Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

4x SUPPORT
Horace T.

United States

Silver Fast-Track

4 posts

Your Business Your Team!!! in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

4 days ago

SFI is a multiple income earning opportunity, that teach individuals how to learn to make money working from home. The training is extensive but, once you go through it you have everything you need to succeed, the basic approach to earning consist of a three step plan.
www.sfimg.com/SFIBasics3Steps

The multiple income streams consist of direct commissions from product sales, co sponsor commissions from CSA purchase orders, and team override commissions, from affiliates you sponsor who advance to EA or team leader and remain consistent in keeping the EA or Team leader rank.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=83

The earning level of each affiliate is determined by how high they rank up, which enable them to increase their individual earning potential, by how soon they can qualify for the next rank up. The benefits and perks within the tasks enable affiliates to earn business building assistance that encourage daily activity, which is important to success in SFI.
www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart

The amount of time you feel you need to succeed is up to you individually, for example I normally put in about 35 hours a week into my SFI business, because of the time invested in developing my personal business all I have to do is work toward the next rank that will increase my earning.
www.sfimg.com/the_plan

5 posts

Determining Your Business Direction In SFI in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

18 days ago

Because of the changes in the economy, and the makeup of the job market, people are daily looking for ways to earn an extra income. All affiliates who are active in SFI, have taken advantage of this free to join earning opportunity, and are building home based businesses that is giving them an organized approach to some level of financial independence. www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=93

The marketing and advertising that is available make the business building easy, but for it to be successful all affiliates who join have to learn how to use the resources to get successful results from their efforts.
www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?pg=1&form=MarketingAids&category=Astro+Auctions&type=&free=&shape=&color=&size=&language=&theme=&currency=&favorite=0

The good thing for all affiliates who join SFI is, they don't have to have any experience to become a member, you can start by daily reviewing the affiliate center action tabs, and applying what you learn to you business building approach.
The earning process that drive the success is generate from a three step earning approach, that give all affiliates different ways to earn.

The reality is, once you start moving forward in the earning process all you have to do then is maintain your rank, and work toward the next level that can increase your income in SFI, the team leader ranks are challenging to reach because of the lack of activity from the majority of prospects, but with patience and consistence over time the ranks up can be reached.
www.sfimg.com/the_plan
www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSPersist

1 post

A Solid Business Foundation ( SFI Team Building) in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

24 days ago

When building anything there have to be a solid foundation, a strong frame for support, and a stable structure, for it to maintain it's purpose in time. The foundation in SFI that drive the earning process from a business standpoint is the Compensation Plan, the frame that support the multiple income streams is the Dimond Plan, a the structure that stabilize the whole process is the Training resources to help affiliate become successful financially in SFI.
www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan
www.sfimg.com/the_plan
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/

The good thing about SFI is, once you start the training the work seem to become easier as you progress, and the bonuses and prizes you earn from efforts help you progress your business from work you do to build your SFI business.
www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart

The amount of time you invest into your business is up to your individual choice, but from my own experience as a success SFI team leader who is attempting to reach the DTL rank eventually, you have to decide how far you are trying to go, and set time limits you can be assured of in reaching your goals set.
ttps://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=83

2 posts

Moving On Up !!! Silver Team Leader in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

28 days ago

Today is a good day, I had an email in my inbox stating Lucky Best is now BTL!, with that fact being apparent I am able to advance to the next rank which is STL. From my personal effort and experience I was able to follow the compensation plan , and start developing my team which is progressing at a good pace.
www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan

The resources available for marketing is what enable the success, once you learn the marketing and sales approach from the launchpad training. As a manager of your own business you have to know your consumer market, and the need for what you have in your inventory to generate a business profit.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=65

Depending on your focus, you can have various approaches to how you try to get affiliates to become active enough to progress through the training, but the reality is if they don't do anything but signup and never train, they will eventually become discouraged and quit.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=70

9 posts

Learning how to Earn in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

The SFI affiliate marketing program has been around 20 years now, and is daily helping people worldwide to become successful working from home. The amazing thing about the earning opportunity is, there is no cost to join and any financial investment you make is only determined by your own choice.

The way to understand how to use the SFI earning opportunity, is to go through the Launchpad training and learn how you plan to approach the use of the multiple income streams that will generate an income.

The numerous resources to help affiliates build an SFI business are available to all affiliates, but to take advantage of them affiliates have to become active on a daily basis.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=71

The only way to reach a goal is to set a goal to reach, and every contest eventually have a winner, but if you don't prepare to accomplish the goal you will never reach it.
www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSWinBegin

6 posts

Self Employment ( SFI Affiliate Program) in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

While browsing the forum I came up on a post which asked.
"How do you handle a situation where a close friend recruit your friend into another program?"

As an established affiliate with people to train, there isn't much to do except to find another person interested in learning how to earn an extra income from SFI.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=93

The reality is SFI is an earning opportunity, that have a time tested training program that is customized for every individual that join, the registration process which consist of each individual submitting an Affiliate Profile with detailed information of each individual's experience and work history.
The sections that relate to how the training is customized for each individual is the " Your Business Strategy " and " Your Goals", which is a snapshot of your SFI business direction you have pictured in your head.

The intent of most affiliates who join SFI is, to earn an extra income which is generate from multiple income streams, that give you different ways to develop and build a leverage income that can grow with time and effort. The ironic thing is you can be inexperienced and succeed in SFI as well as experienced and succeed in SFI, all you have to do is decide how far you can go as an SFI affiliate.

1 post

15 "daily action tabs" in United States #Sales #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

The Launchpad Training has 14 tabs in the index, which address different topics that explain the way affiliates can earn an income in SFI. The 2nd tab which is the SFI Basics, have 12 related lessons that can be accessed for knowledge of how to learn and apply the information to accomplish success.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=64

When you access the SFI Basics tab the first thing you read is, Success starts here then the rest of the information given is focused on the importance of the 15 "daily action tabs" and how essential it is to thoroughly read, digest, and, most importantly, consistently APPLY the information to your business.

As you go through the different tabs daily, you gain knowledge as well as incentives, which give you earned bonuses which give you help developing your income potential, through actions you apply from what you learn from the training.

The multiple income streams that enable the income are not hard to apply, affiliates have to learn the different processes that enable the income to be generated. In SFI there are 3 Basic ways to generate income, but the income resources that are available consist of an “umbrella network” under which all our properties reside and is consolidated into one earning process from the 6 different resources.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=92

The success of each individual affiliate, is determined by how far they individual plan to go in their planned earning efforts. The 15 "daily action tabs" when accessed will enable progress which is easy to see over time, and the reality of the stability of SFI as a real home based business can be seen, if you are connected to an active and supportive upline, which not only motivate you to continue work for your business, but also enable you to progress along with them.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=21

1 post

SFI ( The Real Home Business Builder) in Inspiration/Testimonials #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

I don't know how many team leaders, executive affiliates, or affiliates, read the newsletters but I do realize that as an active member who is seriously developing an SFI home based business, that all who aren't accessing this available important resource is cheating their progress of success.
www.sfimg.com/path

All the potential prospects who respond to the earning opportunity, is presented with an organized approach from the different links that direct the prospects through the information which help them learn how to be successful using SFI earning approach.

The Challenge for all executive affiliates, and team leaders, isn't reaching the next rack up from effort, but when developing a team, you have to have patience and do different things to find and train the people you can draw to the opportunity, once you do that all you have to do is encourage them to maintain their progress, give them support in their efforts, and help them develop an earning approach that work for them.

2 posts

You Get What you Work For !!! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

While browsing the Forum I went to several post, and while looking I ran across an old post that asked the question ( What attracted you to start building a business with SFI? ), I responded to the question along with other SFI members and I was able to reflect back on my real movement in SFI.

This internet marketing earning opportunity is one of the best home based businesses in the world, the training is extensive, but once you go through it all you have to do is log in daily, and apply something you learned to your work efforts which will help you develop your earning from multiple income streams available.

The reality is, because of the ability to reach people all over the world, affiliates with experience can experiment with different approaches to developing an income. Once they do that, their earning potential is determined by how far they decide to go Financially,
www.sfimg.com/the_plan

1 post

Six Year Progress ( SFI) in Inspiration/Testimonials #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

Six years ago in April of 2012 I joined SFI, with no experience in internet marketing or e-commerce sales, but from the training and resources available, to help learn how to become independently successful at my own pace I have been able to reach the rank of Bronze Team leader (BTL).

My story is like this, I started working when I was 15 years old, I managed to have a good lifestyle and retire from my chosen professions in 2015, I then started focusing more time into SFI and became impressed with the way the training is customized to your individual business approach, started training and now I building a team.

I'm making progress but the process is slow, but I'm not discouraged because the big picture is, to reach the next rank all I have to do is help one affiliate rank up to BTL, which then enable me to become Silver Team Leader ( STL), this earning option is what you call leverage income, because you earn from other people efforts as well.
www.sfimg.com/the_plan

www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSSendPraise

1 post

Reliable Business Tools ( Daily Action Tabs (15) in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

3 months ago

In every business there is a routine that apply for everyone to progress or benefit, depending on the business or service there are needed tool that are necessary to perform the service, in SFI the 15 daily action tabs is one of several tools available to SFI affiliates.

The 15 tabs give you a daily progress report, as well as help you organize your daily business development and growth progress. When affiliates follow the instructions and review the action tabs they get a knowledge of the available resources that can give them an understanding, of how to apply what they learn to their daily action.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=71

Once you implement an organized business development approach, and develop a consistent daily involvement in utilizing the available resources to progress your business daily, you will eventually start seeing earning results from your actions.
www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSWinBegin

If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you!
If you are determined to learn, no one can STOP you!
--Zig Ziglar

Learning is Earning!!!

11 posts

Time-Your Greatest Asset. What Value Do You Put On A Minute??? in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Thank You Bruce, you are so right about your assessment of the value of time, for example in 15 minutes you can walk over a mile depending on your pace, prepare a meal, wash your car, and more. Since I started in 2011 I have learned that, some people never learn how to structure their days around efficient use of time.

The amazing thing about SFI and the earning resources is, anyone who is seriously attempting to develop a business that can earn an extra income can go through the Launchpad training , and learn how to earn an income using the multiple earning options in the SFI income earning plan.

5 posts

Forum ( The Message Board to SFI Success) in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

3 months ago

While browsing the affiliate center, I realized that SFI is one of the few internet marketing businesses that is making a difference in the world. With over 7 million Zing Network members worldwide the proof of success is easy to see, and the stability of the business is proven by the longevity of some of the members in the upper level earning positions.
www.sfimg.com/the_plan

The 15 daily action tabs are the essential office tools for running and developing a successful SFI business, you have an organized approach to initiating an earning plan that you can use to build your income as you go through the training to understand how to use the resources available to generate an extra income.

The most valuable information for all affiliates trying to understand the SFI business is found in the forum, in the index there are 22 categories with different references that help affiliates learn how to become successful, by getting answers for questions they may have, relating to business challenges they may face that someone else may have experienced also, finding an answer to a dilemma they may be having concerning the training or the income earning plan.
www.sfimg.com/forum/index

7 posts

Have you equip yourself to succeed in SFI in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

3 months ago

Mercy
Thank you for your encouraging post, as a recently joined member you are a prime example of how individually you can succeed in SFI with work and training. The SFI affiliate program is the best in the market, and what make it easy for individuals is that they don't have to spend any money to start generating some type of income, they just have to signup submit their information, and business plan, and then just log in daily and perform the required 15 daily action tabs.

2 posts

The Hidden Value of SFI in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

4 months ago

With the recent changes that have occurred, the EAs and Team Leaders that are leading active teams should be seeing some earning increase. The good thing about SFI for us who have built successful home based businesses is, we have a dedicated founder who still have a passion for enriching the lives of people through honest work.
www.sfimg.com/Reference/AboutSFI

The strength of the SFI success is the Launchpad training, which is customized for every affiliate who take the time to complete the affiliate profile, the affiliate profile is really a resource of how we individually understand the aspects of owning a business, and how we plan to progress in the business.

The real value of SFI is there is no cost to join, and any investment made is your individual choice. The Zing Network give SFI members 6 ways to generate an income, any member who go through the training will eventually see success but, depending on how active they are will determine if it is a slow or fast progress.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=65

The members who have established businesses in SFI just have to take advantage of the changes by learning how to implement them into their earning approach and let the changes take effect, and then strategize how they can use the changes to progress their SFI business.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=232942

7 posts

SFI - Know your Altitude in Team Building #Marketing #Team Building #TripleClicks

4 months ago

While reviewing the affiliate center and reading some forum post, I began to feel grateful that I am on such a remarkable Team, my sponsor is a BTL with 9 years in the SFI business, me being a BTL in his downline give him the option to advance to STL, but that's not what I'm posting on. As a 7 year member of this earning opportunity with a business history to verify I can say, if you are serious about earning an extra income and willing to put the time in to learn from the training, how to do that, you found the right opportunity.

From the start affiliates are encouraged to develop an organized wealth plan, there are 3 ways to generate earnings in SFI.
1.Direct Commissions
2.Co-Sponsor Commissions
3.Team Overrides

The challenge in all businesses is growing with time, and sustaining a certain level of stability that keep it moving forward, SFI make it easy for us who have put in the time to learn, how to create our individual successful businesses from the plans in place for us to apply to our earning approach.
www.sfimg.com/the_plan

The understanding I have come to realize from experience in this industry is, most people looking for opportunity miss it because they don't take the time to access the information that will give them an understanding on how to create an earning plan from the multiple income streams available to produce an income.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=10

The key to any success in this industry, that will enable limitless earnings is to develop a selfless attitude, versus a selfish attitude, the reason being, to benefit from other people efforts you have to motivate them by letting them know they are not alone, in their efforts.
www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSSendPraise

"Failure is the path of least PERSISTENCE."
-Unknown

56 posts

Why do you lose all VP at the end of the month when you get status? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

4 months ago

Slavoljub
You don't lose your versapoint at the end of the month, points you scored last month qualified you for the perks and payouts you received (or will be receiving) for last month. My suggestion is review the training to understand this business, and apply the knowledge you gain from the training.

This link show clear up the confusion if not knowing.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=18074

11 posts

Fast track member in Getting Started

4 months ago

I noticed that you have just started, and don't realize that the only answer you need to give is what you already know, as a manager in SFI where I am building a team, as I analyze what I see from your results since you joined, you have a good earning approach that when duplicated will be profitable.
www.sfimg.com/EA

From your snapshot I see you have grasped the understanding of how to apply the different earning resources, all you have to do now is teach all your sponsored affiliates how to duplicate what you have established as a successful approach to earning an income as an independent contractor of SFI.
www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=info_and_rules

The other advantage you have just joining, is not having to work through confusion long. Continue to daily be active, review all the available information, and have an earning approach that you are comfortable with.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/