Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Agnes C.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

8 posts

New Brain Sprint Score! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

6 days ago

Congratulations Inacio. Fantastic score. You are facing the challenge and Winning. Play on!!!

9 posts

How do I see my full genealogy. in Marketing #Marketing

6 days ago

James I hope this helps.
Go to MyAccount > My SFI Business Reports >My Genealogy

www.sfimg.com/Reports/Genealogy?referrer=search

At the top of the page this statement is given:
You are viewing the FULL Genealogy | Switch to CONDENSED**
**90-day logins, EAs, and affiliates w/Auto-Deliveries only

Your genealogy list is at the lower part of the page

If you do not want the complete list you will need to use the
Filter selections such as date, name, ID number, etc.

152 posts

Please pray for my husband in Miscellaneous

9 days ago

Our Dear Heavenly Father I come before you today asking your blessings of complete healing be upon David. Please be with all those administering to his physical needs that all their actions will bring about a quick and complete healing. Caroline and his mother also need your help as they need the peace, comfort and strength to face all the trials related to his illness. In Jesus name I ask these blessings upon all of them.

14 posts

Information Rich in Miscellaneous

13 days ago

You are welcome Mohammed. Happy to know it has encouraged you to go back and reread the Launchpad Lessons. I do so periodically just to be sure I am keeping up with all the information shared by SFI. Plus, I periodically pull info from them that I send out to my team. I seldom finish a day that I do not learn something new either in SFI or otherwise. My best to you in your journey. Hope all is progressing well for you.

14 posts

13 days ago

You are so right Bryce! I so appreciated all the thoughts and insights everyone has shared. I find it so interesting how one's thoughts can lead to others tuning in to what is said, but able to gleen totally different concepts and visualizations.
Feel free to share with all. That is the purpose of anything I post. Hope the week has been good to you. Wishing you continued success.

14 posts

15 days ago

Thank you Gliciera for your brilliant share in relation to analogies. I personally had not thought about the concept you made as to hearing and understanding the noises of our team members. You are so right and bring up a point we need to be more cognizant of. Wishing you the best of days and a very successful one.

14 posts

15 days ago

Thank you Johnny for your encouraging words. I so appreciate people who understand the concept of learning and putting that learning to use. It is exciting to have others share my need for continued learning. Hope you have a very successful day.

14 posts

15 days ago

So true Bevan! If only we could inspire all those who are seeking a better life to seek the information to help lead them to it. Hope all is well with you and yours. Have a great day!

14 posts

16 days ago

Thank you Bruce and John for adding additional information for all of us to glean very profitable information to use in the building of our businesses. You are so right too in that SFI provides us with everything we need to learn, how to use it and when. I too reread something everyday that I have already read as well as read something new. My best to you both. Have a wonderful night.

14 posts

16 days ago

Information Rich
Here in our corner of the world we have an old-fashioned radio station.
Meaning very little music and a lot of interaction with citizens within the listening area.
It is geared for information (local and world-wide) with a commitment to the communities it serves.
This includes four corners of four states that share stateliness or almost share them.
I was listening to a nationally known Vehicle Repair expert on this station last week.
His admonition to all vehicle owners is to be information rich.
He spoke of the need to learn what the noises in your vehicle mean, what the dash lights warnings mean, etc.
Many years ago, before modern technological cars came into being, I would take my vehicle into my mechanic.
His first words were always “OK, describe to me the sound and what is going on.”
I would mimic the noises and where it came from or whatever the vehicle was doing that was not normal.
With that information over 90% of the time he had a diagnosis by the time I finished my descriptions.
In other words, he was information rich on the subject matter.
The same is true for our business.
We need to seek information via every format available to us to become information rich.
Part of that information will include the how ‘toos’ as well as they why ‘toos’ and when ‘toos’.
We must put that information to active workable production to procure results.
Once you have reached the stage of productive results you will have begun to make that information rich status into knowledge rich success.
We will not achieve success until we have spent time learning what to do, how to do and when to do our actions.
Yes, putting all these skills into regular purposeful practice!
Hope this tid-bit of information gives you an inkling into the importance of become information rich.
My best to you always
May God bless
Hope your week is progressing at a steady rate

11 posts

Plan and Action you design to achieve your Goals. in Getting Started

16 days ago

Words of wisdom Michael. This ties in so well with my post of 4/6 where I listed the things it takes to: Creating A Business Mindset. I feel if we could ever get the newbies to read and understand these things they would all log in everyday and do all the actions necessary to create and have a business mindset for success.

3 posts

Creating A Business Mindset in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

19 days ago

You are so right Karen in everything you shared. I appreciate your additional thoughts related to creating a business mindset. I too have worked for others (including being a teacher), had our own family business and been involved in several entrepreneual businesses. I know only too well, that you cannot be successful if you are not willing to do whatever it takes, do it in a timely manner and be totally committed.

3 posts

Creating A Business Mindset in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

19 days ago

4 6 18 Creating A Business Mindset
I keep reading about so many people signing up but never going forward with their business which has brought me to create these thoughts as to Creating A Business Mindset

Abilities needed
To develop a business mindset includes:
Creating a business philosophy
Attaining the power of control over self
Overcoming fears
Achieving a positive attitude
Understanding building a business does not have to be Labor Intensive
Understanding building a business does require hands on Involvement
Achieving the ability to stay focused on what matters
Learning that the hows are as important as the whys
Learning to make productive efficient business decisions
Meeting obstacles head-on with a I will conquer posture
Learning to put failures in their proper stepping stone pathways
Understanding there is no tomorrow to use each day as if it is the last

Understanding what success is:
Completing Daily Action
Completing Weekly Actions
Completing Monthly Actions
Working toward and Reaching Set Goals
Having a Mission
Developing a Plan of Action
Creating a Working Budget
Setting Attainable Goals:
Short Term
Med-Term
Long Term
Being willing to:
Listen
Study
Learn
Follow
Lead

Setting Aside Time needed for Hours of Operation
Making Commitments to:
Self
Business
Others
To Study and Learn
To Share Knowledge
To Share Time
Becoming Service Oriented
Learning to be Efficient

Committing to What Ever It Takes
Making Periodic Evaluations
Restructuring all aspects of operations as needed to meet Goals

13 posts

Leaders' Position in Team Building #E365 #Leadership #Team Building

24 days ago

Love your post Kingsley! And! I love wolves. If anyone has ever studied them they know what he is saying is true. Another thing about them is the entire pack takes care of the young -- to teach, care for and protect. They are a family. We as SFI affiliates should have the same attitude about our fellow affiliates.

19 posts

Today's SFI Biz Quiz - Suggestion in Ask Gery #Contests

27 days ago

I agree, Navanithe, I searched for an hour yesterday before I finally found the answer. Today I searched every avenue I could think of and never did find it. Typing a word or two into the search bar seldom works for me, because apparently my mind does not work in the same manner as the ones who set up the search engine processes. I know some of my team members face the same things at least two to three times a week.

26 posts

How to Be Class Champion and Bronze Team Leader in 1 Year. in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thanks for sharing Connie! You did a great job of very simply explaining what it takes to learn and earn in SFI and I appreciate that. I just checked out your website. I really like it. Plain and simple; easily navigated. I just shared it on FB.

22 posts

New member in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Welcome Jasper. You have the right attitude as you begin your journey. Openness and welcoming help from others who have walked the path is about half your commitment and will serve you well in your quest for knowledge. My best to you in your endeavor.

11 posts

Looks like the individual auction pages still need a touch up in Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

I do not to what area you are referring, but I went into ZackJack for the how to play and what came up was the rules for Time Machine.

4 posts

Rewardicals make sense playing games helps you get more. in Getting Started #Eager Zebra #Rewardical #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

I like your attitude Brian, and agree whole heartedly. Sometimes the things we do seem trivial however, they do demand dedication and commitment. We need to apply this to all aspects of our business; for it is truly a business.

15 posts

Who Is Your #1-Off-Line Team-Builder, Bar None! in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Bruce you are so clever. I would never have thought of using this method to reach out for possible PSAs. I will be sharing this information with my team enclase they miss reading it in the Forum today. Hope your method continues to work for you and many others. Unfortunately, I am not physically able to go and do person to person prospecting or I too would be giving it a try.

4 posts

Co-op certificates in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Interesting concept. I'm sure Corp could figure out a way to make it work. And it would solve some of the payment concerns.

13 posts

How to reach BTL status in VersaPoints #Rewardical #Team Building

2 months ago

Sounds like a very solid plan. My best to you as you continue on your journey.

3 posts

Winning The Prize in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started

2 months ago

Thank you Bruce you are so correct. I remember as a 4-H contestant in numerous contests, fairs, etc. The entire we prepped our animals, our speeches etc. our focus was always on the prize. But as you said it does take focus and dedication.

3 posts

Winning The Prize in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started

2 months ago

Winning The Prize
We all want to win the prize.
I read an article this morning on the Internet related to winners of television game shows.
One statement stood out among all the other information shared.
It was referring to the contestant Olmstead who in 2001 became a multimillionaire winner on Jeopardy.
He had a longstanding thirst for knowledge and never stopped in his learning process.
It was this longstanding thirst for knowledge that made Olmstead a Jeopardy winner in 1994 and paved the road for him to be in the hot seat for Millionaire in April 2001.
There were anxious moments for all concerned There were red lights emitting a lot of heat thus beads of sweat, clammy palms, shaky knees for Olmstead.
Many of us can relate to this somewhat.
We can create a very minor situation in comparison in our own life when we approach what we consider undaunting odds related to building our SFI online business.
Like Olmstead who had a very patient host standing there with him, we have a very patient open-armed leader with many assistants who are ready willing and able to help us begin our journey and continue walking through it for years to come.
What it demands from us is a desire and willingness to seek the knowledge then put it into action.
We do not have a ticking clock glaring at us; counting down the seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks or years.
We build our business from the foundation up starting with a beginner’s knowledge.
As we progress, our knowledge will grow; as will our confidence and competency.
The comprehensive factor is making a commitment to learn, grow and perform daily operational duties necessary for success.
This is how we earn our rewards.
Rewards with honor and purpose.
Never expecting others to do it for us. But! Asking them to walk along sides assisting with friendly, caring information, suggestions and sometime more.
With gratitude for friends on all levels we are able to build our own business with pride.
What a wonderful feeling and chest thumping celebration when we say. “I did it! I read, studied, learned and used that knowledge to perform!
This is how winners are born.
Have a wonderful day!

32 posts

The Unlimited BENEFITS of the Rewardical System in Miscellaneous #ECA #Rewardical

2 months ago

Correct on the math symbols. It just took me a minute to figure out what you were doing. I used to teach math along with science so am familiar with the operational symbols. I do thank you so very much for posting this great post. I have already contacted my team and told them about it incase they had missed reading it. Best wishes to you in your endeavors.