While browsing the forum I ran across a post by Bing O an 18 year member of SFI and a Platinum Team leader, his post covers everything that can generate success in SFI from a organized and planned approach he has proven to be successful for him and his present SFI team that he leads.
Goal Setting Process for Your SFI Business Success
BY BING OBALDO
Updated April 24, 2018
A. Goal setting must be done by writing down what you want to accomplish for your SFI business PLUS creating a written PLAN to reach your written goals.
***** SFI has already done this for us with the best written PLAN for everyone to follow.
***** SFI has already CREATED for us six simple clear steps to execute, at the same URL:
I noticed the experience he has gained from the content in the post, and the simplicity in the information enable anyone who take the time to review the information to gain knowledge from first hand experience. The concept that apply from the approach presented is easy to follow when you apply the 4 G's, the success is determined by how you individually implement your business success plan.
BY BING OBALDO
“What should the objective be in SFI to be a top earner? What is THE plan for maximum success and
income in SFI?
In the simplest terms possible, your goal is to attain the rank of DTL (Diamond Team Leader). The
requirements to be a DTL are:
• 1500 VersaPoints from sales and/or purchases (monthly)
• Develop and maintain 5 PTLs (Platinum Team Leaders)
***** Let’s review the Steps On Your Way To DTL, here at the same URL:
***** SFI has also provided us easy to understand FAQs to read, at the same URL:
B. Creating the Written Plan is the most difficult thing to do but SFI has done it for us. So the most common cause of failure of Written Goals has been eliminated for us by SFI
C. This SFI “THE PLAN” narrows the gap between the end result we want to attain and where we are now, with this clear plan.
D. Using Goal setting with your SFI business and achieving success will give you greater success with setting and achieving personal goals too.
E. Business Goal are typically written in an annual basis. Throughout the year for our SFI business, we need to have weekly, monthly, and quarterly reviews to track our progress towards our annual goals.
F. Daily Reviews are best for us to use. We are being trained by SFI to do our DAILY To-Do-List. Setting aside about 10 minutes daily before going to bed at the end of each day, we should review what we have accomplished for the day. Then we need to make a short list on what to prioritize for the next day, to get us on track with the weekly and longer-term goals.
G. To helps us accomplish our Written Goals, let’s adopt the “SMART” acronym
• Specific - For example, I want to become an Executive Affiliate before the end of this month.
• Measurable - "becoming BTL" or "recruiting/buying 20 PSAs" are measurable goals "reading more" or "playing more games/auctions" are not really measurable.
• Attainable - your goal should be exciting but attainable. If you are a newbie, trying to be In the Top 3 SFI recruiters for the month, is a pipe dream.
• Relevant – your short-term goals should be directly aligned with your long term plans.
• Time-Related – attaining the DTL status is the long-term goal, in 5 to 10 years - or sooner. Reaching and keeping the EA, BTl, STL, GTL and PTL levels need a specific time frame too