Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

55x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

10 posts

No bid assist ? in Pricebenders

3 days ago

Nope, you got it all wrong. Bid Assist gives nobody an added advantage. In fact, for people who use it, the thing can cost them more money because it bids every time there is a bid made, if 20 people bid the user spends 20 tcredits while each of the 20 others spent 1, so get that thought out of your head. At the end of an auction, the person with a lot of tcredits will still have and have used a lot of tcredits in order to win. If I have 50 at the start of the auction and use BA, or 500 at the start and don't my odds do not change.

What does change however is the number of people who don't follow the winner's advice and instead wait until Going Twice to bid increases meaning a greater chance of server lag that causes the premature end to an auction because there really is no benefit to bidding last second. There have been many complaints in this forum about people waiting to Going Twice and crying because their bid didn't register in time to keep the auction going. They feel robbed and cheated out of their tcredits and the cheater was them and the others who tried to hit the server all at once with potentially hundreds of bids.

Bid-Assist, as mentioned by others, allows those who have Jobs and active lives to participate in auctions they would normally miss. This drives bid prices up which in turn means more tcredits bought and more money earned by affiliates. To get rid of bid-assist those players quit bidding, SFI loses money and you lose money too. My wallet loves Bid Assist.

Andy Zeus Anderson

25 posts

How To Earn Maximum Income As A Basic Affiliate Only in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

6 days ago

Well I have paid my Auto Delivery out of profits for a long time now. I didn't start with cash to spend and use to maintain a rank and have built my business off profits alone until this year when I bought some paid advertising back in March to help boost our Ad Coop. Even then I have taken more out of my business than that $500 investment.

The important factors are what an affiliate does when they get earnings. Do they pay themselves or grow their business. My business keeps growing because I put 90% or more back into it each month. I will not stop this until I reach a point where I am earning enough to live comfortably and still afford to grow my business out of profits. Then I will take a paycheck from my business to me.

Andy Zeus Anderson

36 posts

Why have I lost my upline co-sponsor in Ask Gery #Leadership

8 days ago

If as you say she is still an STL you need to send a support ticket to find out what has happened that would change who your co-sponsor is. It might be that she accidentally put you in the CSA Exchange.

Andy Zeus Anderson

5 posts

Where are my VP and milestone shares for month may in Suggestion Box #PSA

8 days ago

If you earned them they were paid today, as have all of ours. Mine were all there I guarantee. In the future though Milestone Shares were discontinued as of the first of this month as are Matching VP and the Executive Bonus Pool. Please read up on the New Compensation Plan so you are prepared for the changes for June.

Andy Zeus Anderson

17 posts

The old Matching VP Program! in Compensation

8 days ago

The big thing I found about it is having to explain it 4-5 times to the same PSA to have them still not understand if they earned points or earned money from the pool. There is still a ton of confusion as seen on nearly every negative review online as to how it worked and what it accomplished.

The new program is easy to explain including infinite compression which is a system where the commission override from non-qualified members below you is passed up to the next highest team leader.

You know what you make and how you make it and VP is still there to determine your rank. I would rather explain Rewardicals instead of talking about the old VP Match which is dead. We have not even seen how SFI will operate without it yet.

Andy

8 posts

When will our Executive Pool shares being paid out? in Compensation #Compensation

8 days ago

Mine is showing now so maybe they finally updated that part. Just think 38 cents per thousand or 57 cents a month per EA in your team is now going to be a flat 71 cents a month for that same team member. No more fluctuation based on share values, what your team earns it keeps.

Andy Zeus Anderson

8 posts

Who sees our Stream posts? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor

8 days ago

I have 2 Co-Sponsors who's stream post in my list now but the updated Sponsors page has not been released yet. I know current co-sponsors were said to have 2 positions of the four on CSA prior to June 1st so we may as older farts get only 2 new co-sponsors.

Andy Zeus Anderson

6 posts

Get fun & let more member come ! in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

9 days ago

Most Eager Zebra Games allow you to start leagues which are like tournaments between those participating. You as a league commissioner can even decide to give a reward for top players. It's a great recruiting tool and keeps your referrals active and buying tcredits.

Andy Zeus Anderson

16 posts

How can I have an active team? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

9 days ago

Every sign up is a lead, a real human being that has given you their e-mail address to contact them with additional information and training to get excited about their business. Each seeks something that screams at them I MUST DO THIS!!!. Some it can take days, some it can take weeks, some months, and some years to see what they need to see to become active.

I have people who have been inactive for 14-15 months who have become active for the first time. Many of them at the announcement of Opti-Build once I explained it to my PSA and CSA. I myself fell ill with a nervous breakdown and a long battle healing from a surgery and was inactive 10 months before I started growing a business that has been in profits for years now. Nearly 7 years later I am still growing strong even though my initial sponsor has long since left SFI.

Active Sponsor woke up a few more sleepers because people knew that if I stopped working with them they would get a new sponsor and never be alone again.

Andy Zeus Anderson

20 posts

These are the kind of workers that I look for when I post ads... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

9 days ago

I am a firm believer that if you want frustration you recruit everyone if you want success go directly to the affiliates you want on your team. Target them and get them to accept the information you are sharing, help them come to you. You can still use free ads but use terms that target them to the people you want not just every living soul who wants a free to join program and a free ride to riches overnight.

Andy Zeus Anderson

41 posts

Will my June paycheck go up or down with the new comp plan? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

9 days ago

I have to admit this one took 4 reads to sink in but then my eyes saw the big picture and I have written a couple post and several strong comments on it since. The way I see it is those of us who see the big picture need to share with everyone so we can all be an evangelist of the new plan instead of reserved and judgemental. The more of us who understand that because of a top-down structure we may lose some initial earnings but with a massive silver lining at the end, the better. Others will be blessed with higher earnings because they started right away building up their downline teams and have been blessed with massive matching shares in the past. Those people will see and income increase.

Thanks for dropping in.
Andy Zeus Anderson

41 posts

Will my June paycheck go up or down with the new comp plan? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

9 days ago

I am flattered beyond belief. Thanks for the amazing new idea, but the ultimate goal should be to fire the boss and who would ever fire Gery. Though if offered I might have to think twice about it I am positive the distance would hinder employment. Driving 1,000+ miles to work one way is a bit much.

Andy

41 posts

10 days ago

It would be my honor to have it translated and passed on. Thank you so much.

Andy

41 posts

10 days ago

You can always share my post. I like being a part of the growth of SFI as a whole.

Andy

41 posts

10 days ago

Holy Cow Batman!!!

Sorry for the extra, extra, extra long post. I knew it was long but until I hit post I didn't realize just how much information I packed into just one post. This could have been a 3-4 part series but if you read it all I appreciate the fact you are a born leader.

Andy

41 posts

10 days ago

This is the most common question and complaint I am seeing by confused Affiliates since the announcement of the Improved Comp Plan.

Under the old system, an affiliate who was earn8ing 1500VP per month would fluctuate in value. Now every EA with a standing order for 125 t-credits, for example, is worth 71 cents a month. If they order additional items the commissions go up and you have residual income without the risk of the Executive Bonus pool being flooded with extra shares or hammered by low sales this month. No more counting fractions of pennies to see if your earnings are correct.

What is also interesting is that compression is no longer limited to 45 days of sponsor inactivity. If a sponsor is not an Executive Affiliate for the month by it's last day they will pass up the override to the next EA or above sponsor above them. This compression happens throughout your organization and could people outside your normal qualified tiers into your commission earning tiers. Imagine a once inactive affiliate making it to PTL on your 5th generation but their sponsor and their sponsor's sponsor is inactive. You as an Executive Affiliate would suddenly be the recipient of a monthly commission override on this person who is compressed to your 3rd tier.

This can go on through unlimited tiers.

I have a close friend who got into a spat with a forum moderator and walked away from his SFI business he has built and nurtured for nearly 7 years. He had numerous team leaders and executive affiliates in his downline and they have now compressed up by at least one tier to other affiliates. Some of them have been orphaned or have sponsors who are not making it to EA each month because they can't afford an Auto-Delivery and don't have the PRM sales to make up the gap. These also have compressed to upline EA this month who will get overrides on their positions.

The elephant in the room though is the Direct Commission going down to 20% from its prior 45% of the Commission Volume. This had to happen to load more profit into the Tiered Overrides and to the new 4 Co-Sponsors program that ensures there is plenty of support to help any affiliate succeed in SFI.

Because of this, there is a potential for some affiliates to see immediate short-term lost revenue.

Fact is this. If you have spent all of your time building on your first Tier PSA and have none that have active referrals of their own you could see your revenue go down with very little offset. If you have been building your tiers below you with OptiBuild or manual re-assignments and have actively sponsored and helped your PSA to fill out their own PSA and below structures, You will likely gain added earnings. If you are an STL or Above you likely have a considerable new earnings structure below you as you earn 4% of the CV on all team leaders and EA below you on multiple tiers.

I will likely break about even with the potential to kill it on my CSA earnings to make a larger profit than last month but I can't be 100% sure until this initial month is in the books and June's earnings reports are in. I know PTL and DTL Leaders will likely see huge increases in network earnings.

Promoting the Compensation Plan to new PSA.

Keep in mind that the new PSA knows nothing of the old program for compensation unless you mention it. They are looking at the deal that they have now and here are some things you gain off the promotion of the new comp plan.

1. No more explaining what a Versa Point means to their income. Instead of profit sharing that fluctuated with sales and free shares given you now only earn off sales within your organization. Tell them VP only serve to establish their rank and performance in the system which will judge how many tiers of compensation they profit from.

2. No more pressure to buy or buy more to get higher ranks. The first 3 tiers of compressed Overrides come from Executive Affiliate status which can be earned through PRM referrals and actions to run their business and learn about it, or can be purchased via a low cost set of products that include every day items like vitamins and beauty aids or t-credits and even PSA of their own to grow their business. Make sure they are aware of the Smart Start program www.sfimg.com/smart and the Builder Bundle. Both are affordable ways to not only build their business but also be duplicated by their own teams.

3. Simple to explain where earnings come from. Tell them that you earn 20% direct commissions on purchases throughout the Zing Network of sites via their unique affiliate gateways. They also earn 4% overrides on up to 12 levels of income from members referred in their tiered structure. Compression will pass up overrides on any non-Executive Affiliates generated sales and could have you earning from sales on 50+ levels below you. You further are offered CSA or Co-Sponsored Affiliates when you are an Executive Affiliate and earn 8% commission Overrides on their sales/purchases as well.

It's that simple. Now more than ever it benefits us to build deep and profitable teams.

Building profitable teams will improve retention. A PSA who has at least one active PSA under them at 3 months is 100 times more likely to be here 6 months to one year later. If they can see their path to profits or have their initial monthly Auto Delivery paid for from profits in 1 year they are likely going to still be here 7 years later and have been to Silver Team Leader or above like I have.

I can tell you that my rank this month is nothing compared to the ranks I will reach building my PSA up and teaching them to build their teams as well. The Opti-Build program has helped me start building a successful downline and reach a point of stability instead of constantly starting over when people left because they had few to no active downline members. I have lost 2 Silver Team Leaders, and a half dozen Bronze Team Leaders over the past 7 years with countless Executive affiliates because I wasn't doing all I could to help them turn their business profitable.

SO sponsoring and support becomes more important than ever before under the new plan. It's no longer voluntary but almost compulsory to become an Awesome Sponsor.

So even if you take an initial income hit you still have a path to profits sitting in your existing team that is powerful and can shore up the weakest points in your business. Some revamping of your business may be in order but you will thank Gery later when you look at taking vacations and retiring early, buying a car or house out of commissions or other great feats.

For more information on potential earnings visit my thread at: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=125130

Andy Zeus Anderson

11 posts

+ versus - in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Team Building

10 days ago

You can't spell Impossible without I'M POSSIBLE.

What you will find is the new system has both plus and minus effects. If you have your business built around your PSA commissions you will likely lose some income as your Direct Commission is going down to 20% plus a 4% override if you are Executive Affiliate or above.

If you have been building your tier 2-12 downlines though and making a good share of your income from matching Versa Points your earnings stand to rise substantially. The focus here is to get leaders downline focused so they are building productive teams that are profitable below them instead of just building their PSA and letting those PSA fail with no support structure.

This move is a long time coming. We have active sponsor that started compression, we have Opti-Build and the Diamond Plan that have worked towards getting us to build deeper organizations and now we have the New Comp Plan Improvements to take those deeper teams and turn them into consistent residual income that last well beyond one time sales and short-term PSA with a ton of turnover.

Turnover has been the plague of SFI since day one with recruiting 3,000+ members a day and having 1-3% become active with only around 20% of them being active still 3-6 months later. I myself was guilty of focusing on my tier one only until opti-build and was frustrated by the fact that every time I would cross a new plateau in earnings I would lose 1-2 key people and virtually have to start over. I was adding people but not building leaders. Now I build leaders.

Andy Zeus Anderson

37 posts

How much money can I make in the New Comp Plan? in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

11 days ago

I love the fast path to profit you explain here. I didn't mention the point of break even in my figures because the plan was to show the path to a substantial income following the 5x5 system, but knowing the break even number will help many decide to make the jump to Executive Affiliate. Thanks for your reply.

Andy Zeus Anderson

37 posts

How much money can I make in the New Comp Plan? in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

11 days ago

Being the first month of the new comp plan which has finished yet I have no data to do such a comparison, and it would take a few months at least of experience with the new platform to show enough data to be of any help. Even then exact numbers financially can't be shared by SFI terms of use and the numbers would be from my organization only and not represent what you and your team are doing or able to do. Needless to say I might choose to do one as an example in a few months but since the data wouldn't be accurate for all members I would likely leave it to admin or someone with a much larger team than mine to do the task.

It's like a political poll, which is more accurate 100 people polled or 10,000 people polled?

Andy Zeus Anderson

13 posts

Which is better with The New Comp, Opti-Build at 50% or 100%? in Miscellaneous #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

11 days ago

I like 50% because Opti-Build doesn't necessarily distribute workers to each of your 5 top downline leaders. By retaining 50% of the recruited workforce you can manually assign workers as needed to help build equally and also have the reserve needed to replace those who fail to maintain their responsibilities as a Designated Diamond. Since SFI is unlimited Width you can maintain and nurture multiple leaders and grow them to a point where they most benefit your top 5 before passing them on as well. In some cases, you will be their best source of early success, especially if your top 5 are still very new to SFI.

Andy Zeus Anderson

17 posts

If we want to reach the moon, we must aim at the stars . . . in Miscellaneous #Team Building

12 days ago

People are so hung up on Versa Points and a higher commission on direct sales to notice that for the first time ever in SFI your team keeps the majority of what it created and you have something tangible to project your earnings from. I now know that every 125 pack of Tcredits is going to pay me a Direct commission of $3.53 but also know that any sale within my qualified tiers for this product will also pay $0.71 a month as well.

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=125130

I will definitely take a hit on my Direct Commissions but no longer will my Override earnings be dependent on uncontrollable like total sales of TripleClicks, total VP issued dividing into those shares, seasonal fluctuation etc.. Every sale now has a set bounty in my network, a tangible number we can tell our prospects about and it's not VP worth a fraction of a penny each.

Andy Zeus Anderson

10 posts

Some Websites of SFI Can Not Be Reached in Miscellaneous

12 days ago

It's an issue with the SSL Certificates for those domains you can remove the s on https and get to the sites just fine.

Andy Zeus Anderson

6 posts

Can you turn the heart reaction to red, the like button to blue, the faces to yellow? in Suggestion Box

12 days ago

Or they could focus that time on helping us make more money like they have been. Why worry about button colors and tab positions when there are conversion challenges, text still no in alignment with the new pay-plan and a whole overhaul of PriceBenders Gery mentioned on one of my post earlier today going on? Which would be more likely to pay the bills? Thank you for the suggestion but I love my SFI.

Andy Zeus Anderson

14 posts

Can we put the goals tab at the end of the tab line? in Suggestion Box

12 days ago

I started out using the goals tab as a place to plan my goals for today. In that case it would have been more logical before the tips tab. Now I use it to report my progress on my goals so it would fit in the end, a sort of holding myself accountable for the growth I have makes it more rewarding when I recap what was accomplished. Still, the manner in which I use it does not require any specific order at all.

Andy Zeus Anderson

37 posts

13 days ago

Solve WHAT problem?! WHAT joke?!

As Andy and other in this thread and others have clearly demonstrated, we've just HUGELY UPGRADED the compensation plan. Did you and your team members join SFI to earn pennies or a big, life-changing income? If you're not excited about what we've just delivered, you REALLY need to start digesting the plan, reading the many threads about it, reviewing why Leveraged Income is a thousand times more powerful than just relying on what you can do by yourself, etc.

Please, Mirjana, you're a Platinum Team Leader. You need to get up to speed on this and lead and educate your group...NOT kill your own business by trashing SFI on our public form because you're not yet understanding what we've just put in place.

To be fair it took me four read-throughs and a ton of digesting to see the big picture on this one but for a new affiliate seeing only the new comp plan it's going to be a lot simpler to explain that we don't get paid in points, ( a common misconception voiced by many) and instead offer actual commissions on up to 12 levels of income with all ranks reachable without investing a dime in membership, just generate the sales.

I do have one suggestion though to make it easier to get those PRM sales that make No Purchase Necessary a reality and that is to increase the number of featured auctions for things like $100 gift cards etc..

Andy