Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

41x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

23 posts

Why Are We Here? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Team Building

2 days ago

Hi, Tara,
What a great article! You indeed wrote it from the
Keep going....and make your dreams happen!

Have a very profitable day and week!

GP from Oz

17 posts

Does anyone give Gift Certificates to your PRMs & do you get an increase in Sales? in Sales #ECA #Marketing

2 days ago

Hi, Manohar,
Love the red high heel shoes, I do have a pair like that but hardly worn...LOL..prefer flatties now that I'm no longer in the workforce.

With unused GC I'm not fretting, really, because unused GC is not wasted. I'm just wondering now if SFI is still planning some strategies to help us engage with our PRMs without breaching US laws.

GP

17 posts

Does anyone give Gift Certificates to your PRMs & do you get an increase in Sales? in Sales #ECA #Marketing

2 days ago

Hi, Richard,

Thank you for your comment. I like the phrase "sacrificial giving" because that's what it's like in SFI, isn't it?

My dilemma is simple: Why Gift Certificates given to PRMs are never used by them. It's OK with me because then I can give it again to the next PRM, but it just goes on and on like this...no one takes the bait! I'd be happy if only one out of over 250 PRMs on my list will use the GC.

As we can't follow up esp. if PRMs come from S-Builder or from ECAs, what can we do to improve the situation?
Have a great week, Richard!
Glecy

17 posts

2 days ago

Same to you, Chris! Better late than never!
I do give $10 Gift Certificates to my new PRMs, to encourage them to check our TC store, play EZ games, or bid at AA, but the Gift Certificates always come back, never used no matter the length of expiry date. That really puzzles me, I wonder if PRMs really can see or check their inbox at all.

I'd be interested to from others of their success with PRMs.

Have a profitable week!

GP๐Ÿค—

4 posts

Are You Excited Enough?? in Getting Started #Getting Started

4 days ago

May I say something about being excited every day? I hope you understand that it is next to impossible to be excited every day, if one has woken up on the wrong side of the bed, or if one has a terrible bad hair day, or one has just had a minor accident, or whatever little annoying things happening in one's everyday life.

What to do then?

If you're not experiencing one of these, you may be a saint, or a robot! LOL!

152 posts

Free CSAs for new Astro Auction VIPs! in SFI News #Astro Auctions #Team Building

4 days ago

Another WoW announcement!
Going VIP on AA is now much more exciting and rewarding!
Thank you, Gery, for the sample letter, it will help with sharing information with existing PSAs along with gifting them with TCredits.

4 posts

Your Hopeful Buyers Try To Get Rid Of You! What now? in Marketing #Marketing

4 days ago

Hello, Prof. Bruce!
You know, you could also win an Oscar, if not your prospect, for that act!
GP of Oz

59 posts

Request re grammatical correction in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

Namaste, Sanjeev!

You're a good son!

Hmmmm, I think I lost my FG again because I was so excited to let you know your request has been granted and couldn't add a comment to your original post so I started a thread. The offending extra "s" has been removed when announcing a win of Just One Rewardical. And I made a simple misspelling mistake of typing Gery's name! We get punished for simple lapses of judgment.

There have been much ado over nothing... they can take my FG back and give it to someone else much deserving. I'm not richer nor poorer because of it. But I'm still here. I will survive with or without a Forum Guru Badge.

Have a nice weekend!

59 posts

5 days ago

I'm terribly, terribly sorry for having started a storm in a teacup with my unintended post. It's never my intention to start a thread about mistakes of any kind and asking someone to correct it, Randy.

For Goodness sake, let us lighten up. This is getting tiresome, and we're starting to lose the happy and friendly camaraderie that has been revived when you came back.

I've now learned another lesson, now I'll try to keep mum and mind my own business.๐Ÿค

59 posts

6 days ago

Oh, so that was your beef? LOL!๐Ÿ˜ I was typing on my tablet with one finger lying down because It's midnight here down under but couldn't get off Forum...very addictive. Did not realise I misspelt the Great Man's name. But I got yours correct, didn't I? Heaven forbid if I misspell your name, Randy๐Ÿ™„
Good night!

40 posts

What has been your most memorable experience since joining SFI? in Miscellaneous

6 days ago

Hi, Tanja,

You don't look a day older than 20!๐Ÿ˜Š Honestly๐Ÿ˜Š
Thank you for sharing your memorable experience at SFI. It's been really wonderful reading yours and other's stories and sharing a common bond - a special bond of friendship because of SFI!

I never thought my thread will resonate with most of our Forum Friends. But it provided some answers to my quest for a reason why Australia as a country is way down in Most Active countries.

Have a lovely day!
GP from Oz๐Ÿ˜‹

40 posts

What has been your most memorable experience since joining SFI? in Miscellaneous

6 days ago

Hi, Tara,
Thank you for your input! You are quite a revelation and a pleasant surprise at the Forum!
Love reading your intelligent posts- full of insight and wisdom and your knowledge of SFI and all the procedures is from someone who has a great marketing background.
No wonder you have meteoric rise as a Top 20 Forum Guru. You have a great mentor and an Awesome Sponsor inElisabeta P.
Keep up the good work. Going DTL will surely be one very memorable moment in SFI for you!
Cheers!
GP of Oz๐Ÿ˜™

59 posts

6 days ago

Hello, my special friend, Randy,
I was just trying to say that that particular problem has been fixed, because the original post has been locked, I think.
Not my intention to start a discussion, sorry๐Ÿค
Hey, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?๐Ÿ™„
Have a nice day!

40 posts

6 days ago

Hi, Friedrich,
Happy Anniversary! You are one very lucky fellow to have 2 Awesome Sponsors!
Go PTL and make another memorable moment in SFI for you and your second Sponsor, Jeannette.
Cheers!
GP ๐Ÿ˜Š

29 posts

Why NOT No.44? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

6 days ago

Namaste, Sanjeev!
It's such a small world but Perth is several hours away from Adelaide...well, Nafisa was able to visit.....hmmmm?

59 posts

6 days ago

Two days ago Sanjeev of India posted a request under Suggestion to fix a grammatical error in the message at Astro Auction during Flight that says: "You've just won one Rewardicals". Which prompted some interesting comments and responses....

Well, Sanjeev, you must be happy now. I have just noticed the error has been rectified ! Have you seen it?๐Ÿ˜ฎ
See, Gary has a big heart and big ears....he listens!๐Ÿค”

And SFI loves you!

Cheers!
GP of Oz๐Ÿ˜Š

9 posts

Why No. 44? in Australia

6 days ago

Hey, Andres!
I think you're going too fast! You started posting before you went EA, and when you posted again you've just become BTL..now as I'm typing this with one finger you're STL! Gosh, if I blink you will have a new rank ... PTL? It's been done before altho the guy did not last...
Anyway, Congrats! Keep it up and keep going like Johnny W.
Cheers,
GP

40 posts

6 days ago

Hey, that's quite an achievement ... 5 wins in 1 day! Wow! CONGRATS! Never happened to me!
Jan. 10 must be your most memorable day for experience!
And AB...you're Always Beautiful! ๐Ÿค—Going Platinum (again after 4 years of losing it) is my goal this year.
Keep going .....let's go Platinum together and make it our combined memorable moment in SFI. We can make it happen!
Cheers!
GP๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜Š

40 posts

6 days ago

And now you're BTL! Go STL....then GTL...upwards...and when you reach your final destination- DTL- that will be the most memorable moment for you- Ever!

Keep going.... and Good luck!

40 posts

6 days ago

Hi, Merima,

Funny that! I also did not start until after 6 months, it was my defining moment, too. I have no sponsor to help as she must have given up on me when I was missing for 6 months after joining. And you know what? I worked my way up to PTL on my 4th year, and the funny thing is my sponsor quit! Though now I'm stuck at GTL, LOL!

So your most memorable moment so far is when you discovered (an epiphany!) that you don't even need a Sponsor to succeed in SFI.

You can do it, but it's nice to have the support, guidance and encouragement, so if your sponsor or uplines are not there, come to the Forum, you will get help and cheered on as you reach each and every milestone!

Have a nice day!
GP

7 posts

A Small Guide To Free Advertising in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

6 days ago

Thanks for the tip, Bijesh! And glad you replaced the word "Free" with "No -Cost" advertising!

GP

40 posts

6 days ago

So you have 3 very memorable moments in SFI, Anne! You will have more to come, and I'm sure when you reach your destination- DTL, it will be the most unforgettable moment, ever!

Keep going....!

GP

40 posts

6 days ago

I'm sure you will have more memorable moments as you progress through the rank. And I'm guessing it will be when you finally reach DTL!

Keep going....!

40 posts

6 days ago

Hi, Ria,
I'm sure you made Gery blushed
I think I saw the name of your sponsor in the list of Country Leaderboard...check it out! I saw it when I was so curious when I was checking who are the top active Affiliates in the Philippines, after I checked Australia. Maybe he's just taking a break?