Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

11x SUPPORT
Delmage T.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

20 posts

Hurricane Florence Slamming The SE United States in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

Hi Richard. I'm in SC also, waiting, wondering. But I'm on the sw backside of where Florence should track through SC, and hopefully, won't see too much wind or rain. I'm about 18 miles SW of State House in Columbia SC. Wishing everyone in the path good luck and sending up prayers.

6 posts

Astro action claim in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Compensation

7 days ago

Hi Kumar S., in the flight log for auction #1770, you aren't listed as a winner of any constellation prize. Auction runners up (second place) doesn't guarantee you a prize of 500 RWs.

If you matched the PTB of 151, then someone else won it because they tipped the pilot more than you did. If that was the case, there is a small yellow dot by the PTB winners name, meaning you lost to that person. Hover your pointer over this dot for an explanation.

This has happened to me on numerous occasions, as many as four times in one day.

Continue playing and enjoying the auctions, you'll win when your number rolls up.

14 posts

What Does It Take? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

11 days ago

Thanks, Santiago. I couldn't agree with you more.

26 posts

Don’t like inactive PSA’s in your genealogy? in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

13 days ago

Thanks, Scott, for this 'Must Read'. But I've never considered them clutter. If they aren't ready to work now, they may be later, so I continue sending info and other messages to everyone. Never know when something you say may ignite the spark which results in a Diamond. ATP.

14 posts

13 days ago

I'd like to thank all who read this post and responded in any way; everyone had something positive to contribute. It is the first time I have written and contributed anything which received the "Must Read' designation for a post, and that was a pleasant surprise. It even received corporate recognition, no less, for which I am more than just pleased. Proves anyone may contribute something meaningful.

If anything I've said had an impact on anyone, that makes it all worthwhile.

So thank all of you who have helped make this a meaningful forum , and any who may, in the future, do likewise.

14 posts

16 days ago

Cynthia J., I am always happy to help anyone whenever possible.

I appreciate that you have found your motivation in something I've posted; may it continue to motivate you until you become successful.

Is there one particular line you find so motivating, or is it the article in it's entirety?

Thank you and anyone else who finds this article useful.

And thanks, Bruce and John, for your kind remarks.

14 posts

16 days ago

I wrote this a few months ago. Just reviewed and updated it a little. Thought you might like it. And, yes, if you wish, use it; just give credit where credit is due. Thank you.

What Does It Take?
The question always arises: “How can I make money?” Almost their first question after joining an online opportunity program.

So, what does it take for someone to make money online?

I’ve been online more than twenty years trying to do this very thing. A few things I’ve learned along the way has led me to believe most people are totally unsuited for any online business opportunity. Fact is, most people simply do not have the mindset for working an online business. They can’t become more than another ‘employee’, even when working for themselves.

So, again, what does it take?

People who have an ‘employee’ mindset are completely lacking in their capacity to become successful in any online venture. They are stuck with a frame of mind that their need for the money is immediate. With this mindset, they cannot, will not, look into the future. They want it now; they don’t want to wait and work for months before seeing any returns. Content to continue trading hours for dollars, they will never understand they have a business which must be treated like a business. This keeps them from leaving their ‘employee’ mindset behind. And they will fail, because when the dollars can’t be picked as if growing on trees, they throw in the towel, blaming their failure on everything but their own shortsightedness and shortcomings.

But this hasn’t answered the question, ‘What does it take?’

This is what I think it takes. You may agree or disagree. If you disagree, then I don’t think you would ever become successful online.

I think what is needed more than anything else is someone who has the entrepreneur mindset. Give me people with the following traits, and I won’t need to be a hands-on manager. I will simply need to point them in the right direction (the program), give them a starting point, some basic information. They will take this and build their own springboard to success and land among the stars.

Give me people who have the foresight to see what’s possible. Who can make things happen. Who can set goals and make plans for achieving them. Who have the inclination and will to take risks; the understanding that there are no shortcuts to success; the determination to never give up; the knowledge that there is no room for failure, it simply isn’t an option. Give me people who realize at the beginning that they will be the only obstacle to their own success; who understand they must be willing to take the blame when things go wrong; responsible for everything: the good, the bad, the ugly; when things go awry, they have the ability to pick up the pieces and keep going. One who has the intestinal fortitude to continue when the prospect of achieving success may seem bleak at best. And so many more traits which are too numerous to mention.

Give me these people, and THEY will show you the quickest, easiest path to success online. THEY will define the territory, how to navigate it successfully, and how to achieve success on your own terms. And if you have the same mindset, joining with one of these people will be the best thing you’ll ever do for yourself.

Just give me these people is all I ask. They will understand dreaming big and aiming high. And I will help them aim for the stars.

32 posts

ZackJack Trivia in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders

18 days ago

Well, Christine, I hadn't thought of framing it, but anyone can challenge this outcome and try to top it. I thought I had seen it all with the game in which I was also busted when the cards themselves added up to 21. There was a hidden card - a 2 - which caused the bust with 23 points. That glitch was fixed and so far hasn't repeated itself.

32 posts

19 days ago

In answer to Farjana A., I appreciate your thoughts on this.

I have been playing blackjack since I was a kid, more than half a century.

But think about what happens in ZJ when you place an ace on a face card. The hand is scored and closed immediately; there is no time to click and place another card on that same hand before the system closes the hand. This happened so fast I never saw the sequence of events before it 'busted' me. At first, I didn't notice both aces being Diamonds and didn't mention that when I started this thread. To me; that is a really baffling aspect that occurred: how did it duplicate the ace? The second most baffling is how did it score the ZJ, not close the hand, then bust the hand because of the second ace (22 points), then finally score it as only 12 points? You can't bust until the hand reaches a total 22 points. So when it registered the hand as only 12 points, it should have reversed the 'bust', and allowed me to continue playing that hand.

4 posts

ZackJack Trivia Follow-up in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders

19 days ago

Anyone wanting to view the screen shot of the weird hand I was dealt yesterday in ZackJack can see it on the other thread here: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1502573#post-1502573

32 posts

19 days ago

This is the photo I promised of the ZackJack hand I mentioned. I don't know how to explain how this occurred, but it's plain to see several things wrong with this ZJ hand.

32 posts

20 days ago

I have proof this can happen, and it isn't a glitch (as such). It's a weird twist which is never expected, but can occur. I will explain my theory later with the photo.

So let's hear from some others: what do you think?

11 posts

Many threads at the SFI forum no longer make sense . in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Getting Started

20 days ago

Anytime you find outdated information, let Support know, and when they have time, it will be changed or deleted. I've done this on a few occasions.

32 posts

20 days ago

This is a question for all the ZackJack fans who play at least a few games every day.

Have you ever had a hand 'busted' which scored less than 21 points?

40 posts

Can we work from 2 computers at same time? in Miscellaneous

20 days ago

Christine, I see no reason you couldn't ask your son to assist if you are already logged in. Just have him sit down and continue the work you are doing at the time. He just shouldn't also log in. And, according to the BOSS, I wouldn't label that 'nefarious' activity.

40 posts

20 days ago

Well, Christine, I guess maybe the system knows I'm only one person using two devices using it's AI? Intuition? Roll of the dice?

I just know it's possible because I'm typing this on my computer while my Kindle is displaying the Astro Auction so that I can monitor the action.

Be advised, though, that the wifi connection the Kindle is using is also on my cable hook-up, it's not a stand-a-lone wifi. That may have something to do with it being possible.

40 posts

20 days ago

Bijan, I beg to differ. I do this sometimes, and have no problem. I will log in on the computer, then on my Kindle. I work on different things at once, splitting the work between devices. I can get more work completed.

6 posts

What Does This Mean? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

22 days ago

One should never assume anything. In that light, I would like the correct answer for the following:
Bid as long as I have sufficient TCredits .

By sufficient, I suppose it means only the TCredits allotted for this one auction in the auto-bidder (as in the old PB auto-bidder).

So my answer is, 'the auto-bidder will stop bidding for me when it reaches my limit set in the a-b.'

Correct / incorrect?

3 posts

Strpljenje ili Tri puta meri, jednom seci in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

27 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

9 posts

In it to WIN IT!!! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TCredits

29 days ago

Hello, Jackie F-C. You've done great in less than 3 years, and I congratulate you.

I had the advantage of beginning with T-Time on its inauguration, and (this isn't a brag) because of this, have since been able to win 788 times. Because it took some time for people to catch on to it, I was able to put together a winning streak of 23(?) in the first 30 days it ran. Hope to win many, many more times.

Continue playing all the EZ games you enjoy, and you'll keep winning! Good luck!

23 posts

i drew 4 kings in a row but there's no Tcredits prize in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Gina, I'm sorry you didn't win, but your answer from Adam explains everything. Seems you didn't have a clear understanding of the game rules. So my advice is to ALWAYS read and understand game rules before playing, then you would need to question the game results only when you were certain there was an error of some kind in your results.

However, please don't let this change your game playing and entering of contests.

23 posts

i drew 4 kings in a row but there's no Tcredits prize in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Gina G, the first king you drew was one of the first five cards dealt to begin the game. In that case, you drew only three during the game, therefore, no king's ransom win for you this time. Maybe next time you will hit the king's ransom. Keep playing, and good luck in the future with all the games you play.

3 posts

Congratulations! Such An Inspiring Letter! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Astro Auctions #Contests #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello, Mizanur R. Although I thanked you earlier for your nice response to my post, I thought a more personal 'thank you' was in order, so thank you again. Just a click didn't seem enough.

We are all brothers and sisters, no matter from where we may hail.

25 posts

Astro Auction Search Box in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Hi Bing. I just tried it; it accepted a three digit auction number and found it for me. I don't see those other numbers you have displayed; a browser problem, maybe?

3 posts

Congratulations! Such An Inspiring Letter! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Astro Auctions #Contests #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Just received the following e-mail from Jenny B., unarguably my top DD. This included no mention of her Astro Auction win, which helped improve her Badge Quest status with the 'Astronaut' badge. (That win also gave her the 'team builder' badge she mentioned.)

Needless to say how proud I am of her. (She's not only my top DD, she's my daughter.)
---------------------
Jenny B. ---
This was a good week in Badge Quest for me! I got my highest score yet in Grandmaster Poker which also got the high score for the day. In Brain (Sprint) Quiz, I reached silver in number of wins and won the high score for the day twice and I got a new badge for highest scores for ten days. I also picked up the team builder badge with my win. Now how do (I) top this week? ( I added words in ( ).)
---------------------
Now, what advice would YOU give her? She's done so well, kinda leaves me stumped for an answer. I'll have to put on my thinking cap for this one.