Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

4x SUPPORT
Horace T.

United States

Silver Fast-Track

4 posts

This year 2019 is the year for working Hard cum Smart!!! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Marketing #Team Building

15 hours ago

Hello Mahesh,
I see you have been an affiliate for 5 years, and also you are interested in succeeding in SFI.

If you are focusing on Team Building the Diamond Plan is what you need to understand , by doing so you develop an approach that is teaching you how to reach settable goals and reachable positions by accumulating Versa Points.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=26
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240

Then your focus should be to apply what you learn, and develop patience to understand what you are trying to achieve from your efforts.
www.sfimg.com/the_plan

www.sfimg.com/ViewNewsletter?id=3668

16 posts

How to explain to PSAs how to work in SFI? in Team Building #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

5 days ago

Lucy,
Here is a couple of suggestions to make to the respondent, direct them to the Launchpad training, as well as the different things available to new affiliates just joining SFI.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=64

Then encourage them to access the affiliate center daily, to learn how they plan to approach earning an income in SFI.

www.sfimg.com/Training/GeneralTraining

1 post

Developing As You Progress (SFI Earning PLan) in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

12 days ago

As a Team Leader in SFI I am pleased to say, if you are on a tight budget and looking for a way to earn an extra income, the Launchpad training can teach you how to develop a personal wealth plan using your own approach to earning an income, that is built on applying the knowledge gained from the training as a foundation for success.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/

The business building resources available to us make progress less stressful, the affiliate center enable trouble free daily effort for accessing and initiating your daily business goals. One of my favorite tabs is the Win It tab, which inform you of your Daily Grand drawing entry total which is calculated from your previous day's completed task that earn you an entry into the drawing, the T-Time hourly drawing which award 60 free t-credits to 30 winners entered in the drawing every hour of every day, the Biz Quiz tab help you gain important knowledge about your business which you normally wouldn't learn, and the 50 rewardical token awarded to 50 winners is a good business reinvestment tool.
www.sfimg.com/Tool?id=340

The hardest part to owning a business is starting a business. SFI has been in business since 1998, and is now beginning it 21st year in existence, with over 8,000,000 Zing Network members who are building personal wealth using the SFI Plan.
www.sfimg.com/the_plan
www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSHaveAPlan

3 posts

Plan Your Earnings in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

21 days ago

The multiple income streams in SFI, which are generated by a product/service CV ( commission volume -total amount of commissions paid out on a given product/service), can enable all affiliates to develop an earning approach that encourage activity that lead to earning commissions from product /service sales purchased from the tripleclicks store.
www.sfimg.com/Home/TripleClicks

The way to really benefit from the opportunity, is to learn how to promote the different earning resources in a way to consolidate the earning process in a way to earn several commissions that is totaled into paid out every month.
The three areas that generate commissions are direct sales, co sponsor commissions and team override commissions.
www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan

10 posts

Perks That Work ( SFI Benefits) in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Contests #Team Building

27 days ago

While analyzing the Benefits chart, I noticed in the Bonus section there are 10 perks that help affiliates as they advance in rank, that support business progress. Outside of the rank advancement which determine your earning potential as well as help you maintain your position the bonuses give you more leverage opportunity to build on.
www.sfimg.com/the_plan

Team Leaders who have built a large team, are challenged by the new changes because of their monthly bonuses from standard rank qualification which they automatically receive for their leadership efforts. The transition that has been challenging is how the reassignment of PSA and CSA can effect an establish earning increase depending on the results from the reassignment.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=210256&referrer=search

The advantage of being a Team Leader is, as you increase your rank your bonus perks increase as well which is a good business progress resource to encourage affiliates to continue their personal work effort.
www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSLeadByEx
news.sfimg.com/

3 posts

Finding Answers In Learning ( SFI Diamond Plan) in Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Because SFI is an e-ecommerce income solution for entrepreneurs worldwide, affiliates who are serious about work as an independent contractor can easily progress in SFI, but to reach your top individual potential you have to put in the time to understand the planned approach to generating an income.

The 57 lesson Launchpad training, and the other available resources to encourage affiliates as they progress through the training enable gradual income increases, by teaching affiliates how to develop an earning approach that work for them, and also helping them progress in a way that motivate them to want to continue building a viable income.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/

The 6 Step plan to SFI's top earning level is reachable, but in reality the time it take some to reach others do it faster, the challenge in earning by team building, is getting the PSA's, CSA's, to become active in a way to develop an earning approach that work for them, most affiliate who FAIL never become active.
www.sfimg.com/the_plan

No Activity will cause you to Find Answers In Learning (FAIL)
www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSLeadRead

7 posts

Understanding SFI and the way to Earn an Income!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Every successful business that is progressing, have a basic approach that apply to it's success. SFI Marketing Group is no different, the basic approach is, to access the 15 "daily action tabs" which teach and guide you how to become a highly successful SFI affiliate.

As a successful affiliate, all you have to do is learn how to apply the information from the action tabs to your daily routine, it is also important to develop a habit of accessing the launchpad training. By doing so you develop patience, and you also gain knowledge that help you develop an approach to the three basic ways to generate earnings from SFI.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=83

Once you develop a daily routine, and a earning approach, all you have to do then is decide how much money you are trying to earn. The reality of any business that start from and effort to succeed, and survive, is normally 5 years, it normally take 7 to 10 years to see a real profit.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=56

SFI is not the case, because all you have to do is join the affiliate program, and decide how you want to approach earning an income from the available resources in place to generate an earning.
www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSSwsw

1 post

Reaping the Benefits of Training ( SFI Silver Team Leader) in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

As I prepare to begin my 7th year as a member of SFI, I though it would be good to revisit my story, in April 2012 I joined SFI and did pretty well with attracting PSA's , CSA's, and PRM's as well.

But I struggled like the majority of people to progress, because of the reality of not realizing that most people never develop a good communication attitude.

For example, because of the change in the attitude of the majority who use all the available communicating resources available such as Facebook, Tweeter, YouTube, snapchat, Etc..., getting them to become a prospect in the ecommerce industry, is determined by how you my eventually learn how to get advertisement to the social media arena.
www.sfimg.com/Training/InternetIncomeArchive

The past experience of have a professional skill ( Automotive and Equipment repair Technician) , and working for over 40 years in that industry, enabled me to understand that once I saw the success from the training in SFI all I had to do is learn how to make it work for me.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/

The good thing about SFI is, that you have a several different ways to generate an extra income, and you have business building tools within the compensation plan to enable earning increases with time and effort.
www.sfimg.com/the_plan

5 posts

The Better Approach ( SFI home Business) in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Marketing #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

The atmosphere of the world economy, is challenging people to look for different ways to generate an extra income, either by work more than one job, or working from home.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=93

SFI have a business strategy that teach people how to develop a "wealth mindset", which is supported by the Zing Network of resources that enable affiliates to generate an income from the multiple income streams in place to generate commissions.

The marketing and advertising is made easy, because of all the available resources sectioned in specific part of the affiliate center. The user friendly menu bar make it easy to navigate within the affiliate center, the biz quiz tab help you learn more about the complete SFI business as well as motivate affiliates to daily access the task tabs.

6 posts

Planning Your Progress ( SFI Team Building) in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

As I continue to maintain and progress in rank as an SFI team leader, I am pleased to say that SFI training and business development resources are very helpful, but for it to help you succeed, you have to have a planned approach of how to learn and utilized the information in a way to start earning an extra income.

The multiple income streams give you three earning approaches to develop the extra income from, the main focus that lead to a possible 4 to 6 figure income over time, is to implement the plan the will eventually enable you to start a residual income that will build into a leverage income as you advance in rank.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=233448

The majority of the work you have to do is determined on how much you are trying to earn, the good thing is you can progress at your own desired pace. The way for progress is already in place for all affiliates, but to accomplish any progress they have to go through the Launchpad training to understanding how to make the system work for them.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/

1 post

( SFI) success by Choice!!! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

As I prepare to reach year 7 as an SFI affiliate ( Bronze Team Leader), I am happy to say, if you choose to become successful in SFI, you can be successful if you put in the time to learn how to succeed. The key to success in SFI is to access the training, which will give you ideas on how to earn an extra income which is generated from multiple income streams.

The way to build a viable business, is to decide which approach work best for you, as you develop an extra income from the three earning resources. The understanding you get as you train will help you progress and develop a consistent work ethic which is not only important, but also determine your level of success.

The amazing thing about SFI is, regardless of what you are doing, if you are trying to earn an extra income, and need a reliable way to earn an income you can accomplish that as an SFI affiliate. The basics that apply is determined by how you grasp the different ways to earn. The level of earning you individually reach is determined by how much work you do to learn the different way s to increase your income to a high earning level.
www.sfimg.com/the_plan
www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSEveryDay

2 posts

Appreciate Your Business ( SFI Marketing Group) in Inspiration/Testimonials #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

As I approach the end of 2018, I would like to try to inspire, and encourage, everyone that read this post to reflect on the fact, that all life have to offer you is determined, by how you relate to your potential to succeed.
www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSOpenYourEyes

My SFI journey started in April 2012, and now I am following the training from the Launchpad, and implementing the plan that enables maximum success as well as the top earning level of ( DTL) Diamond Team Leader. The experience of retraining at this stage in my life has enabled me to understand, that even with experience in on business field you can still learn how to become successful in another business field.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=93

The amazing thing about SFI and the affiliate training Launchpad program is, that once you get to the EA you start earning from the multiple income streams generated from product purchases, the earning is a direct commission of 20% of what we call the "Commission Volume" or CV for that product.

6 posts

Start with the basics and end up with a business (SFI) in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Marketing #Sponsor

3 months ago

In April of 2012 I signed up as an SFI affiliate, I had no online work experience, and no idea of how to earn an extra income working online. My sponsor encouraged me by giving me an advertising promotional pack with the online website address for tripleclicks.com that you can affix to your car bumper or windshield.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=18065

AS I continue to develop my SFI business, I can now share the knowledge and experience I have gained from learning how to earn an extra income that automatically increase with time and effort. The training in the launchpad is only helpful when you access it, then all you have to do is follow the instructions in a way to implement them into you business building plan.

The reality to success in SFI for all affiliates intending on become successful is, you will first have to become patient, then you have to set attainable goals and a time frame to reach them, you also have to involvement daily into the business building efforts.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=65

Once you reach the Team Leader rank your earn potential increase level is determined from the work effort, and the number of active PSA, CSA, on your team, and the override commissions you earn from your efforts and their efforts.
www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSHaveAPlan

1 post

Planned Business Success ( SFI Marketing Group) in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Marketing #Sponsor

3 months ago

Today I would like to share my personal SFI business success, in April 2012 I became an SFI affiliate when I responded to an offer from my sponsor, who had been an affiliate since 2009, I did pretty well accessing the training and developing an earning approach, but I struggled learning how to train other affiliate that signed up under me.

The first 3 years was rough, but I am progressing to a point of not becoming discouraged, once I reached the rank of EA in March of 2017, and worked to maintain it I am gradually progressing at a good pace for the challenge it take to get people you need to respond to the earning opportunity, and enable you to advance to the next higher level.
www.sfimg.com/the_plan

I have now just reached the rank of Silver Team Leader because of implementing the diamond plan and following the instructions and developing an approach that work for me. The benefits from the bonuses and prizes earned from each rank advancement is what help you to progress your business without having to invest a lot of money into you SFI business.
www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart

The resources that allow us all to earn an income, is the same resources that attracted us individually to SFI, all we have to do now is learn how to let them work for us.
www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSEveryDay

4 posts

Your Business Your Team!!! in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

SFI is a multiple income earning opportunity, that teach individuals how to learn to make money working from home. The training is extensive but, once you go through it you have everything you need to succeed, the basic approach to earning consist of a three step plan.
www.sfimg.com/SFIBasics3Steps

The multiple income streams consist of direct commissions from product sales, co sponsor commissions from CSA purchase orders, and team override commissions, from affiliates you sponsor who advance to EA or team leader and remain consistent in keeping the EA or Team leader rank.

The earning level of each affiliate is determined by how high they rank up, which enable them to increase their individual earning potential, by how soon they can qualify for the next rank up. The benefits and perks within the tasks enable affiliates to earn business building assistance that encourage daily activity, which is important to success in SFI.

The amount of time you feel you need to succeed is up to you individually, for example I normally put in about 35 hours a week into my SFI business, because of the time invested in developing my personal business all I have to do is work toward the next rank that will increase my earning.
www.sfimg.com/the_plan

5 posts

Determining Your Business Direction In SFI in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

4 months ago

Because of the changes in the economy, and the makeup of the job market, people are daily looking for ways to earn an extra income. All affiliates who are active in SFI, have taken advantage of this free to join earning opportunity, and are building home based businesses that is giving them an organized approach to some level of financial independence. www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=93

The marketing and advertising that is available make the business building easy, but for it to be successful all affiliates who join have to learn how to use the resources to get successful results from their efforts.
www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?pg=1&form=MarketingAids&category=Astro+Auctions&type=&free=&shape=&color=&size=&language=&theme=&currency=&favorite=0

The good thing for all affiliates who join SFI is, they don't have to have any experience to become a member, you can start by daily reviewing the affiliate center action tabs, and applying what you learn to you business building approach.
The earning process that drive the success is generate from a three step earning approach, that give all affiliates different ways to earn.

The reality is, once you start moving forward in the earning process all you have to do then is maintain your rank, and work toward the next level that can increase your income in SFI, the team leader ranks are challenging to reach because of the lack of activity from the majority of prospects, but with patience and consistence over time the ranks up can be reached.
www.sfimg.com/the_plan
www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSPersist

1 post

A Solid Business Foundation ( SFI Team Building) in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

4 months ago

When building anything there have to be a solid foundation, a strong frame for support, and a stable structure, for it to maintain it's purpose in time. The foundation in SFI that drive the earning process from a business standpoint is the Compensation Plan, the frame that support the multiple income streams is the Dimond Plan, a the structure that stabilize the whole process is the Training resources to help affiliate become successful financially in SFI.
www.sfimg.com/the_plan
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/

The good thing about SFI is, once you start the training the work seem to become easier as you progress, and the bonuses and prizes you earn from efforts help you progress your business from work you do to build your SFI business.

The amount of time you invest into your business is up to your individual choice, but from my own experience as a success SFI team leader who is attempting to reach the DTL rank eventually, you have to decide how far you are trying to go, and set time limits you can be assured of in reaching your goals set.
ttps://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=83

2 posts

Moving On Up !!! Silver Team Leader in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

4 months ago

Today is a good day, I had an email in my inbox stating Lucky Best is now BTL!, with that fact being apparent I am able to advance to the next rank which is STL. From my personal effort and experience I was able to follow the compensation plan , and start developing my team which is progressing at a good pace.

The resources available for marketing is what enable the success, once you learn the marketing and sales approach from the launchpad training. As a manager of your own business you have to know your consumer market, and the need for what you have in your inventory to generate a business profit.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=65

Depending on your focus, you can have various approaches to how you try to get affiliates to become active enough to progress through the training, but the reality is if they don't do anything but signup and never train, they will eventually become discouraged and quit.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=70