

What would be better, is if you stated on how "you" are applying that knowledge to advance and earn in SFI. This way, all the new affiliates coming into SFI who read your post will know to make it work for them.

Sharing your personal experience is more dynamic than sharing information copied from our Launchpad series. Personal experience that created success is always worth more than the instructions on how to succeed .

Just trying to help my friend - keep up the great work - your attitude towards the lessons will carry you forward into hearts desires.

To Your Success

20 posts

How can We Motivates and Encourage our PSAs & CSAs? in Compensation

about 1 month ago

Hello Michael A,

You have receivehttps://www.sfimg.com/forum/post?thread_id=109259&reply_to=1241387&quoted many good replies for motivating your team-mates - but no one has yet to share with you that you are not to use the Dollar amount of your commissions to convenience your friends to join SFI. This is against the rules and could removed from SFI for doing that.

To Your Success

12 posts

Who can help in Getting Started #Contests

about 1 month ago

Hello Adelina S,

SFI is not a get rich quick company, if you joined with the idea of making lots of money real fast then you joined for the wrong reason.

With SFI and TripleClicks you can (in due time) build a business that can reward you beyond you wildest dreams, but this takes effort and persistance along with a determination to succeed where "quitting" is not an option.

Many new affiliates come to SFI just like you have and soon learned that it takes learning, applying and effort to earn some kind of income - even in winning drawings and games it could take time to accomplish. Nothing good comes easy, if it did SFI would not be needed.

If you were to put in two to 5 years and end up earning more money than you ever dreamed about wouldn't it be worth the work and effort - you are so young and have the world ahead of you - take your time and build a great business and you will be able to enjoy life while you are still young and healthy and at the same time leave a legacy for your daughter.

To Your Success

8 posts

"product review" in Compensation #Compensation

about 1 month ago

Hello Koviljka,

There are no VP given for reviewing products won and purchased through Pricebenders.

The VP gained during the bidding (one VP for each TCredit spent) in the auctions is what you earn whether you win or lose the auction.

To Your Success

45 posts

Your "Likes" voting on the Forum in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hello Kay b.

I agree to most all you said.

I have noticed during the last two months there have been at least three "Guru" badges given to those who have been in SFI for only 24 days up to 40 days after enrolling - two of those Gurus have less than 25 post one of them only has 9 post and 7 followers and sports the Guru badge -

Either they are getting voted into the Guru status because of how many affiliates in their "country" are on the voting panel and don't care if their post has good content or not - and/or how many of their huge up-line team-leaders are on the voting panel that just want to help their new members get badges that really are not earned.

Even gaining the "support stars" has turned into a game - one person I followed posted over 75 different post - none of those post had more than 10 words in them and during that time he gained 3 support stars. Content no longer is counted as whether it was a good post or not. All that counts now is accumulated "likes"

Personally I have had to back off on the forum because I no longer feel it is a place to share experience in working SFI and TripleClicks business but has become a game of who can win a popularity contest.

I sure hope that some day the forum will return to the value it really had when I first started here in SFI.

To Your Success

19 posts

As a team leader do you feel accomplished in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello Nkechi N,

In direct answer to your question. I feel like I am accomplishing in my SFI and TripleClicks business no matter if my fellow teammates are not following me.

I am feeling "accomplished" because I am fulfilling my goals and dreams every single month - my success is not determined by a few who do not follow me. My success is determined by what I am doing - when my fellow co-workers (teammates) see how I am doing then I see my self as "leading by example" and that is what this business is all about.

I cannot expect my team to duplicate what I am doing if I, myself don't feel accomplished in what I am doing.

So hold your head up high and keep pushing forward your efforts are being watched! even by those who may not be tagging along at this time.

To Your Success

29 posts

Define yourself as a Leader, not as a Boss in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello Ivana P,

I agree with you to a point. Never treat your down-line as though you are their boss, that will destroy your group.

In every "job" I was ever in, I became a top leader, foreman, or shift supervisor I never considered myself as the "boss" I always saw myself as a "co-worker" - No matter how far I went to the top levels I always treated my crew as my "co-workers" and that really is what we are here in SFI.

Each person has their own dreams that they are following and they have their own way in which to get there, which we should honor their decisions on how to accomplish that. I am here to help them in any way that I can, if they desire that. But as far as a stating we are a "team" I cannot agree with that and really wish that wasn't pressed so hard on our new people. In a Team everyone has the SAME goals and are expecting the SAME results that just isn't the case in SFI where each person can go as fast/slow as they want - each person can have different goals and desires in how to work their SFI and TripleClicks business.

I do use the terms "team" and Teammates only because that is the terms that is being used here and everyone needs to be on the same page (so to speak).

To Your Success