Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Michael H.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

11 posts

There is a problem? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits #VersaPoints

7 months ago

You now get rewardicals instead. However, you get 10, which you can redeem for 3 VP (3 rewardicals each) or T-credits ( currently 77 rewardicals) so only 8 plays earns a TC (instead of 30 at 5 MRP each) so we are earning more for playing.

7 posts

3 steps on how to redeem Rewardical Tokens? in Compensation #Rewardical

8 months ago

It is a very easy process, I redeemed 3 rewardicals for 1 VP and it took about 30 seconds. Just adjust the slider to the number of rewardicals you want to redeem and click the button next to the reward.

29 posts

New PSA with Big RED Warning Triangle? in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor

8 months ago

Also, if the PSA is highlighted in Blue it would indicate a reassigned PSA.
Blue = Reassigned Affiliate

29 posts

New PSA with Big RED Warning Triangle? in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor

8 months ago

Look to your upline. This PSA was reassigned to you from someone in your upline. That is the only way I know of where someone who has been in SFI longer than you can end up in your downline.

18 posts

More auctions for customers in Pricebenders #Marketing #Pricebenders #Sales

8 months ago

Would it be advisable for there to be more auctions geared towards customers and not just SFI affiliates? Many times I check and 2 of the three or four auctions are for PSA's, CSA's or PRM's so PRM's would not be interested to participate.

11 posts

Who is the audience for Triple Clicks products? in Getting Started #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

8 months ago

Two things to consider: first, the MRP program IS available to all TripleClicks members, not just affiliates (you are a member before you can purchase).

Second, I have found that pricing is NOT a major factor when selling on the internet. Many times you can search for an item and find it listed by a multitude of vendors at a variety of prices, yet sales are happening at all price points. This is even more obvious on sited like ebay and Amazon or with items like auto parts and repair parts. The buying decision includes price as just one small part.

20 posts

DD and Opti-Build participation in Team Building #Team Building

9 months ago

I guess that I would like to see Opti-Build participation NOT be dependent on your sponsors participation or designation. Until then, I will continue working the best that I can.

20 posts

DD and Opti-Build participation in Team Building #Team Building

9 months ago

You have to be a DD from your sponsor which is not a benefit to some. My sponsor rarely logs on and I have no way of knowing if I could be in his top 5. He is not responsive to my attempts to contact him. He has a lot of PSA's from his funnel system, but chooses not to participate. Therefore, I cannot participate in Opti-build and cannot use it in my team. I try to be very active and encourage activity within my team. Part of this is re-assigning PSA's to active affiliates and offering inclusion in a co-op for active Team members (Even CSA's) to encourage additional activity.

11 posts

Who is our target market for customers? in Team Building #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

9 months ago

Hi everyone, I have been working to more efficiently advertise and wanted to know how everyone chooses a target market when finding prospects for sales as well as for recruiting? With so many products and divisions, if can seem overwhelming.

65 posts

She has done it again!! Warning in Miscellaneous #CSA #PSA

10 months ago

Yep, I just received the same in my Teammail. Reported also.

20 posts

Testimonial-like section dedicated to top SFI leaders in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #Leadership

10 months ago

I think you are on the right track with this. It could be used to highlight those making new ranks (maybe gold or above) and the changes in their lives it has made. It could be updated monthly with bigger stories dedicated to the higher ranks to help build the dream for those in the lower ranks and for prospects. They could also give some information on how they were able to achieve their success.

24 posts

What happened to 1 Tcredit Price in VersaPoints #Sales #TCredits #Team Building

11 months ago

Lucky, Your best option to get a good answer and resolution is to contact support. they can look into your particular situation and either resolve it or provide a correct explanation.

8 posts

How do I offer stuff on SFI in Getting Started #ECA #Marketing #Sales

11 months ago

You can post your item with a member listing. Go here to find out more: www.tripleclicks.com/Support/Solution.php?id=24718

14 posts

What are the Functions and Benefits Receiveing Second Home CASs in Miscellaneous

about 1 year ago

Second home CSA's are earned when you are a team leader and they are CSA's whose original co-sponsor did not re-qualify as an EA or higher for some reason. This is no reflection on the activity of the CSA so you may have some that are actively building a business and can provide matching VP's as well as commissions well into the future. They should be supported the same as any CSA.

32 posts

Any sales tips in Sales #Sales

about 1 year ago

While I disagree with you that this is a "Pyramid scheme", I will try to give you some answers to your question. First, sales are very important in this business or else there will not be any business. It takes sales to provide the money to pay out commissions and all the overrides. My suggestion for sales is to decide which products you want to sell, focus on one niche at a time, create a blog or website that provides good information for people that will be interested in these products and provide your triple clicks links to those products. Then use social media to talk about your posts and lead people to your blog. This may take some time to get rolling, but you should be able to begin making sales.

After you have figured out how to start making an income with SFI from sales, you may find some friends that would like to do the same and you might like to show them what you are doing to help them build an income. This is where you may like to be a sponsor in order to help others find a way to build an income. Because you are now training others, you earn bonuses based on their activity.

If you are just sponsoring in the hope of making money from the act of sponsoring, then you are treating this like a so called Pyramid scheme. In truth, without sales in your organization, you will not earn anything. How can you expect others in your team to make sales if you aren't making sales yourself? I think if you want to focus on sales right now that's fine. Then you can choose to sponsor and grow your team later and be able to show them how to be successful.

719 posts

Localvantia Pre-Launch! in SFI News #Sales #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

about 1 year ago

One aspect that makes this better than "normal advertising" for the merchants is that this is pay for results advertising. They only pay for points awarded for purchases made, not just for eyeballs.

19 posts

Using the K.I.S.S. Principle in Getting Started #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Great post. I hope you don't mind if I pass this along to my Team. Thanks

16 posts

What about your commissions in Compensation #Compensation #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Mesrane, One thing I can say is that you have remained with SFI for over a year. By now you know that SFI and the community are here to stay and will be here whenever you are ready to build your business. The commissions are there to be earned.

54 posts

Could it be that the registration of new PSA is too difficult because most of them give up after first two tasks? in Team Building

over 2 years ago

Many people are looking for instant income and stop as soon as there appears to be a little work. They are really not interested in building a real business. Only a small percentage of people will see this business for what it really is and put in the effort necessary to build a successful business.

7 posts

Step 1 to Success in SFI in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building #VersaPoints

over 2 years ago

Sharona,
Your gateways can be found under the person icon on the black navigation bar on your homepage. All your gateways are listed there. You can send them in a message or use advertising sites and post the links there. You can also use a blog and write posts that solve a problem and offer SFI as a possible solution. You are best to develop a relationship and then introduce SFI through your gateway.

7 posts

Step 1 to Success in SFI in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building #VersaPoints

over 2 years ago

The lowest MPR cost item I have found is 85 MRP for the TripleClicks Cell phone pocket. Most items can be purchased for MRP, and the amount is on the item page, right hand column where it also lists T-Credit price and VP earned for purchase.

7 posts

over 2 years ago

Today, I am starting a series of team mails focused on steps to success in SFI. My goal is to help you become a successful and profitable SFI affiliate.

Today, I focus on the first step, becoming an EA(Executive Affiliate). Achieving and keeping EA level should be the goal of each affiliate that wants to build a profitable SFI business. It is possible to remain an affiliate without achieving, but if you are working to be profitable, you will want to be EA. The only requirement to being an EA is earning 1500 Versa Points and these can be earned many ways. SFI encourages new affiliates to learn about the business and offers opportunities to earn that 1500 VP in the first month through actions alone. After that, you can earn that 1500 vp through a combination of actions, sales and/or purchases. Again, SFI encourages you to make business building a habit by allowing you to earn vp daily just by completing tasks on your home page. These will only take about 15 minutes, but will give you a start towards team building, keep you up to date on happenings at SFI, give you an update on what your business is doing and the activity of your team as well as offer motivation by showing how other SFI affiliates are being successful. The remaining VP can be earned through sales and/or purchases. Remember, it is possible to build your business with no monetary investment or purchases, but then you will need to make sales to customers.

I hope this gives you a little clarification on getting started and I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have. I'll be back with another step soon.

13 posts

TripleClicks Purchase in Large Scale with Shipping free? in ECA Program #Compensation #TCredits #TripleClicks

over 2 years ago

If there is an Item listed that you want to purchase a large quantity of, contact the ECA and find out if they are willing to work with you. They can make a new item listing of the bulk item, like "10 wedding rings" or even a hundred. They can set the price so it will be equitable and put the appropriate shipping as well. If they choose to make it free shipping to Nigeria, that is their choice since they will be shipping the item. This will keep the transaction processing through TripleClicks which protects both buyer and seller. Good luck in your venture.

46 posts

Today's Biz Quiz in Miscellaneous

over 2 years ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)