50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

46x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

5 posts

Buy products from TripleClicks with free Rewardicals in Sales #Auto-Delivery #Rewardical #Sales

3 hours ago

Hi Andy. Do you think we will in future be able to purchase directly with Rewardicals? I suppose where the value fluctuates, it may not be possible.

I doubt it Jessie the process is easier for price adjustments with the Gift Certificates and everyone pays one rate of conversion instead of one $5 item being 200 MRP and another being 300 MRP both would cost the same number of Rewardicals

5 posts

Buy products from TripleClicks with free Rewardicals in Sales #Auto-Delivery #Rewardical #Sales

9 hours ago

You can not buy directly with Rewardicals but you can exchange Rewardicals for a TripleClicks gift certificate once you reach the minimum of $5 worth of convertible Rewardicals.

Andy Zeus Anderson

3 posts

How to use bitcoin wallet coin base ? in Miscellaneous #TCredits #Team Building #TripleClicks

9 hours ago

You will have to get that information on Coin Base's website not here.

Andy Zeus Anderson

9 posts

Why this link doesn't work at all? in Marketing

10 hours ago

It has something to do with LinkedIn's end because when you replace the XXXX with your ID Number the link is working fine by itself. Sometimes redirects like the URL LinkedIn is producing break and don't work but it's not on SFI's end.

Andy Zeus Anderson

14 posts

Dear Edisa in Marketing

10 hours ago

Well regardless of it being an accidental misunderstanding it is SPAM, it is a violation of the rules, it is a violation of numerous international laws, and it has to stop ASAP. There is a far cry from Do and Do Not in any language and if Google is getting the wrong words we need to have a better translator. It could cost SFI millions of dollars with just one misunderstanding of the law and company policies.

Andy

8 posts

A banner/flyer in Suggestion Box #Marketing

14 hours ago

Most SFI Banners say not to download them but use the filter Memes and you will see the marketing aids that are made for use on social media as Conversation starters. DO NOT USE THEM TO SPAM people though or you will lose your account and may be subject to criminal litigation.

Andy Zeus Anderson

14 posts

Dear Edisa in Marketing

14 hours ago

Hi, Andy strange I have same in my email to, then I ask here on her language why she is doing this, she doesn't answer.

Yes my translator says it's Serbian for Hello, Join the and then the link contains the xxx's instead of the SFIID and she put my e-mail address in the from address on my contact form so I couldn't contact her back, I just posted my reply here in hopes she sees it and realizes the way she is doing things is seriously wrong.

Andy

14 posts

Dear Edisa in Marketing

22 hours ago

Any judge or lawyer will tell you ignorance is no defense. The actions broke the law even if they were naive actions and I believe I was more than kind in response but it is your duty where possible to report such poorly chosen tactics.

Andy Zeus Anderson

14 posts

Dear Edisa in Marketing

22 hours ago

Or follow rules, law, common sense, etc.. For one they likely sourced current Rewardical ECA trying to make them their own, Unethical. Two they used a SPAM tactice the announcement with that URL in it said expressly NOT TO DO. Illegal much, yes. It's not a training issue it's a failure to attempt to read anything, sure they might be able to function someday as an affiliate but at their current pace it could destroy a great program to not cut ties with them as one mentally unplugged affiliate or deliberate Spammer can reach tens of thousands of people before they are set on the right path. That is if they read it.

Andy

14 posts

Dear Edisa in Marketing

1 day ago

I just received the following solicitation in violation fo the SPAM policies of SFI. Don't worry I did all I could do to try and report the individual which turns out to be impossibe as they didn't give their SFIID number in the link and they used my store e-mail as their from e-mail when they used my contact form to SPAM me.

Their Message:

pozdrav

pridruzi se

www.sfi4.com/XXXXX/reca

My Reply:

Dear Edisa,

For one, you are soliciting a current Rewardicals ECA.

For another Gery stated flat out this method is grounds for immediate account termination.

For third, you didn't even put your SFI ID Into the link so it wouldn't have worked anyhow.

Have a nice Day.

Andy Zeus Anderson

101 posts

Rewardical ECA Referral Gateway is here! in SFI News #ECA #Rewardical

3 days ago

WOW, I had the perfect domain name to redirect just sitting there collecting virtual dust, I will have my first ads out in a little bit using my .cloud domain that is already focused on the e-commerce shopping niche. I am excited as a kid at Toys R Us at Christmas.. Rewardicals is the next best thing to hit the market and it's time tell the world.

Andy Zeus Anderson

101 posts

Rewardical ECA Referral Gateway is here! in SFI News #ECA #Rewardical

3 days ago

Very nice, very simple, very Rewarding.

Now I just need to get it into play today and start finding new Rewardical ECA.

Andy Zeus Anderson

54 posts

Hey Buddy! Can you afford $1.99 per day? in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 days ago

Now that's a plan you can sink your teeth into Scott. I don't know how many people over the years I have helped find money they didn't think they had through articles on waste spending, those things you can cut from daily hbit in order to invest. Most people can save aroun $90-$120 a month for investment so saving $60 a month should be easy. Tell Starbucks not today and BAM you are a Bronze Team Leader.

Andy Zeus Anderson

4 posts

To Send CSAs TCredits From The Gift Certificate Manager in Ask Gery

3 days ago

How does that help your business? With CSA you only earn off their purchases and matching VP if they are EA or above but making them dependent is far less likely to make you money than teaching them to be independent.

Andy Zeus Anderson

9 posts

Versapoints Versus Tcredits in VersaPoints #TCredits #VersaPoints

3 days ago

MRP are being replaced with Rewardicals, that offer will not be there much longer and your means to earn MRP are very few. Please read latest news and announcements.

Andy Zeus Anderson

10 posts

Can you register more than one store you own at Rewardicals? in Ask Gery #ECA #Marketing #Rewardical

3 days ago

Yes, there are parts you can't add to a retail store like a domain finder or sales when using a retail store. This is why I had to list BYOD or Bring Your Own Domain hosting on my TripleClicks account. If it were another physical or digital product or service I could add it to the one stor like my social media marketing service. My hosting company just won't fit into the store so it needs it's own space to flourish.

Andy

10 posts

Can you register more than one store you own at Rewardicals? in Ask Gery #ECA #Marketing #Rewardical

4 days ago

I have what is probably a new question with the Rewardical ECA program.

I know that some ECA would use this feature to create multiple stores with the same cookie cutter products and design etc so it is prohibited to add cookie cutter sites to Rewardical ECA's. My question is this. I have my digital goods and marketing services site I have already added to Rewardicals ECA program. I also have a very professional and affordable website hosting company I would love to add and it meets every term at this point except to add it I would need to create a second account which violates the SFI/TripleClicks Terms of Service.

Is there a means to get an exception so I can add the second storefront to Rewrdical ECA or am I just going to have to settle for one account per household?

Andy Zeus Anderson

35 posts

Convince me to register in Localvantia in Getting Started #Localvantia #Rewardical

4 days ago

I would tell you the following,

A growing global trend is to go off the grid, to unplug from the mainstream and explore something new.

Your bar may not seem to attract many tourist but part of that is because the shops in your community have not spoken to them and with Rewardical Reward Tokens you can start that conversation. Beyond the tourist, though there are many people in your community that are seeking reasons to enter your establishment, some for the very first time, others ready to come back if they see you care.

Rewardicals are a great way to say welcome, welcome, back, or simply say thank you to your customers. They cost you nothing until they generate sales and those costs are as low as 2% of the transaction. There is no other form of advertising that is this easy to implement, this effective, and this affordable. I have already preregistered your business and you only need to sign in and confirm your listing details to get started.

Andy Zeus Anderson

10 posts

How many SFI Members there are in a Country? in ECA Program #Localvantia #Rewardical

4 days ago

Currently, there are over 8.6 million members in the Zing Network, some here for business, but most of them are powering a commercial tidal wave that is generating millions of dollars in global sales each month. We are currently adding thousands of preregistered offline businesses and are starting to add hundreds of online destinations to shop and earn Rewardicals tokens.

A token can be exchanged for items including Gift Certificates, auction bids, Bitcoin, and soon collectible silver and independent merchant offerings. Should you choose to boost your Rewardicals earnings or add a second income with SFI you can also exchange Rewardicals for business building referrals and shares of the TripleClicks Executive Bonus Pool. The potential is without limits but the timing to get started is Now!!!

5 posts

Tips: How to get your ECAS I Recomended Badge in ECA Program #ECA #Getting Started #Team Building

4 days ago

There currently is no path to this badge as the TripleClicks ECA application process has been closed and the process of referring Rewardicals ECA won't be in place until later this week. But it is a great thing to be focused on as with each new ECA the number of chances to earn Rewardicals we can use to build our teams or convert into products, Collectible Silver, and Bitcoin there will be.

Andy Zeus Anderson

7 posts

Rewardical amnd vp in Suggestion Box #Leadership #PSA #Sales

4 days ago

By the way,

The people you have now should be reading the same news and post you do to understand the change. New people will only know there is a change by you telling them about the past instead of working on their future.

Andy

11 posts

Three Building Blocks New SFI Affiliates Should Know in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership

4 days ago

The man who wishes he could fly is a dreamer, the one who thinks he knows how to fly is an inventor, the one who knows he can fly is the one who wore both man's shoes, that or just bought a ticket at the local airport.

Andy Zeus Anderson

7 posts

Rewardical amnd vp in Suggestion Box #Leadership #PSA #Sales

4 days ago

I totally and emphatically disagree with you.

If anything the change should happen faster as in all of the swap over in a few days instead of a few weeks because it is all one change and not rocket science. MRP are gone, they still exist in some places in name but they are no longer the reward point that represents the company. Hurrying up to get them erased from our memory and off the forum post is best for business and you as a affiliate should welcome the reprieve from so many questions coming in about a point that is no longer the one we should focus on.

Showing benefit SFI has done, it's people understanding those benefits that is the issue.

As each item is upgraded, more information is released in easy to swallow bits instead of one bible being dropped on us and told to memorize it in a day. We have been gradually making this move for months now, and there are so many pieces coming so fast but SFI is a massive undertaking and we can't have Gery just throw a switch with a one page instruction manual but rest assured the rebirth has already happened it is just the clothes being changed now.

Andy Zeus Anderson

13 posts

Compensation for downline and sponsor in Compensation #Compensation

4 days ago

SEAD,

When he makes a sale it is him that gets the 45% oc the Commission Volume not his sponsor, his sponsor get's this if he makes a Purchase not a sale. His co-sponsor get's 15% of the CV if he makes a purchase. In the event he is making a sale both his up to 12 levels of upline sponsors and his co-sponsor are eligible for matching VersaPoints which in turn have a monitary value dependent on the CV of all affiliate sales divided by the number of VP held by members who are Executive Affiliates or above. To earn VP and collect earnings from VP one must be a minimum Executive Affiliate. To collect matching VP one must become a Team Leader.

Andy Zeus Anderson

6 posts

Round up for Charity in Ask Gery #Leadership #Marketing

4 days ago

If it were possible you would need to take that up with each charity as only they decide where money is applied to them based on a need basis. Doctor's Without Borders is using a large share of donations currently to fight Ebola and Aids in several African nations though.