Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

15x SUPPORT
Harold G.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

37 posts

I have NEVER asked my downline to go up in rank... in Getting Started #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

2 days ago

Since most other team leaders use PAID advertising they NEED to motivate their team to go up in rank so that theycan pay for their advertising. (Just poking fun at the team leaders that use only PAID advertising)

Not true Tommy.
How would you know since you don't do paid advertising....?

Actually, I don't ASK anyone to buy anything. I do however express the importance of experiencing and using our products if you're going to market/promote/sell them. Period. It's a fundamental dynamic of effective salesmanship and marketing.

Second, those who DO support their own products at TC actually demonstrate a level of commitment that others haven't yet arrived (unless their truly financially unable to yet do so). Many team leaders reward and reinforce this level of commitment--plus (AGAIN)--using our products is a foundation for effective marketing.

I also don't tell anyone to advance in rank. Sometimes I've asked, why? You know, if someone has a leg that is 12 deep and their current rank leaves them out of reach to capturing Team Overrides, I'm going to tell them they need to consider advancing in rank to capture the commissions they're missing!

I don't ask people to advance their rank ever. I teach them how to advance in rank and why it's important to advance in rank. Sure, SFI does a great job of providing information--but you're telling team leaders to NOT be team leaders by remaining "mum" on some very important basics in Network Marketing 101.

Also, this community is NOT your team. I appreciate your desire to offer ideas, share what you do, and make some suggestions. I don't appreciate posts that actually "steer or navigate" the community in directions that may be contrary to what other team leaders are doing. Posts like that become counter-productive and actually cross into what is called cross-lining (though it may not be intended). So when constructing a post, let's offer ideas, suggestions, and discuss methods--but be careful of promoting very specific strategies....We don't want to be counter productive to others' efforts, right?

--Hal

10 posts

Servicing Product of a MLM in Sales #ECA #Localvantia #Sales

6 days ago

Thank you Harold but what if he/she is not active but just want to use the package which is ticketing service of that networking and just want to earn money?

The problem is it sets a precedence. If you let one in, you have to let others. And again, it opens Pandora's Box... It's just not worth it in the long run. I know we'd like to earn money/rewardicals, but we need to view what we do from a long term perspective. There's BIG money to be made and again, why set up interference?

Thanks Edward, I appreciate your questions.

--Hal

10 posts

Servicing Product of a MLM in Sales #ECA #Localvantia #Sales

8 days ago

Hi Everyone,

Think about this:

One of us signs up a person who offers products/services from XYZ MLM Group as an RECA. What stops this person from signing up our affiliates should they come to him??
Sure he can't solicit, but what stops a PASSIVE CROSS-SOLICITATION situation from taking place after we've enabled it?
Let's go further. Several people on YOUR team get involved and focus on XYZ MLM Group activities (selling, building a team). This is going to WATER DOWN their time/money/effort and focus in SFI. Can you and really afford to even tolerate such a potential situation let alone bring it into the fold??
Do those of us who work hard AND SPEND money building their teams (and supporting our product line through self-purchases while also laboring/investing to sell them) really want that type of "cross-fire" in our own program???

I honestly don't want this type of interference and this sort of potential cross-solicitation sub-culture found in TripleClicks. Too many of us have spent years, hard work, and a good amount of money taking the SFI Journey...

Two thumbs down on this sort of recruitment where I'm concerned. That's what the Amazon platform (and others) is about--not TripleClicks. TripleClicks and any of the Zing channels should not be used as a stepping stone platform to produce sales volume for another MLM or Network Marketing Company.

All this so we CAN Go Diamond!
--Hal

65 posts

Suggestions for my two problems in Suggestion Box #PSA

17 days ago

I forgot to mention i didn't have money to invest but i start to make handcrafts scarves and i sell them for 2 months AD.
So yes i find my way, who wanna success will find a way, no excuses. Best wishes.
Hi Elizabeta,

I also shared my story of how I delivered papers (in my earlier days in network marketing) to have money for my business. Thank you for sharing this important part of your destiny to growing a successful business! Too many people overlook becoming resourceful (making handcrafts scarves, or delivering papers, or something else) to obtain the money they need to build their business.
I agree with you whole heartedly, if you truly and earnestly want to be successful you'll find a way--

Thanks again!
--Hal

65 posts

18 days ago

Hi Mary and Everyone,
Keep in mind when we obtain CSAs through a purchasing process--it is made clear what the qualifications are to retain those CSAs. So there's nothing unfair here.

WHY a criteria for retaining CSAs?
The CSA program is a privilege--a reward/incentive for co-sponsors who are willing to AT LEAST maintain the rank of EA demonstrating their commitment to their own leadership in SFI.
Would it be "fair" if a person could "buy" CSAs and never do anything while accumulating active CSAs beyond paying for them? Someone else put time, money, and WORK into cultivating that active CSA (their REAL sponsor)!!! Being a co-sponsor is simply A PERK for committed leaders. As a co-sponsor you are rewarded commissions from CSA purchases and in turn you simply need to be a sources of recognition, encouragement, and help when needed (in situations where the sponsor or upline leadership is not supportive). CSAs ARE NOT a part of our team--they are an add on appendage that provides a potential income stream for those who are committed leaders in SFI; the demonstration of that commitment is maintaining EA status--whether you acquire them through auctions / purchases or through the CSA REWARDS program.

--Ha

65 posts

18 days ago

Hello Milorad and Everyone,

I hope I can clarify some perspectives and perhaps answer your questions.

FIRST:
Every SFI affiliate is an Independent Business Operator who has agreed to work with an affiliate network marketing company (Zing Network /SFI). I often see the word "job" in a lot of posts (including this thread) and am not sure if it is a translation problem or a perception problem. Based on some of the remarks in this thread, it seems to be a percepion problem. We did not sign up for a job or employment. When we join SFI we are agreeing to operate as independent business operators according to the term and conditions set forth by SFI/Zing Network.
We are NOT paid for our time; we are not paid salaries or paychecks. We are paid commissions BASED ON PRODUCING SALES VOLUME. This is done two ways: Generating sales through customers we find (PRMs) AND/OR generating sales when we buy products ourselves. This process is what we all get paid to do. What we need to do is find others who would like to earn a big income by sponsoring others who generate sales volume while also sponsoring others to do the same. As your network of active people grows, so will your income. At a certain point your income will multiply exponentially!! This is MUCH BETTER than getting paid "hours for dollars."

SECOND:
I've mentioned before in some of my posts about how I learned to be resourceful (during my involvement with another network marketing company years ago). During that time I worked a LOT of hours, plus I was wanting to gain an extra income through this network marketing opportunity (before the internet revolutionized network marketing). I needed to buy products and pay for the tools and learning opportunities (seminars). I didn't have it. So, I delivered newspapers for a local newspaper on a motor vehicle route to get my capital until my business could provide the capital. Why? It worked; because I found a way to make it work. My DREAM was bigger than the "facts" concerning my current situation and I found a way.
Having zero, little, or enough capital for our SFI business has less to do with whether we'll make it in this business or not compared to whether or not are DREAM (why) is big enough for us. It takes a dream to succeed--not a wish or mere hope. It take a dream that is big enough to each of us personally that we're willing to work hard AND smart for it and commit ourselves to doing what it takes to achieve the goals along the way that are necessary for realizing our DREAM(S)!

FINALLY:
Find people who have this composure OR who are willing to adopt this composure...and you'll make it to the top!! --Provided you realize this is a journey that takes a few years and NOT a few months.

Now, Go Diamond!
--Hal

9 posts

New Co-sponsors in Miscellaneous #CSA

19 days ago

The best practice is to use the GroupMailer which SFI provides. They can send multiple recipients the same email this way.

A Co-Sponsor should protect the contact information of their CSAs for which they are responsible if they use their own email account. Instead of CC or putting all contacts in the send to field, they use BCC which hides the contact info of other recipients.
This is something to keep in mind: Just because a CoSponsor has a CSA in SFI doesn't mean that the CSA won't take advantage of the contact info that is provided in a situation like you described and cross-solicit!! We need to use our heads when sending emails out to multiple recipients to protect the value of CSA program.

Thanks for your post!

--Hal

13 posts

Stay on course with new changes! in Compensation #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

20 days ago

Hi Mirjana,

Just a little correction: No [sales volume] no money. Sales volume can be generated through PRM sales and/or purchases.

This component of SFI should have always been an emphasis as soon as someone joined. I realize many people found a way to patiently earn growing commissions through by-passing this, but that isn't how a strong network marketing opportunity works. So, we just need to teach people success attitudes and teach them how to make this work for them. From what I see the new comp plan brings greater income potential for those who commit to what it takes to succeed.

Best to you and your team,
Hal

Hi Harold
Thank you. That's what I thought.
If I can notice it publicly, you have a great charisma. I think I once wrote.
I see you high somewhere.

Hi Mirjana,
You're welcome :)
Thank you, so much :) I appreciate what you've shared.

My Best to You,
Hal

13 posts

Stay on course with new changes! in Compensation #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

20 days ago

Hi Mirjana,

Just a little correction: No [sales volume] no money. Sales volume can be generated through PRM sales and/or purchases.

This component of SFI should have always been an emphasis as soon as someone joined. I realize many people found a way to patiently earn growing commissions through by-passing this, but that isn't how a strong network marketing opportunity works. So, we just need to teach people success attitudes and teach them how to make this work for them. From what I see the new comp plan brings greater income potential for those who commit to what it takes to succeed.

Best to you and your team,
Hal

29 posts

What's Better Old or New in Team Building #Team Building

20 days ago

Hi Wayne (and Everyone),

Actually in comparing the TL Requirements to "The Plan," the truth is the only REAL qualification drop occurred for two TL levels: DTL and BTL (it wasn't only the higher levels).
BTL before: 5 PSAs. NOW: 3 PSAs
DTL before: 5 PTLs. NOW: 3 PTLs
All other levels ACTUALLY REMAIN THE SAME as far as the number of required lesser TLs for each rank--only the number of outside PSAs actually dropped (which it did for every level).

EA got a boost for potential income with the new plan which it didn't have before. Before EA only got commissions (no matching shares or overrides).

As far as ranks costing more...
Regardless of what I sell or don't sell to PRMs, I buy at least 3000VP in product each month. Even if I only had a 1500VP AutoDelivery item--there's no change in what it costs me for rank.

Going forward we need to teach affiliates who are familiar with the old comp plan how to transition to the new comp plan. In other words, they need to understand what it takes to be an entrepreneur in a network marketing business. Simply said: PRODUCE SALES VOLUME. It's where the money is. And actually even under the old plan it was where the money was, but the problem we faced was too many people trying to get paid for free. Too many people were afraid their sponsor would make a commission on their purchases. Stone Evans is my sponsor and I know he doesn' t rich off of my purchases--but I sure don't mind if he looks at his commission report and says, "there's a committed leader on my team." Bing is upline from me--and yes, he DID get a raise on the overrides he earns from my purchases--I'm GLAD he did! If there's more money for them, there's more money for me. All you have to do is BUILD A TEAM of SALES VOLUME PRODUCERS who duplicate the same process and you'll be sharing pictures of what you bought with your SFI income ;)

Hang in there buddy! It'll work out.
--Hal

29 posts

20 days ago

I realize their may be some obstacles in different countries. Here in the States there are some great choices. Yet, there are some people who may say there aren't many choices...
That being said...
If you simply take TCredits (1500VP worth) OR Business Builder's Bundle and emphasize that product throughout your team--you're going to see income. And by the way, the Team Override is greater than the VP/Share value you'd get paid for an EA (if you're a BTL or higher). My advice is find a way to make it work and duplicate it. The end result (I've charted it out because I'm excited about the impact this change will make) thus far is greater than before. Remember, an EA in depth only returned you around 50-60 cents (matching shares). Now a 1500VP purchase is going give you an override that is better than that.
By the way, this IS a global business. You can market products to people in other countries--and sponsor people from other countries as well.

Too many times we define a false boundary for ourselves and never realize the potentials because of an erroneous perspective. SFI is a global business--you can market the opportunity AND the products to any global market! Take down the boundaries and think outside perceived limitations. I had to learn that lesson myself years ago in Network Marketing...and guess what? It worked (and STILL does)!

--Hal

29 posts

20 days ago

Hello Everyone,

The new plan is clearly built at compensating those who produce Sales Volume. Period. This is how every network marketing business compensates its affiliates/associates, as well as SFI.

In the past a lot of money was paid out to those who simply sought FREE ways of getting "shares (VPs)." While the amount of money for this process was a small amount (50-60 cents per 1500VP), it compromised the value of shares in the Executive Pool, and thus penalized those who did produce Sales Volume (throught PRM Sales AND Transfer Buying). While this compensation plan was in affect, a lot was done to try to bolster the value of the shares which would result in bigger payouts and make SFI an EVEN MORE attractive opportunity for would be entrepreneurs, but that never happened.

BIG APPLAUSE to the new Comp Plan because it pays us for addressing and engaging "where the rubber meets the road!" Now, we earn VP to earn rank, which in turn positions us for maximizing pay outs through Team Overrides in depth whenever a product/service is sold or bought by an affiliate on our team.

I have been saying this for years in the Forum: If you want to make money in SFI, you need to produce SALES VOLUME and build a team that does the same. Sales Volume is produced when we make a sale to a PRM or when we ourselves support our business and teams through purchasing our own products (which I've always done). So, there IS more money to be realized, BUT "Sales VP" is the way to getting the money after you achieve the rank.

WE ALL ARE IN BUSINESS to produce sales volume--that's what we get paid to do; so let's just do it! We'll smile when we go to the bank!

Go Diamond!
--Hal

13 posts

When one buys TC Gift Certificate, why is it that one is not rewarded with Rewardicals and VPs? in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #Team Building #VersaPoints

23 days ago

If you are referring to funding your gift certificate account, you really haven't purchased anything yet. You just moved money into an account.

Thanks for trying you but did answer my question, not even close.

Tall Ships did answer your question accurately, and Sven also answered your question. When you get a TC Gift Certificate there is no real purchase yet. As both gentlemen said, you've moved money into your TC Gift Certificate account. So there are no commissions to yet be realized by anyone until the TC Gift Certificate is used by the recipient. At that time if the recipient makes a qualifying purchase then commissions and Rewardicals get issued--but NOT until then.

A TC Gift Certificate has an expiration time set by you (the one who selects the TC Gift Certificate). If that TC Gift Certificate is NOT used by the expiration date. The money is returned to you through your TC Gift Certificate account. This is another reason why there are no rewardicals/VP/Commissions generated for simply obtaining a TC Gift Certificate. This process is a way to help generate sales, reward your team members, etc. The rewards come when the objective of the TC Gift Certificate is realized (the purchase of a product by the recipient).

So that is why there are no Rewardicals (etc.) for selecting a TC Gift Certificate, and I wouldn't want SFI to issue Rewardicals, etc. until the TC Gift Certificate is used for the fact that the TC Gift Certificate has an expiration date at which point money is returned to the issuer of the certificate.

--Hal

8 posts

Help or not help Team Members? in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

23 days ago

Hi Everyone AND well said, Tanja!

This IS a business and not a charity. HOWEVER we can EMPOWER people rather than implement handing out money as a strategy--WHICH IS NO STRATEGY in ANY network marketing opportunity--including SFI.

Empower?
Yes--before I offer anything to someone on my team, there are certain standards they need to have met OR are willing to meet. The first and foremost requirement is that they have (or are willing to) established open and honest communication with me. Period. Success with network marketing requires a Team of People who are engaged int team participation. No communication--NO TEAM. Period. AND--put success in the distance until this is established.

I have found that cash incentives (usually given as a TC Gift Certificate) for specific accomplishments are effective--provided these are worthwhile accomplishments which also demonstrate the level of a person's commitment.

Second--I teach people how to be resourceful. When I started in Network Marketing years ago--I was broke and I had NO EXTRA MONEY--I was behind in my bills. What did I do? In addition to my job, and in addition to doing opportunity meetings for my network marketing business, I took on a motor-paper route (I delivered to 150 customers / day). I used this money to finance my business until my business could finance itself. Did this work? Yes!!!
Did anyone every give me money in my upline to help me build my business? NO--NEVER. In fact, this was a strategy for failure.
Did my upline help me build my team? YES. As I worked my business and built teams of distributors they worked in a leg of mine as well. They helped me because I demonstrated my level of commitment by attending to my business in ways that only those who are committed did--I bought products which we used in our home--and thus promoted; I invested in leadership development and business growth and in team participation. My upline also invested their time, effort, AND money BY helping me build my team.

This is how we help people financially.

Good point Tanja! And take note everyone! :)

Go Diamond!
--Hal

14 posts

How much do you really need to invest?? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sales #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Randy and Everyone...

Randy, You're absolutely correct!!!

In all honesty this is when people (even if they have good intentions) step across the line into CROSS LINING. Telling people how much they need to invest should be kept within your own team communications (Gen 1 on down). I don't even provide such instructions to my CSAs as that is totally between them and their sponsor and upline. I let everyone know they're going to need to some money into their business, but that' as far as it goes with those outside of my Gen 1 on down.

By telling people how much to invest--you may be interfering with other leaders' patterns of duplication and instructions. AND...generally most suggestions do exactly that. You could be sharing an amount too high for some teams, or an amount too low for other teams....

Let's encourage investing (in general), but DON'T define what amount is a good practice--leave that up to sponsors and team leaders within their own team communications.

Thank you Randy for sharing your position. I thought I'd add why I support and applaud your shared reaction.

--Hal

24 posts

Can SFI try a suggestion, by making a "Gift Certificate Offer" for our New Affiliates? in Suggestion Box #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello Madelline and Everyone,

I want to reply to some of your statements with comments based on years of experience in network marketing and SFI...

I think the New Smart Start is Great. I also think with all the wonderful offers to that program it still lacking something to Heat Up some more Actions.
The ONLY thing lacking would be what you and I as sponsors and/or team leaders could do to further emphasize this vital step for a person who has signed up with serious intentions of earning money with SFI.

As we all know is that less than 50% of PSAs and CSAs are not active workers there I truly think something helpful is Lacking and I am hoping that this help can come From SFI.

The primary reason for this lack of action is due to 3 important reasons:
1. The methods being used to harvest mass sign ups don't completely qualify the candidate. And truthfully, this is what we CAN do when purchasing sign ups: We can send a series of follow up emails identifying the benefits of SFI.
2. If sign up methods are "incentivized," it results in a high number of inactive affiliates. Often times these sort of people use email addresses that they don't regularly monitor. So, again, it rests on us to make sure if we are using services for sign ups that we know what how sign ups are being harvested.
3. If we take upon ourselves to market our own business and work at qualifying our own leads, we'll see better results. Too many people want to join and have everyone do it all for them. You need to "OWN" your own business and work it.

So I come to the conclusion to Ask, if SFI can try a Very Dear Help by making a "GIFT CERTIFICATE OFFER" of a certain value that can attract our New Affiliate, to pitch for EA Level as they sign up and let them know that this is a certain continuing task that will be needed.
I whole heartedly agree with Randy about funding this. No one other than a sponsor (or an upline team leader) should fund the progress of someone's PSA by offering a Gift Certificate incentive/reward. That's your place to offer a Gift Certificate incentive for your PSA or downline team members--not mine or any one else's, and not SFI's either! This is an example where we can take steps to partner with the Smart Start program to maximize it's effectiveness. We are Independent Business Owners--we should engage our business and our team development ourselves.

We as Leaders we do contribute in offering Gift Certificates to our Down Line but at first entrance, they need to be fully aware of what to do Or expect before signing up.
A certain knowledge of what steps and stages to complete before dropping in to SFI.

Again, SFI has done as much of the leg work as possible here. We have to do our part. If we see a deficiency, then our own sponsoring methods, communications, and team development processes are what needs fine tuning or dressing up. ;-) People join and learn as they go. The qualifying of leads and proper follow up are in our hands. If we will take the time to sharpen what we do, we'll make an impact on the metrics (statistics) you've mentioned.

Everyone, this is YOUR business. Own it. Invest in your dreams. Support your business and work it. The sky's the limit if everyone will adapt certain best-actions and duplicate them!
1. Become an EA in your first 48 hours.
2. Become a Designated Diamond (or set up for becoming one) by obtaining the BCQ badge every month.
3. Sell some products to help fund your business.
4. Sponsor others who duplicate the same.
It really IS that simple. Smart Start addresses the problem--LACK OF COMMITMENT--by rewarding commitment. We simply need to rally around this!

Go Diamond!
--Hal

18 posts

I got a PSA, but not an email from SFI??? in Team Building #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Jasna,

This is something to forward to Support. They can look into this. Be sure to detail what happened so they can see if there is a problem with the system.

--Hal

28 posts

Smart start alternatives in Team Building #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I understand your point, Mary. However, some people may not be able to afford it, some could immediately afford it, and there are those who may be needing a payday to do it. However, not everyone is in that boat.

When I got started with my first network marketing adventure--I found everyone I could that NEEDED money. I would have them look at the plan. None of them ever made their way forward (of those that joined). It was suggested to me (and I heard it multiple times afterwards): "Don't sponsor the needy; sponsor the GREEDY." It revolutionized my business. My point is, that we shouldn't assume that ALL people who qualify for our business qualify because they need money. In all honesty, need isn't always enough to motivate people. So giving more time isn't really the answer--if they really want this they'll borrow a few dollars from a family member until payday if need be, or they'll find it.

Again, I can't stress enough the importance of the 48 hour window. Smart Start hits this head on! It's up to US to use this tool effectively--and those who do will maximize their efforts and investments!

Go Diamond!
--Hal

Hello Harold,

Thanks for this insight. You know, I have been a victim of your experience too both in my first network marketing business and SFI. I asked myself several times, what exactly have I being doing wrong?
But alas, you just answered me in your post.
"Don't sponsor the needy; sponsor the GREEDY." hahaha! I love this.

Many thanks for this insight.

Best regards.

Olufunmilola

You're so welcome! And thank you for expressing you appreciation, Olufunmilola.

--Hal

28 posts

about 1 month ago

I understand your point, Mary. However, some people may not be able to afford it, some could immediately afford it, and there are those who may be needing a payday to do it. However, not everyone is in that boat.

When I got started with my first network marketing adventure--I found everyone I could that NEEDED money. I would have them look at the plan. None of them ever made their way forward (of those that joined). It was suggested to me (and I heard it multiple times afterwards): "Don't sponsor the needy; sponsor the GREEDY." It revolutionized my business. My point is, that we shouldn't assume that ALL people who qualify for our business qualify because they need money. In all honesty, need isn't always enough to motivate people. So giving more time isn't really the answer--if they really want this they'll borrow a few dollars from a family member until payday if need be, or they'll find it.

Again, I can't stress enough the importance of the 48 hour window. Smart Start hits this head on! It's up to US to use this tool effectively--and those who do will maximize their efforts and investments!

Go Diamond!
--Hal

28 posts

about 1 month ago

Hi Al,
I know that sponsors are here to help. The point is that new affiliates know nothing about rewardicals, co-sponsors, executive affiliate status, etc., and to understand all those things need some time. I can explain them what that means, but I think it takes some time to gather all this into a full understanding how this site functions. Is 48 house enough? I do not think so. But I appreciate the idea and we are all going to see will it function as planned. I deeply hope so. I am always cautious a little bit. That is why and where my question comes from.

48 Hours is the requirement for response to get the maximum Smart Start offer. The offer stands beyond it though the reward level diminishes.

ALL Network Marketing industry experts note the power of the 48 hour window when a person initially signs on. This is one of the handicaps we have to face when using an online platform because we don't always have direct contact with a new PSA unless they let us engage them via phone, text message, email, or chat. We also have a handicap with sign ups (if we're not including our own marketing and advertising efforts) because we don't know exactly how they were harvested and what level of interest they truly have in starting a business. That said, the 48 hour window works best (again this is a (long) time-proven statistic) for those who come on board with at least some intention of working SFI.

Most other network marketing programs work on the same 48 hour principle with new affiliates/associates. HOWEVER, there is usually a much LARGER financial commitment involved with those opportunities even though 48 hours seems somewhat hurried. Of course, in those opportunities a new person may opt-in for such commitments later--BUT statisticly their usually not around to do so.

Go Diamond,
--Hal

28 posts

about 1 month ago

Hi Slobodon,

I've quoted Al here because his answer points to an important dynamic that often times too many people overlook: The programs SFI offers are not only benefit features, but benefit features that are tools for growth. The power of any tool and the leveraging of any program can only be maximized by a sponsor (and other upline leaders). While I'm sure that SFI will provide a quick education at the front end to help the newcomer understand and begin to appreciate what they're seeing, we must ALSO put this information forth in a way that a newcomer will appreciate the immediate rewards/benefits that are immediately in front of them. Remember, a Smart Start is critical to the development of future committed successful leaders (according to NM industry statistics). This alone behooves us to involve ourselves in forging a new "partnership" with a newcomer as they are greeted with Smart Start.

Go Diamond!
--Hal

234 posts

Goodbye Class Cash, Hello Smart Start! in SFI News #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 months ago

Hi Gery,

This is an awesome move! What many DON'T realize is that it is an industry statistic in network marketing that certain commitment benchmarks realized by new associates (affiliates) in their first 48 hours or so are more likely to achieve successful outcomes with their network marketing business. Zig Ziglar also points out the vital significance of a "Quick Start" in his book Network Marketing for Dummies. Such a quick start (according to Ziglar) includes making the necessary commitments for a good start that embraces future growth (Smart Start in SFI's case!). I'm paraphrasing his remarks here, but essentially--SMART START is definitely not only a SMART program--it's a WISE one!

Honestly, I've seen way too many people encumber their own success in SFI by avoiding certain steps--and this program addresses the deficiency head on by supporting and rewarding a "Smart Start!"

Go Diamond!
--Hal

9 posts

Can I make before getting referrals? in Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

2 months ago

Hi Norman,
I've noticed the idea that a person has to be EA to get/collect commissions has come up a few times in people's posts to the Forum.
However, a person can, in reality, get commissions while still being an affiliate in their rank. They don't get Executive Shares as they didn't acquire EA. As a side note, BTL begins matching shares based on those who are EA or above on your team and who are EA or above among your CSAs.

Here are some links: https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart
https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=70

Just wanted to correct this. :)

Go Diamond!
--Hal

12 posts

Are there other methods to encourage my PSAs and CSAs received, that are not active? in Team Building #Team Building

2 months ago

Hello Ricordo,

I've posted about this a few times. Your communications with your PSAs and CSAs who basically do zero to a few hundred VP should be aimed at promoting the benefits of SFI. As mentioned, send consistent communications doing this, and as also mentioned many join because they are curious. By featuring one benefit of SFI per communication (using your GroupMailer) you are helping them better understand the opportunity AND HOW it will benefit THEM.

Also, I'm not sure how you're harvesting your PSAs...but make sure you if you paying for sign ups that you know how they are being signed up--example: are they offered an incentive to join? If so, it's possible the email address they provide is not being regularly monitored.

And finally, as also was mentioned--Keep signing up new PSAs. I suggest that you take control of this by putting your own efforts to work: do your own marketing and become an effective network marketer along with purchasing sign ups--I suggest SFI's resources or a reputable ECA who will address your questions on whether their methods are "incentivized" or not.

Go Diamond!
--Hal

16 posts

T-Time hitch in Miscellaneous #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Hello Ayoola,

Yes, it's likely a problem you're having.

Here are some suggestions when a page doesn't function properly:

1. What browser are you using? Try Chrome--or another well known browser.

2. Clear cache/temporary internet pages (maybe even cookies) and then reopen your browser and try again.

3. If the first two suggestions are unfruitful, contact support and briefly tell them what you are AND ARE NOT seeing on your page (is the timer not activating when you click it? are you not seeing the link? etc.). Support can give you more specific instructions as they know HOW the page is programmed along with the potential snags people may encounter...

Hope this helps you :)

--Ha