SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

66x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #8

35 posts

Wrong Answer to Hidden Clues in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

12 hours ago

The principal is head of school, a principle is a moral standard like being pro-life on the principle of your faith.

Andy Zeus Anderson

5 posts

How about shifting *NOTIFICATIONS MANAGER to Whatsapp ? in Suggestion Box

12 hours ago

Many of us have no interest in WhatsApp and it is not owned or controlled by SFI to avoid abuse by those who would spam members of scam them out of their hard-earned funds.

Andy Zeus Anderson

4 posts

buy at tc in Sales #Pricebenders #Sales #TripleClicks

12 hours ago

Most products on TripleClicks are already at retail prices so the benefit would be almost non-existing. You are best to find wholesale suppliers, start a Shopify Store, and become a Rewardical ECA. This will open you to all of Zing Network at a minimal cost with better odds of success.

Andy Zeus Anderson

8 posts

You Need To Monitor Poor Attitude Affiliates!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

12 hours ago

A poor attitude is often where ego meets a doubt. Many are afraid of how people will perceive them if they ask a question and just need a little help to change their attitude and adjust their altitude. Merry Christmas and Happy new year my friends.

Andy Zeus Anderson

35 posts

Wrong Answer to Hidden Clues in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

13 hours ago

Thanks for the catch, the clue writer obviously added them not knowing the difference in the two words and how they are spelled.

Andy Zeus Anderson

8 posts

HELP in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Getting Started

1 day ago

Sorry when I read HELP in big letters I thought you needed urgent help with building your business not in help with a game. Others I guarantee didn't even look at the subject twice as too many just scream help when it's not an actual question. It works like the boy who cried wolf, a story I have read to the kids a hundred times as my parents told me. If you scream help enough when a simple read of the instructions in front of you will suffice you will likely not get the help you need when it is really needed.

Please use a full question as the subject of your post so people don't waste their time looking to find it is a question related to a game and not someone in need of help with their business. I guarantee you will still get help and it will likely be 100% polite and cheery help from people who aren't just saying I don't know or have you contacted support, or have you read the instructions found on the page.

Andy Zeus Anderson

10 posts

This, as a recommendation ...! in Miscellaneous

2 days ago

If price my friend were the only objective Ford and Chevy would have gone out of business decades ago to the cheaper made foreign cars. People will shop value if they have the money and service is always king. The key, as the author is saying, is in raising the value to meet the price instead of lowering the standards to sell cheaper.

37 posts

Inactive CSA's, PSA's and PRM's from rewardical redemption in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Rewardical

4 days ago

While there are a fair share of fake accounts when it comes to recruiting through Paid to Join or GPT sites most inactive accounts are people seeking more information and they hold off until they see something that intrigues them about SFI before becoming more active. Send them regular communications and many will become active. Teach them about your SFI.

Andy Zeus Anderson

37 posts

Inactive CSA's, PSA's and PRM's from rewardical redemption in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Rewardical

5 days ago

They assign real-time sign-ups not guaranteed workers which would be eminently more expensive. These purchases are shares of the advertising that SFI does, not vetted workers who would already be assigned a sponsor.

Andy Zeus Anderson

13 posts

Lacing The Pieces Together in Getting Started #Getting Started

6 days ago

A powerful and touching post. As to those in bad weather please heed Agnes' warning and be careful out there. A Close friend of mine lost his oldest son today at the ripe age of 26. They live in Illinois and the snow and Ice have been somewhat treacherous this year.

Andy Zeus Anderson

God bless and Merry Christmas

2 posts

Support for Shopify stores in ECA Program #ECA #Localvantia #Rewardical

6 days ago

If you have a Shopify store you can use their API Key and API Password you set on their site to connect your store to Rewardical. When a claim is made the sale will be looked up and approved automatically thus expediting customer service. The faster your rewards offering is approved the more likely you are to gain repeat business and have members tell other members about your store.

Gery said they are also looking into integrations for WooCommerce the e-commerce solution from WordPress, and Etsy which is another store builder tool and showed some interest in a similar solution for Wix's store builder if they even have an API to integrate 3rd party services.

Andy Zeus Anderson

4 posts

Passing Along What You Have Learned!!! in Marketing #Marketing

6 days ago

Probably the biggest thing I can pass on in this reply is that self-motivation is a must.

Your friends will disown you, your family mocks you and beg you not to kept trying when times are tough and they don't have your vision. The boss will scoff and tell you to get back to work, the preacher will hear your news while sharing some encouragement he'll ultimately leave you to God for your answers.

You can buy kind words and encouragement, and even get a comment or so from your first sale or two that makes you jump for joy but there will be a lot of long hours. Days that last past everyone's bedtime. Days worked the family plays, and you will ultimately feel all alone at some point. It is in that hour you must say, I know where I am, I know what I have done, I know where I am going, I will not stop.

Andy Zeus Anderson

14 posts

Needing Encouragement, - I'm Quietly Struggling... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

6 days ago

I can do this, I will be better tomorrow than today. I can be even more the next day, and the day after that I will be Amazing. I can be a success, I will be the person living their dreams. I Can, I Will.

Andy Zeus Anderson

7 posts

Top 20 Forum Guru in Inspiration/Testimonials #Contests #Leadership

6 days ago

Congratulations, that badge is well earned and yes it can be a lot of work but the reward is the respect of hundreds of thousands of members who you help improve and change their lives. Thank you for your service above self interest attitude.

Andy Zeus Anderson

6 posts

Are You Too Late????? in Getting Started #Getting Started

6 days ago

Note to Mod team I said booty which is not intended to offend anyone and to my knowledge is not an adults drink. I ask that all readers have some humor mod team included. Merry Christmas is the most offensive thing I intend on saying a lot this time of year.

Andy

6 posts

Are You Too Late????? in Getting Started #Getting Started

6 days ago

Bruce, great minds think alike. I just posted this not even an hour ago via stream to my team:

Each step you make will take you somewhere, even if at times it seems full circle you will still have experience gained to correct your course and move forward. None of this can happen if you are afraid to take the step so get off your booty and take the step.

Andy Zeus Anderson

83 posts

Rewardical adds enhanced support for Shopify stores! in SFI News #Rewardical

8 days ago

Wix is neither a quality program or really an e-commerce platform but more of a simple web builder set on horrible hosting in the middle of one of the most spammed free webhost in the world. If Gery wished to be affiliated with that site it is possible I personally advise everyone to run from Wix because of their poor standing in the hosting community and good standing with the criminal community. If your retail business is struggling it could just be the cause being you are on a Wix site.

Andy Zeus Anderson

35 posts

Bored Stiff in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

9 days ago

Cardinals got a lucky trade the other day at my Expense. Goldschmidt was one of my favorites here in Arizona, now he is looking for a ring elsewhere and the Backs are just looking to rebuild from too many free agent losses. Yankees got Corbin, others are in rumors for Discalso and Pollock etc..

35 posts

9 days ago

The last time I did a backflip California nearly slipped into the ocean, so one more might be in me.

Andy

83 posts

9 days ago

Shopify is a store builder and webhost for online stores. They also offer a mall directory to seek retailers on their platform. They are where you build your store Rewardical is where you can market that store. You do not have to be a seller to benefit though as you only need to recruit existing Shopify merchants to Rewardical and recruit other shoppers there as well and you will earn Rewardicals you can turn into business building tools, investments such as silver bullion or bitcoin, or prizes and gifts via gift certificates. There are currently 600,000+ Shopify Merchants making them one of the largest such retail marketplaces online.

83 posts

9 days ago

Since that is not how we earn money it is not likely we would be acting as an affiliate program for Shopify, but some Shopify store owners do offer affiliate programs through their hosted storefronts separate of SFI.

Instead, you earn by referring Shopify Stores to the Rewardical program allowing them to offer the Rewardicals to their customers in order to secure repeat business. They pay 3% or more in commission to Rewardical for the management of the rewards system, you get downline members referred to your team when the merchant invites existing customers into your network.

You promote Rewardical.com search to shoppers and they shop through Rewardical and LocalVantia listed stores and earn rewards. On all transactions in your network, you earn a share of the Rewardicals earned and can turn them into business boosting referrals, VP, Gift Certificates, Silver Bullion, and even Bitcoin which turns to cash in more than 180 countries.

All of this and the merchant pays nothing unless a sale is made and they stand to make more new sales and above all improve same customer purchase numbers. Customer loyalty has never been at such a premium as it is in 2018 and will be again in 2019. The number of discounters and undercutters grows and building brand loyalty through added service and rewards is the life blood of retail.

Andy Zeus Anderson

83 posts

9 days ago

This is an astounding announcement. It opens a direct link to 600,000 additional merchants and it helps existing RECA on Shopify's platform simplify Rewardical claims. Great job Gery and team, thinking forward on how to make this great program even better.

Andy Zeus Anderson

35 posts

9 days ago

I see numbers like that and I'll do a 324-pound backflip.

35 posts

9 days ago

Out of the blue, an old article on one of my blogs produced a new PSA today. The first one in a couple of weeks since I have been out sick for nearly 9 days total. I have a strong gut feeling this one is going to come alive and be a new worker on our team's frontline. I thank God for my workers and am starting work on building them up and need more great people to make that happen. You too will find your workers.

Andy Zeus Anderson

17 posts

Please Sir Gery in VersaPoints

14 days ago

Are you willing to do twice the work and generate twice the sales? If so then earn twice the Rewardicals and we won't have this issue. Cutting the cost only cuts the work being done and if you are looking only at what you can do with Rewardicals earned through games and bids then you are missing the big picture.

Andy Zeus Anderson