Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

61x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

5 posts

Prize for Badge Quest Master Rewatdicals should be increased. in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Contests #Rewardical

1 day ago

Who would pay for it? You? I don't want my commissions to fund more free Rewardicals. Badge Quest, unlike Astro Auctions, make SFI NO MONEY but they cost money when people don't choose digital payouts like VP or T-credits. How about instead of looking for bigger handouts you do the first job of an affiliate marketer and generate sales to earn commissions? They pay far better than the 10,000RT would.

Andy Zeus Anderson

21 posts

Will you consider this proposal? in Suggestion Box

3 days ago

99.99% of the PRM will never have heard of a Rewardical Token, they would have no value to them until that is explained, and then you would add another step to learn in how to convert them to Tcredits to bid on The main New Thing you wish for them to learn which is how to bid on Astro and PriceBenders auctions. The more they have to learn at the point of joining, the more steps they have to take, the fewer of them will wish to be a part of our great program.

It would also increase Rewardical Fraud which is already getting big with people filing false claims with RECA. Offer Rewardicals in a manner where they could pass them on to another account and there is apt to be further gaming of the system which can kill our SFI and TripleClicks with millions of dollars a year in losses to theft.

Andy Zeus Anderson

9 posts

Social media consulting .... in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

4 days ago

Or try working your SFI business which is why you are here and put those skills to work making yourself successful for the full profits.

Andy Zeus Anderson

14 posts

In memory of a great leader and marketer, Rich DeVos in Miscellaneous #Leadership

8 days ago

Devos is a pioneer who's knowledge will span many generations into the future. He will be missed.

Andy Zeus Anderson

15 posts

You Won't Make It So Just Give Up!!!!!! in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

8 days ago

Your dead frog should have read my affirmation I wrote a few days ago, he might have lived in spite of the detractors without being deaf. Here you go my friend.

Andy Zeus Anderson

9 posts

The Law Of Diminishing Returns As A Marketer? in Marketing #Marketing

11 days ago

Age is a number, skill is a blessing, wisdom a legacy. Older marketers are god's gift to the business world for sure. If not for us the young pups would have nobody to learn from the mistakes of and would have to make our mistakes all over for themselves. We screw up so they don't have to, or can at least make new cracks in the barrier to success.

Andy Zeus Anderson

5 posts

I want to buy this items! in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Marketing

13 days ago

I believe you are talking about TripleClicks, Eager Zebra, and SFI branded merchandise and I agree it would be nice to be able to purchase all of them for a fair price. They do have a nice SFI baseball cap available though.

Andy Zeus Anderson

12 posts

Never ending Austro Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits #TripleClicks

14 days ago

Note my prior comment was on 1274 10 bars the 5 bars is worth $70+ dollars total.

12 posts

Never ending Austro Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits #TripleClicks

14 days ago

We need more people in the countries where the silver bars can be delivered to who realize this prize is worth more than $140 and can be turned into cash at any time through a gold and silver exchange or coin shop.

Andy Zeus Anderson

10 posts

Explanation in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

14 days ago

While you were given some great answers they were to the wrong question. You didn't ask about a tie in the main auction you asked about Rocket Box which is randomly drawn and does not require more than a single t-credit bid to win. You didn't get drawn on the Rocket Box so no tiebreaker was needed.

Andy Zeus Anderson

7 posts

Marketing/Sales in Marketing

16 days ago

1. Local Pay may already be available if there are any local merchants in your country. If not TripleClicks is not accepting merchants at this time, but Pay-Pal and other means of online payment are available.
2. Local Delivery is only available from local merchants, sorry but most ECA have no means to open local fulfillment centers and SFI/TripleClicks is not big enough yet to do this either.
3. Has been in place for years and is available through a link in the SFI Toolbox drop down on each product page, but since we have hundreds of ECA and not all are professional salespeople product specs are sorely lacking. Not TripleClicks fault, the vendors are the ones who don't like making sales and try to hurry to put listings online instead of complete listings online.
4. Your job is to make TripleClicks popular locally, that's what affiliates do.

Your list of demands has already been met but a nicer tone might work better in the future as I am positive I am not the only one offended by demands over a request.

Andy Zeus Anderson

14 posts

How much financial situation affects SFI? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

16 days ago

None, Zip, Zilch, Nada.

I started without a penny available to put into SFI and have never spent anything that wasn't from profits made in my business so the answer is that you are not affected by anything but your own brain if you don't have money. SFI is free to join, no investment required. Advertising can be done for free, hosting a blog can be done for free, you can work hard and contact as many people as you wish without spending a dime so even though it may be harder and take longer you don't have to have a single penny to invest.

Andy Zeus Anderson

20 posts

Banner ads in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

17 days ago

In the code the first URL that ends in /real is your gateway link. It goes in the URL box. The second link ends in .jpg and is the image URL.

Andy Zeus Anderson

10 posts

French Section in Suggestion Box

21 days ago

There are sub-forums under country and region forums for French speakers, no need for it to be on the index as it is on the appropriate sub-index.

Andy Zeus Anderson

108 posts

Announcing...the Astro Auction VIP program in SFI News #Astro Auctions

23 days ago

LOL, I have a sick kid home watching Bee Movie and it's great timing because the web is buzzing about Astro Auctions and this new VIP program should make it that much louder. I have loved the jump in earnings and Rewardicals since the launch of Astro Auctions and the two new badges and all the unique features of VIP make for a massive win!

Andy Zeus Anderson

42 posts

I Currently have 50,298 RW Tokens To Redeem... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

24 days ago

I have some serious catching up to do. You earned so far almost as much Rewardicals as my entire team did last month. I, of course, earned far less but am still very proud of the accomplishments and growth. Rewardicals are true dream makers and I can imagine they would give you a fair penny in bitcoins but with the new Astro Auction gateway coming and the need for at least 1 t-credit per referral through that gateway the padding could spell millions of dollars in rewards at little to no cost for the affiliate who has been quietly amassing such huge rewards.

Andy Zeus Anderson

18 posts

Thought I Should Mention The Maverick Of The Senate in Miscellaneous

24 days ago

I actually worked 2 Senate campaigns and one Presidential campaign for John back in the 90's and found him to be a brutally honest politician who was ready to breach both sides of the aisle in the interest of the United States. Had he beaten Obama I am positive this country would not be near as divided by race and class as it is divided today. John would not have allowed that to happen on his watch.

While in later years we drifted apart politically I never lost my respect for the man and all he had done.

RIP John Sidney McCain

Andy Zeus Anderson

14 posts

Blogging As a Means For Advertising in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Sales

26 days ago

Blogging for marketing yes, blogging for advertising no. There is a difference between the two and blogs made of ads are spam to search engines, quickly blocked by social media, and soon forgotten by everyone.

Andy Zeus Anderson

6 posts

Motivate to Join in Getting Started #Getting Started

26 days ago

They advertised, I joined, they sent as welcome message, I responded but never heard from him again.

In short, my sponsor did the minimum, but I did the maximum to see my success through 7 years ago. I now have a great sponsor who was given to me as part of the active sponsor's policies that SFI adopted about 2 to two and a half years ago, but even with her, I have fought for what I have by learning, applying, and teaching others.

Fast Forward to 2018 and my system is blog based reviews, to full lead collection strategies on the outside. I don't leave new recruits hanging but at the start of it all is an advertisement which is what drew me in to begin with. "Honey I Fired The Boss!"

Andy Zeus Anderson

4 posts

SFI Products to Promote in Getting Started #Compensation #Marketing #Sales

27 days ago

I personally found nothing wrong in the post length, about the same as the average newspaper article or blog post but a couple images and more white space around new subheadings and more subheadings would make it easier to read for many. Above all the content is well worth the read.

Andy Zeus Anderson

13 posts

can we use gift certificate instead of t-credits for AA gateway? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

28 days ago

I would imagine not as it could be counterproductive as the idea is to get the referral to try Astro Auctions not spend the Gift Certificate on other items and never try the Auctions at all. I personally see this as a great use of my Rewardicals when I don't have funds for a t-credit pack and would love to be able to offer up to 5 t-credits per referral instead of a single t-credit so they have a chance to actually win something of lasting value or can get really hooked on Rewardicals as well.

Andy Zeus Anderson

70 posts

Does it make financial cents (sense) in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

The best thing about being able to make EA without investment is that's all you need until traction takes over and you start to earn. BTL or Bronze team leader status is an empty rank unless you are earning the money to pay for being there. I am usually a BTL to STL, but chose to take 100% of my profits out the last two months and use my Rewardicals to pay because of the need to buy advertising and other items for my other projects. I should be a minimum of BTL next month again as the purchasing is done and it's time to focus on making money in that marketing system as well.

SFI though has paid for me to be in both systems.

Andy

13 posts

Landing page: guide needed in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

There are two ways to get the help you need for the landing page system you purchased. Seek help through that companies help pages or search for tutorials on using their landing pages on YouTube. Everything is on Youtube and video can make things make sense really quick.

Andy Zeus Anderson

70 posts

Does it make financial cents (sense) in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Training is best done with real-world practice, not inside the bubble of one's own head. The cost here as Maree and others have stated are far less than those of starting an offline business or even joining most other paying programs. I have a second stream of income cost me over $300 by the year or $47 a month just to take part in the training and tools. It's a crap shoot as to when I will find the catalyst to make that one profitable too but I know from SFI that it can be any time, and any new affiliate that makes the magic begin and from there you can always get others using the same formula and scaling up.

Andy

70 posts

about 1 month ago

Then you sir would be wrong because every dollar spent is putting cash back in the hands of affiliate throughout the system and while the main voices you hear are those complaining about their earnings there are many thousands of affiliates making a quiet income from SFI. You don't grow to millions of affiliates and members by not making success stories, just read your Just Saying gateway and you will find hundreds of people touting their success and love for SFI.

I am one of those who makes a profit every single month and I will say it's not a lot yet but it grows every month.

Andy Zeus Anderson