Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

10x SUPPORT
Delmage T.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

1 post

Posting Notes in Bug Reports #CSA #Leadership #Sponsor

1 day ago

Summary: Cannot post notes for new CSAs
Provide a descriptive summary of the issue.
Sent welcome / support message, found no way to post notes
Steps to Reproduce:
In numbered format, detail the exact steps taken to produce the bug.
1 - Clicked the 'pencil' icon to post notes for new CSA
Expected Results:
Describe what you expected to happen when you executed the steps above.
I expected the snapshot page to have the links for posting notes
Actual Results:
Explain what actually occurred when steps above were executed.
Snapshot page doesn't have the Notes section
Regression:
Describe circumstances where the problem occurs or does not occur.
Occurs when attempting to post notes for each new CSA. Does not occur if posting to older CSAs nor any PSAs
Notes:
Provide additional information, such as references to related problems, workarounds and relevant attachments.
n/a

22 posts

Dates &Time Zones in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

5 days ago

Nimo, I think that would be2300 hrs your time. Maybe someone else can help if I'm not right. I'm in his time zone, one hour ahead of SFI time. 0500 hrs SFI time on 16th is 8 hrs and ten minutes from now. add these hours to your time and you should be correct. Hope this helps.

11 posts

LaunchPad in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

6 days ago

For those older affiliates, including team leaders, who haven't reviewed their LaunchPad lately, why don't you do so soon? There was a change some time ago, and the 'Pad no longer contains 61 lessons. I won't tell you how many, you'll have to learn that yourself.

8 posts

When will our Executive Pool shares being paid out? in Compensation #Compensation

9 days ago

Hi Faizal V.
Pool shares for May2018 were paid out. Check your commissions report. That will be the last time they are paid.

7 posts

Current Bundle Quantity in Pricebenders

9 days ago

Hi Hafsah Z. You are watching a 'progressive' auction, which is an auction for which the winner receives TCredits. These auctions begin with 100 TCredits in the 'bundle'. As the auction bidding progresses, so does the number of TCredits which will be won. The number you see is the number of TCredits the winner would receive if the auction ended at this point. It will continue to increase until the auction ends.

7 posts

250 winers T-Time in Recognition #Eager Zebra

10 days ago

May I point out that your topic doesn't match your post, or vice versa?

However, you are congratulated by all on your 807 day VP streak, and your 250 T-Time wins.

11 posts

New Internet Income 2.0–Lesson #39: Email & Newsletters in SFI News #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

15 days ago

Hi Lori. I'd like to point out that the link provided actually takes one to the previous training article, Lesson #38. The link to Lesson #39 can be found at the end of Lesson #38.

10 posts

scoreboard information! in Suggestion Box

15 days ago

Festus, you're not alone. This is due to maintenance of a whole lot of computer code to bring things into proper alignment with the new comp plan.

25 posts

Designated Diamond Opti-Build Problem in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

24 days ago

You're welcome, Goran P. And yes, all decisions depend on many variables.

25 posts

Designated Diamond Opti-Build Problem in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

24 days ago

Goran P., you know SFI chooses the DDs when one reaches Tl status. If you maintain Tl status solely for this reason, then it is costing you to benefit from potential PSA assignments. So if your sponsor's Opti-Build never delivers a PSA to you, or you never receive spill-over from Upline, then it isn't 'worth' it. But remember, you will hold the DD as long as you're TL and working your business faithfully. So don't achieve TL status only because of the DD - Opti-Build connection; work to build your own business. Anything else should be considered in that light.

25 posts

25 days ago

Thanks, Tanja. As I said, I am considering doing just that.

25 posts

25 days ago

Thanks, Scott. I am considering doing just that.

25 posts

25 days ago

Thanks, Tanja K. I'm not all that upset; seems I just have a much different viewpoint than most everyone else.

25 posts

25 days ago

Thanks, Janet C. There are / may be undesirable unintended consequences with any of our tools provided by SFI. Perfection is hard to come by in anything.

25 posts

26 days ago

Thanks, Svend. I understand everything you mentioned. However, I still stand by my original thinking.

8 posts

Like that in Suggestion Box

26 days ago

Duh. Emem M., I don't post anything I don't like.

18 posts

Eager Zebra 'Frustration' in Eager Zebra

26 days ago

Martin M., I'll give you the same advice I gave my daughter when she was lamenting on never having won T-Time.
I told her that, after having lost so many times, she was entering each time thinking that she wouldn't win (negative attitude). If you want to win, enter thinking you WILL win this time, which is a positive attitude. Soon she was winning frequently.

So you must lose the negative attitude; think positive (I'm going to win!) when you enter, you'll soon win, and win often.

25 posts

26 days ago

Thanks, Mark G. I was only referring to those who are interested, ready, and would respond if you welcomed them. Regardless, how will we know anything about them if we never try to contact them?

25 posts

26 days ago

Thanks for your response and advice, Scott.

However, you seem to be saying that if my DD isn't there for his team, I should jump in and take up the slack? Well, if he won't work to build his own business with free PSAs, then I feel I would be reinforcing his do-nothing attitude by doing his work.

You are right; I could send his PSAs a welcome message. But what happens when they never hear from their sponsor? Maybe even after I advise them to contact him? Do they fall back on me for all their support and training?

Then, what if I had numerous PSAs who suddenly 'dumped' their support responsibilities upon me? Sure, we need to support all our people, but this means everyone should step up to the plate and fulfill their responsibilities.

I could go on, but -

25 posts

26 days ago

Thanks, Zoran T. I'm aware of the qualifications. My question concerned if this was handled automatically, or must be done manually by admin. Either way, wasteful assignments may continue at least eight days into the following month.

25 posts

26 days ago

If you’re using Opti-Build, all of your top five DD’s will benefit from it’s distribution. Therein lies what I see as a problem.

A new month begins. You see one TL DD isn’t logging in, taking care of business as usual. This DD may get any number of assignments during the month from your Opti-Build. If DD isn’t logging in, all PSAs assigned to him / her by your Opti-Build are being ignored, left to their own devices. This isn’t good business. Matter of fact, I consider it a waste of potential Diamond assignments. And your hard-earned money.

My suggestion to prevent this is very simple. The Opti-Build shouldn’t assign PSAs to any DD who hasn’t achieved at least EA status in the new month. Why? A team leader sponsor who has achieved EA is much more likely to continue working his/her business as usual and re-qualify as team leader. This will guarantee that new PSAs will have a sponsor waiting who can begin providing immediate support. Of course, that is up to each individual sponsor. I personally feel that if support isn’t forthcoming for a new assignment immediately, PSA is much more likely to quit.

Let’s don’t give them any more reasons to quit than they can find for themselves.

That brings up another question. Suppose this same DD fails to re-qualify as team leader by end of month (8th of following month), does he / she automatically lose the DD status? If not, then this wasteful process may continue.

16 posts

about 1 month ago

Delmage, you can see if your PSA has an Auto-Delivery on the Aff Mgr (Affiliate Manager) tab of the Genealogy. The AD column entry with be a Y or N.

Ken Hermonat
Thanks, Ken. He doesn't. He apparently just purchases one TCredit - 8 at this point - to prevent getting cut for being inactive. But he is still red flagged with last log in date of 04/06/14. So it appeared to me that by logging in at TripleClicks and making a purchase keeps him in the system, but doesn't change that last SFI affiliate log in date.

Thanks for providing more information, Delmage. I'm thinking it would make sense for SFI to do the same thing for those that have an Auto-Delivery without logging into SFI. Now, SFI does not red flag those. If that makes sense to you, too, I'll be glad to suggest that to Support.

Ken Hermonat
That makes good sense to me, Ken. Being a reasonable request, I think they will do it.

16 posts

about 1 month ago

Delmage, you can see if your PSA has an Auto-Delivery on the Aff Mgr (Affiliate Manager) tab of the Genealogy. The AD column entry with be a Y or N.

Ken Hermonat
Thanks, Ken. He doesn't. He apparently just purchases one TCredit - 8 at this point - to prevent getting cut for being inactive. But he is still red flagged with last log in date of 04/06/14. So it appeared to me that by logging in at TripleClicks and making a purchase keeps him in the system, but doesn't change that last SFI affiliate log in date.