Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Agnes C.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

14 posts

Wheeler-dealer in Getting Started

15 hours ago

I received another email from her this week. Thank you for reminding us of her tactics. Have a great day Bohan.

17 posts

Sfi is only for serious minded people. Are you one? in Getting Started #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

15 hours ago

Taive, I just recommended my team members read this post. You are wise in your understanding of how to build a new business. It does take time. It does take dedication and learning. From an old school teacher, I always found the best way to learn is to read as you stated. One you have read and reread and understand the procedures begin to apply them as you also stated. The key is a positive attitude with determination for success and understanding nothing will every happen without applied works. Wishing you well my friend. Will be looking for you at the top.

30 posts

How much money can I earn? in Getting Started #Compensation #Getting Started #Sales

15 hours ago

Ivana, this is your business. You own it as you would a brick and mortar business. Building it with a strong foundation takes, dedication, time, effort and investment. It is up to you how you build it following the SFI Rules of Success and the guidelines they give you. It will not happen over night, but it is possible to earn as much as you are willing to put the time and effort into making. Check out the Leadership board to learn more about the levels the top earners have reached and how they reached them. I wish you good luck, try not to put the month you can make the fore most issue. You are about to gain thousands of friends from around the world who are are always willing to help you learn more. We are applauding you successes.

10 posts

Maree! Team Leaders Stream Post to share. in Team Building #Leadership #Rewardical #Team Building

4 days ago

Thanks Maree for your inciteful post. I too use this means to refer my team members to numerous great threads shared in the Forum. Do you have any indication your stream are doing good?

20 posts

New PSA's in Getting Started #PSA

5 days ago

Sorry Angelie, you cannot make them stay and grow. We are all freewill agents and have different attitudes and agendas. Some, those who can see the great benefits, will stay and work the program. Some, will start but when things are not going fast enough for them will quit. Others will never log in again.
Your agenda should be geared toward giving them all the positive information and affirmation you can to help them see the long term goals. Don't let yourself get discouraged. Stay positive! Remember, Roman and nothing worthwhile were built in a day, week, month, or sometimes a year or many years.

17 posts

Icebreaker Scheduled Chat in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

5 days ago

Robert, I can understand your being upset. But! before you bring judgement on that person, send them a pleasant email saying you are sorry the two of you did not make contact and you are just concerned about her status. Remember sweet words catch many more flies than the bitter ever will. Good luck in bringing around a very productive affiliate team member. You have a great day!

18 posts

SFI Affiliate Training For Newbies!!! in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #Getting Started #Marketing

6 days ago

Thank you Horace for this fantastic post. I will be recommending it to my team members to read along with others great comments.

18 posts

More auctions for customers in Pricebenders #Marketing #Pricebenders #Sales

6 days ago

The same question has been on my mind for quite some time Michael. I remember when we had a lot more things to bid on. Just maybe more people would participate if this were so.

17 posts

Why are they playing games and are they just games? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

9 days ago

Very interesting post Jasmina. When I began reading it I was wondering where you were going with the questions. Your positive take on what the games can do for your motivation, as well as, inspire you while helping you gain confidence and skills is a blessing. Keep playing, keep having fun and learning as you play. Every day you have learned something new is a positive profitable day.

19 posts

Maree's Stream Post to Share. in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

10 days ago

Great share Maree!

i will be delighted to share it with my team. I am trying a lot of different methods to build enthusiasm and or build a small fire under some of my newest PSAs.

Keep up the great shares I know many will appreciate them.

19 posts

Marees Tips.. Daily Communication. in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

12 days ago

Thank you Maree for sharing this valuable information. I will put it to good use. It is a pleasure to receive advice from those who have reached your level of achievement.

15 posts

SFI & Me in Inspiration/Testimonials

16 days ago

Great attitude Bonjana! A positive attitude couples with positive daily actions is the way to go. Keep learning, working, growing and reaching out. Get a solid foundation laid out to build your business upon it will pay time and again down the road.

17 posts

Weird message in Miscellaneous

16 days ago

I received the same message several weeks ago. Deleted it also! Best thing to do.

25 posts

This business is great and I'm learning new things everyday! in Getting Started

16 days ago

Welcome Solomon! Glad to hear you are reading and learning new things daily. That is the basis of this business. You need to build a solid foundation before trying erect walls.

18 posts

I Received A Gift Certificate From An Upline in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building #VersaPoints

16 days ago

Thank you Victoria for the encouragement and cheers! With our frigid weather we need all the cheers we can muster.

23 posts

New Year in Miscellaneous

17 days ago

Thank you Hollowell. Wishing the same to you and yours.

22 posts

Gold Team Leader Shares Stream Post she sends. in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

17 days ago

Thank you Maree for sharing. I truly appreciate you doing so.

18 posts

I Received A Gift Certificate From An Upline in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building #VersaPoints

17 days ago

Victoria you have been blessed and on this the first day of 2018 you have the opportunity to begin a year like now you have ever had. Hope you have written goals to work toward. Stay focused, dedicated and work diligently daily toward those goals while helping others along the way and you will be blessed over and over again. Happy New Year and best wishes for you and yours.

18 posts

Happy New Year 2018 in Recognition

18 days ago

Add my wishes to all others for a prosperous and happy New Year to each and everyone!

11 posts

Bye bye bye... in Recognition

18 days ago

Send back New Year wishes to you and yours Adelina! We all need to have a positive bright attitude as we approach the new year that we put into action with dedication to build our businesses bigger and better than ever before! Looking to see you name at the Top Adelina!

19 posts

Happy 2018 in Recognition #Compensation

18 days ago

Happy New Year to you Vahida! AND to all SFI affiliates around the world. We have a clean slate beginning tomorrow so what is to be in 2018 is up to us! God bless!

6 posts

Happy New year to all in Recognition

18 days ago

Happy New Year to you Norman as well as all other SFI affiliates. Praying the new year will be the best ever for all of us! Work hard everyone! It will be worth it!

18 posts

18 days ago

You have been blessed Victoria! Hope you use your blessings wisely and when you have the means you pass it along to your downline team members. Great way to end the year. Wishing you the best in the year ahead!

14 posts

Double Flash Drawing winner notification in Recognition #Pricebenders

18 days ago

Congratulations, Eugen! What a wonderful way to end the year. Hope you win a lot more and have success in all other areas of your SFI business. Wishing you a great year ahead!