Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

8x SUPPORT
Delmage T.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

20 posts

Class cash in Suggestion Box #Contests #Sponsor #Team Building

4 days ago

Are you saying you think new members are incapable of using the affiliate center search to find information? It's the spy glass above the affiliate picture, the very first link which can be used. This search will provide ALL information related to Class Cash.

8 posts

How can One know All The ECAs per Country in Miscellaneous #ECA #Sales #VersaPoints

4 days ago

Have you tried searching for this information? Use ECA country as search term, you will find your answer in the second link provided.

20 posts

Quite a Quantity Quit Quietly, Quite Quickly in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

7 days ago

Hey, thanks, Shelley. That should come in handy when I need it.

20 posts

Quite a Quantity Quit Quietly, Quite Quickly in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

7 days ago

ET, phone home (e-mail me).

I used that CTA at the end of a recent team mail sent a few days ago.

Haven’t heard from ET yet, by phone or e-mail.

They’re out there. I know, because they continue signing up with SFI. And I have masses of them in my group. So it’s evident they have a rudimentary understanding of our communications systems.

So how are your ET’s doing? Mine are almost totally inactive. And I think I know why.

ETs have amazing technologies. Apparently much more advanced than we earthlings have. How else could they have found us and we know nothing about them? Found us, came here, and began assimilating themselves into our societies around the world, unnoticed by anyone. To them, our technologies are primitive, but they have learned how to use these technologies, probably through reverse engineering. This helps them communicate in their rudimentary fashion. (They are fun-loving beings, and they’re pulling our chains).

Learning to communicate on our internet, they of course soon discovered SFI and this wonderful opportunity. Began signing up in droves. Just testing our systems. Not really looking for any sort of earning opportunity. Why would they need such opportunity anyway? With their smarts, they don’t need money in the same sense that we earthlings do. Zipping around the galaxies, they have no worries about the source of their funding. In all honesty, they probably are able to live and survive on technology which makes the need for food and all other means of survival, and the funding thereof, unnecessary. Therefore, no need for money.

Now, in light of all this, how do we help these ETs “see the light” and come in out of the dark? So far, we’ve been unable to establish contact with these ETs and get them communicating on our level. We apparently haven’t learned their language, so where do we begin? If we could communicate, maybe they could lead us to another galaxy of ETs who do have a need for money. Help us learn to communicate with these different ETs, educate them, and put them on the road to future good fortunes through SFI.

Anyone know a good computer program which will help me learn ET languages? And a good source of galactic communications equipment? I’ll set up an ECA and begin selling those. Then I won’t need to worry about growing my group any larger; I’ll leave that up to you.

7 posts

A favorite Button on the Forum Section in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #Team Building

8 days ago

Loise, you can bookmark any post now for future reference.

41 posts

New Welcome Letter for those lazy readers in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

8 days ago

Sanchia, there is no good welcome letter for "LAZY" readers. I've composed letters such as you suggest, letters of only three or four lines, letters offering them the farm for little work, offers of money for continuing achievements, etc. ALL LAZY READERS simply trash them, no matter how your letter is composed.

So, it's always back to square one in creating a good welcome message which grabs their attention and keeps them interested. I'm still working on this problem after nine years of frustration.

3 posts

Triple Clicks Direct Products in Sales #Marketing #Sales

10 days ago

That's correct, Robert.

7 posts

Is there a way to change my shown name? in Getting Started

13 days ago

Simple, TJ. I get around that by using my given name, then "nickname" (in quotation marks), then last name. Now, anytime I just use my "nickname" in any correspondence (still in quotation marks), they should be able to make the connection.

36 posts

What I've Learned In My First Two Years With SFI in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

16 days ago

Michael, first I congratulate you on your two year journey. You sure have had a good one, with highs and lows. But you are in celebratory mode now, and it was well earned.

You reached a fork in the road, and managed to take the one which is leading you to success. Was it the road less traveled? I don’t know, but you made the right choice. So please, continue Aiming High, Dreaming Big. And keep you eye on the prize.

I give this post a 9.99 out of a possible 10. You have expressed everything so perfectly, and I agree with everything you said. I also agree with what James M. had to say. Svend also had a very good response. I think you touched a lot of people with this, as you can easily count the good responses, which seemed to be the rule tonight, not the exception.

BTW, this is one of the few posts which I have bookmarked recently. It should become a “Must Read” post. I will probably make reference to it time and again in my e-mails to new PSAs and CSAs who seem to have doubts about what whether this is a legitimate business.

24 posts

How to win auction in Team Building

17 days ago

Besides the tips provided by the game itself (link above), I have just one: accrue as many TCredits as you can afford, choose an auction you'd like to win, and bid until you win, or spend ALL the TCredits you've accrued for this single purpose. And when you lose, sit back and wonder just where you went wrong.

Really, it takes a lot of watching and studying the action in many auctions to get a feel of how you may strategize a win. I personally have used many hundreds of TCredits in losing efforts.

In one auction I checked afterward (I quit) and I figured the main reason I would have lost had I not quit was because there were OVER 500 bidders in this one auction!

I resolved recently to NOT enter an auction until it has progressed beyond the entry threshold I am looking for. I'll miss a lot of auctions, but I'll also save a lot of TCredits. And this is part of my new year's resolutions list.

29 posts

Patience and Perseverance in Miscellaneous

25 days ago

Well said, Jasmnka. But as I said earlier, many won't bother to translate and won't know what you said. So please post ONLY in English. Thank you.

21 posts

Ptp ledger in Eager Zebra #Contests

25 days ago

My sincere apologies. Happy holidays

James M

It's okay Sir! We're happy to have you here and trying to help.
It's normal to have a mistakes sometimes here, what is not normal is, to not admitted the mistakes. Lol
Same to you Sir, happy holidays! /;-?

Marilyn,
I would really like you to start using our smilies here instead of those
/;-? LOL
Some older people here, like me, are not that familiar what that might mean.

Haha Ms. Tanja, your not old! Sorry, that's my smiley, when my internet is too slow.
I hate my internet provider, i don't get what i paid for. Lol
Am always trying to use the SFI smiley, but i always get stuck and lose what i have written.
I don't know why i'm so addicted to used that kind of smiley.
But if you wish, okay, I'll try not to use it.

Ahhh, please, don't worry about that if it's some kind of problem for you...
I would just like to "understand" your mood. LOL

Okay,thanks Ms. Tanja! But i'm afraid to use that if i speak to Mr. Randy! Haha
Am afraid that he would squat me. But i don't know what's that mean,(squat) seems like,to bend.?
Ah,whatever!/;-? With all due respect to Mr. Randy! Haha
Hi, Marilyn. A quick English lesson: verb - squat skwät/ ; to crouch or sit with one's knees bent and one's heels close to or touching one's buttocks or the back of one's thighs.

I believe you meant "swat", which is hit (someone) with a sharp blow.

I don't think Randy would really do that, would he?

15 posts

Team Building in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

25 days ago

Hi, Jasminka. I know what you said because I took the time to translate your post. However, there are many who won't do this and will never learn what you had to say.

In the future, would you please translate your message to English before posting, as the forum rules require?

Thank you for being an active member of this forum.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year!

9 posts

A list of content marketing hacks to help promotions in Marketing

26 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

9 posts

A list of content marketing hacks to help promotions in Marketing

26 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

24 posts

Eager Zebra...why? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

29 days ago

Hi, Adriana. I assume you play ZackJack using just the free matches for burns. I know how frustrating it can be, playing for a long time without getting a Prime Score of 1000 points or more.

Over the course of an entire day, playing just a few games at a sitting, I have played more than a total of 200 games between scoring prime games of 1000+ points. So I can surely see how you would be worried about your airtime and data usage. I use my desktop on cable, so I don't have that worry.

Just play and enjoy what you can afford in all the games, no more. Remember, this is a business, not a hobby.

Happy Birthday, Delmage!

Thank you, Tanja. I turned just "plenty nine" today! Still having fun.

12 posts

BACK DATED ACHIEVE EA STATUS in Team Building #Leadership

29 days ago

Hi, Pradeep.
If you need to backdate a purchase next month, using this VP to earn your EA for Dec, you won't lose anything. Just remember, those VP are then unavailable for helping reach your EA for January. They can't be applied to earn rank twice.

Hello Sir!

I wish you all the success with SFI!

Best regards!
Thank you, Marilyn. I turned just "plenty nine" today! Still having fun.

35 posts

How do you defand against those folks who says SFI is Scam? in Miscellaneous #Leadership

about 1 month ago

Hi Al.

Just my opinion, but in the time you waste hoping to convince one unbeliever, you could find half a dozen ready and willing to accept your offer to join and learn how to earn. You could quickly sign them up and have them on their way to learning to earn their income.

So, my advice when someone emphatically tells me he thinks it's a scam, I just as emphatically tell him he's welcome to his own opinion, and change the subject. Or just turn and walk away.

12 posts

BACK DATED ACHIEVE EA STATUS in Team Building #Leadership

about 1 month ago

Hi, Pradeep.
If you need to backdate a purchase next month, using this VP to earn your EA for Dec, you won't lose anything. Just remember, those VP are then unavailable for helping reach your EA for January. They can't be applied to earn rank twice.

24 posts

Eager Zebra...why? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hi, Adriana. I assume you play ZackJack using just the free matches for burns. I know how frustrating it can be, playing for a long time without getting a Prime Score of 1000 points or more.

Over the course of an entire day, playing just a few games at a sitting, I have played more than a total of 200 games between scoring prime games of 1000+ points. So I can surely see how you would be worried about your airtime and data usage. I use my desktop on cable, so I don't have that worry.

Just play and enjoy what you can afford in all the games, no more. Remember, this is a business, not a hobby.

11 posts

My TripleClicks page is not open - in Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

You probably need to make javascript active on this different computer, then it will work. Go to the control center, find and open java; enable it in the security settings. Your TripleClicks page should open then and you'll be able to play your games, T-Time, etc..

10 posts

SFI & Tripleclicks App in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Don't understand why you want to continue beating this dead horse. A little research would have shown that this issue has been put to rest long time ago. This system works fine on tablets and cell phones; no app required.

26 posts

How do you manage an unresponsive but extremely hard-working PSA? in Miscellaneous #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Mohammed A, I'll take the next dozen or so you get who are like this one.

Maybe he works well alone and is able to figure this out for himself as he goes happily along doing what we all wish our PSAs and CSAs would do.

Be happy and keep him in your team mails, etc. When, if ever, he needs you, he'll let you know.

7 posts

it has all you need! in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Ganiyu M., I like the way you phrased this.

So true; those unready and unwilling to learn by studying the LaunchPad and all other training materials may as well opt out. They will never succeed while waiting to be "spoon-fed" in hopes that their work will be done by someone else while they sit back and reap the rewards.

7 posts

Communication in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

A HUGE NO. Leave it where it belongs, on cell phone sms/texting systems. Why? Even though it would be written in English, as all forum posts are required, it would not be translatable for those whose native tongue isn't English. Would be just too confusing.