Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
Agnes C.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

16 posts

Instill Faith & Courage In Your Contacts With Pessimists!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

1 day ago

I agree with you Bruce as to what a pessimistic outlook on life even in general can do to a person’s behavior. The sad thing is the difficulty and or inability to reach them to assist in bringing about a change in attitude and behavior.
To me whether a person is optimistic or pessimistic comes from a mindset. A person makes a choice to live within a dark foreboding bubble of doom and gloom or live in an all-encompassing open mindset of all things are possible. I embrace life with all its opportunities and live in all its glory and possibilities. A negative mindset allows us to wallow in self-pity, self-doubt with dark deprecating unproductive views of life while a positive mindset seeks a sun-filled enticing world of wonder and excitement. A positive person is forever seeking new wholesome enjoyment of aspiring adventures. A positive person fully understands Dalai Lama’s mindset when he said. “Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.”
To make the change from negative to positive takes work. We must practice it and look for things that will make us look on the Brightside in a world filled with hope and energy to become all we can become. It does not happen overnight, but it does become contagious.
I find one of the best ways to overcome negativity is to read about and study those who have a positive outlook on life and the wonderful things they accomplish. In doing so, we can learn to change our mindset. It is possible to change from the concept of it won’t work, it can’t be done to a mindset of it can be done and I will show you it can be done. I for one live by the motto: Don’t tell me I can’ until I have tried every way possible to do it and failed every single time.”

Perhaps, one of the best things we can do besides being a positive encourageer is to be a good listener with positive option suggestions. We can give them multiple concepts of the principles by which I personally face every situation. The Five W’s and H! Yes, the who what why where when and always include the how.
Hope this helps.
Keep up the great work. You are a wonderful asset to our SFI family, Bruce.

4 posts

Your Hopeful Buyers Try To Get Rid Of You! What now? in Marketing #Marketing

7 days ago

Thanks Bruce for sharing this strategy. It is evident you have the down to earth methods of approaching your prospects. That is more than half the battle in making sells. Hopefully, other affiliates will be able to use your wise suggestion and make more sales.

4 posts

Are you all too getting it same? in Bug Reports #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

11 days ago

Yes it has been that way for the last four hours that I have been here working my business. It is undoubtedly a glitch. I have gone back repeatedly to try to play but no luck. Hope all else is going well for you. Wishing you a great week.

22 posts

Did you catch that - New T-Credit and Rewardicals Values added in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #TCredits

13 days ago

Stephen, you have no reason to apologize for your thread. The more people who read this great information the more who will hopefully log in daily. It is something to be excited about. Keep working my friend, do not let anyone discourage you in working toward your goals. It is one day early, but wishing you a wonderful week ahead.

22 posts

Did you catch that - New T-Credit and Rewardicals Values added in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #TCredits

14 days ago

You are right Stephen so many new and exciting announcements and actions on the part of SFI to start the new year off with excitement and anticipation as we strive for better achievements on our part. Now if never before is the time for us to log in daily and, set our goals and work diligently to accomplish our goals. If you have not noticed others also commented on the new additions to the home page in another Forum thread.

13 posts

Make a Plan - go for it in Getting Started #Compensation #Getting Started #Leadership

20 days ago

Outstanding, Sreten! You have explained in plain simple terms what it takes to set up a business with a plan that leads to goals which you wish to reach. The short term, mid term and long term plan is needed to reach those goals in the same aspect. I also like the concept of making out a list on Saturday of what you plan to do during the next week. Then as we accomplish them we need to check them off and evaluate our actions for the week.
Wishing you well in your business! Keep the great positive attitude and you will succeed.

6 posts

Belief in Self in Inspiration/Testimonials

24 days ago

You are so right Marvell.
Success depends first of all upon believe in and faith in oneself.
Like the little train that said I think I can, I think I can and finally I know I can!
The train never gave up but kept going, chugging up the hill and through all kinds of adversities until he successfully pulled into the station of his destination.
It believed it could do it and faith in itself, and its abilities.
It knew if it worked hard and never gave up it would be successful.
It challenged itself and pushed itself up the hill and beyond with a determination to succeed.

21 posts

The initial steps that many forget in Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

25 days ago

Thank you Tatjana for taking the time to separate out the most important steps to recognize as one begins their own business. As a former brick and mortar business owner, truthfully, there is not much difference in the two. Both require knowledge, dedication, daily actions, positive attitudes, investments in time and some money. Our business will become what we make it. We need to understand no one can do it for us. If it i to be it is up to me!
Wishing you all the success you are striving for with a bright New Year Outlook.

13 posts

Lacing The Pieces Together in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Thank you Tara for your response. I do so hope it will be of value to many of the affiliates. It addresses numerous aspects of building a business some people never learn. We had a brick and mortar business and there is no difference in what it takes to build it and an internet business.
Hope it will serve you in your endeavors also.
Take care and have a great week.

13 posts

about 1 month ago

Thanks Asharif! I hope it can be a source of help and or encouragement to other affiliates.

13 posts

about 1 month ago

Thank you Ronald for your input. Yes, I wish all would stick around and develop the concept of sticktoitivness!
Wishing you a great week.

13 posts

about 1 month ago

Hello, Johnny! Thanks for reading and responding. I hope the post will have some positive influence to help someone to heed the call to success.

13 posts

about 1 month ago

Thank you Norman for your kind words. You are so right about if only more would take advice offered.
Hope all is going well in your part of the world.

13 posts

about 1 month ago

So sorry to hear that terrible news Andy!. To lose a loved one is always sad and hard, but to lose them so young is extremely hard. I am sending prayers for your friends. I lost my oldest son eleven years ago November 1 to a very quickly onset infection and being a diabetic he could not overcome the infection. He was 43. So I do know and understand the pain.

13 posts

about 1 month ago

12 10 18 Lacing The Pieces Together

Do you really want to build a business?

If so, here are some action verbs that need to be put into action.

Capture the essence of your business

Gather; that is collect information available

Bring together the information

Put the information into logic order

Put the accumulated information into accessible knowledge

Develop a workable plan

Assemble a solid foundation

Collect all possible physical and financial resources

Mobilize; become actively involved

Summon courage to face failures

Meet all challenges head on

Call upon others to assist when needed

Unite your efforts toward one goal

Hang around long enough to see how it works

Work daily fulfilling all necessary actions for success

Give the business a practical feasible chance

Utilize all resources available

For those in the bad weather areas. Our prayers are with you for your safety.

To all we pray for your health and prosperity.

Agnes

27 posts

Welcome Baack Randi I. in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

I want to add my welcome back to you Randy also. I also have missed your input in the Forum.

7 posts

November... a great month it is! in Eager Zebra #Astro Auctions #Leadership

2 months ago

Congratulations John!
You have been busy and it has paid off.
Looking to see many more great things happening in your business.

1 post

Trouble with Biz Quiz in Bug Reports

3 months ago

Is anyone else having trouble with Biz Quiz today?
I put in the correct answer. It said it was wrong.
The yellow box says I have 3 more chances to win, but there is no box to type in a new answer and no blue box to enter.

Summary:
Provide a descriptive summary of the issue.

Steps to Reproduce:
In numbered format, detail the exact steps taken to produce the bug.

Expected Results:
Describe what you expected to happen when you executed the steps above.

Actual Results:
Explain what actually occurred when steps above were executed.

Regression:
Describe circumstances where the problem occurs or does not occur.

Notes:
Provide additional information, such as references to related problems, workarounds and relevant attachments.

32 posts

I need your help in VersaPoints #TCredits

3 months ago

Tari, I would immediately contact Support. Some one from you country might be able to assist you also.

12 posts

Biz Quiz: I have been answering Biz Quiz question rightly in Getting Started

3 months ago

Karani, I think you have a misunderstanding of how the rewardicals are awarded. Please go back and reread the information provided in this link.

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=215396&referrer=search

Hope this helps

10 posts

Tending Your Garden Or Business in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Thank you all who have added your thoughts to my post. I truly appreciate everyone's input, concepts and inspirations. I make it a point to search a new topic every day and strive to learn something new daily. I grew up on a farm where we raised all of our vegetables, etc., have a science degree and taught science, and also then owned our own family tax business when I had to medically retire from teaching seeing the correlation between them is easy for me.
Just hope it inspires others to see the necessity of tending their business as if it were a beautiful garden.

5 posts

Conversation=Key=Great Relationship in Getting Started #CSA #Localvantia #Marketing

3 months ago

So true and well said, Seth. I think of all the great inventors of the past and how many failures they experienced before inventing successful products. Believe me, I know Mr. Gery has experienced his own share since he first started this business over 18 yrs ago.

10 posts

3 months ago

Sujoy, thank you for your response. I hope it will help encourage those on the fence to get off and start nurturing and building their business.

10 posts

3 months ago

Thanks Rania. I am grateful my thoughts are able to help others. I also sent this out to my team hoping it might feed their thinking and perhaps stir their desire to feed and grow their business.