Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

4x SUPPORT
Harold G.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

20 posts

Quite a Quantity Quit Quietly, Quite Quickly in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

7 days ago

Hello Mr. Q!... Este Mr. Stephen!
This is Quietly good reminder. Seek to establish Communication.
I'm working on it!

Thanks!

Ria

My Thread was meant to quimsicalley share multi-levels of thought, this being the most serious.

Leaders should understand and share the need to use a Welcome Letter with a catchy Subject/Title, that will bypass most SPAM Filters -AND- inspire a high "Open Rate" followed by being easy to Read and Understand.

Hence, my applause and compliments for your subject line :) You make an important point for email follow up campaigns! And even for the newcomer who truly is getting started--they need a subject line that says, "Open me!"

--Hal

13 posts

Excuse Me Please! What's Up? in Miscellaneous #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

7 days ago

I received my point today--you should've too. Check you VPs on your TODO List tab. Even though there are no new products to display, we still get the VP for going to the page.

The reason why there are no new products displaying is because there is a hold on ECAs adding more products to their ECA store (temporary situation).

--Hal

17 posts

Why are they playing games and are they just games? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

7 days ago

Well said, Grantley. I'm able to promote our Auctions because I do participate on occasion--and have also won a few times. I can tell my leads/prospects and PRMs about our Auctions from the vantage point of personal experience. I can do the same with some of the Games and certainly with many of our wonderful products. Your comment here doesn't discourage an affiliate from participating, it instead shares how participation becomes a selling asset---and you also caution over spending which is wise.

Nice post that provides all around good insight!

--Hal

17 posts

Why are they playing games and are they just games? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

7 days ago

Why discourage anyone from spending money? Yes, SFI is about making money. Certainly nobody should spend what they don't have. But every SFI should spend some money on the products and services we have each month unless they're impoverished or are truly facing financial hard times. We all spend money somewhere--sometimes frivolously! Why not here at TripleClicks where what we spend contributes to EVERYONE'S VP share value (including the purchaser who also earn VP on their purchases when money is used??

In fact, those who spend a little money within our own "market culture" being a consumer of our own products (if priced right, and again--financial circumstances allowing) obtain a better advantage in promoting/marketing/selling our products and services and the opportunity. This is a fact.

Spending a little bit on the games or for our products should never be discouraged especially in the Forum.

--Hal

20 posts

Quite a Quantity Quit Quietly, Quite Quickly in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

7 days ago

I commend you for the catchy Forum title! Nice Job!

However, I have posted several times concerning this Quandary. Quite a Quantity of sign ups (as that is what I call this large group because, to me, PSAs are those who actually engage the business) never get started in the first place. They likely have joined because of an incentive to do so offered by the advertiser and/or advertising platform. While this group provides a legitimate email address in the process, they provide a "list email" address which they rarely (if ever) monitor as they don't want to bog down and clog up their everyday email inbox. This process is even suggested by many platforms (including several safelist platforms, PTC platforms, etc.). So, these people joined but never even got started. Therefore they didn't Quit Quite Quickly; they were Quiet because they were never really there. ;-)

The answer? As I have posted (and Gery has too) many times--be sure to do your own marketing. Using outside resources such as S-Builder, Builders Bundle, PSAs2Go, Auctions, should only be a part of an affiliates marketing portfolio. If using an ECA be sure to ask what methods they use for their sign ups or traffic delivery first. The foundation for retention begins with our own effective marketing efforts. Beyond that I posted 3 keys (not too long ago) necessary for retaining PSAs (those who are truly active and engaging their SFI business) here: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1275005#post-1275005
You can see Gery's comment on this here: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1275262#post-1275262

The conclusions shared are sound observations... This should help everyone in navigating their marketing efforts while also answering this question that comes up so frequently.

Go Diamond!
--Hal

48 posts

How to minimize the drop outs in SFI in Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

11 days ago

Hi Prakash,

Yes, Gery is absolutely correct. I myself thought of touching on the subject of how retention is directly related to how we harvest our sign ups. But since I've recently posted my insight on sign ups and why so many drop off or are not active as it relates to doing our own marketing versus buying them, I chose to focus on the key points for retention instead.

--Hal

48 posts

12 days ago

I submitted a post that actually provides what is close to a clear cut answer--as close as one can get.... :-)

Don't know if you saw it, Gerda.

--Hal

45 posts

Active PRM in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

12 days ago

BUT ... when they came from my own email list ... OR ... I have paid for these sign-ups, they are MY customers as well ... or not?

Yes Andy they are your customers whether you win them, buy them or recruit them, however, see this:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18005&referrer=search

Sure Jessi, I know this and I didn't say I'm mailing them ... But in other 'Systems' behaving similar, I noticed I was cheated for my commissions cz I had no chance to contact MY customers, until a friend of mine bought sth. ... so it's also a matter of trust from me to SFI.
On the other hand, where is the difference to a PSA ?
Isn't a PSA a customer as well? ... at least partial? ... and we ARE encouraged to mail them immediately after they have signed up. . . ???
I also know the problems with F...book, but these 'Data-Collectors' pbly have other reasons to call us spammers, maybe the data they collect aren't worth enough with loads of 'pure sales accounts' ?

EVERY COIN HAS TWO SIDES

Andy (and Everyone), I responded to your remarks about PRMs being on your email list. PRMs who've opted to be added to your list and then move on to become PRMs can receive email from you because they agree to it when they subscribe/opt-in. They also have an option to unsubscribe (per SPAM regulations) at which time if they do, correspondence must cease. If a PRM who is also on your list opts out of TC and wishes to have no more correspondence from TC, then emails from TC will stop..HOWEVER--they must also opt-out (Unsubscribe) from your list too.

As far as buying PRMs--they did not opt in or subscribe to your mailing list. You can't contact them--none of us can. Again, they are assured their contact info won't be shared, and they will only receive e-mailings from TC.

PSAs are NOT PRMs, though we SHOULD be customers of our own business. I am not my sponsor's customer, though he gets a commission for my applicable purchases. I am my own customer as I am buying from my own TC store. PSAs are also similar to being partners with their sponsor in this business. Communication is important to business development, leadership development, team building, and Sales Volume production (through internal purchasing and outside PRM sales development). So we can't compare apples to oranges with regards to contacting PSAs versus PRMs....

This should clear the fog.

--Hal

45 posts

12 days ago

BUT ... when they came from my own email list ... OR ... I have paid for these sign-ups, they are MY customers as well ... or not?

Hi Andy,

IF a person in fact opts in to your email list by providing you with their contact information as a part of the process of becoming a PRM, then you can contact them under this condition only because they opted in to receiving contact from you through responding to your own landing/capture page. Again, this is the only exception. Also this does NOT circumvent the rules. But again, they must have opted in through that process and you can contact them through the emailing system connected to your contact capture efforts. Otherwise, as Tim shared, we cannot contact them, per SFI/TripleClicks policies even though their contact info may be transparent on the GIft Certificate- confirmation email you receive.

Also--the fact that is there is a glitch (as I said before) due to a likely oversight. I referenced an oversight in another area within the SFI website that was corrected once this was brought to light. That oversight was there for many months....

--Hal

25 posts

What is your trump card for VP? in VersaPoints

12 days ago

I was going to say the same thing as Terry. Auto-Delivery (standing orders) and the daily action tabs are the CORE to my goals. An affiliate can be in the driver's seat of their Sales VP when they lock in their purchases through the Auto Delivery program. This is especially important for new affiliates who have no PRM sales, and also provides a consistent Sales VP platform should PRM sales fall short of our goals/expectations. There are vast opportunities for self-achieved VP as Terry mentions. Then as you sponsor others and teach them this same process, you'll gain Leadership VP as they achieve EA, BTL...and onward!

So, cast another answer in support of Terry's !

--Hal

48 posts

12 days ago

I myself do not include those who sign up and generate less than 250 vp (most of this group generate zero VP) as being a part of any retention rate; they aren't yet engaged with SFI at all. I'm even apprehensive to consider those who go to EA their first month and then "drop off or out" as being part of a retention rate UNLESS they have opened up communication with me. Any of these are simply "shopping SFI" at best, or signing up through incentive-ized methods OR...need proper follow up (provided they've provided an email address they regularly monitor--which we're not really sure about unless they respond).

There are three keys to retention:
1. Those who get going with this and make serious communication efforts with me are more likely to stay on board longer--or stick with it. It' important to develop relationships with your front line (PSAs), your downline team, and your CSAs. This is vital to retention--and is a primary key to holding a team together. Once communication lines are established,
you can:
*Build rapport and trust with your team member.
*Teach them what they need to do.

2. Those who engage "owning their business" through regularly experiencing TC products are also likely to stay on board longer or stick with it. This is a dominant quality found throughout the network marketing industry. When we use our on products, we have a far greater vantage point for promoting and marketing the products we use. This is a fact in network marketing, affiliate marketing, as well as conventional sales. A car salesman can only recite facts if he/she doesn't drive a car; nor would you buy a KIA from a car salesman who drives a Ford? Hmmmmmmm......

3. The third dynamic for retention is quite simple: They joined to see results and become profitable. Both take a little time which can be taught and trusted if the first dynamic is in place. It also requires us as leaders to become effective marketers ourselves. While "farming out" sign ups to sources such as S-Builder, BuildersBundle, PSAs 2 Go, etc. should be a part of our team building process, it should only be a part of our team building process--We need to engage in our own marketing efforts and then we can teach/duplicate what works. It is at this juncture where results occur, and results lead to commissions and growing commissions.

These three keys unlock the vault to retaining a vibrant and growing team. If you leave any one of them out, you'll always be at square one. All three keys interact with one another, provide a sound economic climate, and establish the bed rock for success.

--Hal

13 posts

To earn Versapoints when using MRP to purchase items in Getting Started #VersaPoints

14 days ago

Tatjana is correct. You are not limited to TCredits only. Any TC Direct product will give you VP when you purchase it with MRP. TCredits are on group of many TC Direct products.

--Hal

45 posts

14 days ago

Hi Svend and Everyone,

Svend, I do know that when PSAs opt-out or fall off for inactivity, they become our PRMs (unless they COMPLETELY opt-out).

Everyone, I also know that SFI's policy for contacting PRMs has been tightly held. I'm not aware of any changes on this policy (though there could be). I know a while back the email addresses of PRMs were inadvertently displayed on the GC Manager and that was changed immediately after this became known by SFI Admin. So, the discovery of email addresses on sent Gift Certificate triggered emails may in fact be a glitch in the programming. Time will tell.

--Hal

45 posts

15 days ago

Hello KUMAR,
yes, you can contact your PRM's ... after issuing a Gift- Certificate, you'll receive an email from SFI with the PRM's email address to follow up yourself

Regards
Andy

If you're seeing that, it's a glitch and will likely be corrected. SFI is very cautious regarding SPAM policies, and promises PRMs that they will only receive notifications/email from SFI/TripleClicks--

--Hal

16 posts

Cross-Solicitation via e card in Miscellaneous

20 days ago

Hi Gery,

I was thinking she is trying to explain an a2a connection is the violator with her downline. I also think she was endorsing stopping a2a and keeping communication open with "friends" meaning those within our team.
I did see she later commented it was an a2a connection.

--Hal

6 posts

How to use cookies to follow people who visit my website? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

27 days ago

Hi Denis,

Cookies won't generate more visitors. They can help you track how many times a visitor comes to your site, they can also assist a user to a website with access and activities within a website. Keep in mind of lot of people don't like cookies and can stop the use of--diable-- cookies within their security settings of their browsers, and many people do. Also, people can and do often times clear their cookies.
While cookies can be of mutual benefit to the visitor and the website owner, there are a number of people who don't understand them, or they don't like some of the invasive sides to the use of cookies by various website programmers, so again, they disable them.
So, unless you really need to track how many times a visitor returns to your site, I'd spend time on content development and ads for lead generation. Cookies won't generate traffic.

--Hal

12 posts

How to create Bitcoin wallet address in Miscellaneous #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

It's hard to suggest "WHO" any of us should select for BIt Coin services.
You should do some research and find out what companies are involved with BIt Coin services. Choose one who is financially strong and has credibility. Someone mentioned they can only choose a company within their own country--so this may be a factor for you as well. Just do some research, and take a little time with this so you can find a credible and reputable company.

--Hal

19 posts

Withdraw the share in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hi Petrus,

We are not depositing money--or buying shares. SFI is privately owned, and it's not an investment company (brokerage). SFI is a network/affiliate marketing company. We do earn "shares" in the Executive Pool which translate into commissions each month upon an affiliate making certain qualifications.

It is true that SFI doesn't require people to spend money. Anti-pyramiding regulations require this. However, to be successful with this type of business a person will need to put time and money into their business. So, don't downplay that aspect. Now, as Randy indicated, a person needs to know how to market and then budget their marketing campaigns (with time AND money). This takes time, evaluation, and making adjustments with our marketing and ad campaigns along the way. When this is done correctly a person can see a return on their investments.

I believe every affiliate SHOULD purchase products/services regularly from TripleClicks--buying what they can and buying what makes sense for them. Again, SFI doesn't require this. But honestly, how can we promote our business when we don't use at least one or two of the products ourselves on a regular basis? A person who knows our products through regular experiences is at a far greater vantage point in many ways for promoting both our products and our opportunity. It is a human dynamic; it's a principle. So don't discourage or even suggest a "free ride" in this area of the business. Again, while SFI doesn't require this, being truly successful with this business does because of the connection, dynamics, and vantage point I referenced. There is a huge amount of supporting data about this. I mean think about it. You tell your friend about SFI and the thousands of products we have. The friend asks, "How are the products?" You reply, "They're great!" The friend asks, "You've bought items from this TripleClicks?" You reply, "Well, no. Other people have. I've heard the products are good and the order process is easy and guaranteed." ---Well, what's the point? Even when working online, a good follow up campaign requires your HONEST discussion of the products and how can you or I (with any integrity) do this without personally purchasing and using something from this business regularly? Again, the facts are behind this. So, when and if your friend buys products--your friend isn't investing in shares--VPs are earned and a product is purchased--and TripleClicks has good customer and affiliate policies with regard to our products.

--Just some insight to help you build an effective team right from the start :) while responding to your query.

--Hal

25 posts

What can we do to allow all websites accept postings from SFI? in Marketing #Localvantia #Marketing #Sales

about 1 month ago

Thank you, Shelley. I appreciate the birthday greeting, and your kind remarks. :)

My Best to You,
--Hal

25 posts

What can we do to allow all websites accept postings from SFI? in Marketing #Localvantia #Marketing #Sales

about 1 month ago

Happy Birthday, Harold. May you have the best birthday, yet.

Thank you for the information.

Best wishes!

Terry

Thank you, Terry

20 posts

Can I Use The Official Blog Of SFI..... in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

about 1 month ago

Ok, I understand what you're asking. :)

You can copy and paste your own content (or provide links to your own content) onto other blogs where such blogs allow. The SFI News Alert Blog doesn't allow for comments. When you scroll to the bottom of the page, you'll see: "Comments Closed." This prevents anyone from posting comments.

As far as other bloggers sites who allow comments to be posted....
I wouldn't suggest copying a whole post you've published to someone else's blog, AND I would suggest to make sure your posts are relevant to their content . Some bloggers allow backlinks to your own blog. Again, keep in mind to provide relevant and useful comments--and if your content is relevant--don't overdue amount of copy you are pasting... You don't want your comments to be considered SPAMMING.

--Hal
Thanks,Harold you understood me loud and clear and your tips will come in useful in my future blogs.

You're welcome. It's an honor to be of assistance!
--Hal

25 posts

about 1 month ago

Dear Harold G ,
If your answer is full of experience and I like it .
Happy Birthday !
All the Best !

Thank you, Zoran--for the birthday greeting, and your expressed appreciation.

My Best to You as Well!
--Hal

25 posts

about 1 month ago

Hi, Mr. Harold!/;-?

More Birthday's and Blessings for you to come with SFI Business!/;-?

Best regards!

Salamat! Thank you so much for the birthday greeting!

--Hal

44 posts

The Elusive Biz Quiz in Miscellaneous #Contests

about 1 month ago

Happy Birthday Hal;

First priority:
There was a BIG change to 'step-2'-- the Biz Quiz Draw, starting on November 1st:
"WIN Rewardicals starting Nov. 1st
You’ve already read about Rewardicals being what you’ll earn when you shop at Localvantia merchants, but that’s just one part of Rewardical. Effective immediately, our popular SFI contest, Biz Quiz, now awards Rewardicals to its winners!

Yes, every day, we’ll now draw 50 names from the entrants that had the correct Biz Quiz answer and award them 50 Rewardicals! You heard right; instead of just ONE winner a day, there’s now 50 affiliates every day who will receive 50 of our awesome new Rewardical tokens!"

Chances of winning a Prize /(the Biz Quiz Draw), have been greatly increased (1-50); albeit a smaller but more versatile instant prize (Rewardicals).

Second priority:
There also is a "secret" to 'step-1' -- winning an ENTRY into the Biz Quiz DRAW:
Search the various SFI websites and Quote exactly the official keyword or keywords into the 'answer-blank'.

Thank you for the Birthday greeting!

And thanks for your comment. The original post was in regards to his participation in Biz Quiz and NOT winning for the (short) period of time he had been participating. His suggestion/query that there might be a "secret" to winning as he'd won some of the other contests and not Biz Quiz as yet was what I was responding to.

I'm aware of the award change to Rewardicals-and I'm aware of the number of winners randomly selected each day from those who submitted a correct answer (in the blank box). The mechanics of the game wasn't the question--but why he hasn't won--as if there might be some "secret" to winning of which he'd like to know about.....

--Hal

25 posts

about 1 month ago

Hello Godfrey,

Websites often prevent or disallow the postings of affiliate/networking sites. They want advertising dollars instead! This is true of most social media sites.

Early on (5 years ago) I ran into some PTC sites that wouldn't allow SFI --some because of problems with other affiliates, and some because their pages would "break" when the gateway would open for their users.

I know a lot of discussion boards, forums, etc. won't allow opportunities such as ours, but many of them will allow you to provide a back link in your signature.....

--Hal